Welcome to Gaia! ::

To keep the thread moving, you have 48 hours to reply to the posting order if it's your turn, or if you have a partner waiting on you.

If you do not post, the next person is free to continue along! 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
Please alert rpers in OOC thread if you will be absent for a few days. 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Thank you kindly! <3 0.64705882352941 64.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 399 400 401 > >> >>> »|

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Bayvin finished his coffee and smiled. "Bayvin, Bay for short." He said simply. He then stood up. "I'm going to do some dishes, let me know if you need anything else. Your wish is my command." Bayvin went into the kitchen, in his hand was a simple napkin, on it was the initials L.B.C. His eyes flickered yellow holding the napkin. The initials faded like a dream and a voice burned through his head. 'You are a murderer and a disgrace. I suggest you stop trying to find the remnants of your old life or we will have to show your new life who you really are.' Bayvin grabbed his ears and fell to his knees as the voice died away. Finally catching his breath he was able to control his emotions and stop the change. "That's a risk I'm willing to take." Bayvin snapped at the disembodied voice, his eyes still yellow and cat like.

Dapper Seeker

It didn't take long before the tea had been polished off, as was Copperkey's uninhibited nature for such a fine beverage. She bothered not to move on back to her task prior to the disruption, especially since the lady nearby was present. Key knew Bay's talent for being so helpful was well thought, but until she had the opportunity to present him with employment at the cafe she wanted to remain in place not only physically, but mentally at that. And so the lady began grabbing up the pillows and hauling them onto the small lounge chair up on top of the porch.

"Are you doing alright there, my dear?" Copperkey asked the woman. She noted Bay had taken absence and wandered back inside.

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Bayvin waited for another reply from the High Council but none came. He calmed himself and finished cleaning his cup before returning to the customer and Arro as if nothing had ever happened. "So my friends what are y'all gossiping about?" He asked with a smile and sat down once again.

Dapper Seeker

It became apparent to Copperkey that the young lady had grown engrossed in what she was doing, namely drawing. Chuckling, the lass turned and spied dear Bay exiting the cafe's parlor and joining them on the porch. She nodded to him, finding that now as as best a time as any to request his ever helpful assistance around and about the confines of the minor manor.

"Perfect timing!" She chimed, moving closer to him. "I have a request to make of you. And if you'd rather not please believe me when I say you won't be hurting my feelings regarding the matter."

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Bayvin smiled and nodded to Ms. Copperkey. "I will do anything for you my friend." He said simply wondering what she needed him to do. He figured it was probably something along the lines of changing a light bulb or something like that. "What can I do for you?" He asked. The napkin, now wiped clean of his initials, still was gripped tightly in his hand.

Dapper Seeker

Practically beaming, Key brought her hands behind her back and stood up straight. She bowed her head to him kindly and then tilted it toward the building itself.

"I was wondering... Well, you've been a major help around here and all. And I know you'll have things to do and go about in town and around the peninsula, but I wanted to know if perhaps." She grinned. "You would like to be a part of the staff here, since you already do so very much!"

To Copperkey this request was a major deal indeed, it proved she trusted the gentleman before her. And it wasn't that she simply wanted his help, but that he had garnered a place in the home that each guest had created for themselves.

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Bayvin walked over and put his hands on her shoulders and bent his knees till they were eye to eye. "My friend I will help you all I can, with what ever you want me to do. I will watch th e cafe while you are gone, but I do not want to work here. Do you understand?" He asked simply. It was to much risk, There was a part of Bayvin that already thought he should of left this place before he ever got to know Arro Copperkey. He felt bad turning her down but he didn't want to be on her payroll on top of being her friend and being her guest. On top of all that she may just kick him out when she found out his past.

Dapper Seeker

No...it wasn't quite the answer Copperkey had sought, but her smile did not waver. Instead it was rather understanding. Some people simply didn't want the extra burden on their shoulders and she knew the feeling. Others didn't care to mix friendship and business, equally understandable. So when the brunette nodded in assent her words were as genuine and sincere as ever.

"I can work with that. Sorry if I crossed the line there. No worries!" Turning her attention to the setting sun she frowned. "Ah, it looks like we better head on inside, it's getting pretty dark out here."

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Bayvin nodded and followed the girl inside. The Cafe was quite and the customer was gone it was just him and Ms. Copperkey. "You didn't cross anything." He said with a kind smile. "About what we talked about, have you had any luck finding the items?" He asked sounding as if he was speaking in code. He knew the White Council was listening, though he also knew that they couldn't stop him from searching for his things, he was doing nothing wrong.

Dapper Seeker

"Actually, yes." Key chirped, moving over to the coat rack and withdrawing the scarf about her neck. She turned back to Bay and gestured to one of the many tables before making her own way there herself. Sitting down the lass brought up her legs and crossed them beneath her, massaging out the creases in her slacks. "I'll be setting out for your country 'Soul' with Mr. Raske tomorrow. I've practiced my teleportation and I think everything will go just right. And to make sure it does I'll be bringing along a cat."

As if on cue she peeked at Stormy.

"Not you, though. You'll stay here and keep Mr. Bay company."

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
"Be careful in Soul, don't let anyone know you can preform magic. There was a war and now magic is forbade there." Bayvin said simply knowing that would probably make things harder for her. He sat with her as Stormagheddon jumped onto the table. "I want to thank you again for taking this on. Honestly they may not even exist anymore." Bayvin said looking down at the table and petted the cat. "I make good company." He told the cat but Stormagheddon hissed at him instead. He was mad at Bayvin because Ms. Copperkey was leaving without him.

Dapper Seeker

Copperkey frowned, she hadn't realized magic would be an issue. A long sigh shot through her at the thought of going to the country without that knowledge, she was very glad Bay had informed her before they had left. Although she was quite certain she could handle anything along the way having Albie along for the ride made it ever so important to be ready. His safety would be her prime responsibility.

"Thank you for telling me, and don't you worry." she smiled. "I sense the objects so they're there... They may not be in one piece, but they're still spouting magic like they are."

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Bayvin looked at her dumbfounded. The High Council couldn't be that maniacal to leave them in the country of Soul. Of course Bayvin couldn't return to Soul, he was the one started of the magic wars that lasted, he was the soul person to wipe Visper off the face of the map. 'Those ******** bastards.' Bayvin said fighting off anger and turning away from Copperkey, closing his eyes. 'Those twisted ******** bastards.' He thought as the change began to take over him. Even his nails began to sharpen when Stormy bit into his wrist and the change reverted. Bayvin smiled down at the cat. "The skull can't be broken." He said simply thinking of his old friend and teacher.

Dapper Seeker

Copperkey watched Bay's face twist up with half interest and half concern. Had she said something wrong? Had she hit some sort of bad chord? Her green eyes peered to the table absently, her hands fumbling back and forth in her lap. Then they rested on him and Stormy and the young woman found her voice returning to her, she always did hate it when she hurt one of her friends.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring up something I shouldn't have.. Ah..."

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
"Oh you sweet creature." Bayvin said simply, smiling. "Don't you see, you haven't said anything wrong. I know where they are now and that just means I need you more than ever." Bayvin said trying to keep calm. He truly wanted to destroy the High Council but he had been stripped of his power, his magic, and his humanity so he knew there was no way he could ever take out revenge on the High Council. It would be better if he dropped it and just wait for Copperkey to return what was his. "Thank you oh so very much." He said to Arro smiling.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff