Welcome to Gaia! ::

To keep the thread moving, you have 48 hours to reply to the posting order if it's your turn, or if you have a partner waiting on you.

If you do not post, the next person is free to continue along! 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
Please alert rpers in OOC thread if you will be absent for a few days. 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Thank you kindly! <3 0.64705882352941 64.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Sanya's ears perked up right as she was about to leave the cafe, she heard someone talking. She turned around, her eyes brightened, "Miss Copperkey! Oh... you've been in the study the whole time?"

Dapper Seeker

When Copperkey finally peered up she spotted both Caellum and Sanya approaching her and a weak smile whisked over her copper lips. It all, but disappeared when she heard the young man's inquiry, however. Trying to maintain at least an inkling of her sociable nature, having spent weeks locked away, the magician bowed her head to them both.

"In a way...yes, Sanya." She first spoke to the little lass, finding it easier to answer her question than Caellum's. But finally she, in turn, answered his. "I'll be honest and say it hasn't been the best month for me. But I'll persevere... How are the two of you? Everything well in the cafe? My apologies for my absence..."

Her brow knit together, guilt written in her tired gaze.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Sanya tilted her head at miss Copperkey but she smiled. "We've been well! There's been quite a few guests in the cafe recently and I think they're enjoying it here. Caellum's still a jerk though." She gently nudged Caellum with her elbow.

BuckToothBunneh's Partner In Crime

Warlock

"You should take it easy.." She must have gone through hell and back because she really looked awful and completely drained.
"Oh right, before I forget. There's something I've been meaning to speak to you about" As he talks, he rummages through his own pockets and produces a small slip of paper folded in two.
"Maybe you can read over it and give me your answer later" He hands it over to her.
On the paper was a message pertaining to a possible outcome later on.
[Obviously, what I've already asked you lol]

He looks shyly away for a moment.
When he had first arrived here, he had thought of this place as cramped and unfitting.
Funny how it had all changed.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Ooc: fear the kistune bored at work...x3 Coming back to make sure we didn't cause too much trouble :3 Saka and i ARE trouble.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Kurai`Haruko
Ooc: fear the kistune bored at work...x3 Coming back to make sure we didn't cause too much trouble :3 Saka and i ARE trouble.

((Hehe no, you're fine! I'm glad someone's sticking up for Sanya because of jerky playboy caellum!))

Dapper Seeker

The brunette couldn't help, but chuckle as she watched Sanya nudge Caellum. It appeared the two had grown much closer than when she'd first witnessed them come to the cafe.

"Is he now? He seems pretty nice at the moment." She grinned on the two. Yes, Sanya and Caellum had grown much closer indeed. "And I'm very glad to hear things have been going so well."

Taking the note from Caellum, Copperkey peered over its contents with a perked brow. When she looked again at the lad she could see a timid nature in him she'd missed before. Her gaze softened and she nodded.

"I will indeed think about it. I'm glad you've become so invested in the place."

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Sanya_Blossom
Kurai`Haruko

((Hehe no, you're fine! I'm glad someone's sticking up for Sanya because of jerky playboy caellum!))
Ooc: just wait and see what crazy antics we cone up with if it continues ^_^And to think this is us being bored, you should see what were capable of should we not like someone ^.^ teehee ~

Warlock

He scratches the back of his head, his cheeks blushing a bit but he was glad she'd agreed to atleast think about it.
"Yeah well, this place grows on you.. ya know?"
Looking down at Sanya, he nods towards the door.
"Miss Key looks like she could use some sleep and we have to head into town so.. shall we?" He looks up once more at the cafes owner.
"If there is anything I can do for you.. you can trust I'll be there to help" He wasn't quite sure why he had said that since he had no idea what she had gone through recently but he imagined it had something to do with the angel side to him.
Some times picking up on little things subconsciously helped.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Sanya looked up at Caellum with a confused look, "What's she talking about? Did you buy the place or something?" She puffed out her cheeks at him, "You better not fill this place up with alcohol!"

Warlock

He places his palm over her hat then tugs it down on her head so it covers her eyes. "Its none of your business what I'm doing" He wore a playful smile on his lips.
"Now lets go. I don't want the stores to close by the time we get there"

Dapper Seeker

"I...do appreciate it. Thank you. I hope the both of you have a wonderful time in town." Copperkey replied, maintaining a loose smile. She gave them both a bow and looked around the cafe. It...suddenly seemed so different now, so very distant. Her eyes glazed over and she tried not to let the moisture in her eyes turn to tears. With not another moment to spare the lass took the note with her and wandered up the staircase and to her room on the second floor.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

"Gah!" She plucked the hat back up over her eyes and straightened it up, making sure her ears were comfortable. "Why isn't it my business! Are you sure we should leave Miss Copperkey alone? What am I gonna do with a phone? When are you coming back?"

Warlock

He watches Key with a worried look.
Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to leave so far now.
"Uh well.."
... With a resigned sigh, he take sout his phone again and extends it out to Sanya.
He could always get a new one himself later on.
"Here, with this one.. you'll always be able to reach me. I'll send you a message when ever I get a new one. Maybe we should stick around her for a bit"

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Sanya nodded, she took the phone from Caellum and started fidgeting with it. She walked back over to the bar counter and lifted herself up on the stool She pushing buttons on the phone. "Hmm, doesn't look like Ledah and... CAELLUM!" She jumped up and stomped over to Caellum, shoving the phone in his face. "WHY do you have a half naked woman in your phone!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff