Welcome to Gaia! ::

To keep the thread moving, you have 48 hours to reply to the posting order if it's your turn, or if you have a partner waiting on you.

If you do not post, the next person is free to continue along! 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
Please alert rpers in OOC thread if you will be absent for a few days. 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Thank you kindly! <3 0.64705882352941 64.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
((I'm off as well, it was a pleasure Vic. Till next time))
(Well poo! No worries, hes just on a food hunt for Skye and trying to get used to 4 legs again haha Have a good night!)

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

The sound of running feet echoed through the hallway of cafe, eventually stomping down the stairs and ending with a loud thud as Sanya leaped from the bottom step and landed in the middle of the dining hall. "It's Valentine's day!" She happily cheered, throwing her sleeves up into the air.

Though it was a one day event Sanya was already into the festive mood by adorning a red dress that was feathered and layered to resemble a red rose. Custom red and black sleeves decorated the nubs of her arms while black stockings and red ribbon anklets finished the bottom of the outfit. Instead of her usual sakura petal hairpin she wore a rose hairpin with a flowing red and black ribbon. "Happy Valentine's day everyone...oh.." Her bright green eyes full of cheer danced around the room but to her disappointment no one else was around at the time. "boooooooo...."
-The male would walk in from outside, still moving on his crutches. He would look at her, raising an eyebrow slightly as he moved to sit on the couch-

"You're making too much noise little Sanya."

-He would sit on the couch but drop a bit too hard and flinch in pain-

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Bay awoke in a strange place. He looked around confused and held his held as it pulsated in pain. "Where am I?" He asked as a meow broke the silence. "Oh right I'm..... what was her name again?" He asked storking the cat and standing up. "You want coffee right Stormy?" Suddenly a light shown and a tall white haired man stood at the corner of the large strange room. "Welcome home." The man said as Bay stared at him confused. "Where did you come from. Who are you?" He asked. Bob stood silent, mouth open, the ghost then cleared his throat and bowed. "An old friend. My name is Hrothbert of Bainbridge but you can call me Bob." Bob said politely as Bay threw on a white shirt, still in his white and blue striped pj bottoms. "It's a pleasure Bob. I'm going to go get coffee."

With that Bay left the strange room and the strange man and followed Stormy down the stairs to the kitchen. Attempting to ignore everyone else. He could barely remember the place, let alone anyone there past the cat so he didn't want to step on anymore toes by not remembering them.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

((That's rude Bay~!))

"Don't ruin my day Chi! I'm waiting for Caellum." She twirled around, the dress slightly flowing with the gust of air. "Whatcha think? Isn't it cute? It took me a really long time to put it on too. I think I spent two hours getting ready, I hope Caellum likes it."

As she was twirling around something had caught her eye and she stopped her moving and stared at the kitchen door. Gently biting her lip in thought, her mind was searching to attach a person with the figure she had quickly seen. "Oh! I forgot one more thing!" With that Sanya bolted up the stairs and to her room.

((Be back tonight, going out to dinner with the family!))

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
((well had to leave, to get food so I didn't want to start a conversation and then leave you hanging))

Bayvin looked around the kitchen confused as Stormy pawed at a pot. Bayvin then nodded and started to make coffee. A few minutes later both him and the cat sat in the kitchen enjoying a nice hot cup of coffee. He still didn't know who he was, where he was, or what was happening but something about the drink made that all seem a little less pertinent.

Dapper Seeker

Up and about was Copperkey in her study, feverishly spilling herself over her books and research. The lass had taken a break of late... Her toils had gotten her closer to her goal and yet she cared not for how they hadconsumed her life. But finding her friend was worth it and so Key had begun to spread out her time in the hopes of both taking care of the cafe and locating Albie. After a while she rose from her seat and stretched, letting loose a yawn.

"Okay, time for a break..." She muttered.

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Bob found his way after Bay and entered into the study, through the door, to find Copperkey. "What did you do?" He demanded frustrated hearing Bay meddle around in the kitchen and Sanya talk with a customer. "I know something happened to Leon, he can't remember me. What did you do?" Bob liked the girl, she was kind, but Bay was his pupil and friend for many many years.

Bay sipped the coffee and listened to the cafe. There was a waitress speaking in a customer in the main hall, and angry sounds coming from somewhere in the cafe. Bay continued to pet Stormy and looked around trying to remember absolutely anything.

Dapper Seeker

Copperkey's hand idly made its way to her waist and she leaned against it, her mouth forming a thin line. She stared over the ghost, almost annoyed at the way he'd always handled things with her. Why was he so short? And why was it so suddenly her fault? Quelling her short temper with a deep breath Key flicked her hand across the desk and drew up a document and turned it to his attention.

"I received this when I found Bay in the Azure Plains. I had no hand in his current state, but I feel it may be what's best for him so he can move on..." She replied.

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Bob read over the letter and everything seemed to relax. Tears rolled down his eyes and nodded. "Damned white council." He muttered as he looked over his shoulder towards the kitchen. "I am sorry for accusing you madame. You have been good to me, Leon was... no is a very dear friend of mine." Bob bowed still looking very pained. "I am so very sorry." He then looked over Copperkey's research. "If there is anyway I can help retrieve Albie, let me know. I could at least check and see if he's ok. You know I can't actually die again." He said simply feeling terrible at his outrage.

Dapper Seeker

That terrible frown Copperkey had committed herself to fell away and her gaze softened. She shrugged her shoulders gently, loosening them up, before pacing over to one of the bookcases nearby. Her fingers whisked up to one of the higher levels before she pulled from it a single tomb. Its contents were blank, but just as soon as the lady let the piece of paper Bay had been found with fall into its bindings it too became a part of the book. Key closed it and spoke a few words before she set it back up on the shelf.

"It's quite alright, thank you. What you can do is help Bay adjust back into his life. I may need your services eventually, though.."

Copperkey turned to him and frowned.

"How about you? How are you holding up?"

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
"Well I was taken from that dank cave which was fantastic, watched my pupil leave again, and now he doesn't remember me. 3000 years of death and this isn't necessarily my favorite part, but it will get better." Bob said simply, in his usual snarky composure. He then bowed to Copperkey with a kind smile. "When you need me I'll be in my skull, Leon is in the kitchen." With that Bob disappeared.

Dapper Seeker

Copperkey watched him depart, now akin to his sudden arrivals and departures. Her eyes rounded on her books and maps a moment before they glanced at the door. That's right, she was heading out for a break, wasn't she? Walking over to the door she turned the handle and stepped into the parlor, taking a glance left and right. Spying nothing out of the ordinary the young lady walked into the kitchen and over to the fridge.

"Hello there." She greeted. "How are you doing today?"

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
"Oh hello Miss.... miss.... I'm sorry." Bay said scratching his head embarrassed. He knew the name, it was on the tip of his tongue, he had learned it last night. "COPPERKEY!!!" He said loudly finally remembering. He smiled as Stormy growled due to Bay's commotion had knocked some coffee on his fur. "I'm sorry." Bay apologized and looked back towards Copperkey. "I made coffee .... I think. You'll have to tell me if it's good or not, I can't seem to remember any other cup past this one." Bay said the confused look back upon his face.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff