Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Hunter

He nods slightly.

"I am.."

He took another drink of his beer, his eyes following the woman who had entered before returning to Dor.

"I was born of the Atlantean bloodline and raised by the Clans of Avalas.."

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

You found me when no one else was lookin'
How did you know just where I would be?
Yeah, you broke through all of my confusion..

Dor stands and heads behind the bar to pour the woman a glass of iced tea with a smile.. "Evening.. Welcome to Crimson Mist.. Anything else I can get you tonight?"

(( So sorry, I didnt see your post and I am distracted.. And please forgive my lame posts tonight.. Bad night.. ))

The ups and the downs and you still didn't leave
I guess that you saw what nobody could see
You found me, you found me..

((I have return))

Eva turned the corner of the hallway, this time dressed in her security armor. The suit was tight fitting and showed off her curvy body well, but it was also armored well, with firm kinetic insulation. The holographic display on the chest had been removed. Eva didn't need it, being able to sync directly to the suit's processors herself. It was her ace in the hole. Very few things could penetrate the armor with enough force to kill. Despite the bulk of the suit, Eva seemed quite at home, her pistol holstered at her side.

Stepping into the full light, she looked to the old man and her.. boss. The word seemed curious. It had been some time since Eva last had a job where she had a boss. Wasn't since Sentress was killed. The thought produced a frown as she took a seat at the bar, nodding to the newcomer. The young sprite looked as terrified as she short. To be fair, Eva was tall for a woman, and her suit didn't help much.

((I know, Dead Space ripoff, but its one area I'm smart in.))

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

Coming back over to his table she blinks a bit.. "It's been many many years since I have seen your brand of human.. I have not heard of the clan though.. Barbarians?" For some odd reason Conan the Barbarian popped into her head and she lets out a small giggle.. "Sorry Adenn, not laughing at you, just at how oddly my brain works.."

{lol That's okay. ^^}

She gave a grin and a nod to the other woman in the fancy suit...robot...thingy. Hm, anything else? I'm tired so...

She gave a polite, warm smile and answered, "Actually..if y' could git me s'me nice hot soup that'd be wonderful." It was a rather odd request to make considering that it was summer and the heat of the night outside, but Naida always found it to be relaxing. Besides, the place was air conditioned. "I don' care what type as long as there isn' any meat 'n it." Vegetarian. "Surprise me!"

Vicious Hunter

He smiled, letting out a slight chuckle.

"Full blooded Atlanteans are rare even where I'm from.. I'm not surprised you haven't heard of the Avalans though.. Most people have only heard of Acheron as the river going through Hell.."

He took a drink of his beer.

"I don't know if we could be called barbarians.. Though I know some people would.. We are a warrior people.. Of course you have to be where I am from.."

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

She looks up as the girl orders the soup, one of the demonlings coming out of the kitchen with a bowl of vegetable stew for her.. "Enjoy.." She says with a smile as the soup is set before the girl.. She gives a wave to Eva.. "Interesting outfit hon.."

Turning back to Adenn she nods a bit.. "I have seen one other Atlantean but he was much more.. delicate.. You are nothing like him.. But thats good, I like a manly man.."

Elsa sat calmly for a moment, watching the petite woman order he beverage. It seemed an odd thing to purchase at a bar but she was hardly the one to judge others for their decisions. Rising slowly, she slipped behind the bar, taking a glass and pouring water into it. She then returned to her seat, sipping the transparent liquid and savoring its wetness in her dry mouth. To anyone watching, it would seem as though she really enjoyed water. Setting the glass down, she turned her head a quarter, taking in the patrons. The petite woman seemed little threat and the barbarian seemed rather less barbaric than the title suggested. The woman said it would be slow. Eva despised slow.

Vicious Hunter

He smiled and nodded.

"I have heard that before.. There were actually two types of Atlantean.. A warrior caste which I obviously come from, and a ruling, mage caste."

He finished what was left of the beer in his glass and began refilling it.

"From what I learned the mage caste angered the warriors too much and were slaughtered.. I'm not really surprised most of us with the warrior bloodline are berserkers.."

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

"So were you born there or born here in these realms?" She leans on the table, her chin in her hands and elbow holding her up.. "Tell me all about being a berserker?"

Vicious Hunter

"Born there.. I'm the only Avalan in this realm.."

He took a drink of his beer, licking his lips as he set the glass back down.

"Being a berserker is.. Different I guess.. Some of us succumb to the rage and become a danger to all those around them. The slightest thing can set off a rage. Others learn to control it.. At least to a degree.. While in a rage you only see things to kill. You strike out at everything that moves. You don't think about anything but spilling more blood.."

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

"I see.. So you are extremely old.. But well aged.." She says with a smile, her eyes traveling his body again.. At his explanation she grins.. "So if i were to try to bite you would that cause you to get in a rage?"

Vicious Hunter

He smiles slightly.

"I'm older than I look, yes.. But that is a long story in itself.. The warrior caste didn't have the same life span as the mages.. We have the same life span as any other human.."

He lifted the glass to his lips, sipping it slowly.

"It depends on why you were trying to bite me.."

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

She leans back again and watches him drink for a moment.. Only just realizing she'd not touched hers since she sat down.. She lifts her black russian to her lips and takes a tiny sip.. "I see.. Maybe you can tell me some day.. I love hearing about other people and how they came to this realm.. As for why i would bite.. Many reasons i suppose... Entertainment value.. Boredom.. Steal your soul.. Steal your energy.." She smiles an evil little smile at the end.. She wasn't vampire, she wasn't even demonic, she was just a soul reaper who fed off the deaths of others.. Mostly..

{O.o Oops! Sorry for the late post. I got caught up doing other things. sweatdrop }

She gulped down a few mouthfuls of the tea and was pleased to find it soothed her dry throat.

Naida had thanked the red-haired woman after the soup and tea had been brought out. Finally something good to eat. Might as well have something light to eat on her way home, she figured as she stirred the soup in her bowl for a few seconds. She blew on the spoonful and took a small sip to find that tasted of carrots, zucchini, tomatoes, and something creamy that she couldn't make out; it was delicious. Just like the one Syme used to make, she reminisced with a smile.

No beserk people, please. Naida inwardly groaned to herself when she picked up a small bit of the bartender and the warrior, or Atlantean's, conversation. Not now. It had already been a full enough day at work. Of course she was sure that wouldn't happen. Hopefully. As long as no one attacked him? The bartender didn't look like a vampire. But stealing his energy... Was that a vampire? An energy-sucking one. And soul-eater.

And now she blathered nonsense...

Evident she was bored.

She tilted her head to view the woman in the fancy metal suit, the only other person in the tavern who was being just as non-talkative as herself. "So, what's with th' suit?", Naida asked.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff