Welcome to Gaia! ::

shinsuke only frowned as he held her close to him. "No more hurt." he says as he gently places his forehead to hers. "It will be okay. I promise." he says as he gently places his nose to hers. "after all, I'm just a little fox." he whispers with a small chuckle.
She reached up and wiped away her tears as he rubbed his nose against her own. Hearing him chuckle made her ease up a bit. "But you are my little fox." she whispered, nuzzling him.

(Going to bed. Night)
Letting out a gentle yawn shinsuke's eyes slowly open and the fox sits up in bed, his body coming to life as his ears raised, and flicked toward the stairs, checking if anybody was there. It usually took him this long to wake, especially from being able to sleep comfortably. "Mnn...."
The sound of the shower could be heard. After a few moments, it was turned off and Darriyah reemerges with a towel wrapped around her. She looks over to the bed and smiles to see Shin awake. "Well good mo-" she looked to the clock. "Evening I mean." she smiled. "How did you sleep?"

Chatty Trader

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
As the tavern door opened the air seemed to thicken. A man brandishing a shining silver blade and hair to match entered the room, covered in gashes and blood. "Damn, that one put up quite a fight"
Replacing the blade to its scabbard, he took a seat at a table near the corner, He did not seem to notice that he was losing blood, and fast.
He lifted a tome from his coat and began reading. He seemed to be studying the volume quite intensely as he waited for service.
As he waited he began chanting in an ancient language. His body seemed to glow along with his crystal blue eyes. His wounds and the blood began disappearing until it was gone, as if there had been nothing wrong in the first place. "That's much better"
His voice was a mesh of english and irish. It also seemed slightly layered for a moment, as if there were more than one person talking in unison.
*~*Darriyah*~*
Current location: Crimson Mist
Outfit
Mood/thoughts: content

After now getting a response, Darriyah smirked as she got dressed. She slowly made her way upstairs to get herself something to eat. Once upstairs, she noticed a new scent inside. As she scanned the room, her eyes fell upon a man. She gave a soft smile as made her way in his direction. "Hello.. Is there anything I can do for you?" she asked as she walked around to the bar to make herself a drink.

Chatty Trader

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Aldrik's gaze rose to find another in the room with him. He smiled as he spoke. "If you happen to have a newspaper and a glass of Dragon's Blood wine, I would be quite grateful." He tried to sound less serious than his current matter was, however, he wasn't sure that he was doing a good job or not.
*~*Darriyah*~*
Outfit

Smiling, She nods and grabs his drink. "As for the newspa-" She was cut off by a demonling handing her the current day's newspaper. She takes it and wanders over, setting the items down. "Here ya go." she smiled. "If you need anything else, just let me know. Im Darriyah."

Chatty Trader

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Standing up, he took her hand. "My name is Aldrik" He bent to respectfully kiss the top of her hand. "A pleasure to meet you" He smiled up into her eyes then sat back down where he seemed to only notice the date on the newspaper. He sipped the wine as he went back to his tome.
It wasn't the newspaper he wanted, it was the date. He hadn't meant to, but he had made that apparently clear.
*~*Darriyah*~*
Outfit
Mood/thoughts: calm
OOC: Sorry, I got distracted. And Sorry for the short responses. I have hit a writer's block with this character. lol

As he took her hand and kissed the top of it, she blushed. "Its a pleasure Aldrik. Is there anything else?"
Walking up the stairs to the bar area, shinsuke smiled to himself, showered and redressed. "Home sweet home..." he whispers as he lets out a yawn, and heads to the kitchen for a glass of milk, his ears taking in the scents of who was inside at the moment.
*~*Darriyah*~*
Outfit

Darriyah had been in the bar area the whole night before and the entire day cleaning from top to bottom. Getting every bit of dust and cobwebs around the bar. She had her raven hair up in a bandana, music blasting in her ears, singing rather loudly as she had the broom in her hand. She wasn't in tuned with her surroundings for once. So she didn't see nor sense Shun make his way inside and do what he was doing.

Newbie Noob

A being slowly crept inside the building, her strange eyes counting the area as she came to a crouch. She had muilticolored hair, tones of blue and red streaks in a mesh of onyx feathered bangs. Large brown, almost black eyes came to stare at the woman cleaning. The blue eye shadow making Demona look more beautiful. Tall and beautiful, as well as curvy with long legs and having some sort of curse mark
on her back one could see due to her black leather strapless form fitting dress she had a tattoo that wrapped around the mark of a full body tribal dragon sprouting fire.
*~*Darriyah*~*
Outfit

Finally slowing down, the scent of everyone came at her all at once. She snorted lightly and looked around. A new comer is what caught her eye at first. She gives the woman a gentle smile as she removed her earbuds and wanders over. "Evening... Is there anything I can do for you?" she asked, her voice soothing even with her heavy Romanian accent.

Newbie Noob

The girl that had entered but had now suddenly jumped in freight suddenly raised a shaky yet german accent, despite her slit oriental eyes. "G-guten Tag, frua.I mean good day, ma'am." There was the scent of fresh ground and mixed with water ink. It was very strange and seemed to be coming from her skin. Her dark brown eyes met the other woman's and a weak smile was portrayed upon her continence. Her hands went out to greet the woman's should she offer it, her black veins surging with the ink mentioned not long ago. "Do you have...some chocolate?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff