Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tierney S. Striker
Sypher Soren
Tierney S. Striker
Sypher Soren
*Feeling a strange power that was drawing him to the castle he materialized on the forest's edge. He looked around a bit confused as to why someone would erect yet another claimed Darkstalker's castle. He sensed that his sister was inside and so was another familiar form but he couldn't place his finger on it. He reached the castle doors and entered slowly. Looking around for his sister.*
*Tierney looks up from Bain and the twins and smiles at her other brother.* Hello, dear brother.

*He sees his sister standing near a figure that was holding the twins. He looked to her strangely.* Hello, dear sister.
*She smiles brightly and motions him to come over.* Hurry!

*He slowly makes his way toward the two but stops a few feet short of them. Still not being able to see the man's face.*

Distinct Hunter

Sypher Soren
Tierney S. Striker
Sypher Soren
Tierney S. Striker
Sypher Soren
*Feeling a strange power that was drawing him to the castle he materialized on the forest's edge. He looked around a bit confused as to why someone would erect yet another claimed Darkstalker's castle. He sensed that his sister was inside and so was another familiar form but he couldn't place his finger on it. He reached the castle doors and entered slowly. Looking around for his sister.*
*Tierney looks up from Bain and the twins and smiles at her other brother.* Hello, dear brother.

*He sees his sister standing near a figure that was holding the twins. He looked to her strangely.* Hello, dear sister.

*He slowly makes his way toward the two but stops a few feet short of them. Still not being able to see the man's face.*

~*~he hands the twins back to her and stands up turning to Sypher.~*~ Hello brother...took you loong enough to find me.
*Tierney takes Tala and Talon and watches her brothers.*
Bain Darkstalker
Sypher Soren
Tierney S. Striker
Sypher Soren
Tierney S. Striker
Sypher Soren

~*~he hands the twins back to her and stands up turning to Sypher.~*~ Hello brother...took you loong enough to find me.

*He looks at him stunned.* No...its not possible...I thought you were gone for good again...I...NO! *He places his hands on the sides of his head and starts shaking his head.* Not possible...HOW?! *He dematerializes as he continued to shake his head violently.*

Distinct Hunter

Sypher Soren
Bain Darkstalker
Sypher Soren
Tierney S. Striker
Sypher Soren

*He looks at him stunned.* No...its not possible...I thought you were gone for good again...I...NO! *He places his hands on the sides of his head and starts shaking his head.* Not possible...HOW?! *He dematerializes as he continued to shake his head violently.*

~*~he looks to Tier~*~ Keep an eye on the place~*~ He disappears chasing after him~*~(Night)
*Tierney nods.* ...ok....((goodnight.))
*Tierney heads home for the night.*
i sit upon the rafters, stareing down at the main hall, i start to construct a room, my own nest in the rafters, i smile as the castle is surrounded by watchmen, all of them nothing more that fire, soon i sit looking down, my hair in my face, and i smiles "I'm back home, this is where i belong" i whisper to myself
sits in my room, high in the rafters and lays in my nest, smiling down upon the floor below "Home sweet Home"
watches all waiting for anyone
rolls over and falls asleep
wakes up yawning and looking around below "No one here huh?" smiles and drops down and looks around "Damn i have missed this place"
starts to walk around the battle ments, the flame soidlers standing ready to fight, they can't fight for a long time, but the will stall all enemys as so as the oder is givin by Bain or anyone i deem a friend, i smiles as i feel the mist of the ocean on my face, the gental spary covers me and i smile "I truly has been awhile since i felt alive like this"
smiles as the ocean mist hits my face and i look over to the forest "My waterfall is somewhere over there"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff