Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Member 100
"Well you never know. I may want to get back." He says with a light shrug.
"I come from a place quite far from here and my sense of direction is... Lacking to say the least. That I'll openly admit." He purses his lips a moment and pauses to look around the room. Quite the busy place he noted.
"Careful not to drink to much. Might end up doing something silly with all these people here." He chuckles, tilting his head a bit with a soft smile. It was then he noticed he was being sniffed by a cat.
"Er, why hello to you too." He mutters with a blink, taken off-guard by the action. He'd never seen a car snuff someone before

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

(( Yuki I lol'd so hard.. ))

User Image
Ⓓor

I'm not the only one who's bleeding
Before the past is done repeating
Gets underneath my skin
It won't die...

Dor's eyes stray to Yuki, and she blinks, trying to get a good look.. Apparently the dragon brew had messed up it more then it had Dor.. "Huh.. Remind me not to give you Dragon Wine again.." She says softly, her voice carrying only to Yuki.. Before she looks at Iolla and tilts her head slightly? "Did you need something Iolla?" And then she reaches out a hand to pet her cat softly, risking another bite of course.. Symphony wrinkles her nose and once more tries to nibble Dor's fingers.. "Moody brat.." She looks up at the girl, unfortunately not shaking her hand due to the cat petting.. "Pleasure to meet you Raechele.. I am Dor, you are welcome to my home.. If your mad vampire boyfriend comes here he will burn.. I don't allow vampires to hunt or stalk my guests.." And then she returns her attention to the male..

"It's not really hard to find your way back here, I may be a ways from the towns but we're easy to find.. Of course you are welcome to stay for a few days to get the lay of the land, just don't try to map it please.. And watch the cat, she bites.." She smiles as she sips from her glass..

This time, if I can't win
Then I won't try to carry on
I'll play it satirical
Tonight won't be so long
I'll pray for a miracle..

Dapper Lunatic

((Oh, TF2 references.))

"Nothing -- Nothing." She sighed lightly again, staring contemplatively at her tea. Her tea that had gone from being warm and not steaming to suddenly spewing steam. Whoops. Iolla shook off her hand a bit, the heat permeating her glove, which had left a bit of a dark imprint. Oh, godsdamnit. She grumbled and blew on it a bit before sipping. "I don't know what got into me."
User Image

" A wish is all I have.
One single wish with my dying breath... "

User Image
Yuki Dragonheart

Yuki's ears twitch and it opens one eye slightly, looking at Dor, somehow conveying an amused smirk with a mere glance before finishing off the mixture in its bowl. It waits a few more minutes, opening both eyes and glancing around, its hangover fading now that its body had 'food' to fuel its healing. Another moment and it finally notices the cat, huffing softly before getting up and wandering towards the feline, long ears perked and tail swaying slightly with amusement. It sits about in front of the cat and yips softly at the feline, crimson eyes eyeing the kitty curiously.

User Image
"I wish you would love me.
Love me like I love you..."

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Member 100
He blinks.
"Well, I'd be very appreciative of that." He says with a bit of a nod.
"It would be nice to sleep in an actual room for a change." He says before eyeing the cat and pausing for a moment.
"Meh... I'm used to things biting me by now... Starting to grow quite fond of the feeling." Granted, he wasn't aware how that might sound to someone else.
"Don't worry about maps. I don't have the geographical know how to pull something like that off anyway." He says as he crosses his arms over his chest and shifts his stance a bit.
"I couldn't map a dungeon if my life depended on it."

Gekko

(( That Arsonist is a bloody Spy! ))

"Thanks Dor. I'll try to be less of a pest then your cat there." She wasn't exactly much of a cat person, tropical fish were more her forte. The mention of vampires reminded her to check on her little gadget. No reception whatsoever. "...ahh, bloody useless 3G network!" Rae almost lobbed the now-useless phone away, but caught herself and stuffed it somewhat angrily in her pocket. "...technology sure is amazing...when it works."

Grumble grumble, a need for nutrition came along. "Eh, I'll live," Rae mumbled, not wanting to be a pest like she mentioned.

"Ah, not for long dear. Life is so fleeting..."

The small yip got Raechele's attention fixated on Yuki. "You sure are a pet person," she added towards Dor, watching the two beings interact.

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

Gets underneath my skin
It won't die...

Dor smiles a bit vaguely at Iolla.. "Did I do something to you again?" She didn't remember doing anything to her but maybe she'd unintentionally pissed her off? She shrugs inwardly before looking at Yuki and Symphony.. Symphony wasn't exactly a normal cat, she was a demon but Dor had transformed her into her current cat form.. She couldn't have the demons running amok on her land trying to kill her guests after all.. Anyway the "cat" eyes Yuki and snorts but otherwise just stares haughtily down at it..

Dor shrugs again and looks back at the male before handing over a key to room #12.. "Got a name sir? Or should I call you whatever pops into my head?" Usually an insulting name.. She leans forward onto the counter and blinks at him.. "You have pretty hair.." She says quite suddenly, her onyx eyes fixed on the man's blonde hair..

(( Symphony: User Image ))

(( Edit: Mental note: When Dor is drinking she is easily distracted, hence why she didn't speak to Rae.. Sorry? ))

I'll play it satirical
Tonight won't be so long

Dapper Lunatic

"It's nothing." To try and keep herself calm, she looked to the new girl. "... Wot's a three-gee?" she asked, a bit lost-looking, as she scratched her neck slightly.

The woman wasn't exactly going to be normal-looking to the girl, though; The most notable feature of such was Iolla's dull, grey skin. "I'm sorry to intrude, if I am, ah."
User Image

" A wish is all I have.

User Image

User Image
Yuki Dragonheart

Yuki snorted at the demon-turned-cat before his foxy lips moved away to bare its teeth in a wicked human-like grin before it suddenly popped into a fairly human form, it's horns bigger and curled and its tail a bit shorter, its ears pointed and elf-like. It suddenly grabs the 'cat' and hugs the kitty's back to its chest, pinning its front paws as it rubbed at the cats belly in the most annoying way, tail wagging happily.

User Image

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Member 100
"Xandric, or just Xan. Or whatever you feel like, I'm not picky about names so long as I know you're referring to me." He offers her a faint grin as he reaches to accept the key. It didn't take him long to notice her fixation with his hair, which he two had spent a considerable time inspecting. He much preferred the scarlet strands that had been taken from him in an incident involving unstable magics.
"Ehe, Thanks..." The look on his face becomes more pronounced, a pleased smile on his face. Of course! He should return the compliment.
"Yours is very nice too." The man says with a simple nod.

( internet is becoming unstable, so if I disappear for a prolongued period >_< I'll stay as long as I can though )

Gekko

(( You better be sorry you bi No problem, little things like that define characters. :v ))

Grumble grumble. Ah screw it, I desperately need dinner. "...hey, uh, Dor... is there a kitchen here I could fix something up in? I'm starving." She still didn't want to be a pest, but certain needs needed to be met.

Her thoughts of food were interrupted by some other folk, though. "...a cruddy, awful phone netw-whoa!" Rae a tad surprised at the sullen color of this person's skin. Christ, haven't you heard of a tanning bed?! Not like she'd actually say that, the last thing she needed was more enemies. "...er, sorry. I just..." Her cheeks went a little red out of embarrassment. "...er, it's this outdated phone network I'm forced to use since I can't afford a better one..."

Clearing up a bit, she added, "...sorry to freak out like that. I've never seen someone as pale as you before."

The eavesdropping Jake had another laugh. "That happens when you don't get some sun for a few centuries..." The creep was envisioning himself in this other woman's place.

Dapper Lunatic

The witch couldn't help but chuckle a bit. "Don't worry. It's nothing exactly harmful or contagious. Just blame lack of sun exposure and an issue with my blood, is all." She smiled a bit, trying to be polite--- andhidingabitofjeaousyabouthowafriendshehadn'tseeninageswasignoringher -- though confusion again befell Iolla. "What... what's a phone, if you don't mind my asking." She blinked a bit.

The tea in her cup had begun boiling in her hand, though she ignored the heat.

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

Gets underneath my skin
It won't die...

Symphony gives a loud yowl at being picked up so abruptly and handled like a common house cat.. She struggles a bit before realizing she actually liked the petting and low and behold the cat/demon began to purr like a kitten..

Dor blinks and turns her attention from the man's hair to his face.. "Xan? I can't call you that so.. Xandric it is.. And thanks.. I'm a natural red.." She smiles vaguely again, her eyes continuing to look upon his face.. Nope, not her Xan.. Her ex Xan? She giggles and downs the rest of her wine.. "I'm sorry, did you ask for a drink or something to eat? I don't remember.."

A demonling pops up in front of Rae to take her order.. "What would missus like to eats please?" The little male smiles a pleasant little smile..

(( No worries, if you vanish and don't come back consider yourself in your room next time? ))

I'll play it satirical
Tonight won't be so long

Gekko

Rae gave Iolla that sort of 'are you serious' look. Is she Amish or something? Judging by skin tone, Cave Amish. Either way, she did like to teach people about things. She planned to become a professor, after all. "...well, they're these electronic tools that you can use to send text and voice messages to other people. They're quite useful...but have limits." She pulled out her phone to give a visual demonstration. "Some types can have other things added on, called apps. Like...this one!" She pulled up a well-known physics-based game, featuring some rather irritated avians.

Raechele was about to show it in better detail, but got cut-off but the little demon fellow. It wasn't nearly as frightening the second time around, but still startled her. "Oh! ...um, I dunno..." After a few moments of thought... "...hmm, I could go for steak honestly. I'm starving...and maybe some cherry soda, if there is some?" She was quite the big eater, but it never showed due to her hobby of parkour. Fun fitness at its finest.

With that, Rae continued her demonstration to the witch, "See, you have to use this slingshot, and..."
User Image

" A wish is all I have.

User Image

User Image
Yuki Dragonheart

Yuki gives a large sharp toothed grin that stretched impossibly wide while rubbing the demon's kitty-stomach for a moment longer and then it cradled Symphony in its arms on her back, scratching a little below the feline's ear, murmuring and purring back at the 'cat', telling it how pretty and good it was as well as how superior to other beings, stroking the feline's ego as well as its fur.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out