Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
*~*Darriyah*~*
Current location: Crimson mist
Outfit for the day
Mood/thoughts: A lot on mind again
Song currently playing: None now

Finally having enough of the music in her ears and no one being around, she lets out a soft growl and wanders back down to her bedroom to change. Once she did, she grabs her hand wraps and walks back upstairs and toward the bar. She grabs a bottled water and goes out the back. She then walks down to the beach. No one there as well. She sighs softly as she walks down to the shoreline and plops down.

She lets out a long, drawn out sigh that she was holding in a while. A lot running through her mind. She closes her eyes and sits there, listening to the sound of the waves which helped her to ease her mind even though she wanted a little company.

Omnipresent Cultist

User Image

Having retired to her room for a decent rest that was in every form of the word, needed, and desperately, Lillianna exited and followed a path that had become strangely familiar, even if she'd only been there an entire day and a half in total.

Wrapped in a purple shawl, a similar dress of a pale green fitted to her body that evening, her hair pinned up haphazardly to stay out of her eyes while glancing about warily.

User Image
*~*Darriyah*~*
Outfit for the day

Having enough of that as well, she starts back to the tavern. She walks back through the door and looks up to find Lillianna. She takes in a sigh and lets it out slowly, putting a smile on her face to hide the pain she was feeling. "Evening Miss Lillianna." she says as she walks behind the counter.

Omnipresent Cultist

User Image

It was in her blood, to feel... to feel what others deemed a burden, or too provocative to admit. though, it was not a set way of knowing, she felt uneasy as she gazed at Darriyah and it gave her a slight pause. Narrowing her eyes just so, in thought, she sighed then and walked to the bar to sit.

" Just Lily, please, if you would. I couldn't help but notice you split the other evening. No worse for ware, are you?"

User Image
*~*Darriyah*~*
Outfit for the day

"Of course honey. I'd be happy to call you Lily. Mine is Dars if you chose to." she smiled. She thought about it and she knew that look all to well. Lily could feel her. 'Dammit...' she thought to herself with a groan. "Oh...yes. I am sorry. The scent of my mate wounded had me running. But he disappeared." she sighed softly, shaking her head. "I tried to get back up here as soon as posible and when I got back up here, everyone disappeared."

Omnipresent Cultist

User Image

Pleased with the formalities dropped, Lillianna rested both elbows on the bar and let her head rest within the palms of her hands. Fingers drumming idly for a few seconds, a little smile crept onto her lips.

" I see... Was he wounded in what Marcus mentioned, the battle?" though, not understanding why she would try and fly back so quickly, Lily merely shook her head slightly. " You needn't of worried. Marcus was entertaining enough, if a little... eager." Allowing an impish grin to surface on her innocent appearing face, Lily wiped it a second later with a sigh. " He will heal though, no? You seem to have a very gifted talent for it."

User Image
*~*Darriyah*~*
Outfit for the day

She lets out a gentle sigh. "I do not know. I was in battle with two different people trying to protect someone in here who is dear to me." she explained. "And yes he can heal on his own but he also needs help from time to time when I can catch up with him. We do not have time for each other anymore." As she heard her words about her healing talents, she blushes. "Thank you. Healing is not my only talent though."

Omnipresent Cultist

User Image

Lillianna found her word choice... odd... considering she had said mate not too long before and found the situation puzzling. " That's not a comforting thing to hear, but from how fast you responded, it should count towards how much you care." Shrugging sightly, it was none of her business, so she straightened and bit her lip. " So... Share some tea with me?"

User Image
*~*Darriyah*~*
Outfit for the day

Nodding, Darriyah poured to cups of tea for Lily and herself. She then sets it down and perching herself in her chair that happened to be infront of Lily. She lets out a soft sigh after taking a sip of her tea. "I do care very much so. He means everything to me but as I said, either he disappears on me or I on him anymore. I even leave the tavern like he does but its for other reasons." she says before shaking her head, "So, may I ask what your race is? You do not smell of mundane." she asked, changing the subject quickly before she started to cry. Thank gods it was a subject she enjoyed.

Omnipresent Cultist

User Image

Seeing that that end of the conversation was quickly becoming upsetting, Lily was glad Darriyah had brought up something completely different and perked up, only to grin a bit into her tea.

Letting the question linger, she sipped the hot liquid, savoring the taste and sighed, exhaling a soft puff of steam. " Well... The majority of my blood is that of a Siren." Letting that sink in with a knowing look flittering within her gaze, she cleared her throat and placed the cup back down. " My other half is... a mixture of oddities... I know my father was a strange flavor of hell hound demon, but that wasn't all that he was."

User Image
*~*Darriyah*~*
Outfit for the day

She watched the woman in awe. "I could smell the Siren on you but I wasnt one hundred percent." she smiled.

~Sorry my post is short, Im starting to pass out.~
~sorry Im heading to bed. Night sweetie

Omnipresent Cultist

WolfWalker_Sythe
User Image
*~*Darriyah*~*
Outfit for the day

She watched the woman in awe. "I could smell the Siren on you but I wasnt one hundred percent." she smiled.

~Sorry my post is short, Im starting to pass out.~

User Image

[[ I know the feels. : } Night! ]]

Lily merely smirked a bit and chuckled softly. " Many can picture it before the scent makes much sense. "
User Image
*~*Darriyah*~*
Outfit for the day

She couldn't help but to chuckle as well with the young siren. Shaking her head, she leans back in her chair with her tea in hand. This woman was rather interesting. She had a good scent about her. Since no one had told her how Lexi is doing or anyone else, it was nice to have someone to talk to.
"I bet you will never figure me out." she chuckled.

Omnipresent Cultist

User Image

Curiously, she eyed the woman and began to breakdown what it was that she'd heard from her earlier.

Lightly tapping along her lower lip, Lillianna's eyes gleamed when they narrowed a smidgeon.

" Hmm... You said Mate, earlier, when referring to your husband. I've heard that from demons' before, but they were usually along the line of an Inu or an Ookami breed... You're a healer, no? Though, not only a healer, from what you've given me so far." Slowly, a grin began to slither across her lips, lifting her fingers to lightly tap her cheek, still thinking.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff