Welcome to Gaia! ::

To keep the thread moving, you have 48 hours to reply to the posting order if it's your turn, or if you have a partner waiting on you.

If you do not post, the next person is free to continue along! 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
Please alert rpers in OOC thread if you will be absent for a few days. 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Thank you kindly! <3 0.64705882352941 64.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 399 400 401 > >> >>> »|

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
[[ Alas, I am always the lonely owl. Good night to you. ]]

Dapper Seeker

Copperkey's rust hued locks swayed in the gentle breeze that pressed against the side of the cafe, her eyes closed to the world that played out its day. She had been siting so patiently for hours now, her body resting against a few pillows she'd sprawled across the stairs. And so the young lady continued like this for quite some time, what had been the mid-morning hours now pressing into the afternoon air.

But truly, Key had been quite busy on her little step. For her fingers spread out on her lap were tucked into the many threads of magic that shifted throughout the peninsula. She weaved her own energy through each one calmly and carefully, seeking out the position of the items Bay had asked her to retrieve. It had been tedious, but there was something so pleasant about the meditative state that she often lost track of time while working.

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Bayvin yawned and left, half dead as he walked down the stairs, going outside of the cafe with two cups of coffee in his hands, and Stormy at his heels. Suddenly he came across Ms. Copperkey. He ended up tripped over the pillows she had set up and falling down the rest of the stairs. "I thought you had left." He coughed lying on his back at the foot of the stairs. He was covered in hot coffee and Stormy was nice enough to jump on him and start to lick the hot liquid off his face.

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
It seemed the vampire had disappeared sometime before dawn in thick black smoke.

Now, a new stranger approached in the bright afternoon sun. She was fair, with auburn locks and sharp blue eyes dark like the ocean. Her tawny hair worked well with her freckles and her navy blue top that was sheer and flowing. A white tank top underneath and casual looking denim shorts with hiking boots made her set for adventure.Instead, she decided to go into the cafe and rest a bit before hand. Upon entering she came across the establishment's owner.

Ophelia tilted her head at her, letting her messy pony tail fall to one side. "What are you doing?" She asked, blatantly interrupting the woman's meditation.

Dapper Seeker

It took a moment for the young woman's words to reach the magician and when they did they were but a simple echo to Copperkey. As the lass opened her gaze her irises had once again shifted from their natural emerald brilliance. One was silver, the other obsidian and both were locked on the woman that had interrupted her session. But Key wasn't fazed in the least and a smile whisked across her face. She bowed her head to the newcomer and at that very moment her dual colored orbs shifted back to their green hue.

"I'm looking for something. Welcome to the Copperkey Cafe!" She greeted, slowly rising to her feet. And at that very moment Key watched as Bay, the dear sir, tumbled down the remainder of the porch's steps. The coffee that he'd brought out with him, spilled over his frame, made the lady wince at the heat that seemed to issue from his now soaked body. Immediately Key raced to his side, scooping Stormy away and setting him to her left.

"Bay!! Are you alright?!" She cried out, trying to pull him to his feet.

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Bayvin winced as she pulled him up. Her touch hurt allot more than the coffee. He pulled his normal white gloves from his pocket and put them on. "I'm ok." He said with a smile. "How are you this morning." It was apart of his curse that he couldn't touch anything pure without it burning him, so he usually wore gloves and love sleeved shirts. "I'm going to go get more coffee, want any?" He asked with a laugh.

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Phe blinked at the man, but relaxed finding that he seemed alright.

She didn't know what to say now and just stupidly switched from the man to the woman until he left to get more coffee. "Sorry to have interrupted. "She offered Copperkey, politely. Ophelia looked about, the scenery was very nice and the weather felt perfect.

Dapper Seeker

Staring over Bay, Copperkey had noticed right away that the young man had winced when she'd touched his skin. She stared down at her palms a moment, compelled to wonder if some remnant of a spell was on her that had effected him. At his question she shook her head.

"Oh, no...no coffee, thanks. But peppermint tea would be divine." She responded. In fact, she had something she wanted to ask her friend, but that could wait. Until then she wanted to make sure he was okay and the lady that had joined them was content. "Are you sure you're alright?"

Copperkey's body turned momentarily to the brunette and her own rust hued head shook.

"It's quite alright, I'm glad you did!" She grinned. "It's not polite of me to be staring off into space when someone needs some assistance. As I said before, welcome to my cafe. Can I get you anything?"

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Bayvin smiled and patted his friends shoulder. Now that his hand were gloved contact no longer hurt him. "I'm fine." He then turned to the customer. "Let me know what I can get for you ma'am , there is a menu on every table." He said kindly and then walked off to the kitchen. He returned a bit later with a tray in his hands with two cups of coffee and one cup of tea on it, with a sprig of peppermint sticking out as decoration. "Here you go." He said giving Arro her tea and setting down the coffees on an empty table. Bayvin returned to the table, sat down, and began to drink his coffee. Stormy was on the table across from him drinking from the other cup.

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
The woman grinned, a glass of water would be perfect, please?" Her voice was so sweet and cute, it made her seem very young.

Phe took up a chair, not too far from the table Bay sat at, but she wan't really joining him either. She felt so out of place. Ophelia had been dwelling as a hermit in the woods far too long and it was like a waking limb to regain social interaction.

Her manners never faded, though.

Dapper Seeker

"Thank you very much, oh this will do wonders for my accuracy." Taking up the cup Key watched as Bay and Stormy moved to one of the tables upon the porch and sat down. She found it so odd that the cat enjoyed coffee just as much as the gentleman did, but then again, Stormy wasn't exactly...normal. Hearing the young woman's words whisking to her ears Copperkey turned at her behest and nodded.

"I'll get that for you right now, please, make yourself at home!" And with that the rust haired lass made her way from the cushions surrounding her and through the front door.

"Don't worry, I'll get this!" She called to Bay before disappearing.

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Before Bayvin could protest Arro was gone off to help the customer. He turned to the new girl with a yawn and patted the empty spot next to him at the table. "There's enough for you to. I don't bite, Stormagheddon might though." He said with a kind smile and took another sip of coffee. He wanted to ask Arro if she had had any luck finding his grimiore or Bob yet but he didn't want to push the subject.

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
The dainty girl obliged and moved to the place he had indicated.

As for the cat, she gave it a weary look. She always had an affinity with animals but she didn't feel like trying to see if they could be friends. "My name is Ophelia." She said to him, offering a slender set of digits that produced a strong handshake.

Dapper Seeker

It wasn't long before Copperkey had made her way into the kitchen, poured the water and wandered back through the parlor of the cafe. She stopped at the entry for only a moment and considered something absently. Sir Quixote was still gone from his quarters, the lass looked up at where his room would be above. Had he moved along? If so, she was sad to see him go. She really didn't wish to enter his room until she was quite certain he no longer required it. Then the lady was out the front door, waltzing over to the table now shared by three individuals.

"Here you go, if you need anything else just let me know." Key smiled, setting the water before the lady. She promptly moved back her gathering of pillows where she'd left her tea. The aroma filled her senses before she'd even brought it to her lips.

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
"Thank you," The maid said pleased as water was brought to her.

She hastily took a nice gulp and set the cool glass down on the table. "Much better," Phe commented to herself and she dug around in her stylish over the shoulder bag for her sketch pad. She retrieved the object as well as a compass and a pencil. Setting them on the table, she opened to the first page where a home made map was drawn and went about sketching an aerial view of the cafe onto it corresponding location.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff