• Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Located on the tip of a peninsula this beautiful restored and remodeled building houses one of the most clever chefs in all of Gaia and her Scary Partner.. Though to get one of her delightful dishes you must first dare to enter.. Although the building itself seems quite unassuming the aura around it can be daunting to even the most insensitive of human souls.. Why you ask? Ah but that would cost much to much and you probably wouldn't like the charge or the answer..

If you have braved the sense of "Not quite rightness.." of the Tavern you are indeed brave enough to enjoy whatever she has to serve.. Or not as the case may be.. Sometimes she doesn't want to cook and lets the demonlings (NPC's all named Rufus) she hired will cook whatever anyone wished.. And help out in the bar when no one else is around..

When you walk in the entrance you are greeted by the beautiful interior design..
User Image

Come have a seat at the bar or if you are hungry the tables are for you..
(( Any payment offered for drinks or food is sent via magic to the local animal shelter.. ))

To the left of the bar is the exit to the wrap around screened in porch that lets you enjoy the stunning view of the sea.. So close you could almost reach out and touch it..

To the right of the bar is the kitchen, do not go in there unless you want to BE dinner.. Or if you have permission from the owners or staff..

Above the bar is where the lounge is, soft comfy chairs and couches spaced in groups, pairs or solitary.. This is NOT a room for sexin! It is for private conversations..
User Image

The bedrooms are located below the tavern, 5 floors with 5 rooms on each floor.. Each bedroom is complete with a queen sized bed, full bathroom, and an enchanted window so you don't actually feel like you are underground.. Much like the picture below..
User Image

On the sixth floor below the building is a hot spring where you can relax in the soothing waters.. This floor is much like a cave and very enjoyable.. This is open to all, not just guests..
User Image

There is another flight of stairs down, Daemon has built a huge arena for those who wish to spar, train, or battle.. Please do not bring the battle up into the tavern..

Outside the tavern: Though the tip of the peninsula is rocky there is quite a lovely sandy beach to the left of the building.. The beach runs for about a mile.. There is also an extensive forest that borders the beach and has some very interesting magical creatures.. Many even the demented have a hard time dealing with..

⇞Main⇞Layout⇞Rules⇞Staff⇞Rooms⇞Announcements⇞Black and White lists⇞Banners and Links⇞

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

1. IsaDora and myself are god's here...Listen to us and the employee's...
2. The only people allowed to God Mod in here are Isa, Myself and the Bouncer's...if we catch anyone else God-modding or power playing...you will be Black Listed...We will not abuse our power.
3. If you wish to apply for a position send us an Rp Sample of how you would handle the job...that simple...we do not require a profile as far as I am concerned...
4. Follow TOS!!! THIS IS A BIG ONE!!!
5. Romance and fighting is encouraged...just keep it within ToS...and if you fight...take it outside or in the Arena...
6. Be polite...treat other's the way you want to be treated.
7. There will be more rule's to come if I see that they are needed...
8. Have fun.!
9. No Selling or offering to buy the Tavern!

⇞Main⇞Layout⇞Rules⇞Staff⇞Rooms⇞Announcements⇞Black and White lists⇞Banners and Links⇞

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

User Image

Owners:
Isadora Death (Isadora)
Heartbreak Freedom (Shirley)

If interested in a job here send a PM to myself or Heartbreak Freedom
with an RP sample.. Do NOT ask in the thread..

Current Staff: If there is a strike through your name, you need to contact me asap or I will remove you.. Thanks, Isadora..

Chef: Dor
Hostess: Isadora
Head Bouncer: Daemon
Manager: Mia_Bella_Lupul (Darriyah)

Cooks: Rufus

Bartender:
1. Airlia
2. Shinsuke

Bouncer:
1. Adenn (Adenn Jiriad)
2. Bishopp (Bishopp Arumat)

Entertainer:
1. Star.. Aka.. Dj-[North]5tar

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

User Image

To use a room you must ask Dor for a room.. You can not just occupy one without permission.. Thanks..

1. Daemon
2. Adenn & Dor
3. Darriyah
4. Shirley

6. Shinsuke & Keiichi
7. Tero & Toxic
10. Mielikke

12. Lexi
13. Izzy
14. Raiya
15. Angel

16. Isadora
17. Cora
20. Clyde (Fritish)

21. Liam & Sapphire
23. Kasikma
25. Airlia

<May add more if needed>

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

User Image

Fighting Tournament

Sponsored by Daemon (Heartbreak Freedom)..

Beginning Friday March 16th and Ending Sunday March 18th..

Rules are Simple, Anything goes aside from blowing the entire tavern up and no god modding.

It will be a free for all fight last man standing.

The prize money will be 100,000 gold for 3rd place, 200,000 for second and 400,000 for first.

But also the one with the best finisher move wins 1 million gold.

This will take place outside of the tavern.

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

User Image

White List:

Black List:
NatalieMk: For OOC Disrespect..
The Devils Aphrodite: For OOC Disrespect..

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

User Image

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/3rkcz5s][IMG]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e98/KasiGaia/Isa/Banners/cimsonmistban.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/3rkcz5s][img]http://i51.tinypic.com/2zp6v05.png[/img][/url]

Links out:

Other places to RP:

Charities/Quests:

User Image

Art Shops:

User Image

⇞Main⇞Layout⇞Rules⇞Staff⇞Rooms⇞Announcements⇞Black and White lists⇞Banners and Links

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
(( And we are open! ))
User Image
✩ Ⓓor ✩

My life's a fantasy
That you're not smart enough to even dream
My ice is makin' me freeze
You can try and try you can't beat me..

Dor heads out of the kitchen and over to the door.. It was time they opened.. She whispers to the door and a click could be heard throughout the bar.. They were now open to the public.. Hopefully they would not have long to wait for customers to arrive.. She heads over to the bar and to her mate Daemon.. "We are officially open lover.. Happy?"

But it's alright, I don't give a damn
I don't play your rules I make my own
Tonight I'll do what I want 'cuz I can..

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image Daemon was cleaning the already clean glasses out of boredem, He yawned a bit and looked around the new home they were in. The being chuckled a bit and nodded at the nice work his love had done on cleaning the place up, Daemon then looked over to his love and winked at her and blew her a soft but yet wrathful kiss. A small heart-shaped energy lining floated over towards Dor and planted itself on one of her cheeks and left lips imprint on it, Daemon walked out from behind the counter and waltz his way over to his love.

"I love it dear, I do hope the traveller's do as well, You did a very nice job."

For a wrathful being he sure was being nice towards his love, His lavender eye's with barbed iris's gaved lovingly into her's. He leaned forward and kissed her passionately upon her soft lucious lip's.

Out of Cords: Perfect, Thank you.

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
✩ Ⓓor ✩

My life's a fantasy

The kiss was absorbed into her skin with a sigh she'd been about to respond when he kisses her lips.. Heat coursed through her, electric sparks actually crackling from her fingertips as she rests her hands on his chest lightly.. There was nothing better then the wrathful energy of her love to boost her powerlevel through the roof.. Even if it made her an evil b***h later.. "Mmm careful, people will think this a brothel not a tavern.." She says softly with a chuckle..

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image Daemon smiled and responded to his love in a rather seductive tone, He soon made a gesture to the stair's since he thought no one would come in this late at night.

"Shall we return to our own Brothel for the night?"

He grinned widely as his soft skin brightened a little bit, Daemon wrapped his arm's around his love and kissed her once more. He wanted to get some sleep and rest with his love since they both had been working on opening the place up to the world, His love needed the most rest though since she basically did all the work while he did what man work was needed at the time.

((Not to upset people...but I really must head to bed, Got work and stuff to do today...especially work O_o" I'll be back around 1pm my time, Dora sweety could you kite my character upstair's if your still going to have your's stay up? if your not then could you send both our char's down into their room for the night?))

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
✩ Ⓓor ✩

My life's a fantasy

She laughs softly and the two return to their bedroom below the tavern..

( Weak lame exit but.. Meh it's late.. Heart: The rooms are underground! lmao ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff