Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Hunter

He smiled and snickered lightly.

"All depends on which soul you wanted.."

He took a long drink of his beer, finishing off what was left of his second pitcher.

"You'd just have to take your chances on the berserking.. But someday I might tell you my little story.. If you are good."

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

You found me when no one else was lookin'
How did you know just where I would be?
Yeah, you broke through all of my confusion..

She leans forward again at his first statement.. "You have more then one soul?" This was something she'd come across before but rarely.. And never in her own home.. Ohh what fun.. She touches the pitcher and it refills, she was to intrigued with the man to get up and get more, all of her attention was on him.. She laughs softly at his next statement.. "Me good? I am never good.. I merely bide my time acting like a good little girl.. But in truth I would much rather cause mayhem.. Would you like to stay for a while? We have rooms below and I would love to get to know you better.."

The ups and the downs and you still didn't leave
I guess that you saw what nobody could see
You found me, you found me..

Vicious Hunter

He smiled and nodded, refilling his glass.

"I think I'll stay awhile.. I'm kinda between jobs so might as well rest for a little bit."

He took a drink of his beer.

"I don't know if it's an actual soul.. I just don't know what else to cal it.. I have another consciousness.."

He tapped the side of his head.

"In here.. Luckily he only manifests in my dreams now."

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

She smiles as a key appears in her hand with a number 2 on it.. She slides it across the table to Adenn.. "First floor down, room #2.. If you keep going down to the last level there is a very nice hot spring to help relax you.. I may even join you there.." She tilts her head slightly.. "Hm.. A split personality? Or an actual being?"

Vicious Hunter

He takes the key that she slid across the table and stuffed it in a pocket.

"Actual being.. Milchama.. Likes to relive the battles I've fought.."

He shrugged and took a sip of his beer.

"You know.. A hot spring might be nice.. I've been stuck in my car for weeks now.. Haven't had much time to stretch out.."

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

"I see.. Sure you are not just haunted?" Sitting back once more she stifles a small yawn.. "Would you like to go down now? I could give you a tour.." She raises a brow, a half smile touching her lips.. Her mind sinking deep into thoughts of seeing him in nothing but his skin..

Vicious Hunter

He shook his head.

"Positive.. It's taken over only once.. But it changed what I looked like completely.. But now he seems to be happy with simply watching the wars from my memories."

He downed what was in his glass and looked at her with a smile.

"Well.. If we are going down to the hot spring do I need trunks.. Cause then I'd have to go out to my car.."

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

"Ah.. To bad, ghosts are fun.. How did it change you?" She asks curiously as she stands.. "Trunks? Why on earth would you need those?" She leans down and picks up her drink, downing the contents quickly.. "I certainly don't mind you getting naked in the hot springs.. Unless you are a prude or scared to let me see?" Ahh Daemon would kill her but she was bored and in need of entertainment..

Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
All to be heard was the chatter of the folk residing in this domain. Conversation, drunken muttering, the usual lot. It seemed a -- minorly -- lively setting with somewhat friendly people, plenty of drink, and perhaps some funny stories. At the moment, it would be hard to tell if this place took kindly to the supernatural. Demons, spirits, perhaps the abomination caused by a scientific mishap or two...

The calm normality was interrupted by a quiet buzzing. Not like a hive of bees buzzing, but like the feedback off of a speaker, when someone holds the jack to their skin. At first, it was barely audible, but next, it seemed downright irritating for those that paid it mind. Next, the quiet squeak of a door, then the click of a lock. Once the noises of annoyance were finished, a figure stepped through the wall. There was no door there, he was perfectly solid (as was the wall), but he walked through it as if he had just waltzed in through the front door.

A short inhale through his nostrils, a moment to scan the room, then a satisfied smile. This man was anything but ordinary. His skin had a slight tint of grey to it, as if he were inside an old photograph, then his clothing consisted of white, black and grey. It seemed relatively modern, really. Some torn up black pants with some white and black sneakers and a chain hanging from the pockets, a tight black pinstripe vest (which showed off his hips and a part of his stomach, just slightly) that was covered by a grey jacket that pinched in around the curves of his sides (making him seem incredibly feminine). The rest seemed rather strange. His hair was all black and pin straight, and his bangs were pure white. Covering his head was a black cap, which was tilted to his left a bit. Lastly, he wore black fingerless gloves and striped arm warmers (extending into his rolled up sleeves), but strangest of all were the striped tail and the long black horns.

Clearly, he wasn't human, so that illusion was immediately out the door. Questions wouldn't necessarily be required, though they were sure to come. First of which mostly likely going to be 'were you there before' or 'what the hell, there's no door there, how'd you do that?'

To him, it wasn't all that strange, and he had spoiled himself with a crowd of very old beings that weren't really phased by crazy, out-of-the-ordinary tricks like that. Of course, that wasn't much of a trick, no more than human being walking on two legs is a trick.

Vicious Hunter

He smiles.

"From what I was told I had long white hair, glowing blue eyes, I was about a foot taller and it had me wearing archaic armor and some glowing brand on my forehead."

He motions to how his is dressed.

"Big difference really.. But I am no prude.. "

He poured a fresh glass of beer and stood, offering her his hand.

"Shall we?"

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

Her sensitive ears twitch as the new man enters through her wall.. Well that was certainly something one didn't see every day.. "Good Evening and Welcome to Crimson Mist.. Please make yourself at home.. I'm about to head down to the hot springs so feel free to fix yourself a drink.. Or join us.." She gives the man a wink before turning her attention back to Adenn..

"A foot taller? Huh.. Quite a feat.." She takes his hand and heads for the door to the lower levels.. Tugging, gently of course, Adenn along behind her.. She knew Daemon was below, possibly even in the hotsprings, but there were many areas below and she wouldn't disturb him with his guest.. When they get to the 6th floor she leads him to one of the furthest and smaller springs.. Big enough for three tops..

Vicious Hunter

He smiled at the scene before him.

"This place is beautiful.."

He returned his gaze to Dor.

"There aren't any hotsprings where I am from.."

He looks down at the water and rolls his shoulders before smiling and beginning to unbutton his shirt.

"Shall we?"

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

"Thank you, it took me months of work to get them here.. And I am so glad I did.." She smiles and slowly slips out of her dress, since she was wearing nothing underneath he was getting a very good look at her ample assets.. She hadn't actually planned on joining him but once she was here the thought of not getting in the hot soothing waters seems such a shame.. And since they were very deep in the cavernous rooms they would not be seen by any one too curious.. As she watches him work on his shirt she slips into the water with a content little sigh.. Oh yeah, this was what she needed..

Gracious Vampire

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
'Hurry...They are going to find you...They will take you back and never let you leave...They already took your father, your mother, you are all that is left....Hurry!' The voice in the young woman's head surged her forward. With all the strength she had, she rushed out into the moonlight and fell onto her hands and knees. Her fingers curled into the dirt while her head lifted to look at the building before her.

'The Crimson Mist' She read the sign in her head for a moment, repeating it over and over again as if she were afraid it would change on her suddenly. Pushing herself to her feet, the young girl stepped up the stairs and slipped inside. Even if the name gave her the chills, it was bound to be warmer inside than out.

Once she was through the threshold, she scanned the room slowly. Her starry eyes took in everything and everyone, while her hand lifted to brush back her scarlet curls. Ivory features nearly angelic in comparison softened as she took it all in. Booted feet carried her slender form to the bar, each movement elegant and yet seductive to any that might chance a look at her.

Settling into a chair, she brushed the dirt from her jeans and top before resting her arms on the counter. She didn't know the law of the place, but figured she would be served when someone had a chance.
It seemed like the fancy-robot-suit-lady was a bit of a hush hush. That or she was just as tired as Naida was at the moment. It's getting rather late, isn't it?, she thought, checking a slim, silver watch around her pale wrist.

Her eyes narrowed and her nose would wrinkle in a grimace as the annoying buzzing started to fill the tavern. Instinctively, her hand moved to rest upon the sword at her waist, letting her fingers loosely grip the hilt. Her brow furrowed as she watched a man walk through the solid wall. It could be called an amateur trick considering that Naida had seen many a person do that before. No doubt those people who favored needlessly flashy entrances and exits. Honestly... You would think some people had never heard of using the door before. "Hmph." Her hand slowly moved away from her weapon. "Yes, yes, welcome", she said after the bartender lady, as of now "Ms. No-Name".

She turned back to her soup, draining the rest of it, and pushed the bowl away from herself for that same bartender to get whenever she got back.

She recognized the girl who had just run in... Where had she seen her? Ah, that's right. Back at the 'Fox' earlier. She had never talked to her before, however. "If yer looking fer th' bartender, she jus' went downstairs."

{Crud, I'm getting tired. =.=}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games