Welcome to Gaia! ::

Isis R. Savra
Thanatos-sabin-light
Isis R. Savra
Thanatos-sabin-light
Isis R. Savra
::Isis watches him carefully.::You don't have to do that, Than...
"i know":thanatos finishes unpacking her cloths than walks to the bed and sits down beside her:
Then why?
"so you wont have to"
::Isis nods and sits up leaning her back against the headboard of the bed. She keeps her eyes on her lap, her eyes shiny with unshed tears.::thank you..Than...
"yourwelcome":thanatos watches her,feeling her pain but knowing there was nothing he couch do:
vamp-light
liela_dragon_rayne
-she wakes up, haveing feeling she's not where she once was and rise up. she looks around the room. seeing it was different and not the one she was used too. she looks to the side of her to see vamp laying there next to him. she nudges him to wake up-
-vamp wakes and smiles at his love-hello,love.this is darkstalkers,my true home.
-she blinkes, looking at him- your...true home? but when did we get here? and where are the twins?
liela_dragon_rayne
vamp-light
liela_dragon_rayne
-she wakes up, haveing feeling she's not where she once was and rise up. she looks around the room. seeing it was different and not the one she was used too. she looks to the side of her to see vamp laying there next to him. she nudges him to wake up-
-vamp wakes and smiles at his love-hello,love.this is darkstalkers,my true home.
-she blinkes, looking at him- your...true home? but when did we get here? and where are the twins?
kegan is asleep across the hall and thanatos is with issy.i brought us here about an hour ago-vamp kisses her-
vamp-light
liela_dragon_rayne
vamp-light
liela_dragon_rayne
kegan is asleep across the hall and thanatos is with issy.i brought us here about an hour ago-vamp kisses her-
-she kisses him back- i see....so, is this where we are all staying now? what about the others?
liela_dragon_rayne
vamp-light
liela_dragon_rayne
vamp-light
liela_dragon_rayne
-she kisses him back- i see....so, is this where we are all staying now? what about the others?
the others will come too im sure-vamp smiles and looks around the room-
Thanatos-sabin-light
Isis R. Savra
Thanatos-sabin-light
Isis R. Savra
Thanatos-sabin-light
Isis R. Savra
::Isis watches him carefully.::You don't have to do that, Than...
"i know":thanatos finishes unpacking her cloths than walks to the bed and sits down beside her:
Then why?
"so you wont have to"
::Isis nods and sits up leaning her back against the headboard of the bed. She keeps her eyes on her lap, her eyes shiny with unshed tears.::thank you..Than...
"yourwelcome":thanatos watches her,feeling her pain but knowing there was nothing he couch do:
::Isis sighs, the only sound that has come from her mouth except for her sobs.::If I ask you to do something for me...promise me, you won't look down on me for it...and say no if you don't want too...?
vamp-light
liela_dragon_rayne
vamp-light
liela_dragon_rayne
vamp-light
liela_dragon_rayne
-she looks around the room once more- well...alright...-she looks back to him- what about the wedding?
Isis R. Savra
Thanatos-sabin-light
Isis R. Savra
Thanatos-sabin-light
Isis R. Savra
Then why?
"so you wont have to"
"yourwelcome":thanatos watches her,feeling her pain but knowing there was nothing he could do:
::Isis sighs, the only sound that has come from her mouth except for her sobs.::If I ask you to do something for me...promise me, you won't look down on me for it...and say no if you don't want too...?
"i promise isis"
Thanatos-sabin-light
Isis R. Savra
Thanatos-sabin-light
Isis R. Savra
Thanatos-sabin-light
Isis R. Savra
Then why?
"so you wont have to"
"yourwelcome":thanatos watches her,feeling her pain but knowing there was nothing he could do:
"i promise isis"
Remove your shirt, hold me and let me touch your skin...
liela_dragon_rayne
vamp-light
liela_dragon_rayne
vamp-light
liela_dragon_rayne
-she looks around the room once more- well...alright...-she looks back to him- what about the wedding?
-vamp smiles-where do you want it
Isis R. Savra
Thanatos-sabin-light
Isis R. Savra
Thanatos-sabin-light
Isis R. Savra
"i promise isis"
:thanatos nods as he tkes off his jacket,he folds it and lays it on the bed than pulls off his shirt,his hand goes to his side.thanatos than takes her into his arms and holds her close to him feeling her body against his own:
vamp-light
liela_dragon_rayne
vamp-light
liela_dragon_rayne
vamp-light
liela_dragon_rayne
-she smiles- it's doesnt matter to me. just as long as we have it. but, my greatest dream is having a wedding in a field of cherry blossom in full bloom whee
Thanatos-sabin-light
Isis R. Savra
Thanatos-sabin-light
Isis R. Savra
Thanatos-sabin-light
Isis R. Savra
"i promise isis"
:thanatos nods as he tkes off his jacket,he folds it and lays it on the bed than pulls off his shirt,his hand goes to his side.thanatos than takes her into his arms and holds her close to him feeling her body against his own:
::Isis lays against him touching his skin softly as she fights back her tears.::
liela_dragon_rayne
vamp-light
liela_dragon_rayne
vamp-light
liela_dragon_rayne
-she smiles- it's doesnt matter to me. just as long as we have it. but, my greatest dream is having a wedding in a field of cherry blossom in full bloom whee
-vamp nods-your wish will now be a reality
vamp-light
liela_dragon_rayne
vamp-light
liela_dragon_rayne
vamp-light
liela_dragon_rayne
-vamp nods-your wish will now be a reality
O.O?! huh? but cherry blossom arent in season yet. how are you going to make it a reality?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff