Welcome to Gaia! ::

To keep the thread moving, you have 48 hours to reply to the posting order if it's your turn, or if you have a partner waiting on you.

If you do not post, the next person is free to continue along! 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
Please alert rpers in OOC thread if you will be absent for a few days. 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Thank you kindly! <3 0.64705882352941 64.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]

Dapper Seeker

Key turned back to Yoshika, perking her brow and the strange comment. What had the girl meant, exactly? The magician was just a little too tired to make sense of it, if there were any there she were meant to grasp. Instead of attempting to figure it out the lady out and out inquired.

"I...don't quite follow with your train of thought. Would you care to explain?"
"It's why I asked if you though she could hear us." She turned from her position by the window and walked over to the other side of Sanya's bed, opposite of the owner. She looked down at her sister, she ran her fingers across her shoulder but they only passed through her like neither of them were there. "If I can't touch her. Then she can't hear me."

She recoiled her hand back to her side, continuing with her fixated gaze upon Sanya. "Our family has such a history with music. I just thought..."
(Good evening ladies. How are things fairing today? Care if I jump in?)
Victson
(Good evening ladies. How are things fairing today? Care if I jump in?)

((Go right ahead!))

Dapper Seeker

(By all means! And sorry my posts got slow, been trying to catch up on some replies from friends.)

"That perhaps she somehow had the ability to hear even while unconscious?" Key looked over the girl before her and furrowed her brow. That would have been an amazing feat indeed, something she'd only come across a few times in her career as a magician. The idea perked her interest and hindered the weariness that rested in her heart. Magic always had a way of doing that.

"I suppose we could try and see if she can hear us... Though I'm honestly not sure how.."
There was a gentle knock on the door. Outside, Skye held a tray of herbal tea, some fresh rabbit soup, and a few buttered rolls. Key had been in that room a long time. She knew because she slept downstairs on Bear's lap while he kept watch. She smiled at the thought of him, and so badly wanted her dog back. But at the same time she was happy with him, enough that she forced him to sleep while she tended to Key. Magician or not, she needed food.

"Key, it's me." She said with another knock. "I have food."

Dapper Seeker

(I'm sorry, gotta take a phone call>< )
"My father had a special connection with Sanya and the piano. However, Sanya and I shared something special of our own. Nights we were afraid, out mother who was branded a witch and was eventually hunted into hiding... would sing to us." Yoshika placed her hands against her chest, placing one palm firmly over the other and pressing deeply into her chest. It seemed she was done explaining to the owner.

She raised her arms and like a veteran maestro she began to wave them back and forth, imaging the white stick used to conduct weaving in and out of the air. In her mind a delicate piano melody echoed out while deep powerful bass began to grow in the background, slowly commanding more presence in the music that played through her mind. Softly, Yoshika began to sing, her voice low at first but began to rise in pitch along side the music only she could hear.

" Fear not this night. You will not go astray. Though shadows fall
still the stars..find their way.

Awaken from a quiet sleep. Hear the whispering of the wind.
Awaken as the silence grows in the solitude of the night
Darkness spreads through all the land and your weary eyes open silently.
Sunsets have forsaken all and must open their eyes now
Nightmares come when shadows grow.... Ice glows and heartbeats slow

Fear not this night. You will not go astray. Though Shadows fall
still the stars find their way

And you can always be strong. Lift your voice with the first light of dawn
Dawn is just a heartbeat away. Hope is just a sunrise away
Distant song of melody scoring through the night to your heart.
Auroras make circumstance in the solitude of our life.
Pleading silent arias gently grieving in captive misery.
Darkness sings a violent song yet our hope can still rise up
Nightmares come where shadows grow. Lift your voice lift your heart

Fear not this night. You will not go astray. Though shadows fall still the stars find a way

And though the night skies fill with weakness. Fear not, press on. Hold out and take my hand!

Fear not this night! You will not go astray. Though shadows fall still the stars find a way!
Fear not this night! You will not go astray. Though shadows fall still the stars find a way!
And you can always be strong. Lift your voice with the first light of dawn!
Dawn is just a heartbeat away.... Home is just a sunrise away....
"

Tears. Yoshika had begun to cry. How? She thought, the dead have no emotion. They began to flow quite freely down her cheeks, landing on the white bedspread. It was then she realized that her hand was resting firmly but gently on Sanya's shoulder. Her crying grew in intensity, her bright purple eyes glistened with each drop.

((The Actual song if you'd like to hear it, very powerful stuff. Orchestra music with lyrics:

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

((That song literally makes me cry everytime I hear it. My brother has some speakers in his car, like sub woofers I guess because he used to play bass in highschool so he likes the power from bass. Anyway, he'd let me listen to it in his car and he'd turn it up really loud. The bass from the music would shake the entire car and the girl's voice would loudly echo through out as well. It was so powerful that everytime I hear it I start to cry.))
Sanya_Blossom
((That song literally makes me cry everytime I hear it. My brother has some speakers in his car, like sub woofers I guess because he used to play bass in highschool so he likes the power from bass. Anyway, he'd let me listen to it in his car and he'd turn it up really loud. The bass from the music would shake the entire car and the girl's voice would loudly echo through out as well. It was so powerful that everytime I hear it I start to cry.))

(Awww Sanya)

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

((You know I never intended this but... anyone else see how eerily the lyrics seem to match my story of losing my arms? The shadow rising. "Nightmares come where shadows grow"? The ice grows with the heartbeat like when she was alone in the snow, dieing? Wow, I seriously didn't intend it at all but it's so... perfect.))

Dapper Seeker

(Back! *Goes to listen to song*)

Copperkey had heard the gentle rapping on the door and had gone to open it wide. As she looked out she spotted Skye and smiled warmly. It was with no surprise that those emerald orbs of hers grew wide at the sight of the food. Her stomach, in turn, let out a long a low rumble. Oh dear... She was a little hungrier than that which she'd first thought.

"Oh, hello there. I'm sorry about that, I haven't yet had the chance to..."

Her voice died away as she turned, listening to the ethereal tune that spun from Yoshika's lips. And to see the poor girl's eyes fill with tears sent a throbbing through Key's own heart.

"Yoshika..." She breathed.
She had stopped crying now, her eyes still fixated on her hand that was gently resting on her sister's shoulder. She hadn't felt the presence of something divine and nothing spoke to her. Was it another favor?

Fearful that her hand would soon pass through Sanya's skin like air she jerked it back. Without speaking another word or acknowledging the other familiar girl she walked back to her position at the window and continued to look out.
Skye stayed quiet as she watched the girl, and instead side stepped Key and entered the room. She placed a gentle hand on Key's arm, "Leave her." She whispered. According to the girl, spirits don't show emotion. Sothis was huge and it was best to leave her alone.

At the sight of Sanya, Skylar grew a little paler. She bit her lip, and studied the little girl quizzically. Immediately her mind began wurring to all the different things the child would have to deal with, but the only thing that stuck with her was how to protect herself. Skylar simply tilted her head and smiled a bit. She was going to make sure they had fun with this. There were so many more opportunities now.

She placed the tray on a side table and motioned for Key to help herself. "We caught the rabbit early this morning. I hope you enjoy it."

((By the way, anyone hear from Sammy?))

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Victson

((Yes! He said he should be leaving the hospital within 2 days and that everything's fine now but he'll still have to work on regaining full strength in his arm. That's really all I know though.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff