Welcome to Gaia! ::

To keep the thread moving, you have 48 hours to reply to the posting order if it's your turn, or if you have a partner waiting on you.

If you do not post, the next person is free to continue along! 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
Please alert rpers in OOC thread if you will be absent for a few days. 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Thank you kindly! <3 0.64705882352941 64.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

WyattEchlion

(Me too. We've both had our ups and downs in this... relationship, however it be named, but in the end we're both still talking to each other, and that's one of my greatest treasures. Hollie is someone I care about deeply, probably more so than most of the other people in my life. I... I guess I love her. Took me a while to really see it clearly, but then again I am a guy. When I kept thinking about her on almost a subconscious level, I guess it all clicked. >////< good god, if she read this... the shade of red my face would be)

((Hehe, awww~ Chi! You need to put it out there though! Don't let the change slip by!))
Sanya_Blossom
WyattEchlion

(Me too. We've both had our ups and downs in this... relationship, however it be named, but in the end we're both still talking to each other, and that's one of my greatest treasures. Hollie is someone I care about deeply, probably more so than most of the other people in my life. I... I guess I love her. Took me a while to really see it clearly, but then again I am a guy. When I kept thinking about her on almost a subconscious level, I guess it all clicked. >////< good god, if she read this... the shade of red my face would be)

((Hehe, awww~ Chi! You need to put it out there though! Don't let the change slip by!))

(XD I'm sure she knows, but I guess I haven't really put my feelings into words... Guess I could give it a shot next time I see her.)

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

WyattEchlion

(XD I'm sure she knows, but I guess I haven't really put my feelings into words... Guess I could give it a shot next time I see her.)

((You're probably right, there's a very good chance she knows but yeah, you have to be confident in those words. You have to put yourself out there above anyone else. You've known her long enough, you're comfortable so now's the time to just do it! 3nodding Unless the little puppy dog is all bark and no bite? blaugh ))
Sanya_Blossom
WyattEchlion

((You're probably right, there's a very good chance she knows but yeah, you have to be confident in those words. You have to put yourself out there above anyone else. You've known her long enough, you're comfortable so now's the time to just do it! 3nodding Unless the little puppy dog is all bark and no bite? blaugh ))

(Oh, you have no idea what kind of bite I have little girl. And my bark is prime shot too. I am supreme line canine.)

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

WyattEchlion

(Oh, you have no idea what kind of bite I have little girl. And my bark is prime shot too. I am supreme line canine.)

(( whee Ok then~ No need to get your collar in a bunch. blaugh ))
Sanya_Blossom
WyattEchlion

(( whee Ok then~ No need to get your collar in a bunch. blaugh ))

(Ah, well I need to get some rest. I'll see you around Sanya.)

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

WyattEchlion

(Ah, well I need to get some rest. I'll see you around Sanya.)

((Yeah, me too, my eyes hurt, have a good night Chi!))
Albie meandered into the kitchen carrying a basket of strawberries and a carton of fresh eggs. He set down to pull out other necessary ingredients along with a roller, a cookie sheet, and a pie tin. He rolled up his sleeves, put on an apron, and combined ingredients until he eventually had dough that he worked on rolling flat, whistling a melody in minor while he did it.

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Bay woke up to the sound of rustling in the kitchen, thinking it was Copperkey he quickly got dressed and headed down stairs. He still had no clue of his past, and had yet to find out about his curse. The cafe had become less and less inviting with Copperkey gone, to the point he avoided the building till his body forced himself to sleep. He was hoping for it to change with Copperkey but he wasnt sure. Bay skidded into the kitchen to instead of finding his friend but to find a strange man, that all he knew, he had never seen before. "Hello." Bay said trying not to show disappointment.
Albie dropped what he was doing when Bay entered the kitchen. He stared at him for a moment like a deer in headlights before exclaiming, "Bay!" He ran the other man and threw his arms around him. After a tight squeeze, he withdrew and asked, "Oh God, where huv ye been? Ah wis so worried! Ye jist up an disappeared! Ye could've been dead in ay ditch somewhere fer all Ah knew!" He paused, realizing he was one to be accusing, "Geez, Ah'm sorry Ah've been gone! How long huv ye been back? Did ye jist miss me oar huv ye only been aroond ay short time?" He stepped out of the man's personal space again and returned to the dough.

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Bay stood there awkwardly unsure what to do. The strange man was suddenly hugging him. "I don't mean to be rude but who are you?" Bay asked simply peeling Albie off of him. "Do you know Mrs. Copperkey?" He asked figuring maybe that's where the strange man knew him from. No other visitor knew him from Steve so Bay highly doubted this strange man had knew him before what ever happened to him.
Albie looked hurt for a moment and paused with his rolling pin. He laughed it off, though, and continued. "Don't mess around wi' me! Ye know Ah take things too seriously!" He carefully placed the dough in the pie dish. "Now what huv ye been daein wi' yerself all this time? Go own some kind oaf adventure? An' speakin oaf Miss Key, how's she daein? Ye've seen her, ah assume? How daed she react when she saw ye again?"

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Bay didn't know what to say, he knew he should make the man understand but the man seemed so happy. "I don't know what you mean. I'm sorry. A few months ago I woke up here and Mrs. Copperkey put me up here. I don't remember anything else. I don't even know my real name. Mrs. Copperkey just called me Bay and it stuck. I am sorry sir, but I don't know if I am who you think I am, but I truly do not know you." Bay said simply taking a step back form the man not sure how he was going to react.
The man looked like he'd been slapped in the face. "Yer… serious?" Albie stared hard at the other for a few moments before explaining, "Ah'm Albie, Albert Raske," it felt strange to have to introduce himself all over again. His mind wandered back to the first time he had met Bay. "'An ye're Bayvin, ma friend." Even though the man was apparently suffering some kind of amnesia and forgetting everything they had done together, Albie wouldn't let the label go. As if to prove it, he added with a small humorous smile, "Once when ye were ay cat, ye slept oan ma lap. Ye made me swear noat tay tell anyone. Do ye still do that? Turn into ay cat?"

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
"I'm sorry Mr. Raske but I think you have the wrong person. I'm not magic I can only be well, what you see is what you get." Bay said simply feeling incredibly bad for the man. "Also all I know is that my name is Bay no more no less. Maybe I just look like your friend?" Bay said scratching the back of his before smiling and out stretching his hand. "I am sorry to cause you distress, my name is Bay and it is a pleasure to meet you."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff