Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yagyu Jubei
See? She said I could cut you.
If she desires to bomb Neko Pet Shop, she may BOMB NEKO PET shop!
{helps cow lady up. licks clean scalp wax off the floor}
Watch your step, milady.

HUA!!! can be watched for many days ye be troubled of thy if thee doesnt contracted many sexual transmitted diseases. do you not agree???? if be of the many un forseen gattle pie of this then they shall be horrified. true is this says the cows. *waxes scalp* i give you peanuts and gold symbolizing the head and stomach of cowsus they told me when i was 4. then they made me eat and drink it. so yummy. i took two peanuts i was a bad little baby corn. *cries* *waxes scalp* i cow lady
Please .. do not waste such tender and beautiful emotions on me, oh Cow Lady. I do not require payment for my service, just the chance to serve is enough. Puppy so lucky.
ARIGATO, COW LADY
Yagyu Jubei
Please .. do not waste such tender and beautiful emotions on me, oh Cow Lady. I do not require payment for my service, just the chance to serve is enough. Puppy so lucky.
ARIGATO, COW LADY

*gets on hands and kneese* *crawls to yagyu* *licks shoe* mmmm it taste like the time i saw howard stealing the monkey from the flea market then all the fleas attacked him...it so sad. *waxes scalp*
PLEASE, COW LADY! RISE! {touches Cow Lady in yes-yes spot - shouder}
The world, and its air, is yours! Just as I am yours!
Give me an order, an activity, and I will do it!
Puppy must do what to be lucky?
ARIGATO, COW LADY!
Yagyu Jubei
PLEASE, COW LADY! RISE! {touches Cow Lady in yes-yes spot - shouder}
The world, and its air, is yours! Just as I am yours!
Give me an order, an activity, and I will do it!
Puppy must do what to be lucky?
ARIGATO, COW LADY!

i once eat lots of cranberries to make myself look like dasher.
{goes to follow orders of cow lady and kills fifteen and half swedish mints. brings back their feet}
FOR YOU, COW LADYYYYYY!
ARIGATO!
Yagyu Jubei
{goes to follow orders of cow lady and kills fifteen and half swedish mints. brings back their feet}
FOR YOU, COW LADYYYYYY!
ARIGATO!

ohhhhthe men in the place of baby and corn will not die. It is you my cactus that will plant the weather of chismear and candy. the destiny of me lies in the cow of the pie.
Is that what I am then? Your cactus?
ARIGATO, COW LADYYY!
Yagyu Jubei
Is that what I am then? Your cactus?
ARIGATO, COW LADYYY!

if truth is of me then you must go far. to the land of channel 6 and eat the tar that makes the universe one. it is there you will find cowtopia.
Yes! ARIGATO, COW LADYYYY!! PUPPY SO SO VERY LUCKY!!
I WILL RETURN SOON!
{goes to channel 6 to find cowtopia}
Yagyu Jubei
Yes! ARIGATO, COW LADYYYY!! PUPPY SO SO VERY LUCKY!!
I WILL RETURN SOON!
{goes to channel 6 to find cowtopia}

*looks confused* i cow lady
I have returned, oh Cow Lady.
And I have eaten and seen Cowtopia.
And I understand your mysteries as I have also eaten Misao, and barfed her back up.
She tasted yucky and bitter.
I know your universe, and as your cactus, will serve you for always and in all ways.
Puppy so lucky.
Mnnn edible gaians.
ARIGATO, COW LADY!
i will popcorn a monkey till it go popfrom behind and shoot out head very fast. no good am i no for this idea?
You are very good in this idea.
but watch for clean.
ARIGATO, COW LADY!
but the way of the crystal know no cracker. so if beatin it will only show us the way of the showing to that big white flat money mutten. then we know of the what of who and dance to the man who knows not of the class but of croy he is but flung of master.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff