Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok Nerra lets go
*Nerra follow Aria to the door, Aria flips the sign to closed and the light all went out and she locked the door and set the alarm and walks away Nerra following closely behind her*
*Aria walks up to the door to the bar and flips the sign to open, Nerra as a ferret was curled up sleeping on her shoulder. Aria unlocks the door and the lights all flickered on, Nerra opening her eyes because of the brightness of the lights. Nerra jumps off Aria's shoulder and runs over to the bar jumps up on the counter and goes back to sleep*
haha and again you always do that.
*Nerra looks up at Aria and sticks out her tongue*
Hey don't stick your tongue out at me.
*Nerra some how did a little smile and layed her head back down, Aria walked over to the bar and pulled out a small towel and lefted Nerra up and set her on the towel*
We don't want the counter all dirty with fur Nerra you know that.
*Aria walks over to the table she was at the other day and sat down and started reading*
hey can i work here
EMO_s3xting
hey can i work here

That was alittle to late don't you think?
*walks in and flips sign to open* well nerra I guess we are back open hopefully somebody will come. * Nerra growls at the thought of her master sitting alone just waiting for business.* Don't worry Nerra its only gonna be open when I'm online. Cause remember I do have two other jobs. * Nerra nods with no complaints then shifts into a snake to slither the dust away.*
I don't know why I even came back to gaia Nerra maybe its because its time for me and my friend to finally start writing are book Twin Wars. Because this website sucks theres no ones on anymore what happened to the old fun gaia when it was popular I guess it got boring to some people to like it got boring to me since I got out of school to finally explore the world. * Nerra just lifts her head up watching her master go on her little rant* Hey don't give me that look. *she points her finger at her then sits down and sighs* your right Nerra maybe I should just leave gaia for good its no fun anymore I'm gonna start writing our book and get them published so the world can read and enjoy a great story with and great imagination.

Loyal Gaian

(( if I may make a suggestion... The reason no one has posted is the front page. >.> Doesn't say what the bar looks like, no intro, not even a rule list or anything. Maybe try organizing it. Add pictures, make it something people will want to come and RP in. Just my two cents. ))

Tipsy Poster

((*pops in* What Chef Zeke said. :] Type out a small description of the bar, maybe add in a few pictures, think up some rules... Just give people something more to look at. You could even invite people you know to get it started. Looking at your last post, it seems like you've given up, but, if you're still willing to try, I'll post in here.))
rostiaper
((*pops in* What Chef Zeke said. :] Type out a small description of the bar, maybe add in a few pictures, think up some rules... Just give people something more to look at. You could even invite people you know to get it started. Looking at your last post, it seems like you've given up, but, if you're still willing to try, I'll post in here.))
The thing is I dont have a computer nor enough time to post pics because I have a job and and I've been busy actually writing a book that will soon be published by the end of this year so I'm more focused on that than this gaiaonline anymore everythings changed and I miss how it was when I was 14 I'm 21 now and grown up so I'm soon to be done with this page unless someone actually helps not just give advice but ive got a friend thats about to help me

Tipsy Poster

mandishthorn

((Understood. 3nodding Even if your friend's just going to help you, I'll still stop by if you need people to post. Good luck!))
rostiaper
mandishthorn

((Understood. 3nodding Even if your friend's just going to help you, I'll still stop by if you need people to post. Good luck!))
it will take awhile because i have to get a computer first but I'll still be in and out of here when i can.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff