Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

In a matter of fact voice, Althea turns towards him. "They're not colors. They're neutrals. Gray scale- but that does not matter. I like light clothing." Turning on her heel, she marches towards the stairs. "Now, which book was that in..." She begins muttering in what was considered by many to be a "dead" language- Latin. It wasn't so strange for her... for last time she was really out and about in the world, it was common place. Her mind reels, thinking of the different books kept locked up in her room... it was quite useful. Her mind was like an endless plane, and she would nonstop fill it with more and more.
((your using blue font now? Lol))

Sillus smiles as he sits there, waiting for althea to return with her book. Humming idly he lets the flower in his hand grow t the point it dies and becomes fertilizer. Leaving his spot behind the bar he heads outside to spread it over the new plants.

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

[ Kind of distracted. Shush up. ]

Walking back upstairs, she slams the Tome down onto the counter. Resting her hand on it, her dark blue eyes become completely white. She was doing her own version of Scrying. Lifting her hand, color slowly seeps back into her eyes. "Page... 485... third spell." Turning away from him, the woman stumbles over to a sofa, almost like a drunk. Scrying was hard on her, and left her feeling weak. "Do you... have any of that?"

Shameless Hunter

Tiberius opens the door to the tavern closing both the clasps on his weapon holsters "Good night my friends..." he pats each one gently as if puting a child to bed. He takes of his sunglasses and and hood hood surveying the bar with little expression in his eyes but a faint smile. He walks to the bar and sits at a stool, his eyes darting to take in details. He remains silent as he watches a figure engaged in a conversation with someone he assumes is in a near by room
((Obviously. Lol he isnt even in the room)) After spreading the fertilizer he returns inside to see Althea standing there. Blinking he walks over to the tome that was now on the counter. Looking even closer he blinks. "What...."

after at lease a few minutes of staring he bakcs up. "Um... That plant..." he then looked at her, biting his lip. "Is an aquatic plant. I need a seed to grow it so we would have to go to the bottom of the sea to even get it." he then lets out a chuckle. "But.. I can check the market... Your rich right?" he asks biting his lip.
[Edit for south:] seeing another person in the tavern Sillus jumps. "Oh, Welcome to the dark mon, would you like a drink?" he asks smiling.

((sorry, I'm babysitting so my replies may be slow.))

Shameless Hunter

Tiberius recongnized he was being acknowledge. He looks up and in the direction of the voice, "Please, if its not to much to ask. Whats the selection?" he asks. Thinking in the presence of two strangers maybe it best not to get completely drunk. He smiles as he remembers where he had just come from, probably looks like an alcoholic in his leather coat, gloves, heavy boots, and of course his gun holsters protruding from the open front of his jacket

((its all good, im being a vigalante in towns...so i got plenty to do))

Tipsy Explorer

Jogging along the road, Aries comes to a building. Curiosity and the smell of alcohol peak her interest and she goes up to the tavern. She opens the wooden door slowly, immediately taking in the set up. Chairs and tables for dining, and a bar. That's where she was aiming to go. It only looked like there were two people here, not too bad. A quiet little place, maybe it'll pick up later.

She walked over to the bar her toned 5'8 body taking up an empty seat. She wore a very simple outfit, one meant for running. A gray wife beater, baggy black pants, some running shoes and a black beanie to top it all off. A white tiger tail protruded from a hole in her pants, it swayed slightly.

Her bright green eyes settled on the man behind the bar, wearing a grey sweater. She smiled softly at the other patron before her eyes rested on the alcohol behind the bar.

Shameless Hunter

Seeing as no drink was coming to him he took the initiative. Tiberius stood and looked around, noticing the new comer, he saw nothing to be much scared of so he walks behind the bar and takes out two glasses. "Whats your fancy?" he smiles to himself at the movie line. He grabs a bottle of whiskey and poured himself a hearty dose of the liquor. He downs it happily and poors a second while he waits for her reply. (( >.< does no one wanna rp with me? do i suck that bad?))
((Sorry I am back... I swear this little girl is a handfull))
Seeing people enter made him jump back to reality before he watched the man from before help himself behind the tavern. Suddenly the elve's eyes widened. "M-Mr, Behind the bar is off limits to patrons!" he exclaims as he raced to his side, biting his lip. "I'm sorry sir, b-but you must return to the other side of the bar." he says hastily, as he moved to take the bottle. "I'm sorry if I'm a terrible host, but please its my first day..." frowning then his shoulders slump, a sigh coming from him.

Tipsy Explorer

She smiled softly at the man behind the bar. "I'll take the same for now, thanks. I'm Aries by the way. Guessing no one is really around?"

Her tail wrapped around her waist loosely, as she leaned against the bar waiting for her drink to be poured out. She looked around again, trying to take in the different smells. It had been a while since she was at a quiet little tavern, she actually enjoyed the peace of it all. Her green eyes then focused on the glass in the man's hand, quietly waiting for her drink.

Shameless Hunter

[Edit]Tiberius pours a shot and slides it across to her, "Fun little place isnt it?" he looks around noticing there isnt much to this tavern, nothing better than this.

"OH, sorry!" He downs his second shot quickly spins the bottle in hit hand back below the shelf and quickly exits from behind the bar. "Used to having to work for everything, was in dire need of a drink and got carried away..." He tries to appologize to the bar keeper. "Im truelly sorry for that I'll pay in full for what ive taken. and for hers tonight also."

((i know what you mean lol, ive had to watch friends kids for them before and ther youngest daughter is in kindergarten and thinks she owns the world...tried to get her up one morning, i had never been so scared for my life.))
((She locked herself in my car, and allmost broke my radio/gps with a bottle of water... -_- I'm never having kids.))

sillus sighs as he takes his place behind the bar. "Althea would kill me, if she knew this happened..." he whispers as he slaps himself mentally. Looking up then Sillus smiles. "Well.. I'm glad you two are making yourselves at home. If you want A room or another drink let me know." he says as he sits at his barstool behind the counter. "I'm Sillus. The owner of the bar." he says nodding.

Tipsy Explorer

Aries watched the owner fumble quietly over his words. Poor fellow, must be hard just opening up a shop. Hopefully all goes well now though. "Thanks for the drink man. And to you sir," nodding towards the owner, "You have a lovely tavern, I expect it to do very well once it takes off." she said politely trying to disperse some of the tension with compliments all around.

The feline's green eyes settled on her shot, she downed it in one gulp and gently placed it back on the bar. Her elbow's settled on the edge of the bar, and her feet tangled in the bar stool.

Shameless Hunter

"Both of those sound very inviting, but i think ill stay up till morning." He looks around the small tavern one last time. Satisfied that hes can draw it from memory, even if it looked like a spasmodic kindergartner had done it. He looks and point to a table kinda in the corner of the tavern, not dark but slightly darker than the rest of the tavern. "do you mind if i take a bottle to that table and clean my guns? Ill leave the bullets here at the bar if it makes you feel any safer." Tiberius releases both clips from the guns, and two other clips tucked into the sides of his vest.

((That totally sucks, but in my truck i don't have to worry about radio...or many other luxuries of vehicles >.< ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff