Total Votes:[ 17 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 163 164 165 > >> »|

Dangerous Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
He felt even more guilty "GO NOW I DONT CARE JUST GO"

kyo heard sabosa and he ran in that direction and he grabbed luna and said "im sorry..but sabosa knows what he is doing" he puleld luna away

Lonely Friend

7,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
~Luna and Shana~

Luna pulled away and ran a different way it had a trail and it will burn up quickly and it just made her deeper in the fire.But she didn't care.Shana sighed.Luna?She ran in the fire but it was okay for her.She was a fire haze and searched frantically for Luna.She whistled.Alastor help!Alastoe came as a phoenix and looked in the fire to.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
kyo sighed and said "damn....sabosa willbe fine but...not luna"

sabosas eyes glowed the fire stayed away from his but it looekd liek the ground was barely holding together.Sabosa all of a sudent sughed and flew out of the forest strait up into the sky at speed sof 300 to 500 mph and he took a beep breith and he started toi change into a angel with huge wings.Each qwing was 10ft long and when bothj were streathced out he was 20 ft winde but he closede his eyes and staretd to fly close to the fire and he kept breithing and fire kept goiong out everybreith

Lonely Friend

7,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
~Luna and Shana~

She felt more heat.It was like more fire was coming.Luna sighed and let her angel wing's out.Then she made a little barrier of light.It would protect her for now. . .Shana looked and saw Luna in a light barrier.Luna?She took one step forward.But then a tree fell between them.LUNA!Tree's fell all around Luna so she thought no one would find her.Alastor saw Sabosa as an angel breathing more fire.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Sabosa kept making more fire he didnt mean to but he did becuase he was the angel of death.His wings turned black and his skin went a little darker like he was tanned and his eyes filled with black but a white glow outlied all the black in his eyes and his wings and hcloths turned balck and a white light grew around them

Lonely Friend

7,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
~Luna and Shana~

Luna sighed.The smoke made her cough so much.She turned weak curled into a ball.Shana burned all the tree;s and saw Luna.LUNA!Luna looked up and smiled.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
sabosa was flying all over till he saw two girls and landed near them and his voice but kinda raspy and also louder rang out "i am the angel of death....say you last words and die"

Lonely Friend

7,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
~Shana and Luna~

Shana glared at him then actually turned into fire and was the wildfire.Luna was left and she was scared.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sabosa smiled and said "one last chance.....say your last words then die...im giving you a chance to say something" his sword appeared in his hands

Lonely Friend

7,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
~Luna~

She sighed and stood up and took off the light barrier.My last word's are.. .I will miss you Sabosa. . Then she closed her eye's ready to die.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

sabosa blinked he didnt expect that but he shook his head and growled and quickly stabebd her and looked at shana and said "what do you have to say for your last words" he puleld the sword out and watched luna drop and he wiated for shana

Lonely Friend

7,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
~Luna and Shana~

Luna dropped and mouthed Sabosa but then died.Shana went back human.Well I shall say I never saw this side of you and I'm not saying it's bad but let's say more powerful. . .She gripped her sword.And I'm not gonna die!She said taking out her sword and pointing it at him.Her fire wing's came out and she was a true fire haze now.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

sabosa smield and said "you dare try to fight me....you dotn know what your dealing with" he aimed his sword at her and smoliled his wings tucked close to his body and he all of a sudent opened them sending him in the air

Lonely Friend

7,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
~Shana~

She flew in the air growling.I never asked for a fight I said I won;t die because if you attack I will defend and it's useless to attack you. . .She sighed as her black hair and eye's turned fire red.Plus you killed Luna and I thought you loved her.She said tightening her grip and making the sword on fire.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

sabosa growled and said "i dont know what your talking about...." when sabosa morphed he was new and he didnt remember anyone unless somethign brought his memory back "and that girl isnt dead...she has gone to ehaven to be trialed...she will either come back ehre....stay in hebven...or go to hell"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff