Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE TEMPLE HAS COW LADY YOU WORSHIP....BRING SCALP WAX and you get cow lady protection. I also can give you advice if you go to the advice thread. or you can by my devine food if you go to the cow lady farm. it like time i go sleep and never wake up until i did where i was at home....i probably fellasleep or something.
OBEY THE COW GOD! (...it's actually a song O_O)
it like time i went to the dudah and make super funny!!!
*prays for the favor of the cow god!*

Lonely Phantom

*leaves scalp wax as an offering to the Cow Lady*
zaxie, desna, and misao are on the good side of cow lady and have protecting of the me!
fighter096
zaxie, desna, and misao are on the good side of cow lady and have protecting of the me!

A winner is me!
great cow lady! i eat feast of chease and cow pie, scalp wax for you to wax your scalp with i have brung! let me bee your wumbld slave boy! me give you wax of large amounts and sing songs about the time you did stuffs!
Do we get hamburgers? *Shot*
Im kidding.... OBEY THE MOO MOO!
*places a jar of scalp wax for the cow lady*
I come offering POPBINGSU!!!!
Blackleaf
great cow lady! i eat feast of chease and cow pie, scalp wax for you to wax your scalp with i have brung! let me bee your wumbld slave boy! me give you wax of large amounts and sing songs about the time you did stuffs!

thank you....it kinda like time i thanked you..only longer ago.
Hero
I come offering POPBINGSU!!!!

*dances* i love you as much as anyone can love anything my precious popbingsu.....*explodes* EXPLODES INTO THE POPBINGSU GOODNESS!!!! YAYAYAAY
mew... i not have popingsu, i only have kalbe and um... cherry pies. it not much but it all i have *gives to cow lady*
i cow lady acolyte heart ,*cleans floor messy with scalp wax and messy messyness of messy people*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff