Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
He squeezed his throat slowly, "Exactly, welcome to life and now I must say, welcome to Hell." Squeezing his throat afterwards, he made the leaders' head pop
The others fell to their knees to beg for mercy as their leader died.

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
He turned and grabbed his sword from the floor and looked at them then at his demons. Motioning to the men, they jumped in and started slaughtering them. Returning to his tavern slowly, the only sounds he could hear were their screams of terror
Aribelle sat on the stairs curled in ball as she waited, her eyes watered with blood tears. She kept her knees to her chest as she watched the door.

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
He walked in the door a few minutes later, covered in blood
Aribelle stared at him as she sat there, she moved swiftly over to him "You didn't have to do that" she said as she stood there smelling the blood she felt her fangs as she stared up at him with red glowing eyes.

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"If I didn't, who would?" He stared down at her, letting his sword disappear from his back.
She put her arms slowly around his neck "They would have paid eventually, their blood on you smells so delicious" she mumbled as her hunger grew, she stood close to him.

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"Only if I didn't do anything." He put his hands on her waist, watching her
She slowly put her arms around his neck pulling herself up she bit into him drinking heavily as she stood there to regain her strength.

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
He moved his hands down, holding her by her butt, closing his eyes, breathing softly
She bit deeper into his neck holding onto him tighter with her eyes closed continuing to drink his blood.

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Holding her up with one hand, he put his other on the back of her head, breathing a bit heavier.
She let up slowly as she held onto him she pulled back "I'm sorry" she whispered as she continued to hold onto him.

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
He looked at her slowly, "For what?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out