Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lunar Ivy's Waifu

8,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Gardenia R. Turrant

Gardenia stood on the staircase on her way up to her room. Of course she stopped halfway when she heard all the bikes coming. It wasn't abnormal for people to ride motorcycles so she thought nothing on it. "Let's return to my room. We should see about getting you a little rest." Gardenia stated as she passed by the multiple rooms along the hallways. Once she got to her room she heard the biker scream out. Serve us and none shall be hurt! This of course made her sit silently for a moment before canting her head. "Are we under attack by thespians? If so than I hope they also scream out, 'Have at you, foul knave!' before attacking." She said with a sigh before pushing her door open.

Once inside her room she helped the young man in before smiling to him gently. "Here you are. This is my room." It was a dark blue, with accent of purple here and there. It had a few self portraits that she herself had painted and a beautiful standing mirror. The bed was large and luxurious with black sheets and dark purple pillows. The entire coloration of her room was dark and yet it suit her just fine. She wasn't someone who enjoyed much color, save for the gardenia that hung from her corset. "You may use the bed as you see fit. Make yourself comfortable." She said before nodding to him. She would help him to the bed if he needed it, or help him to the bathroom if he even needed that. She was always ready to help.

As for the commotion downstairs she tried to tune that out. The sounds of bikers being torn to shreds and the sounds of dragons burning things wasn't something she wanted to hear anyways. "Forgive me for the noise, I wish I could silence it." She said with a small sigh. Of course the sounds coming from downstairs weren't her fault but regardless she felt she could at least try and silence it in one way or another. "Regardless I will do anything in my power to make you feel better. You are still ill feeling I assume, so I will do all that I can to help you." Gardenia said with a smile. She normally didn't talk all that much, but he was in need which always brought out this sort of nursing side out from her. It was the only time she felt she was truly and finally useful.

(OOC: Sorry for the long delay. I have however posted so...please don't boot me.)

Ravenshaw

Lunar Ivy's Waifu

8,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Jill Juniper

Jill's brain couldn't brain at the moment. Whatever just happened in front of her had just completely shot all train of thought to hell. Bikers had just bust in and basically tried to take the place over. It was just one of the dumbest things she had ever seen. What made them think they stood an inklet of a chance, even Jill with her currently derailed IQ could have handled that situation. As far as danger goes she put biker gangs full of hairy over aged, fat men at about as dangerous as a box full of hamsters. Hamsters have mean bites, and those guys had some mean mayonnaise stains...if that was mayonnaise. At that thought Jill went wide eyed and gagged. Her face did however turn sour as she tried to mentally Ajax her brain, extra strength Ajax even.

As the moments passed she just shook her head. The entire situation was handled rather violently which she thought was somewhat needed but not entirely. Her head was still abuzz with what all happened, it wasn't every day that Shakespearean bikers attacked a hotel. She was still finding words for it before turning to look at Azura and just shrugging her shoulders. "That was ********' retarded." She said with a small laugh before shaking her head. She had no idea what to think about the whole thing. It was extremely confusing to her to watch bikers bust in and then die. Not to mention she too rode a motorcycle to get around and she had never once run into one of these. "Maybe they escaped a museum or somethin'." Jill said with a little giggle.

Her eyes turned back to Azura and she offered her hand once more. "By the way. How are we goin' to go about gettin' ourselves a room? Seems that s**t done gone down. Maybe we should go an' see 'bout gettin' our own room." She said before nodding her head. She was going to get a room one way or another, even if that just meant heading behind the counter and grabbing a set of keys.
User Image
Azυʀɑ Aʟυsτʀιɛʟ Bɑʟɑԍos

Azura unknowingly led Jill out of trouble as they held hands. She wasn’t really aware that a biker gang was about to come in at the time. She was just looking for some people and after a bit of wandering down the halls to a couple of dead ends and back she and Jill found some. They’d been too far away to hear the motorcycles come up although when they had Azura had paused to try and hear but nothing. The way she did find people however was through all the commotion so when she and Jill ended up in a side room (really more like a small hallway) that led into the bar she was a little shocked. There was an actual real life biker gang in there with knives, pipes, and bats. “Serve us and no one shall be hurt” The leader said to the party within the bar and Azura just stood there staring. She actually turned to look at Jill to make sure she heard it correctly. “Are these people British or something? What the hell kind of biker gang leader talks like that?” She whispered more to herself than to Jill although if the dryad had a comment she was more than welcome to say it

A naga bar tender took the throat of one of the men saying they’d regret it if they tried to raid the bar and kitchen but it seemed to go unheard. The woman ended up killing the biker and another server, a leprechaun came in to help defend the place. The dragoon knew each of them on their own could take down these thespians who couldn’t possibly think they were in a real gang…not with those words. Even if they were just pretending to be in a ‘biker gang’ they definitely had to brush up on their lingo. Then again, since when were biker gangs popular anymore? This wasn’t the 1950’s. Biker gangs didn’t exist with any sort of real power or standing or as a threat. Riding a motorcycle was a hobby that had started up because war vets wanted a bit of thrill in their lives and that was how they got it. Besides, unlike many stereotypes, riding a motorcycle didn’t make you mean or tough or in a gang or anything. Lots of just…normal people rode them.

Azura watched the scene unfold however. The Italian woman came in when something broke and being the owner of course she got captured and had to be rescued… it was like it was scripted for entertainment purposes or something and if so, the blood was amazingly realistic and so was the fire and burning and everything of the also very stereotypical dragon with a stereotypical temper. She frowned a bit though since every dragon who did fit the stereotype of having a temper, thinking they were all that and a bag of chips, better than whatever just made all the other dragons look bad. Because of dragons like this dude, they were being hunted and killed because they were all thought to act like huge throbbing dicks. This is why dragons got the reputation of beasts and monsters instead of actual intelligent beings. This dude… right there…

Clearly the owner was his mate and also a dragon and that pulled up another issue. The owner…was a DRAGON. Female dragons were just as capable of defending themselves as the male ones and not doing so was shameful to all women. Azura almost wanted to go over across the floor and slap some sense into her since she was sort of part of the same race and the other woman was making them seem absolutely pathetic and helpless. Dragoons and dragons weren’t much different…. Dragoons had all the strength and power of a dragon without being the size of one and without being the actual lizard. True, dragoons couldn’t change their shape or anything like a dragon could opt to do (although for a dragon being in a human form took away some of their strength and abilities) but despite her human like size and appearance she was basically a dragon regardless in magic, strength, breath, flight, whatever. That said, she could easily get rid of the pretend gang of retards as could anyone in here save for maybe the humans with great ease.

Regardless, the ‘angwy dwagon’ did his thing and burned people to crisps, stomped, chomped and slaughtered the intruders. The naga managed to kill a few and the girl who had come in shortly after her and Jill even shot a few at least until her gun got knocked away. She was in a bit of a pinch and while Azura was debating on helping, a man popped out of the girl’s pendant and took care of her and another girl. Things were nearly done at this point as a few bikers ran out to escape but Azura had her eyes narrowed and focused on the two dragons as smoke poured from her nostrils. She was fuming…. One was just a pitiful excuse for a dragon and the other was the reason dragons were almost all gone… definitely not an admirable pair in the dragoon’s eyes. They were a shame to the entirety of their race and hers. If she could spit that far, she’d spit at their feet. She looked to Jill who, for some reason seemed the type to be able to spit distances like across rooms, and almost considered asking her to do it for her.

As the man took Amelia outside however and the dragon rampage eventually stopped, somehow leaving the building still standing….amazingly…. the female dragon came over to check on another human girl who was there and took her upstairs before coming back down for a few stiff drinks without even bothering to clean up—sanitary. This definitely could have gone better. Bikers—of humans—who were obviously blind or retarded or something since they’d not been intimidated by what was in the place were about as dangerous as a box of kittens. Scratch that—kittens had sharp claws and could hurt, as could puppies who liked to chew with their sharp puppy teeth. Maybe a box of…empty soda cans was more appropriate for their threat level. Perhaps they were just suicidal or were like that Amelia girl and thought they were all stupidly in costume or something. Whatever the case, they were apparently dumb enough that they deserved to die. That was that and when it was all over and they were all dead or gone out to flee, Azura caught sight of some strange woman with horns and black hair. She stared after her for a moment before a shiver ran down her spine and she looked to Jill with a blank expression. She had figured out they needed to talk to the Italian woman to get a room and at the same time, she wasn’t sure she’d beable to after seeing that disgusting display of weakness.

After processing the scene however, Jill turned to her and said the whole thing was ‘******** retarded’ and she couldn’t have put it any better. The retard bikers had come in and somehow gotten the idea they stood a chance only to be slaughtered. Things could have been handled better and probably with less murder but Azura didn’t really care. Jill did manage one thing though and that was to get Azura to laugh and her mood to lighten when she thought they might have escaped from a museum somewhere or something. Then the question of how they were going to get a room since s**t hit the fan and everything seemed to be going downhill. “You may need to do the talking for getting us rooms but that Italian woman wanna-be dragon is the owner from what I can tell. The pretend biker guy thought she was and she didn’t deny it so I think we could get keys from her…” She informed the dryad calmly although her ears were tilted back a bit and she still had a bit of smoke coming out of her nose to show her irritation. Honestly, she was ready to go right back outside and maybe even leave she was so disgusted. On the other hand, it’d be nice to stay somewhere warm… In a bed. “Like I said before though, I’m not entirely sure if I can afford too long in a place like this so if there’s a room with two beds or a bed and a sofa or something I’d not mind sharing if you’re willing to split the cost” She offered. She’d already learned Jill was sort of like her…. A traveler…. A wanderer of sorts and she could relate to that and perhaps really, Jill may be the only one here she could relate to like that which was why she offered. She knew it was a nice but sort of hard life, worth it and interesting but not….financially stable.

User Image
User Image

Mathias transformed to his human form, stretched a bit, and the sat down on the nearest couch, though it was burnt to a crisp, he didn't really care. He wanted to sit down and relax for a bit. He went overboard, he knew he did. He felt he did, but it was all behind him now. He looked around him, bodies lay everywhere. There was one near him by the wall where he had smashed the guy into said wall, and put a nice crack into it. There were a few small fires around here and there, but nothing that substantial or spreading. He sighed, figuring he should have stayed in human form and let the others handle things, then maybe the place wouldn't be so wrecked. He hunched over, he had ate a good chunk of one of the bikers, and what ever that guy ate was screwing with him. "Hey Cuan...! Got anything to ease a stomach, what ever that guy ate is bothering my stomach...." he spoke loud enough for the leprechaun to hear him.
Extra: Dragon Form

Dapper Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Cuan heard his name called, and shook his head clear of any downtrodden thoughts. He quickly got to his feet, and went over to Mathias. He crossed his arm over his chest properly, like a butler, and cleared his throat. "Well sir. I would suggest a fine Irish tea, being thah aul boy I am. But if ye'are looking fer something more 'strong', I'd suggest thah An Bodhran, which tis Whiskey an' Scotch, with a wee bit of maple sugar, an' a egg. Topped off with a wee bit of mint." He offered. "Of course, it can be prepared without thah egg, an' extra mint for yer stomach." He said.

"Or if yah think ye can handle it, I can whip up me specialty drink, thah Lucky Leprechaun. Tis one part melon liqueur, another part coconut rum. The best parts are thah six parts pineapple juice, an' lime, which are renowned fer aidin' stomach bothers." He said, offering yet another option. "Should ye wish, I can also retrieve me Fennel seeds fer yeh, which also help with thah bothers. I wouldn't mind at'all." He smiled graciously, though it was a fake smile. He was talking to a killer. Although many parts of Ireland may be brutal, he was raised in Dublin. He wasn't subject to killing much in his life, aside from the wars, and so, he couldn't handle death as well as others.

Job: Server, and Entertainer
OOC:
Thought process: Stomach Bothers... Let's see here...

Shy Genius

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
User Image

Aria listened to what the girl had to say, nodding her head here and there along with a few Uh-huh's thrown in. The Italian woman noted everything that was said and when Henri had finished Aria allowed for there to be a long pause before she gave her reply. "Well Henri, I wouldn't mind you staying here but since you don't have the means to pay for your own room and such, I would have to ask you to do some part time work here to cover your expenses." she said in a business like tone. Real soon Aria had to go and start taking care of bodies, even address the two new comers that so happened to see the chaos that had taken place earlier. "Now Henri, I wont have you start till a few days from now, just so you have time to settle into the room and atmosphere of a bar and inn. I don't mind you going to find your answers, as long as you do it in your free time." With all of that said Aria stood up and held out a hand for the other girl to shake. "Just let me know what kind of work you are willing to do and I'll try to accommodate to what you are able to do."

