Sage Zeroni's Kouhai

Intellectual Humorist

╔══════════════╗

Sage
Oh fine.
-poofs into the rafters-

╚══════════════╝

Snow Gaian

He stirred a bit on something that felt very comfortable under him. "Ow..." Sadly, that bump on the top of his head was not going away anytime soon. "What happened? I drank way too much last night..."

Slowly sitting up, he found himself sitting in a small cavern, just as he remembered last night, but this was furnished with a bed, and other small amenities. "Wow... I guess this place IS a tavern. Or... at least an inn. I'll have to thank the manager for letting me stay the night. I hope I have enough gold to pay for the room."

Swinging his legs from the bed and placing his feet on the cold stone of the floor, he made his way to the hallway, "Oh dear... This should be interesting..."

---

"What is this place a labyrinth!?" He screamed, walking out of the elevator, "NOW where am I!?" Looking around, he found that he was in the lounge area, a familiar sight from the night before. "Ah ha, I seem to have made my way back here. Excellent!" Walking to the bar area, he found himself a nice corner seat and sat down, "Now... hopefully someone will show up and I can pay for the room I stayed in."

Sage Zeroni's Kouhai

Intellectual Humorist

╔══════════════╗

-lurks in the rafters-
Y'know..
I should stop being lazy and go get a drink.
-eyes the bar-

╚══════════════╝

Snow Gaian

Something caught his attention. The room was colder than it way last night. A slight dip in temperature, even with his own chill, something was off. Cautiously turning his head, he called out in a soft voice, "Is there... someone else in here?"

He sighed, "Must be my imagination. I need to get going." He reached into his bag and pulled out a leather bound journal, "I'm just going to update my APS here... there we go. Now I should be able to find this place next time." Getting of the stool, he started out the cave, "Hopefully next time I can thank properly for their hospitality."

Sage Zeroni's Kouhai

Intellectual Humorist

╔══════════════╗

-drops down from the rafters and heads over towards the elevator-
Hmm..
-peeks down the hall-
Sir, turn around and you'll find your way out.

-sighs and heads towards the bar-

╚══════════════╝

Powerful Lover

13,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
*slowly pops head out from under the bar counter blinking a couple times.* huh wah? O.o

UltaMatt's Princess

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
There came a soft chuckle from the rafters' shadows. If one had excellent vision, they might spot a young woman....and did she have ears and a tail?! As the figure emerged into the lighted portion of the rafters, it did indeed look like she had the aforementioned details as well as a pair of lavender wings folded like a cape around her shoulders. Her bright blue eyes shined mischievously as she spied her target and launched an attack at Icis with a cry of "DEATH FROM ABOVE!"

Powerful Lover

13,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
Yuuka Kurokawa
There came a soft chuckle from the rafters' shadows. If one had excellent vision, they might spot a young woman....and did she have ears and a tail?! As the figure emerged into the lighted portion of the rafters, it did indeed look like she had the aforementioned details as well as a pair of lavender wings folded like a cape around her shoulders. Her bright blue eyes shined mischievously as she spied her target and launched an attack at Icis with a cry of "DEATH FROM ABOVE!"
NYUUUUU!!! NO DEATH!!! *falls over squishifiedunder her sissy's luffles.* @.@ nyyuuu

UltaMatt's Princess

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Silly Icis, you know I really never kill you with that!" There was another giggle as the young woman stood. Her hair and proper dress were rumpled as well as stray feathers being out of place on her wings. Standing quickly, she offered Icis a hand up, then leans in to stage whisper "I think Mae-chan might join us." Here her eyes darted about to see if she could spot the baby of the family.
The shadows in the Paradise sort of shift and waver a bit before the girl stumbles backwards out of them, blinking a bit as she gets used to the light again, approaching her sisters.

"Hey Yuuka! Hey Icis! I made it" she smiles brightly at them.

UltaMatt's Princess

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuuka as she is now known grins and waves to Mae, then says in a cheery voice "Heya sis! Took you long enough!"

Powerful Lover

13,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
*cackles, sitting up before standing up completely. She slowly looked at the both of them before hopping over the bar counter to pull out some drinks for them.* The kitty sisters unite xd

Powerful Lover

13,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
and then there was 1... " chuckles lightly before pulling out a candy bar and munching it, leaning against her back against the bar counter.

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100
☆•*¨*•¸¸¸.•*¨*•☆ Xhexania "Xhex" Hess ☆•*¨*•¸¸¸.•*¨*•☆

User Image

A body fell from the cave ceiling, no, through the cave ceiling, and dropped like a rock onto an empty couch. It hit, bounced, then landed flat on the floor on it's front side. Black hair spilling all around it, covering the top half of the Feminine Frame. The lower half was in black leather pants, and s**t kickers. The top, though hidden in the black hair, was in a white top stretched tightly across the chest, laced up the front. Violet eyes remained closed tightly beneath the creamy lids and dark lashes.

Her right fist was clenched tightly around a Black Dagger, her left resting under her frame and out of sight. She was breathing still, but seemed to have been knocked out from her fall.

Powerful Lover

13,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
She looked over the bar counter, candy bar half between her teeth when she looked over the woman, blinking several times. She then slowly hopped over the counter, cautiously approaching the woman, the candy bar still sticking out of her mouth.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff