Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Conversationalist

6,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Welcome to the Divine Comedy known as life. Here we explore the Nine Circles and the Seven Deadly Sins, all of which revolve around Hell in every shape and form. For those who don't know, the Nine Circles are as follows: Limbo, Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Anger, Heresy, Violence, Fraud and Treachery. Everyone should know the Seven Deadly Sins and each place is the home to someone who believes that is who they are.

This will all take place upon the Earth for that is where it all starts and end. From the main doorway, which is made of thick hard, red wood, if you were to take a look to the left, you would see a bar with various drinks and potions to spice up your life and beyond that is a door that leads to our kitchen where we can mix you a wide variety of food. To the right is our lounge, where you can eat and drink with friends and family or just hang out with a good friend, or date if you would like. Up the hard wood stairs, is the way to our rooms, you can purchase them for the night or for longer, either of which is up to you and you can check out at anytime. All the floor of which are hard wood, as well as, most of the furniture in the tavern, lounge and rooms.

Of course we offer positions to those who are welcome to it, but its first come first serve and new positions will only open up with someone quits, resigns or gets fired, all of which are possible.
General Manager: Dante Spartirain
Assistant Manager:
Assistant Manager:
Supervisor:
Supervisor:
Supervisor:
Bartender:
Bartender:
Bartender:
Bartender:
Bouncer:
Bouncer:
Bouncer:
Bouncer:
Bouncer:
Entertainment: (To be named at a later date)

And of course you can apply for a position by filling out this simple information:

User name:
Name:
Race:
Appearance: (Please keep pics small)
Bio:
Position Desired:

Once all your information is filled out, please send it in a PM to me and I will review you and let you know if you have the position or another position that I believe you'd be better suited for.

Also, since we are on Gaia still, I must insist that you follow these simple rules, less I become angry and ban you from this, which I would like not to.
1. No "God-mods" or "autohits" its useless and annoying
2. Keep it at least at PG-13 rating
3. I would prefer it you used quotes when you speak but any other means are nice just as long as we all know you are speaking and not acting so for the sake of my sanity and those around you be semi-lit
4. This I can't stress enough, and its important, go by Gaia's Rules and Guidelines and we'll be fine

That about covers everything so, welcome and let's have some fun

6,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Upon opening the door, he took in a deep breath and sighed gently, "Ah, finally a new place to call home. It's been a while but I'm sure I can handle it... Hopefully. Between this and my original business, I just don't know what I'm going to do."

6,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Taking a short stroll to the bar, he ran his hand along the top of it until he walked behind it and looked around, "This will be worth it in the end, I just know it."
A woman cloaked in a deep red cloak walked into the place she looked around as she walked in shrugging her hood off her shoulders. Her soft silver hair rolled down in curls and over her shoulder as she walked in moving to the bar and sitting down.

6,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rolling up his sleeves, he smiled, "Well, hello there, miss. What can I get you?" He looked her up and down slowly, keeping the smile on his face the whole time.
"A glass of wine," she said with her soft yet high soprano voice as she looked at him. She unclasp her cloak lightly letting it fall into her hand with one swift catch she laid it across her lap as she sat at the bar a soft yet light smile on her pale moon light like face.

6,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
He nodded and pulled a glass out from under the bar and set it in front of her, "Any specific requests, a type or year perhaps?"
"1890 sounds like a wonderful year, red perferably" she said with a smile as she watched him with her gentle green eyes tinted lightly with red. She fixed the sleeve on her dress absent minded as she sat there.

6,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
He chuckled, "Ah, I'll return shortly." With a quick turn, he opened a hidden door in the wall and walked down into a cellar. A few minutes passed and the sounds of his heavy boots could be heard coming up the stairs. Once he reached the top, he chuckled, "This is a hard year to find."
She smiled as she waited for him she adjusted her weight as she sat there "Sorry for being difficult it was a wonderful year" she said with a bright smile as she moved again dropping her cloak at her feet.

6,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"That it was." He chuckled as he popped the cork and sniffed it slowly, "Mmm... Tasty." Pouring slowly, he pushed the glass to her and put the cork back in.
She grabbed the glass with ease smelling, sighing with pleasure as she took a sip of the wince "Quite delicious" she whispered lightly. She set down the glass as she looked at him,watching ever so slightly as she sat there.

6,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
He pulled the bottle down behind him and tossed it up and forward, catching it in front of him with his opposite hand. With a laugh, he did it again, "Damn, that's hard."
She laughed a very soft yet bell like laugh as she sat there "Looks like fun" she said as she took another sip of her drink. She shifted her weight once more she was starting to get comfortable.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff