Welcome to Gaia! ::

Snow paused in her washing, her eyes flicking to the sides at the sudden change in the air. She stood for a moment, back becoming rigid, weighing the feeling in her mind, before a soft smile tugged up her lips. Her body relaxed again, the rag rising back to her face, rubbing at a particularly determined smudge on her jaw.
Goosebumps rose over her skin at Sorla's touch, the chill of him making her pause in her washing again. Her head turned, glancing at his burly body over her shoulder. She was used to looking up at men. They always towered over her. Her eyes didn't stay on him, but drifted infront of her, her gaze unfocusing as he spoke.
New gooseflesh raced down her spine as she felt his breath on her ear, a slight shudder shifting her shoulders. His finger shifted to a new scar, the path of the chill followed it, stopping on one of the fresher ones. A faint ache set into her shoulder, both from the chill and the wound... or was it the memory of the wound?
"They all hurt Sorla... in their own way."
She didn't turn to face him, her arms shifting as she wrung the rag in the sink, watching the red and brown fog of grime flow out of it. She had the faint thought that he might continue counting the new scars that covered her body, finding even the ones her clothing hid. He'd run out of fingers and toes... just as she was running out of skin.

6,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
His ears were already perked, head lifting quickly from the couch as his one good eye trained in the direction that Snow had left. Fur finding it's way to be on end and stand up along his spine before he jumped from the couch. A rather behemoth of a wolf, stand five and a half feet on all fours moving slowly towards that direction.

Only for his snout to pull back lips lifting into a snarl though no sound escaped from him. Then his form began to crack, and crumble from that wolven feature into the human one, standing naked at the door. Arms crossed over his barreled chest, his long nails tapping on either bicep as he looked in on the scene. Though his one good eye focused on the scene the other seemed focused on something entirely different tracing the two whilst the other stayed in perfect place, staring.

Then he pushed the door slowly from it's cracked position without much force though still tearing the door free of the top hinge as his eyes began to grow into a deep magma color. Swirling with whorls of reds and blacks and this time both eyes looked exactly alike. Like a raging volcano had built up inside this man as his hair began to bristle along his arms and legs, as well as some of the hairs on his head began to stand on end.

It was only a moment before he snorted at the smell of the man, then to Snow, who as always did nothing to push him away. Then his voice echoed as a growl from his diaphragm only to become just as it started silent.

"An' 'ow may I help ye' with my mate?"

His eyes becoming pitch black as his muscles almost seemed to grow, both in bulk and density. His nails becoming black as few veins began to show all over his muscled body. This was not what would really surprise anyone who'd ever seen him fight. It would be the next step that took form in the small room.

Hopelessness, a feeling of completely loneliness and hate began to course through the air, before the sounds of soft cries from long dead souls could be heard. Then they began to grow louder, pleading the two for their eternal rest, to save them from the demon who had captured their souls forevermore. Though a soft laughter rose from him as the scars all over his body began to give off a black glow, like the cast from a dim black light.

Then he shifted his full attention to Snow with his hands falling to his hips. Wondering just what she had planned on doing.

Dangerous Player

A thin smile crept along his lips. 'They all hurt' she had said. Indeed. "Pain. It's a constant reminder of how alive we, you, truly are. Cherish those bits of hurt. Love them. Pray that you never go a day without pain." His own words were spoken with the aura of truth that simply was. The way he spoke, the way it came out, it was utterly right. As a leader can command his people with but a voice, so too were the words marvelously absolute. Pain was, is your best friend.

He traced only a few more scars. Winding his finger around her shoulder and up the front of her neck. For a moment a briefest of thoughts raced through his mind. He toyed with the notion of taking her by the throat and dragging her to one of the rings. She was small enough that it would not have been a challenge. But that ring soon turned into a room and his smile grew wider as his mind raced to more, pleasurable pursuits.

As it was, he just pushed on the scars end. On the side of her neck, he brought his lips so close to her ear that he could have tasted her if he had wanted. "Where did this one come from? Tell it's story."
Snows head turned toward the door, her eyes fixing on Kinchi, before the growl even rumbled from his chest. She watched the shift in him, the rising anger, the jealousy. She felt a sigh leave her as she watched him. He looked all the part of a wronged lover walking in on his mate bedding another.... except for the lack of a bed.... and the only thing he saw that made his hackles rise was another mans hand on her.
"I believe he meant to talk to me, Kinchi." Her eyes hardened, glinting like warn and aged stone, rubbed smooth and sharp by abuse and time. Another words and phrases leapt to her mind, all hurtful, all left over from years past. She held them in. Even she surprised herself with that. When had she gained self control?
She met Kinchi's eyes, her voice silent, but her eyes demanding, daring. Daring him to question her loyalty, even after all this time. That part of her mind, which had grown and taken on its own voice over her absence, piped up then, posing questions to her... ones she didn't even want to start thinking about.
Like the scars.... they hurt too much.

6,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"Then... do what you will." His words a mere thunder in the background of the world before he turned, more scars and few piercings etching his back this time, as his hand pulled the handle behind him. The knob sequentially broke in his grip as he pulled, the door itself splintered and cracked all along the whole length.

Then his body was shifting once more back into that wolf, whom ended up moving back to the couch, laying his full form on it, before closing his eyes. The sight of something that looked like it would tears holes into anyone and anything that came it's way. The piercings and scars still ruled most of his body even in this form but it only seemed to get worse.

The dim light that cast off him before was now brighter and began to take on a dull purple hue, as he shivered slightly. He wouldn't question her loyalty, though he had reason to, from multiple times before. Though he brought none of it to mind and simply let his eyes stare into the darkness. The shadows morphing and changing and before long were surrounding him in a cocoon. Something and somewhere only he knew of, and was gone from that bar, and from that couch.

Trotting through on his own through the lands of oblivion.

Dangerous Player

His smile only widened. Had this been her lover? Did he even know of the past there was between Snow and himself? Possibly. Maybe that had fueled the jealous rage that was and was now gone. It made Sorla chuckle. His voice was not a thundering bass of trembling fright. It was smooth. And it carried with it a real air of power. "It seems your boyfriend is quite good at breaking doors. Maybe one day you will let me break him?"

He looked into those eyes. His own a morbid array of contrast. One, so white it looked as if he might be blind. It radiated with a permanent aura that gave it a soft glow. But the other, it was so pitch that it seemed to absorb the very essence of life its self. A pit of hell, if it could be such, planted in the socket where an eye once was. It looked as if it were drawing the faint radiance of it's counterpart into the void that was simply his left eye.

"I await my story." His hand once again came to her throat. His thumb resting on the scar now. Running up and down the tissue, he cocked his head to the side. "I want to know where this one came from ..."
She watched him go, feeling the anger die like a flicker of flame. It left a cold ache inside her, deep, deep, where no outside flame could warm. She sighed again, her eyes closing. They were quite the pair. Her eyes flicked back open, remembering Sorla behind her. Her mind went back over the last few moments before Kinchi had basically broken the door in, finding all the things he had seen on the first glance. She found excuses for them too.
Excuses arnt reasons, Snow.
Wow, maybe she had grown up alittle. Not enough to notice the closeness of Sorla at her back... nor a reason for why he spoke that close to her ear. Maybe she was just an uncontrollable flirt. Or maybe she was just a bad mate...
She pushed the thoughts from her mind, turning now, not fully, but enough so she could look Sorla in the eyes. Her head tilted back so she could. Damn these men and their tallness! she looked up at him, her head tilted some, eyes flicking between his, but she didn't speak... not yet.

Dangerous Player

In all of the years, the many years he had lived, he had never done what he was about to do. He sat down. Not on a chair. Not on a counter. But right on the floor. Then, he motioned for her to do the same. "Sit with me. This way you do not form a kink in that precious neck of yours. I'd hate for your boyfriend to think that you got such an injury from rough sex." He ended his little joke with a chuckle. But he did this for her.

The floor its self was as inviting as floor could be. He had preferred a bar stool. But, this was where they would talk. So this is where he would sit. And sit he did. So she could see. Now, until she joined him that was, he was the one looking up. If she chose to remain standing so be it. The decision was hers. He was merely trying to even the odds a bit. After all, who knows what other injuries she might sustain before the night is over.
Her eyebrows rose as he basically dropped to the floor. A grin touched her lips, head tilting as she now looked down at him. When he invited her to join him she almost burst out laughing. She shook her head some but dropped to the floor, crossing her legs under her. Her forearms rested on her knees as she looked at him, head tilted.
Her hair had grown, or more, she had neglected to cut it, and a lock of bang swung forward over head features. She blinked, eyes focusing on it a moment, before she pushed it back with the rest of her hair.
She couldn't remove the slight smile on her lips, so she didn't try, instead looking over him again. "So we sit. And you still want a story?" Her hand lifted, tapping the scar on her neck, one of the few straight ones in that particular region. It ran along the side, the highest point just below her ear, cutting downwards as it came forward, towards the front of her neck. Her finger traced it slowly, eyes still locked on Sorla's.

Dangerous Player

"Well. Of course I want a story. I wouldn't have gone through all this trouble just so we could have a silent pow wow." He spread his arms out as if saying 'well no s**t Sherlock'. He gave a small huff and then relaxed again. He set his elbows on his knees and stuck his chin in his palm. He looked like a kid sitting in front of an old man waiting for the sorry b*****d to get on with his story. "Ready when you are, Snow."
She laughed softly, shaking her head some. She leaned back on her hands, looking at him for a moment, before biting her lip, her eyes straying up toward the ceiling. "This scar.... Well obviously its from a knife, duh. On my neck.. at an angle... b*****d really worried me with that one...." She stared at nothing for a moment, before looking at him again. "Stories should start from the beginning."
She leaned forward now, a 'lets-get-serious' look on her face. "I went MIA for... years. Went alot of places, did alot of things.. most of them Im not proud of..... some I'll take credit for. This one I'll take credit for." And she started. Started telling the story of the territory war and how she'd gotten mixed up in it.
"I was traveling through a.... wasteland, basically. Hills, dust... tumbleweeds. All that fantastic jazz that makes a wolf skippy and wishing for a den and tall tall trees to shade it. Minding my own beezwax. I knew I was on coyote territory, their stink was everywhere. So I didnt touch the rabbits... not that they would have made a meal anyway. I left the buzzards be. Took some water when I could get it, but thats just survival." Her eyes drifted as she spoke, memory flitting off to the desert, the smell, the hunger in her gut.
"I was probably hungrier than I should have let myself get... enough to let a skinny a** hare distract me. I was ambushed. At first I thought it was the coyotes, but they were all humanoid, with guns and chains and cages." She shivered at the memory, her skin crawling. "I was wolf, so I was faster... but they had been hunting coyotes for seasons. They ran me into a pit trap. Luckily one without stakes. Left me there for...." She tapped her fingers, pausing when she reached her pinky. "Four... or more days. Things got blurry at that point."
She had dug that pit two feet deeper on one side, just for something to do. When she started trying to tunnel out they pelted rocks at her, set a guard. She'd paced and snarled, tried to leap out. She'd turned the tunnel into extra dirt, trying to raise the other side high enough for her to scale the side of the pit. They'd clubbed her unconscious and moved all the dirt back into the deeper side. She had hamstrung one and broken an others arm before she blacked out.
"I started wondering why they didnt kill me. Was tempted to ask.... but the prospect of being butt a** naked, stuck in a hole, surrounded by 30 odd scruffy, dog hating men wasnt too appealing." She'd stuck with the wolf as long as she was able. She was less vulnerable as a wolf, which was saying something. She wasnt that vulnerable as a woman.
"One morning.... or dusk... the sun was on the horizon, one of them came up to the hole and spoke to me. Some s**t about he knew I was a Changer... and if I Changed and helped them, they'd let me go. Bullshit. I didnt do anything... but they didnt feed me... and I wasnt about to let myself rot in that bloody hole. So the next time they came to check on my digging, I was woman. They knocked me out... tied me up, drug me out of the hole. Apparently its easier giving food and water to a woman than a wolf... as if the latter doesnt need it. They 'explained' the situation. Basically told me some bullarky about the coyotes killing their life stalk and men... bullshit. Coyotes are scavengers, and these men were not villagers."
"I tried to run that night." She leaned back, lifting up the bottom of her shirt, showing the smooth plain of her stomach, and a knotted, angry circle. A bullet wound, through and through. "Knocked me off my feet.... woulda changed but the ropes on my wrists were too tight. They let it get infected, then told me they were gonna gut me if I didnt help them. I told them I didnt know what they ******** they were talking about. I didnt have a pack." She grinned softly. "They beat the hell outta me..." Her eyes refocused on him, glinting with a sick pleasure. "I castrated the leader... general... whatever the ******** he was. Apparently he likes his bitches black and blue."
Her eyebrows lifted, before she shrugged. "The next morning they drug me out to the middle of some damn field, put me up on a stake, and waited. The coyotes came. They had a barking match. Apparently they were short on females... and its damn hard to tell a wolf from a coyote." She rolled her eyes. "Bullshit."
"Anyway... they cut me down. I started wailing on whoever I could touch, started a shooting war. Guns going off every ******** where. Almost got away when a coyote decided I was more important than the humans trying to take his territory, followed me." She shook her head, "Chased me to a rock formation, I ended up with my a** to a wall and no place but down to go... He pulled a knife on me." She rolled her eyes, "I scoffed at him, then he took the low road and punched my infected bullet hole."
"When I came too... wasnt a minute later, he had my hands tied... again, and a knife to my throat." She gave a slight shrug. "Kept talkin s**t... muttering... didnt do one thing or the other... almost like he didnt know what he had meant to do after tying me up.." She scratched her nose some, "So... I kicked his legs out from under him. Knife sliced my neck as he went down... and he fell....oh... 50 feet maybe?...." She shrugged. "I used a rock to undo my binds... changed. Went back to the field... ******** had killed themselves off.... coyotes had high tailed it..." She shrugged again. "I took what I needed and got out of there..."

6,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
It couldn't have been more than an hour or so since he'd left, but he came back anyways. Though not from the shadows, instead he was moving through the door, with a devilish smile on his lips, as he pushed the doors at the front open. Smoke and singe marks the only tale-tail sight that anything had happened to him. His scars, all of them showing off the light of what might have been magma under his skin.

Though that smile did not fade in the slightest, his whole upper-body uncovered as his muscles and tendons twitched under the tight skin. His legs clothed to the shins, with a pair of worn and battered tripp shorts. The chains hanging off of them held bones and other grim articles all upon them. But he soon moved to his couch, he was no longer in control as the beast put it's mind to the forefront.

'...Kill.... Mangle.... FIRE!'

The words echoed in Kinchi's mind which only made his lips spread further as if the thought of it all could sooth him in a way nothing else could at the time. His arms twitching at his sides before a liquid material, void of all color of all reality began to spread over his hands. The elementae of Nex, death incarnate. Then the liquid began to flicker into life with black flames as he stared at them, much like a child entranced by some miraculous set of jingling keys. Only before he hissed in pain as the flames licked at his actual skin, only for the smile to return much wider.

His lips almost taking in his ears, as each pointed and serrated tooth shone. He pushed himself free of the couch and stood up, milling about for a moment, only to go behind the bar. His arms slowly coming back to reality so that the whole bar didn't burn down. Though he ended up grabbing more than one strong liquor.

A fifth of Jack & Jim, four separate types of vodka, Irish Scotch, and a few other drinks he couldn't tell before wandering slowly towards a back room, possibly like in the old CN, a training "Dojo" of sorts.

To his humble surprise it was there, a dojo of sorts for him to do as he wished within. And soon had each bottle opened and draining in a matter of seconds. A soft red tint touching his cheeks and nose, as his eyes grew blurry, then a hiccup resounded from him. A soft laugh touched the air around him as he pushed the beast back, trying hard to calm himself with the liquor that he'd just literally inhaled from the bottles around him.

Only till he stood up though when his eyes narrowed onto a sandbag, a punching bag. His body moving with incredible balance, with strikes accurate enough to have been coming from a champion boxer. As he hit the bag his strikes soon became more brutal punching holes into the sandbags before he began to trail in combinations. Kicks beginning into it, then his knees, forearms, elbows and at one time his head.

Though he knew to continue this ritual he would need to do something with this bag, something he'd done with the last CN bags, turn it into stone with spikes jutting out from all angles. So he did just that, stopping his ritual spar with this punching bag, before his arms began to envelope in that black ooze once more.

He grasped a hold of the swinging bag only for the liquid to almost screech with joy, and race up, down, and around the black bag. It took just as many seconds as it had for him to drain his alcohol. Though now the bag was deadly, the liquid leaving and dispersing into the air, both off him and off the bag.

It was a big far block of stone, spikes coming from every angle, and sharp enough to kill if impaled. As well as serrated along so many of those edges that he had to lift a brow at the new bag but it was only momentary, as he let the booze take a hold of him again and began hitting harder than before, blows that would have no doubt shattered the previous bag, and even most stone walls that would have gotten in his way.

Moments later, sweat poured from his every orifice, as well as blood, which dripped from separate nicks and lacerations on his body from the spikes. A small impale wound on his abdomen which he clutched while still going at it with this "Death Bag", as he had so cleverly called them once long before. Though now, the bag swung of it's own momentum, which had the large man using palm and forearm strikes to keep it from impaling or cutting him again. The sounds of this imaginary fight loud and rough as he grunted and tried his damnedest to get out of this one without any more wounds.
(and its dead again..... but not my fault... i am here.... stalking......... and not Kinchi's fault.... his interwebs went MIA)

Dapper Hunter

The door creaked open, a cold breezy mist creeping its way inside the bar. The faint smell of the grave settling its self in the air and lingering about. The mist swirled inside quickly kicking up anything light enough to be caught as it began to take form. It pushed itself closer as a body formed sitting in a chair. His black hair was ragged and he smelled like woods and grave yard soil. The deep purple eyes scanned the place looking at the people inside some he knew some he did not. He had to come over here to check it out after all who could resist the call of such a place. The clothes on his body matched his tattered and scruffy look. He did not care so much when you have been alive for as long as he has you kinda start to not care so much.

He came in near the end of Snows little tail and smirked for a moment. She was always getting into trouble tho she always seemed to get into more trouble under his watch. He stifled a yawn as he leaned back into the chair and glanced around the place feeling a bit of nostalgia. It was close but nothing would bring back the old fire that had once been held in the CN. The memory will always linger and people always try to bring them back to what they once where. It was like a old cd you kept wanting to listen too but each time it sounds more and more slightly off key. The golden days where long gone but new memories could always be forged. He smiled a bit to himself as he scratched at the side of his cheek. There was a new scar that ran along his right cheek and a scar that went across his left eye. The left eye itself was no longer purple but white and scarred.

His features no longer kept that graceful look of a vampire. It seemed he became more bestial in the years hes lived. It showed in his face and his mannerisms, subtle things that would catch ones attention. Then there where some obvious beast traits that he had. Two black wolf wears stuck out his head where once there where human ears. The fangs in his mouth now where always extended no longer looking like normal teeth. There was a faint red glow that gave off from his eyes even tho his left eye lacked all color.

Kero stretched out over the table for a moment a few of his bones popping in the process. His body shifted once again as it contorted in weird ways and black hair grew where his skin once was. His body shrunk in side and bent until a black scruffy wolf stood in its place and lay sprawled out onto the table his tongue hanging out the side of his mouth as he watched everyone with his red hued purple eye.
Sorla seemed to have drifted off through her story. "Huh... guess I can cross storyteller off my lift of possible jobs..." she shrugged some, patting the mans head as she stood. She turned back to the sink she'd been cleaning herself at, turning on the facet. She let the water run for a moment, before dunking her head under the turrent of water, soaking her hair.
She let the water run over her for a moment, before staightening. She shook herself, sending water flying everywhere, before she left the small room. She blinked as another smell hit her nose. "Well ain't this a day for reunions...." she grinned at the wolf now laying nearby. Her now wet hair clung to her cheeks and forehead, whipped across her face from her shaking. Droplets dribbled down her neck, shoulders and arms, leaving fine trails in the grim clinging to her person.
She blinked at the scarring over Kero's eye. "What the hell did you do to yourself?" The question tumbled out of her mouth, as if she didn't have her own batch of scars to answer for. But at least all her vitals were intact. Not even a fang out of place, though she couldn't vouch for the state of her inner things..... who knew how her liver was coping with her particular life style.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff