Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

(( You didn't tell me I forgot to remove the "Coming soon Do not post.." Thingy from the first post Heart! Might be why we got only one lovely customer -pouts- ))

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Out of Cream: Shhh we do have an OOC thread you know >_> or would you like me to show you the link?

Questionable Conversationalist

11,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
She prodded the trout, raw but dead, still you can't have everything in this world, she had learnt that long ago. She picked the flesh off the bones. Tasted acceptable, but not salty enough, oh well, some fish never got near the sea. She had heard of people farming them instead of braving her ocean. She didn't blame them, humans were so weak against the elemental powers of the sea.

She took the glass the heat was still on it from his hand, not strong enough to harm her but still warmer than she was used to this far from the doorway to Hephaestus' lair. A sip of the drink told her it was potent, and she enjoyed the misty feel of it.
"My kin are the Naiads and the Nephelae, although all nymphs are one kin, these are the ones I seek, these the ones I hear calling from your tavern, playing and teasing. The Naiads are of water, the Nephelae our skyward cousins, who come visiting us in storms and leaving us in sunshine."
She gestured to the door "Obviously some of my counsins are outside right now, in the storm, but they are busy working, and yet I hear the call of my kin playing in this building."

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image Daemon nodded and placed his elbow's on the counter of the bar, His lavender orbs that held their usual Barbed wire iris's gazed upon her own gaze.

"Well now...Unless you mean the Hot Spring's...then I really don't understand you...but if you'd like I may show you?"

Confusion and idiocy plastered all over his face since he hadn't really ran into any type of nymph, Well he has but that kind of nymph wasn't labeled as a nymph.

"I do apologize...just I am actually more of a plain and simple being...I don't speak riddles...and I am quite curious as to what you mean...because I fear you mean something more than something so simple as such of a hot spring? or am I correct?"
Daemon smiled as it was now clicking in his head what she was reffering too, He bowed his head in respects to her and chuckled a bit. The being shook his head and laughed at himself for the stupity he had shown, It had been a long night with his love in their room but much won't be said about that.

11,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
She smiled, "Well it might have been a long enough time since my kin remembered their name, but yes a hot spring might be what they look like. Don't fear I would not take them from their home. But I would like to share their joy, and understand why they don't come visit me."

She stood with the drink in her hand and nodded for Daemon to show her. "Do you run this place alone? I think not, there seems to be a womans touch to the place. Perhaps it it late? And that is why she is not here? When you see her please tell her that for a dry place it is very comfortable, I do like how the heating is not in an open fire. It makes me feel much safer."

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image Daemon chuckled a bit and shook his head in response to her question, His voice seemed to soften a bit as he was now intrigued with the creature before him. He couldn't bring harm to the woman before him even though it was in his nature too, Daemon chuckled a little more and responded verbally to her now.

"No, I am the Co-owner of this tavern, The original Owner is asleep or should atleast be asleep in our room for the time being. Here come this way."

He slowly started to descend down the stair's hoping the being would follow, Daemon actually had a long walk ahead of him since he was going to give a tour of the place. His mouth opened a bit and let out a yawn, He yawned quite loudly showing it was hard maintaining such power he held within him that could only be tamed by one person and one person only and she was asleep at the moment.

11,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Ione followed Daemon down the stairs, but with a flick of her hand she threw a spanish dubloon so that it landed on the bar, as payment for the food and drink.
"The original owner? So she ran it by herself for a while? Not the sort of challenge I would relish."

Ione swayed gently as she moved, like waves lapping gently at the shore. The hand that wasn't holding her drink rested on her hip, not even inches away from the razor shell that hung at the waist. She gave the impression of the moment of calm in the middle of the storm, peaceful, restful but with a dangerous foreboding. Since nothing about this place was harming her or her home she was at peace with it, but with the senses that had made her become a sentinal for this stretch of sea, and with her warrior heart, having been 'born' into the turmoil of the wars that created this land she was always on the look out.

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
((Well I have a storm here..I need to go, got alot of pricey stuff I don't want blown to bits from the lightning XD ))

Hilarious Lunatic

(( ~wiggles in all ooc like like a flopping fish out of water~ = w= ))

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
((HEY NIZZY!!!! -hugs-))

Hilarious Lunatic

(( ~flops over even more like a fish when hugged~ ))

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
((Wanna rp?))

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Pippin Aelaera Nueth
Ione followed Daemon down the stairs, but with a flick of her hand she threw a spanish dubloon so that it landed on the bar, as payment for the food and drink.
"The original owner? So she ran it by herself for a while? Not the sort of challenge I would relish."

Ione swayed gently as she moved, like waves lapping gently at the shore. The hand that wasn't holding her drink rested on her hip, not even inches away from the razor shell that hung at the waist. She gave the impression of the moment of calm in the middle of the storm, peaceful, restful but with a dangerous foreboding. Since nothing about this place was harming her or her home she was at peace with it, but with the senses that had made her become a sentinal for this stretch of sea, and with her warrior heart, having been 'born' into the turmoil of the wars that created this land she was always on the look out.
Daemon looked at the woman and yawned a bit before speaking. "No...I was still here...but she is the OWNER of the place...I am the Co-owner..." He then lead her down to the spring's but along the way giving her a tour.

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

You found me when no one else was lookin'
How did you know just where I would be?
Yeah, you broke through all of my confusion..

In her and Daemon's room Dor was dressing and getting ready to go up to the bar.. She could feel Daemon's aura below the bedroom levels as well as another aura with him.. Seemed they had a guest of some sort.. Something watery.. "Huh.." As she finishes with her dress, a filmy crimson number that showed off her curves to perfection and left very little to the imagination.. Once her long curly red hair was pulled back from her face she heads up to the bar.. Barefoot..

In the bar she mixes herself a black russian then takes a seat on a soft stool where she could see all of the doors of the bar.. She really wanted to go down and be with Daemon but she'd wait for that..

The ups and the downs and you still didn't leave
I guess that you saw what nobody could see
You found me, you found me..

Eva stepped through the remainder of the cliff side path, her eyes locked on the sole establishment on this long dreary road. By her attire, appearance and weaponry, she could be judged as from a human settlement or city. The pistol at her side was battered and worn. There were two identical pistols also on her body, out of view. Across her back was a large military looking pack, its compartments bulging with the necessary equipment Eva carried. Hovering in the door way, she adjusted her pack before entering.

Her blue eyes adjusted to the brightness of the room and took in her surroundings. It was a lovely bar. Well furnished with a sorts of patrons. Moving across the floor, she took a seat on a stool, her eyes not bothering to flash over the various bottles of wines and liquors. Instead they took in those around her. She was a long way from home, and she doubted anyone here would know who she was and what she had done. Hunching over the bar, she hung her head low, the weary journey at last taking its toll.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff