Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image Daemon yawned as he was walking up the stair's to enter the main hall, He was rubbing his eye's trying to get the sleepless bag's under his eye's to go away. Soon he walked behind the bar and picked up a tall mug and started to mix different assortments of alcohol and soda's together, He grabbed some cherry juice and a couple cherries and put them in the mug along with ice as well.

"Ahhh the good ole Crimson Mist drink...any clear soda and alcohol along with secret ingredient's....and WALLAHH!!!! you got this bad boy that will put you on your a**...or worse...six feet under!"

Daemon cheered himself and slammed the sweet tasting smooth beverage that seemed to hit him rather hard, He stumbled around a bit and shook his head and grinned wildly.

"Wow...just as strong as my love!!! but she's better in all way's!!! she can offer me thing's you can not my friend!!!"

He seemed to be talking to the drink now after slamming it back and down on the counter.

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

My life's a fantasy
That you're not smart enough to even dream
My ice is makin' me freeze
You can try and try you can't beat me..

Coming up shortly after Daemon she was in time to spy on him in his drink mixing endeavors.. Seeing him stumble around she laughs softly before coming in as he talks to himself.. "Darling you really need to watch what you put together, one of these days you will explode.. I'm not cleaning the mess up.." She gives him a wink before coming over and kissing him lightly.. And then she pours herself a glass of absinthe.. "You should run outside and drag people in.. Although we are in the middle of no where so you might have some running to do.."

But it's alright, I don't give a damn
I don't play your rules I make my own
Tonight I'll do what I want 'cuz I can..

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
Daemon looked at his love and smirked a bit, He nodded and kissed her back gently before speaking to her while looking at her chesticals. "Well you should be lucky...your so damn cute...I would do anything for you darlin!" He spoke while poking one of her breasts before shaking the effect of his drink off, Daemon laughed a little and spoke a bit more. "Well you have no problem cleaning my mess up after I make it when we are done!" Daemon chuckled a bit and leapt over the counter quickly as if trying to dodge anything Dor may try to do to him.

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

My life's a fantasy

Dor just rolls her eyes as he pokes her breast.. "Damn right you will do anything for me.. Or to me.." She says with a purr before taking a sip of her drink, her free hand reaching out to catch his ankle before he was all the way over the bar.. Hopefully she managed, it would be amusing to see him face planted.. "I only clean it because I have to sleep in that bed too.."

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image Indeed Daemon face planted on the counter once she had a hold of his ankle, He spoke while his face scrunched between broken glass and counter top material. "Ow...Touche' " Daemon laughed a little bit and tried pulling his leg from her grasp, He turned around on the counter while twisting his leg a bit so he could see her. "Well you like that mess sometimes...hell I'm suprised...ehhh going to keep my mouth shut on this one." He laughed nervously hoping she would throw him into the expensive liqour and alcoholic beverages behind her.

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

My life's a fantasy

She chuckles as she lets go of his ankle, she knew she wouldn't hurt him much, it was just a little game she liked to play when he was unawares.. She sets her glass aside and crawls up onto the counter with him.. "Naughty boy.. Whatever shall I do with you? Are you hungry, I can make the demonlings in the kitchen cook for you.."

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
"Well what I want isn't on the menu, but I would like to have dinner with my love. Anything you want to eat dear! we must celebrate the opening of our tavern!"

Daemon snickered a bit and wrapped his arm's around his love, His grip around her tight and a bit rough. The being's lavender eye's with barbed iris's gazed into his love's with love and passion in them, He smiled softly and kissed her before pulling her close to him where her frame was touching his own and her leg's straddling his hips.

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

My life's a fantasy

She purrs into the kiss, her body melting against him.. It was always like this when he touched her.. Dor loved him as much as she craved him.. As much as he craved her.. She sends a silent command to the kitchen staff for their dinner then concentrates on her lover.. "Mm again with the bordello thing.. Maybe we should make this one.." She was only half joking but.. She'd be to jealous if any women that lived here hit on him.. Or looked at him lustily... Murder and mayhem..

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
((Hey gotta go for a little bit, be back soon hopefully))

Unbeatable Husband

9,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image

"Huh."
Walking along the seaside trail he happened across what looked to be a older building, possibly a haven. He shrugged and walked up the door and debated in his head for a few moments if he should enter or not. He was dressed in a slightly different garb then usual, a unbuttoned black shirt without an undershirt. He had a pair of black pants with the knees tore slightly, and a severely beat up pair of shoes. All of this suggested that he had been walking on foot for sometime, why wear a suit that costs a thousand dollars out into the wild?
He brought his hand up to the door and nearly knocked but turned away, leaving a business card on the doorstep.
It read,
Unwanted Artifacts?
Don't throw them away!
I am a licensed antique dealer and will personally
inspect, appraise and even buy them them at reasonable prices.
Call: 724-xxx-xxxx

He had a smile on his face as he walked away.
There was a storm brewing.

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Matias-Lord of Crows

User Image
Ⓓor

My life's a fantasy

After watching Daemon saunter off to bed with a pleased smile on his lips Dor just shook her head, she wasn't ready to sleep yet.. Feeling a presence at the door but not enter she slowly walked over and opened the door.. Nothing.. "Hm.." Turning to go back inside she sees the business card, she blinks as she lifts it.. Well alrighty then.. She stuffs the card down her shirt and into her bra, she'd put it in her Rolodex later when she went into the office..

Questionable Conversationalist

11,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
As the first drops of rain fell into the sea it seemed to broil with the pressure of the storm overhead.
A huge wave crashed against the rocks below the tavern, hanging on for just a moment too long before falling back into the sea, another crash of a wave, this one taking an almost humanoid shape before again falling back. The wind screamed in the storm, and another wave beat heavily at the rocks, dragging the sea upwards into the land. As the wave fell back a woman stood in it's place. Her skin was cold and pale enough to see the blue veins beneith it. Her eyes were murky green, like the sea on a sunny day. She was dressed only in a white dress that moved in the wind like the foam on the sea. Her hair was wet, dark and hung down around her face, she pulled out some seaweed from it and used it to tie her hair back.
At her waist hung a large razor shell, with some coral decorating the top. She patted this before moving on up the rocks, heading to the entrance of the tavern.

She stood outside the tavern with her head tilted to one side. There was fire in there, but also water, co-existing in one building. She stood confused for a while before deciding that if her kin could survive it then so could she. With her hand held out she walked to the door, a strong blast of wind pushes at the door, holding it open where someone had failed to close the latch. As she stepped in she smiled, obviously the owners had some better form of protection for the business than a lockable door.
Once inside she waved her hand and the door closed behind her, she said in a voice as soft as a brook trickling through a forrest. "I am Ione Nereid, I felt my kin stirring here and I thought to come visit those whom I have not seen in aeons."

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image Daemon appeared in the main hall by walking up a flight of stair's from below the tavern itself, He had a small smile on his face when he had been revealed. The figure wore dark clothing and held a sinister aura about his being.

"Hello Miss...I am Daemon...I help run this place with my dearest...How are you this fine evening?"
His voice held a dark and sinister tone but he seemed sweet and caring, It was a mask and his love only knows what he is like behind that mask. The figure sat behind the bar counter and raised his left hand up to reveal a crimson colored magic swirling around his hand.

"What can I get you miss? something to eat...drink...?"

He was offering her food and drink since she seemed famished.

Questionable Conversationalist

11,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Ione regarded him with some trepidation, his heat was not dangerous to her, but she felt that it could become so.
"I'll have a.."She searched her memory for the word, it had been a long time since she had last set foot in the world of heat and dryness, she had forgotten what humans and humanoids might drink. "Can you suggest something? It must be cold, and tastey. I haven't needed to drink for centuries. As for food, I had to eat a lot of fish before I had the strength to come here, perhaps you have some fish here? Raw if you don't mind." She remembered in time that people up here liked to heat food and take away all its flavour before consuming it.

"This place is fairly new isn't it? I guarded this area only a few centuries ago and it was barren land. How do you find it?"

She stepped closer to the bar, still warey of the heat, a sound far below called to her and she looked around trying to find the source of the noise.

"My kin are here, but it is not a voice I have heard before. It seems too gentle to be my true kin. What do you know of this?"
Her dark green eyes fixed on Daemon watching his magic and trying to work out how the heat could become too strong for her.

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image Daemon nodded and started working on a drink for the woman before him, He snapped his finger's together as a raw trout on a gormet dish.

"Here you go, Your raw fish."

Daemon then looked at her and tilted his head a bit before continuing.

"What is your type of Kin?"

His hands still weaving it's crimson colored magic around with his sinister aura flaunting and floating around him like feathers falling about, Daemon soon finished mixing what looked like a crimson color drink that would resemble a soft drink but in no way one at all. He had called this one Crimson Mist, Since the fizzling and fuzzing sensation in the glass resembled mist and the drink itself was crimson colored.

"Crimson Mist...our Taverns special..."

He smiled and handed it to her and waited for her response to his question earlier.

((Sorry got distracted by a phone call.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff