Welcome to Gaia! ::

To keep the thread moving, you have 48 hours to reply to the posting order if it's your turn, or if you have a partner waiting on you.

If you do not post, the next person is free to continue along! 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
Please alert rpers in OOC thread if you will be absent for a few days. 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Thank you kindly! <3 0.64705882352941 64.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]

Sparkly Smoker

"How do you misplace someone?" She quirked an eyebrow curiously, before shrugging it off and scurrying over to his side. Her bright orange hair bounced around her pale face in light waves, as her wide eyes peered innocently at him. "I have no idea where I am...so...can you tell me?"

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Sanya could hear Caellum speaking to someone and another voice. She dried her eyes and quietly came out of her hiding place. She peeked over the counter, trying to hid herself but her ears were straight up in the air. She could see a pretty girl with bright orange hair talking with Caellum. Her tail swished a bit. She was curious now. Her mind temporarily forgetting about the day's happenings.

BuckToothBunneh's Partner In Crime

Warlock

He scratches the back of his head while he wondered the same thing. When the girl gets closer, he sort of gets awkward. "Can you please maintain yourself away from my personal space?" It was a request that half sounded like him and half didn't.
"If you must know, you're in Keys Cafe. I don't exactly know where here is though... come to think of it. Oh! Would you like some tea?" He clasp his hands together and cheerfully offers.

Sparkly Smoker

One problem with that, Solene didn't know the meaning of personal space. She nodded excitedly with the offer, swishing her tail idly back and forth around her waist. Her own arms were linked together behind each other, with her hanfs holding each opposite elbow. "Did you lose your sweetie?" She asked curiously, trying to figure out why he was so worried about misplacing a person.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Sanya's ears strained to attempt to hear the couple talking but it didn't work. The cafe's walls were just too thick. Probably because of all the magical energy that is released here daily. Sanya ducked a little more behind the counter, she could barely see over it herself. It seemed like the two were going to head inside, spying on Caellum would be a good distraction for her. She climbed back under the bar counter but this time she wasn't crying, she was waiting quietly so she could hear everything said in the dining hall.

Warlock

"It seems like I have" He answers the woman, his head must not have been on straight for saying such things out loud. "Did you see anyone come outside?" He sighs and opens the door for the female. "If she ran out, I have to go looking for her." For a split second, he pauses. What was he saying? Where did this version of himself come from? It was as if he couldn't control himself.
"I bet she's probably scared out there..."

Sparkly Smoker

"Know what my mentor always said? If you close your eyes and concentrate really hard, your heart will let you know where they are. It's like some kind of sixth sense or something." She shrugged again as she entered the cafe, and swiftly navigated her way into the kitchen. She hopped up onto the kitchen table and crossed one leg over the other, letting them both hang off the side of the table.

"Of course, she also believed in the angels, so I dunno if it'll work or not."

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Sanya heard Caellum's words, he sounded different yet familiar at the same time. Sanya hadn't been able to get a good look at the girl but she sounded friendly. Sanya eased out of her hiding place, she peaked around the corner of the bar counter, it would be harder for her to be seen on the floor. The orange haired girl was no longer in the dining hall and Caellum was standing at the doorway looking worried. Sanya wasn't quite ready to give up her position so she searched around and found some paper.

She crumpled the paper up up and tossed it at Caellum. It didn't go far but it did manage to bounce on the ground next to Caellum's feet.

Warlock

He follows her inside.
"Hmm .. so follow your heart?" He closes his eyes and tries to concentrate.. his stomach growls. "I think... I'm unto something" He laughs remembering all the times the young girl had reminded him she was hungry. "So your lost right? Maybe you can help me find her. Its not like you have anywhere else to be anyway. She's about this tall, with some cute kitty ears and a tail. If she finds you first, you'll know who she is. You'll probably remind her of an orange tree or something.. or who knows what her mind will come up with" This version of him scared him, deep inside. Why the hell was he starting to sound like an airhead himself???
Edit:

A crumbled up paper rolls by his feet. "Hmm?" He picks it up and stares at it. "... G...ghost!!" His hair was beginning to turn lighter still from his natural blonde as he spoke.

Sparkly Smoker

Oh, like mine, then?" She swished her fluffy tail around to show him, before giving a somewhat lopsided smile. "Try thinking of where that paper ball could have come from." She pointed to the item he'd stepped over. "It couldn't have just gotten there on it's own~"

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Sanya's instincts were to come out now but something was stopping her. Caellum was acting strange, his words were different, his tone. Hearing the difference in his speech made her remember everything that happened today. The sacrifice he had made for her. It obviously changed him.

She slinked back into her hiding spot. Maybe the new girl would buy his attention so she could sneak away.

Warlock

"You're right... maybe the ghost knows where she is!!"
His body pulses.

"What am I doing?" He questions himself. It was as if he could see his body move but his mind drifted far above it.

He looks around the room. "Hey ghost, come out come out where ever you are!!"
>->
<-<

"Do you think I'm scaring it?" He ask the new girl.

Sparkly Smoker

A soft sigh fell from her lips, as she slipped down off the table and walked over to where Caellum was standing. She raised her right hand, and without a word, slapped the blonde right across the face. She wasn't a weakling, either, so the blow was bound to leave a mark, at least.

"You need to get your head out of your a** and snap out of whatever trance you've put yourself in. I've only met you and I can tell that this isn't the real you; find that part of you, before you lose it to the darkness forever."

Her expression remained innocent in demeanor, but her eyes had a hard edge to them. Solene hated seeing people acting a fool.

Warlock

His stood, his face turned in the direction she had slapped him in.
".... what.. are you talking about?" His question now seems distant. "This.. is me"Yet the words didn't ring true.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Sanya could clearly hear the two from her hiding spot. Listening to Caellum talk about himself made her tear up more. His words seemed wrong.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff