Welcome to Gaia! ::

To keep the thread moving, you have 48 hours to reply to the posting order if it's your turn, or if you have a partner waiting on you.

If you do not post, the next person is free to continue along! 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
Please alert rpers in OOC thread if you will be absent for a few days. 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Thank you kindly! <3 0.64705882352941 64.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]

BuckToothBunneh's Partner In Crime

Warlock

"Thats.. true. I don't have any excuse to make it better. All I can say is sorry but my work.." He sighs then an idea seems to strike him. "Sanya.. don't you know what happens when you call for your guardian angel? You and I are connected.. right here" His right hand moves up from her shoulder and his index finger pokes her forehead. "..and here" This time he pokes the center of her chest, meaning her heart. "And one day.." As he says these words, he stands once again and towers her. "You'll understand just what that means and what you're capable to do with that kind of power but believe me Sanya.. you're the most beautiful thing on this planet" Feeling as though he had said to much, he turns around. His face flushed from the sincerity of his words. "So don't think like that" He moves into the kitchen to grab a bottle of water. Using this as a distraction to stop from blushing.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Instinctively she followed him into the kitchen, her head no longer low and her gaze fixated on Caellum. He had a way of making her feel better, his words seemed to wrap around her, providing comfort and protection, she missed it. "How come..."

She was feeling much better now, the redness in her cheeks had dissipated but the butterflies in her stomach remained. "the most beautiful thing in the world is shaped like a popsicle stick? Flat and straight." She held out her arms which barely stuck out from her body and she looked down at her chest, frowning.

Warlock

He was half way through a long gulp of water when she spoke. Nearly chocking on it, he sets the bottle of water down then leans back agaisnt the kitchen counter. "Th-thats an even dummer question" His arm bends behind his head as he tugs at his own hair, his eyes closed as though he was annoyed at the fact that he had to answer. "Given you are a brat and you cause more difficulty for me than I would have liked, and the fact that you're about one third of the size in every sense of the usual women I would have dated.. and you are a kluts, and exagerate stories to make me seem like a horrible monster.. and trouble always seems to find you.." He had to take a breath to continue. "I wouldn't change a single thing about you. You present me with obstacles every day, things I took for granted before are somehow brought to light around you. Its also exciting, not knowing what you will do next. You're a constant puzzle. And anyway.. you have some good qualities. You're caring and funny.. and you have gorgeous eyes. He shifts his weight around from one leg to the other, his elbows resting back on the counter. His eyes were fixed on the ceiling. The blank canvas gave him more room to speak without being tongue tied."You're beautiful because you're pure, you're you and you bounce back from the worst. I love your smile, I crave being the reason behind it and the thought of someone else holding you drives me insane." Alright, now he had definately said too much. "Tsh.. what ever though. I should head to my room and start packing things" It would onloy be one more distraction.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Sanya kind of stared at him, mostly watching his actions as he uncomfortably shifted from side to side and kept looking away. Deep down though, she had heard his words and it filled her with a warmth she hadn't really felt before. It almost made her feel uneasy, not truly understanding how to reply something meaningful to him. "Well... I know all of that." Like she was expecting his comments, she answered. Words weren't her strong point, especially in times of emotion.

"Soo..." She looked around the room in thought, her eyes rolling around at the top of her head before settling back on Caellum. "Do you also leave so you can have sex?" She blinked a few times, her expression was more curious than nervous. It was things she didn't understand. "With real women then?"

Warlock

"Eh....? Haha... Hahahahaha" What started as a startled noise turned into a loud laughter. He had to cover his mouth to keep quiet enough until his laughter faded. Stepping closer to her, he once again places both his hands on her shoulder."I wasn't interested in that as a human, I'm certainly not interested in that now. Even if I were.. With a sly smirk, he caress the girls cheeks. "I'd rather wait until you're older but.. what sort of question is that anyway?"

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Sanya looked down at her toes, wiggling them inside of her very dark tights. "I just.. isn't that what you're supposed to do? I mean what if we get married?" Suddenly, due to Caellum's reaction to her question her face began to turn red once more and she quickly hid her eyes away from him.

"I didn't know! You don't have to laugh at me you jerk! You keep running away and you have all those floozie fans, who knows what's going on! Like that time I caught you and your band mate and she was all over you! I mean yeah sure that was completely different with the whole vampire thing but still, it happened so quick!" Even with her gaze pointed away from Caellum, her puffed out cheeks were a clear indication of her feelings.

Warlock

"I'm only laughing because you let your mind wonder too much. When I leave, its for work. I focus only on my career when I'm away. If I start to think of anything else.. all my thoughts trail back to you and I start getting uneasy. I wouldn't lie to you about this Sanya.. I really wouldnt" Though he had started out in a more playful note, he becomes more serious as he speaks. "I would rather spend the rest of eternity alone than not have you by my side. Now I really do have to head upstairs. The tour is in a few days, I have to be ready. Question is.. are you coming with me this time?" He didn't want to know her answer just yet, leaning down to kiss her forehead he smiles and steps out of the kitchen.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

She stood there a moment letting different thoughts and emotions run through her head. She was very happy he was here at that moment but sad that he would be leaving, again. His words had comforted her and she truly believed him. Still, as much as he said he loved her she still couldn't shake the feeling that she wasn't worthy of it. A conversation with Miss Copperkey perhaps, she would surely know what to do as her advice was always good.

Now that she felt much better, happier she suddenly remembered that Caellum had ran off without telling her again. Her brow furrowed and her cheeks puffed out in frustration and she called out, "Hey! Wait a minute, you can't walk away after leaving me again, jerk!"

Noob

It wouldn't matter how much time had passed since the last time he had walked through the halls of the palace he and his siblings had been raised under. Nightmares were sure to haunt every room and every corner yet he had been such a huge part of it. As his footsteps come to an end, he stands before two large highly decorated doors. Vines of gold curved upwards reaching towards the ceiling and exploding in roses made of marbel. He reaches out to touch them but his hand hesitates as memories come flooding in.. no, not memories. A vision of the past.

She looked beautiful, didn't she? Wearing that white gown, her hair cascading over her back and shoulders in waves of darkness. Her green eyes hinted the red of the flame burning somewhere deep within her. Or perhaps it was only hunger. Either way, at the time rage suited her well. Guest lined up to pay their respects but he couldn't be bothered with the silly notions of a wedding. By the end of the event, he would have drained her of every last drop of blood.. making him the only heir to the throne and a weapon that would have been unbeatable.

As she was forced to step towards the alter at the end of the room, her body began shacking with the realization that she had no other choice. This time, her life was in great danger. Even her guardians had been forced to step down from the event. As much as they sided with the brainless wolf, their loyalty had to remain with the royal family. "Please do- don't do this Dark" Her lips quivered but he looked away, a smug smile playing on his face. This was everything he had wanted... finally.

He stands in the middle of the empty room, walls on opposite sides had been reduced to crumble from the events that had happened next. That mut had somehow found a way to enter a pureblood sacred space and had wiped out most of the aristocrats of his kind. He was a force to recken with but he supposed that desperation always made others stronger. Or was it love?
Darks blue eyes scan the room. Love made his castle crumble.. the love to which he had never known. He wondered if he were capable of doing something as grand had he not been consumed with so much hatred then.
The vision of the room shakes, the prince simply accepts it and closes his eyes.
By the time he reopens it again, he is standing before a large ocean. The salty sea air ruffles his hair about. Astral projection.. he had finally mastered it. He smirks.. though a tour of his past had been nice, this ability would open future doors for his kingdom.

Noob

His eyes remained closed on his walk back towards the one place he was familiar with in this strange land, the Copperkey cafe. His combat boots made soft sounds as he steps into the wooden floor of the cafe. Too bad the place didn't offer much to drink and the service was poor at best. No one seemed to be around for most of the time.
Pity.
It wasn't hard to find an empty glass behind the counter of the bar. Filling it with water, he takes a seat on a chair in front of a small private table. With a lazy but sharp bite of his thumb, he would watch drops of blood mix into the clear liquid.
"An empty place.. how fitting" He muses as he takes a sip.

Warlock

( :[ Sethhhyyy!! Why would you show up when no one is around D:< You're getting online later today, you b*****d lol )
Ricochet's heels clicked in time to the music that could be heard blasting out of a pair of headphones around her neck. Her deep voice struggled to keep in tune with the melodies, her attempt at humming along fading away as she approached the door. Pressing her soft, small hands on the heavy doors, she pressed lightly without any results. Pushing a little harder, and harder still, lead only to reddened palms and a furrow in her brow. She heaved forward to finally open the door, nearly breaking a sweat.

The young woman entered the grand cafe, dusting off her hands despite not having dirtied them in the first place.

Ricochet Jones was a slight young woman, not necessarily slim but undeniably small. Her dark eyes were big and lined with white makeup, her eyelashes feathered out into long black spider legs. She wore a denim jacket over a baggy cotton playsuit with a buckled belt at the waist. Her legs were short and cased in sheer tights, her feet squeezed into a pair of kitten heels that were just tall enough to sound a satisfying "click" when stepped on.

"Hello?" She called out to no-one in particular. Her stomach was empty and she had hoped to find something to eat at the Cafe.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

d a r k s y m p h o n y18

((Hey! We give excellent service, you're just too much of a jerk face so I don't like serving you. talk2hand ))

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

coco coron

((Sorry no one was here to welcome you! Thank you for coming in though, if you decide to stop in again I hope we'll be here to RP with you!))
Pavel made his way through Azuresburg with a paper under one arm and an umbrella held by the other. As he made his way up a slippery street, he spotted a familiar figure, soaked to the bone like a stray dog. Pavel couldn't help but feel a pang of pity, that is, until he watched him approach an old woman, touch her hand, and ask, "I've got too many singles. Do you happen to have a tenner?"

Pavel marched right up to him, grabbed his arm, and barked, "Don't you ever learn your lesson?!"

After the startled old woman hobbled away, Lester smirked his deformed smirk and replied with a question, "And what lesson would that be? 'Don't get caught?'"

Pavel gave an indignant huff and released his grip. He asked in a lower tone, "Why do you even need to do thees? Just get a job-" Pavel stopped himself, remembering how the same line had been shucked at him all those years ago.

"Do I look like I could hold a job?" Lester asked without a note of humor.

Pavel shook his head, "No no, I mean, you don't need to steal. Just go to the Copperkey Cafe and esk for a room. The lady there will feed you and let you live there for free."

Lester refrained from answering, I'm crazy, not stupid, and to get Pavel off his back, he simply replied, "Okay," before turning and marching up the hill.

Pavel was indeed surprised that it had been that easy, so he shrugged and carried on his way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff