Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lotaras Lothanius's Other Half

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
The tone in his voice told her that she had caught him off guard. A little surprised herself, Moira shifted her dark brown eyes back over to him. His face echoed his voice and tugged at her heart. He looked so sad that the urge to comfort him once more took over. Reaching out, she trailed her fingertips over the back of his hand and gave him a supportive smile.

"Well, I suppose I am lucky that the fates brought me to you. If they hadn't, I fear I would have been forced to deal with that fiery young woman from before. And who knows how that would have turned out." She replied, shuddering at the mere thought. The redhead had scared the ever-loving hell out of her and Moira was determined to keep away from her. That is, not without Keiichi.

The last of his words had her angelic features darkening. To hear such words come from his mouth was blasphemy in her eyes. Curling her fingers around his wrist, she did her best to still his movements and get his focus back onto her. What made it worse, to her, was that he actually believed what he said was true. Moira had a feeling he had been hurt before because of what he was, and she grieved for him. But that didn't mean he was going to be able to get away with speaking like that around her.

"Keiichi, you listen to me. Sin or not, you are a wonderful man. I've seen sewer rats, and believe me, you are nothing like them. So, please, don't speak such things to me. I can see the truth behind your chaotic eyes and, whether you believe me or not, I can see you for who you truly are." She told him, her voice a bit sharper than she would have liked but at the moment she no longer cared. She wanted nothing more than to have him understand the sincerity behind her words, and gods be damned, Moira was determined to make it happen.

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Marcus walks inside and over to the bar. Sitting down he asked a demonling for a tall glass of milk.
Keiichi only shook his head. "Lexi wouldnt hurt you doll, I wouldnt let her." he syas before the last of her words hit his ears. His eyes widened then, as he felt his heart skip a beat. His eyes then moved over, taking her figure in once more. He shook his head then, closing his eyes. "I dont think you understand. I'm not a good man. Im a sin for lilith's sake." he gently pulled from her warm hand, a rush of selfconciousness flooding around him. "I cause problems. It's my purpose." he says then as he tried to keep his feelings under control. "I allways have, no matter how hard I've tried not to. It never works out. Not in the last three hundred and seventy two years. Not ever." he says, as he shuts his eyes tight. "You dont understand."

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
((*Tackles Kharne* Where have you been hiding, you naughty boy!))Once more, his blasphemes words poured from his mouth like hot lava upon an innocent town. How could he say all of this about himself, when he had proven his own words wrong by helping her? He had given her his jacket, protected her from the fiery woman, and even now was keeping her company without any reason or ulterior motive. He had to be wrong, because to Moira, he was a kind and honest man. No more and no less.

When he removed her touch from his own, she slipped her hand back into his coat. If he didn't wish to be touched, she would respect it. Of course, she had to force her fingers to curl into the fabric around them to keep from reaching out once more. He was breaking her heart with his words alone, and he had no idea he was doing it at all. Swallowing tears she could feel burning in her throat, Moira pushed herself up onto her feet and dusted the sand off her pants. She then slipped off his coat and set it gently in his lap, ignoring the chill of the evening air around them.

"I must apologize to you once more, kind Sir. It was not my intention to upset you or to have you think ill of yourself. It seems my presence does you more harm than good. I shall retire to my room then, and leave you with whatever peace you are still able to find." Moira told him, bowing her head politely before stepping back. "I do hope you have a pleasant evening, Mr. Keiichi." With that said, she turned and headed towards the tavern. Her small frame seemed hunched a bit against the wind, but she did her best to ignore it as she closed the distance between herself and the building.

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Marcus picked up his pitcher sized glass of milk and took a large quaff from it. He looked around the main room, hoping to see someone familiar within it.

((Preparing for the five people flying in from out of state tonight. *groans and sits back*))
Keiichi only stared downward as the woman placed his jacket into his lap, more than forcing a frown onto his face as she spoke. The man wouldnt do much more than a small nod as she headed back to the tavern, before his hands curled into fists. Soon silent tears would begin to slowly swipe down the man's face, as his feelings began to leak out around him, this broken man. There was nobody that understood his plight. Lexi had run off with Daisuke, Dor had been sleeping for ages, and Shinsuke dissapeared without second thought. His eyebrows furroed at the realization, and electricity began to pump through him. Soon he would be emmitting a large source of energy, as he sat there by himself.

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
((Oh, Kharne, you poor thing! Is it all family?))The spark in the air stopped her before the stairs to the tavern and had her dark eyes looking around. Was there a storm coming? Moira lifted her gaze to the heavens, but caught no scent of rain. It was then that she looked behind her, spotting the energy pumping off of Keiichi and realized where it was coming from. Her eyes widened at the sight and she had to force herself not to step closer to him out of curiosity. He didn't seem in the right state of mind to be touched at the moment.

"If there is anyone inside, please come out here!! I don't know how to handle this!!" She called out behind her, hoping that someone was inside. Well, someone other than the fiery woman from before. Moira doubted the redhead would do much more than make things worse.

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
((All but one of them. Only because my brother hasn't married her yet.))

Marcus blinks and looks toward the door at the sound of the woman's voice. He let out a soft sigh before standing up and heading outside.
"What seems to be the issue lass?"
He says in a deep voice.

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
((So, mostly family then. Still, you poor thing.))The sound of a voice behind her had Moira turning to look back at the man. However, she had not been prepared for the sheer size of him. Surprise was evident in her dark brown eyes as she tipped her head back to keep her gaze on his. Without saying a word, she pointed towards Keiichi and the electrical field currently pulsing around him. She couldn't seem to get her eyes off the man to look back at the energized one on the beach.

"He just started doing that...I don't know how to stop it...My gods, you are a large one, aren't you?" She rambled, only to flush as the last of her words came out. Standing at five foot six, she was rather average for her age and gender. But compared to this man, she felt like a dwarf. Doing her best to ignore it, Moira finally tore her eyes from Marcus to look back at Keiichi.

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Marcus looks toward Keichii and frowns lightly.
"Seems like the lad is in turmoil both emotionally and spiritually."
He said before heading over and moving so he was in front of Keichii a couple strides. Then he turned and sat down upon the ground while facing him.
"Vent with words lad. If there's a way short of certain things I can to to help I will."
He told Keichii.

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Off in the distance behind Keiichi there was a sound of a small bang next to his ear's which echoed around, After the sound occurred an extreme feeling of fear and dark energy rushing towards him. A man had snapped his fingers that sounded like the familiar one in Keiichi's ear's, This man had a familiar or a little similar aura to the woman rushing Vincent at the moment. It was Daemon her father whom was a former owner of the tavern, He had returned to the tavern to gather his belongings so he could start his genius plan.
If Keiichi was smart he would move out of the way if he wanted to survive the attack made, Daemon was using the Sinful energy he had inherited when he earned the title to be Wrath.

((Sorry Keiichi, Your time has come to make or break.)) ((You wanted a shot at killing one of my characters before, Here's your chance to do so now.))

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Shirley heard Vincents words and stopped for a moment before shaking her head, When he reached out for her the aura around her had nearly touched the tips of his finger's. Tiny amounts of smoke rose up around the aura where his hand was, The aura was burning the air around him. This would cause heat to build up around his hand as she stood there longer, Shirley looked back at Vincent with tears in her eye's as she knew mentally she couldn't do anything to stop right now. Her will has been broken and her pride shot to hell, Shirley wasn't in the right state of mine right now to take care of the situation.

Daisuke stopped for a moment at the touch of Lexi's gentle hands, He shook his head a little bit as his crystal slowly started to turn an emerald green once more. It would take time now though since he had absorbed a little bit of his father's crystal, It would sure due the situation right now good for the abilities he has.

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Marcus notices the sound and quickly punches the sand underneath himself, seeming to vanish as he forces his body to pass through the gauntlet to the spirit world. On the other side he moves to a safe spot before passing back through the gauntlet to the mortal world, sand falling to the ground around him.
"Damned bullshit..."

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
((*Dies from boredom*))

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400