7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

You found me when no one else was lookin'
How did you know just where I would be?
Yeah, you broke through all of my confusion..

"You are quite welcome.." She says brightly as a demonling (Think Dobby from HP only cuter) brought out the man's food.. She'd have made it herself but she preferred cooking more refined food.. "Enjoy sir.. I'm Dor by the way.." Hearing the tap on the bar she turns her eyes to the woman once more..

"What can I do for ya dear?" She asks wait a slight raise of her brow.. "Another drink perhaps or something to eat?"

The ups and the downs and you still didn't leave
I guess that you saw what nobody could see
You found me, you found me..

"I'm going to need a room here, and I was thinking, since I'm already here, I can offer your bar some security. I am a former tactical police officer. I'm well trained in most forms of combat," Eva said, rather hushed. She'd grown use to people listening in on conversation. It was true that no one so far had heard of her, but she couldn't rule out that her pursuers had given up on her. Her eyes glanced briefly at the man in the corner, her deep blue orbs checking his positioning before her eyes turned back to the woman. Eva had a terrible memory for names and had already forgotten the name of the woman.

Vicious Hunter

He offered the woman a smile.

"I'm Adenn.. A pleasure Dor."

He smiled slightly at the demonling as it set the plate of food on the table before him. He dug into the plate, cutting into the steak with gusto. The ate like the barbarian he looked like, shoveling food into his mouth, switching between the plate of food and the beer.

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

She leans back against the back counter as the woman offers herself for a job.. It would help a lot to have someone watch over things when herself or Daemon were sleeping or otherwise engaged.. "Sounds good to me.. We can always use the help.. We aren't that busy yet but once word gets out I hope it picks up.. You'll be hired on as a bouncer.. Your room key is on the bar in front of you, room #5 on the first floor down.."

She looks over as the man eats and a grin spits her lips, it had been a long time since she'd watched a man eat in such a fashion.. Amusing.. "I love a man who appreciates a good meal.."

((Mkay, I'm gonna roll out now.))

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Elsa Ninsatta

(( Have a good night then.. <3 ))

Vicious Hunter

He finished the meal and downed the last of the pitcher. He smiled at the woman as she commented on how he was eating.

"I haven't had a decent meal in about a month.. And I'm usually alone when I eat my meals these days.. I'm afraid what few manners I had have degraded back to what they were when I was eating between battles.."

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

"Really? Well you are more then welcome to come eat here any time you like.. It's usually only myself and Daemon so the demonlings don't get much of a chance to cook since I cook for us personally.. So.. What brings such a strapping fellow like yourself to our little place? And do you plan on staying for a while?" If he did it could be quite fun to see how far she could push the man..

Vicious Hunter

He smiled.

"Really I just happened upon the place.. I travel around a lot, doing odd jobs.."

He leaned back in his chair, his eyes wondering around the room before returning to look upon the woman.

"I haven't decided how long I'll be staying.. I tend to come and go with the work.."

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

She walks over to his table with a fresh pitcher of beer for him.. "Is that so? What kind of jobs would a man like you do Adenn? Bouncer? Brawler? Wall breaker?" She asks with a smile as she returns the empty pitcher to the bar.. And then she carries her own drink over to sit at his table.. "Sorry I am bored standing behind the bar.. You don't mind if i sit here do you?"

Vicious Hunter

He smiled at her as she sat down.

"Not at all.. Like I said, I'm normally alone.. It's nice to have company.."

He lifted the pitcher refilling his glass, taking a long drink before answering the rest of her question.

"I've done some work as a bouncer.. I definitely have the build for brawling.. And I have broken down a few walls in my time.."

He let out a chuckle at this, taking another drink before continuing.

"I guess the best way to describe myself is to call myself a hunter.."

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

"You shouldn't be alone, that is boring.. I don't know what I would do without my mate to harass.." She says with a smile.. And it was true, she'd be lost with out Daemon's company.. Who else would take her abuse and love it? But anyway.. Hearing the rest she grins as he confirms her question.. "I see, and what do you hunt?"

Vicious Hunter

He smiled slightly.

"Anything that needs to be out down.. Those things that are dangerous to everyone.."

He finished his his glass , refilling it again.

"I'm alone because my business is dangerous.. And spending most of your life in army camps makes one enjoy being alone sometimes.."
The small woman slipped into the tavern and scanned the room over once. "Hn." Rubbing her nose, she went to sit down at the bar as the irritating scratchy dryness in her throat reminded her of her thirst.

The woman was hardly intimidating. She was just a few inches above five feet tall, small-boned, with a slender hourglass build, a swimmer's muscle tone. There were sharp, piercing green eyes, the kind of eyes that appeared as if they could look right through you. Her short hair was in a pixie cut, some of the lengths feathered outwards a bit like Alice Cullen in that god forsaken book, one could say. It was ridiculously fair, so fair it was easy to assume it was completely white. However, every so often the light would catch it a certain way to show some small essences of color. The cut framed a porcelain-skinned face that was slender yet smoothly toned with a pale pigmentation only a few shades darker than an albino's.

Her attire: black boots, with a little silver bell on each, that had obviously seen some use due to the thin dust of mud around their bases, black leggings, and a white, buttoned up trench coat that fanned out at the skirt. A sheathed sword hung from the belt on the coat which was around her slim waist. The clothing was not skin tight, yet it was enough to show the curves the woman clearly did have.

"An iced tea, if y' please", she said to whomever was running the bar at the moment.

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

She smiles and leans back in her chair.. "I see.. So.. What are you, human?" Blunt yes but she was having trouble reading his aura it seemed.. She probably needed rest..

(( lame postage.. ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items