When Aria finished up with Henri, she took her leave and made her way back into the bar. Upon entry she noticed a Dragoon and a Dryad standing in the opening to the bar. It was the two ladies she had noticed before going into the other room with Henri. Quietly she made her way over to them and slightly bowed in a Japanese like fashion even though she was Italian. "My apologies for the mess ladies, as a result the rooms are one third the price and all of your meals and drinks will be free." her words were soft spoken, and meaningful even though she knew the women probably thought badly of her. Yes she could have stopped the men easily earlier, but she also knew that some people that were residence of her establishment needed something other than what she had in the kitchen to feed on. The small amount of destruction in her bar was a easy enough price to pay to keep the others fed well.

She looked to the two women and smiled a little as she produced two keys from in between her cleavage. "Here how about two rooms for the price of one at the one third of cost price?" she asked as she held the keys up for the ladies to take her offer if they so desired. As she watched them she could tell that they were debating with themselves if they should take it or not. She just hoped they would because she didn't want to lose business just because of a few biker gangs.

P o s i t i o n / T i t l e : OWNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A t t i r e : Outfit
E x t r a : Dragon Form
S p e a k i n g T o :
O o C c C :
Xynth the small man that he was, suddenly felt overwhelmed by the mix of black and purple about the room. However his tired eyes ventured right towards the comfy looking bed. "t-thank-you...very much." he replied softly, making his way straight to the bed. Falling down face first into the blankets he laid there foe a moment. Raising his face again to reply. "oh I don't mind the sound...too much. He said at he began to climb the rest of himself onto of the mattress. Without taking his cloths off he got right under the plush sheets and comfy with a large smile on his face before stuffing it straight.into the pillows. He nodded and made muffled responses that could be interpreted as anything as he slowly drifted to dreamland.

(phone post!)

Lunar Ivy's Waifu

8,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Jill Juniper

Jill attention was caught by the woman from before who had gotten captured by the bikers. She listened to the woman speak then watched her produce a key from in between her boobs. Jill thought that boob keys were the best kind of keys. The offer the woman was making was also a rather amazing deal. She wasn't entirely used to getting deals of the assortment, so this was actually a nice change. "Well, if ya insist I'll gladly take yer deal." Jill said with a smile as she reached out and took hold of the key. She looked it over a few times before looking back to Aria and giving her a smile and nod of the head. "Name's Jill." She said with a smile. She was friendly enough to let the whole fiasco from earlier slide. She still found it strange since she'd never seen a real biker gang before.

After stuffing the key down her own cleavage she would motion to the place as a whole. "Fancy place ya got here lady. I'm sure it's fancier when it ain't covered in biker bits an' all burnt an' what have ya. It's nice to meet'cha however." She said in that gentle voice of hers. Despite her accent her voice was soft and sweet, and always sounded kind. "If ya don't mind me askin'...why didn't ya do anythin' when they got'cha? Ya probably coulda kept yer buddy from gettin' all sorts a flustered. Ya know that right?" She asked with a cant of the head. She was curious as to why the woman didn't do anything. Jill knew for a fact that she herself could have handled the entire gang with little to not problem at all. Being a dryad meant she had control over all plant life, which generally makes combat fairly easy for her to be honest.

Jill now just wanted to figure out how this woman worked. She was something of substantial power and yet she didn't seem to use it when her establishment fell under direct threat. Be it by a biker gang, or say something much more dangerous; like a cockroach infestation, or a single spider monkey with a sharpened toothbrush. Jill was still concerned though if this woman would fight at all.

Aria Maria

Shy Genius

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
User Image

Aria watched as the green lady plucked one of the keys from her hand and went on to place it in between her own breast. With a smile Aria went on to introduce herself since Jill offered her name, "I'm Aria, Aria Rizzo, its a pleasure to meet you. Its rare that one gets to see a Dryad outside of their groves." she said the last part softly as she moved closer to take a better look at the person in front of her. Yet when the woman went on to ask as her why she didn't take care of the men herself her face turned a slight shade of red. Taking a step or two back Aria rubbed at the back of her neck in a nervous gesture. "Actually its really hard to shift when there is a knife to your throat. You tend to be more worried about losing your life which is precious than losing your establishment. Also, I figured some of the people needed to feast so why not let them have their fun and their hunt? Its better to serve your people what they desire than worry over small stuff such as burnt bits and such." She said with a matter of fact tone.

Looking out over the mess that was present Aria gave a small sigh "Luckily for me, I have two other bars that is operational, so it wont hurt to close this one down and just move the non broken or burnt things over." It was more of a note to herself than directed towards the Dryad. Aria kept scanning the area and saw that Lisa was busy at work making sure the still usable tables were cleaned, all while trying to digest a meal that was in shape of a man. With a small laugh she offered Jill her arm, "If you don't mind Miss, I'll show you where the other bars are located and even give you a tour of the place if you wish unless you want to leave things to be explored." she offered as she waited for the woman's response.

P o s i t i o n / T i t l e : OWNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A t t i r e : Outfit
E x t r a : Dragon Form
S p e a k i n g T o :
O o C c C :

Lunar Ivy's Waifu

8,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Jill Juniper

Jill listened to the woman explain her issue as to why she didn't fight back and she canted her head before blinking. "So...you don't have a very strong hide in yer human form?" She asked. It sounded as if the question was actually centered towards herself however and not Aria. Sometimes Jill tended to speak to herself while making it sound like she was talking to the person before her. It was one of her many habits, not that she ever really caught on to this habit of hers. After a moment of self pondering she shrugged her shoulders and looked back to Aria. Being a dryad she could quickly shield herself with a thick protective layer of bark. It generally rendered most common weapons obsolete.

When Aria offered her arm she looked down to it and just gave a light nod of her head and gently took it with her delicate, yet rather large, hands. "Sure thing, lead on. I'd probably get myself lost if I went 'round checkin' for my room by myself." She said with a smile. The woman did seem kind, and the discount was greatly appreciated. "By the way, I love yer accent. I think it's pretty sexy." She said with a giggle. She did like the Italian accent as it wasn't something she heard every day. Jill was still curious about getting this tour. The building was obviously large and she was sure there was a lot to see. So far she had only seen the lobby and felt that it was probably a huge project in itself. The rest of the place had to be just as wondrous as this lobby.

Jill's mind did however drift off for a moment however. She had seen a good amount of races enter here since she had arrived and had seen countless others that were already here. Most of the time a huge congregation of alternate species was painfully obvious. Jill was now wondering just how this place managed to remain under the human radar. She wasn't going to ask however, she was just pondering as to how this happened.

Aria Maria

Lunar Ivy's Waifu

8,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Gardenia R. Turrant

Gardenia let the man do as he did. He was obviously tired and to the point of collapsing anyways. She gave a small smile and decided after he had begun to clonk out she would sit inside her room and quietly read. She had nothing else to do and wanted to make sure that her guest didn't get startled into becoming awake. She was a good host when she wanted to be and didn't mind him taking up her bed. It wasn't likely that she would lay down however with him in the bed as well. Gardenia was shy around new people and that definitely meant shy around new people who were in her bed. She wouldn't even share her bed with someone she had known for a few goo years. She just sort of worked like that.

She remained quiet as she read her book. It was a book on ghosts and the things that they've done throughout the world. It was always an interesting read to her, because she herself had made it into the book. They called her the "Black Damsel" due to the way she dressed. She reread her portion once over before setting the book down and going to thinking. She was thinking about the day. Bikers attacked, people died, and she met this man and Saiph. Saiph however still seemed a little awkward, like sociopath awkward. That was okay she thought for now. As for the man in her room he seemed rather earnest and kind, which were good qualities she thought.

(OOC: )

Ravenshaw
User Image
Azυʀɑ Aʟυsτʀιɛʟ Bɑʟɑԍos

Azura watched as the dragon returned to his human form and looked around. Yeah, he'd done all this in his little temper tantrum. If his partner wasn't such a weakling and he wasn't so insecure maybe this could have been handled better but no...he had to have a little temper tantrum. He had to do his little angwy dwagon thing and now he had a wittle tummy ache. Gee....wonder why....?! Dragons weren't meant to eat people! THAT'S WHY! ******** tool-bag. Azura glared at the sitting man and then looked to the leprechaun when he replied. All the things he listed for a stomach were interesting. Alcohol wouldn't help the stomach at all... if anything it'd probably irritate it which was why people threw up after drinking enough of it. Then again, the man was asking an irishman and their solution to just about everything was alcohol. Tea could help depending on the kind....mint eh....fennel seeds were good. Fennel tea would be pretty good. But he was missing out on important herbs like ginger and chamomile and cloves. Those were all much better at treating nausea.

She glanced to Lisa who was busy cleaning up the place that was a mess. There were small fires burning here and there. It stank of dead bodies and burned blood and hair. It was actually sort of terrible to be standing around in because of the smell. She glanced back to the man called Cuan, the tender, and as she looked between him and the dragon she seemed to realize that he wasn't giving good solutions. He was faking his smile and was obviously quite uncomfortable with it all. By the time she was done analyzing she looked back to Jill only to find that the weakling pathetic excuse for a dragon woman was coming over towards them. The italian woman addressed them and apologized for the mess before offering to have them stay two rooms for the price of one at one third the normal cost with free drink and food. That was one hell of a good deal, Azura knew at least that much and stared at the keys that were produced from between the woman's boobs. Who would keep keys there? Then again, she supposed it was a fairly safe place to put keys....

Briefly she glanced down at her own bosom to sort of imagine if she would keep keys there and she could see it but didn't think it was all that practical when she had pouches and pockets and things that were more easy to access. She did have to admit though, the woman had a nice rack. Azura couldn't totally help herself since attention had been drawn to it via the keys but still, it was true at least. Jill said if she insisted she'd be happy to take the woman's deal before taking the keys for one of the rooms. She even introduced herself and Azura looked over to Jill just in time to see her stuff her keys into her own boobs. Could this woman get any prettier? She was already pretty and very sweet and funny, kind... just all around great and attractive inside and out. Azura was lost for a moment, unable to help herself from staring but she managed to get it together when Jill asked why she didn't do anything because a bunch of things could have been easily prevented.

It was an interesting question and Azura crossed her arms and was waiting. She still didn't think particularly highly of the dragon woman. Anyone in here could have handled the entire gang with minimal problems, much nicer deaths, and less destruction. Dragons were beings of substantial power and were naturally a bit protective but to not do anything about one's home and loved ones...by any standards that was just not okay. If she couldn't defend against a pathetic lot of thespians, how would she be able to defend against more dangerous things like.... a box of kittens. At the woman's answer that it was hard to shift against a knife Azura just stared and raised a brow. Was she joking? She didn't have the luxury of scales but she had the toughness of them and she knew that's basically what dragons had when they were in the human form. Good luck slitting it with a knife without pressing in damn hard. If she'd honestly been scared about losing her life, she was obviously sheltered and definitely a wuss. Pathetic, as expected.

She 'figured' that those who hunted needed basically a feast. She was serving her people supposedly but to Azura it just sounded like a bullshit excuse.. Those who hunted others such as vampires would go hunt regardless. They'd get their own food from elsewhere whether it was provided or not. It wasn't really hunting if they were all just slaughtered for them and thus took the fun out of it as well as the excitement. Still, Aria (who had introduced herself by this point and was still holding a key) said that she had two other bars so this one could get closed with few repercussions. That was great and all but even Jill seemed to think it was odd that the dragon female didn't have a tough hide. At this point though, Azura also took the key offered to her. She still had this skeptical gaze that read she was unsure of the woman but she agreed to the tour just as Jill had. She didn't say anything, she didn't take Aria's hand, she stayed next to Jill and sort of quietly took her hand to join the chain of those being shown around so that she could look around while they walked without having to worry about getting left behind. She was blushing though as she always did when someone held her hand. That's just how she was.

Henri stood at the desk in her room and looked over the letter she had just written:

Aria,

I have thought about what you said, and I agree. I would be more than happy to work here at the Inn for you. While my talents are predominantly academic, I do have a few skills in which I think you'll find useful: I am tidy and could be a housekeeper, I am a very good cook, I know a lot about gardening and could be a groundskeeper, likewise, I also know a good deal about herbs in the forest which would help me as a cook.

I could do any of these, depending on what you have a need for. If you need me to do anything else, I learn very quickly. Please let me know, you do know where to find me after.
Yours truly,
Henri

With a nod, Henri folded the note and left her room. She walked downstairs and placed it in an obvious location at the front desk. After that she turned and observed the place that would be her home and job for the time being, wondering what this marvelous and strange place had in store for her.

Aria Maria

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces