Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Vampire

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
The sound of a voice pointed in her direction had her jumping in surprise. She had assumed herself to be alone. Going on the defense, she narrowed her eyes on the man and watched him. He didn't move like he was a thread, but she remained on edge. After what she had been through it was only natural.

"If you aren't open, maybe you should close your doors. Locks are a good way to keep people out, you know." She replied, her voice cold and dripping with insult. What kind of tavern owner was rude to his customers. Shaking her head, she narrowed her eyes on him and inched back a bit when he stopped beside her. She wasn't one for being close to anyone, especially a stranger.

"I was running, and the place was here. Is it a problem, because I can always find shelter elsewhere." She replied, standing up onto her feet. The pain in her arm was starting to get to her, but she ignored it. She wasn't about to stay in a place she wasn't welcome in.
Sillus took a step back when she barked at him, a frown on his face. "W-Whatever..." he whispered as his ears lowered. It was obvious by the look on his face that he wasnt in the mood. Turning he trudged back over to the bar and took a seat, and grabbed a bottle of vodka before taking a big drink. "You want a room..?" he calls out hesitantly, as he bit his lip.

Gracious Vampire

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
His sudden withdrawal had her lifting a scarlet brow slightly. Was he a coward or something? Not sure what to think, she watched him walk away and waited for him to speak again. Her bright green eyes noticed what he grabbed, and she couldn't help but shake her head. Not a coward, a drunk. Great, was all she could think.

At his question, she was once more surprised. For someone who obviously didn't want her there, he sure was acting odd. Stepping around the table she had been at, she ran her eyes over him and looked for any sign of threat. She found none, of course, then simply nodded her head.

"A room would be nice, thank you." She replied, inching ever so slowly closer. Her cautious steps were justified, but she wasn't about to explain to him why that was. She just watched him and waited for his response.
Sillus nodded as the elf went over to the rack that held the keys and took one off. Moving over to place it on the counter for her he swept all of the empty bottles into the trashcan. "Sorry if I was rude." he whispers. "One tends to forget hospitality when alone for months." he claims as he goes to sit on a stool, before purple eyes looked over to her, his hands fixing his jet black hair.

Gracious Vampire

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
His apology had suspicion filling her gaze. Why would he snap and then apologize for it? Not use to kindness, she shrugged her shoulder at his words and kept her eyes on him. It didn't bother her all that much, having been raised on insults.

"It's whatever. You aren't the first man to speak to me that way, and you are definitely not going to be the last." She replied, waiting for him to set the key down before moving to grab it. Her hand jammed it into her pocket quickly though her gaze never left his face.

"I'm Ripley, by the way. Can you tell me just where I am at?" She asked, figuring she might as well introduce herself now. If the man was the owner, Rip knew she would have to play nice eventually.
"no man should ever treat you like that. It is disrespectful." he claims as he nods his head and sits back down into his stool. "I'm Sillus, you are at the dark moon, tavern and inn." he says smiling. "And no, we arent the blue moon, or the blood moon." he says with a gentle chuckle. "Rooms are upstairs. Go there when your ready to sleep." he says nodding with a smile, before sighing and going to reclean to bar spotless.

Gracious Vampire

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
After sleeping for what felt like a week, Ripley finally made her way back down the stairs of the Dark Moon. Stretching out her sore body, she made a soft sound of pleasure before her slender form made it's way to the bar. She settled herself in a seat and pondered a moment over what she might want to drink. Dressed in a pair of simple jeans and a black tank, she ran her hands through her curls and studied the room around her. She hadn't had much of a chance during her first encounter, so she figured now was a good a time as any.

"Hopefully this time I won't be badgered by a rude owner that has no social skills..." She mused aloud, figuring herself to be alone. Not caring either way, Rip hummed softly to herself and tapped her fingers absently on the counter top. Part of her hoped someone would show up to give her at least a companion to talk to, or someone to argue with. She once more didn't care which it was, as long as she was entertained.

Walking through the front doors with a pot of flowers in his hands Sillus smiles before setting them in the window, hearing sombody in the tavern caused him to turn though, before seeing Rip sitting on a stool. "Hey!" he calls out hapilly before moving to go behind the bar. "So your finally awake huh? I thought you had died." he says wwith a chuckle. "So, would you like a drink?" the elf asks, his purple eyes studying her curiously.

Gracious Vampire

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
The entrance of the owner had her wanting to sigh. Granted, she wanted someone to talk to, but not if they were going to be all cheery like he was. Tempted to just ignore him, Ripley eyes him a moment before tossing the thought aside. Beggars couldn't be choosers, she mused. Her bright green eyes looked over him for a moment before she shrugged a shoulder at his words.

"I was pretty damn close, but I'm fine now." She replied, nodding at his mention of a drink. "Whiskey sour, extra sour." Rip added after a moment's thought. It was late enough to get messed up, so she might as well start off hard.
((Ugh.. I hate this phone..))
The elf nodded in return before going to mix her drink,his back turned to her as he grabbed the whiskey from the vast selection of drinks. Even though the man was an elf he knew his way around a drink. Turning back to her he places two cherry's into it before passing the drink to her, before going about to make himself one. "I'm sorry to hear, I would have helped but I dont know how to heal. Althea does, and she hasnt been here for a long while.

Gracious Vampire

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
"I don't need help. I healed up just fine, thanks." Ripley replied, taking the drink when he set it before her. Shoving the cherries to the bottom of the glass, she drank deeply from it before setting it back down. The taste had her eyes closing, her body just letting the alcohol race through her. She could feel it heating her up from the inside out and reveled in it. After a moment, she opened her eyes once more.

"So, Sillus, are you the only one that lives here? Or are there other abrasive men I have to worry about?" She asked, her voice both serious and joking at the same time. While she waited, Rip sipped from her drink once more. Her bright eyes watched him over the glass the entire time.
Sillus only raised a brow at her quiestion. He didnt seem to mind much though, since he was completly used to rude people, and drunks. "No, just me." he claims nodding. "Maybe a customer if I'm lucky." he says as he moves to grab a shot glass and a small rag. Proceeding to polish the shot glass he closes his eyes. "So rip, are you from around here?" he asks, as a purple eye opened to watch her.

Gracious Vampire

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
"Oh, relax, I was only playing." Rip replied, catching the way he looked at her. Well, she was mostly playing. He had, after all, been rude to her first. Maybe not today, but that wasn't the point. At least, it wasn't to her.

At his question, she shook her head. She wasn't from anywhere, but that was too hard to explain. So, instead, Ripley drank from her glass once more then let her fingers toy absently with it.

"Nope. This place is all new to me. Wanna give me a tour?" She asked, her attempt at playing nice. For now.
The elf chuckled but nodded as he ran a hand through his black hair. "I know that. I was playing too. Kind of." he says as he takes a sip of his drink before staring her over. "Would you like me too? Or are you still playin with me?" he asks blinking. He hadnt been to town in a while, maybe it would be fun.

Gracious Vampire

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
The look on his face had a soft laugh passing her lips. It had been a while since she had relaxed enough to make the sound. Feeling a little awkward now that she had, Rip shrugged a shoulder nonchalantly and tried to play it off as nothing. Of course, that didn't work too well since her pale cheeks took on a slight rosy shade. Oblivious, she slipped from her stool and motioned for him to join her.

"I would like you to, if you don't mind. It will give me a better understanding of my latest residence." She replied, tucking her hands in the back pockets of her jeans. Her bright eyes watched him as she waited, hoping he wouldn't turn her down. Ripley wanted to go outside, having started to get itchy within the walls of the bar.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games