< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 133 134 135 > >> >>> »|

In a relationship with Lukan Wolf

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
Slash Zinrai
User ImageDeep in her cola ecstasy, Vivian was about to take another swig of the magic elixir, only to feel eyes upon her. She gave a side glance, seeing some skinny guy in a kung-fu get up.

He was skinny, yes, but she knew big things came in small packages. He looked kinda Asian, but being a dark elf, Vivian was pretty bad with human ethnicities, so he could've been Hispanic for all she knew.

Like the feeling she got told her, he was staring, yes. But he wasn't sizing her up like a piece of meat like most men. Well, to be more specific, a piece of sexual meat. Rather, he was instead sizing her up like a piece of fighting meat. Which felt good, to be honest. He wasn't staring at her tits or a** and wondering what she looked like naked. He was studying her like one would cram for a test. He could probably see through her ruse of combat inexperience, so she might as well make nice with him, maybe make him think she was a softy. Still, even with that plan, she couldn't pass up this opportunity to make a witty, sarcastic remark. So she turned to face him, smirking.

"Ya know, it's free ta look fer a while, but any goddamn longer and I'll have ta charge ya, buddy."

She paused to take a sip of her cola, swishing it around her tongue and savoring the flavor. When she swallowed, it was accompanied by a soft sigh and a blush. Goddammit, she was addicted to this s**t...

"And what's with bein' so polite? We're in a bar here, buddy. It ain't exactly the most formal of places. And I'm way too young ta be called ma'am."

Technically, she was two hundred and fourty-two years old. But that was essentially twenty-four in human years... if you rounded down... but only a little.

The elven woman stuck her cigarette in her mouth, leaving it there so she could free her hand to shake his.

"Vivian ******** Addon. Bounty hunter. Er... rookie bounty hunter. Was just passin' through Sigil when I decided to stop by this place for a drink. You are?"

Her hand remained in the air, waiting for him to reciprocate the gesture of greeting.

And he damn well appreciate this. She wasn't one to be friendly. But she had to maintain her charade.

Mood: Smug
Thinking: Goddamn... ******** cigs. If I can't get my old brand, I might as well just quit. This ash tastes like ******** trollhund s**t.
Wearing: Pictured

Generous Businessman

13,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
[!]Club SadistFaction[!]
Frayed threads…
[]~O~[]

[!] ~Bone is inch by inch...”~[!]
User Image
Without hesitation, the young brawler would take her hand in his; Giving it a firm couple of shakes before relinquishing the hold.

"would you rather I walk up next time, and put you in a headlock? Not my preference for a greeting..."

Turned out, despite his somewhat tame demeanor, the guy had a sense of humor...Or, at least, he seemed to be joking. All the same, he was quick to transition into his own name; Returning his arm to a neutral position at his side.

"Just call me Eric, for now."

She was naturally taller than he, which forced him to look up and into the elf's face. Despite that, it didn't diminish his potent stare in the least.

Nor the weighted presence that expanded out from him like a wave.

[!] ~”…Stronger than steel.”~[!]

Cyberweasel89

[[Disclaimer :: I'll be posting from my phone all night, so expect some mistakes. pirate ]]

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
Slash Zinrai
User ImageVivian chuckled a little. A deep, throaty chuckle. She wasn't one to giggle.

"Eric, huh? Pretty common first name, but no last name? Or ya just bein' coy with me, buddy?"

She took another swig of her cola... and promptly coughed it all up. Evidently, she had forgotten the cigarette was still in her mouth. Slamming the half-full glass of cola on the counter, she coughed until the soggy cig fell down to the floor. She stomped on it for good measure.

[********' King Ground! Haven't been able to find Big Boss anywhere! Nothin' but King Ground and Death, which both taste like goddamn manticore piss! ********' hell!"

Growling, she grabbed her glass of cola and chugged the rest of it, slamming the glass onto the counter and sighing. She reached into the pocket of her jacket on the stool next to her and pulled out the pack of "King Ground" brand cigarettes.

"Can't believe I forked over a hundred Gold fer this s**t. ********' christ."

She tossed the pack of cigarettes over her shoulder and turned back to Eric, sighing.

"So... You in fer this tournament, too? Know if there's prize money or anythin'?"

She seemed completely nonchalant about her violent and curse-strung outburst a moment ago. In fact, it was almost like Eric ceased to exist during it, and now that she was done she just noticed him again.

Sociopathic, or just very careful about making herself seem that way?

Mood: Irritated
Thinking: ******** yeah, I love cola.
Her senses were afire with visual and auditory stimulants, course voices and the sounds of a brawl already beginning. To an outward observer of her behavior, Ghost would seem to freeze and shiver. The normal reaction would be to assume she was horribly lost and given her innocent appearance, one could assume she was frightened. The way her thin shoulders shook and the sudden clenching of her hands, the tension in her jaw and sudden rigidness to her posture. All contributed to this basic assumption.

A wrong assumption.

Giddiness was settling into her bones, making her restless to explore this new playground about her. Already she could sense her playmates, hear the war drums beating in their chests and taste the salt that saturated their sweat. Each noise created a new image in her mind, making a vibrant mural upon the canvas of her mind as she felt the Twisted come into full awareness through the link she created. She was the Voice and Oracle of the Twisted, a dark trinity of ancient gods that reveled in the violence of man and beast alike. Feeling Their presence in her mind, she opened her thoughts to Them. Images of gladiators and romans flooded her conscious, overlapping the memories upon reality as if the gladiators were battling to the death in the middle of the Club itself. Blood slicked weapons cleaving through flesh, blood stained sands shifting beneath calloused feet until the loser slipped and the winner awaited judgement. Heads you live, tails you die. Roaring crowds raised a symphony of reds to streak across her 'canvas' and she bit her lip in wonder.

Violence will always be present.
Man against man. Against beast. Against demons and devils. Angels and saints.

Even against a god.[/greed]
Entertainment. Never diminishing. The second time never as good as the first.

"A circle." Her words were whispered to herself and she trembled. So this was what the Trinity had in mind for her in guiding her path to Sigil. Beneath the gossamer of white, her iris glowed purple as the Twisted cackled to each other and returned to their little game. A die was thrown, a verdict predicted, and a promise of sport made whole. Yes. Sigil would feel Them and the Club was their first trip.

ImNoHero
"Hello lit'l gurl...Are you lost?"

Ghost would give a little jump for show at the gruff but gentle tone the Russian man had given. His voice was the warmest of greens with hints of gold and she looked at the self proclaimed thug through her gossamer sash with interest. She was indeed young so it went without being said that there were certain expectations for one of her age. Barely about to leave middle childhood, her cognitive and physical development should of just begun but in reality, the awakening of the Twisted in her mind had carried her development far past. She was on par with an adult when it came to the cognitive capabilities of her mind. Language had been denied her since she was five years old (roughly) when she had been confined for years within the stark white walls of a less than pleasant asylum. Normally, a child should not of been able to develop language as sufficiently as she had, but that was another gift that the Twisted had given her. Yet for the sake of appearance and keeping her hand close to her heart, she feigned a child's disposition.

Shifting shyly, her thin fingers played absently at the end of her blouse as she answered in a soft voice with a giggle at the end of her words, "lost? I can't be lost if I'm not alone." A run about with her words since she hadn't confirmed or denied whether or not someone else in the Club was her guardian or not. The first assumption would be that she was in fact someone's daughter but she hadn't indicated who and no one in the Club resembled her in the slightest. Tilting her head, she released the hem of her shirt and brought her hands behind her back. Lacing her fingers together and rocking back and forth, she angled her head back and smiled sweetly at the man.

"Are you lost?"

Generous Businessman

13,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
[!]Club SadistFaction[!]
Frayed threads…
[]~O~[]

User Image
Her coughing fit aside, he would take a seat at the bar; Raising his left hand to call the bartender.

"Eric will do, and I don't fight for free..."

Essentially, he meant that the tournament had better have some sort of pay out; Especially since he'd come out here to find work.

The brawl was, more or less, an added bonus...An opportunity to earn his keep, and let off some steam.

It had already been too long.

Cyberweasel89

[[Disclaimer :: I'll be posting from my phone all night, so expect some mistakes. pirate ]]

Dangerous Businessman

User Image
Bishop was taken off guard by the actions of the girl. Maybe this weed was laced with something. No. No way. It was pure, cause it was his and he grew the s**t himself. The Doc wouldn't experiment on him like that...probably not anyway. Continuing to puff on his blunt he watched the girl with extreme interest. She had a playfulness about her that wasn't childish enough. She was cold and calculating by vibe. This one had seen death, a lot of it. As someone who has killed in his past, he can just feel it. Though he couldn't figure out what Victoria's secret was exactly. A short silence occurred after her question, but he would come to answer her.

Sine Deus
"Are you lost?"

"Fo' most'of m'life I have been. But I think I have found m'self..."

H
e paused as he hit the blunt again, inhaling deep and exhaling as he continued speaking.

"Wha's yo' name child?"

I
ntelligence called for acquaintance. And after becoming aware of a monk or two, he could tell when one was spiritually gifted, whether it be in a good or a bad way. Not like that didn't dabble with opinion of man anyway. As he awaited for her to answer he could help but notice the Oriental Eric take a seat and show signs of needing service. If nobody attended to him before he properly introduced himself to the girl, he would do so just after. Though his interest would only grow the longer this riddle of a person occupied his establishment.

Slash Zinrai
The art of conversation was a dance that should only be attempted by professionals, or at least by those who knew of what they were engaging in. Casting herself as the sweet youth and the Russian as the kind gentleman, Ghost gave no indication of fearing the man which might surprise any thug and cause an uncomfortable shift in control. It was the ultimate form of power seen in Arthurian lore, the control held by the lady over the knight. Yet this was no court and she was as far from a lady as he was from a knight but the imagery was quite tasteful. Or maybe, she thought with a simmering smile, he was the King and was privy to all but danced gracefully about the elephant in the room for appearances sake.

She would join the to and fro with vigor.

ImNoHero
"...I think I have found m'self..."

Her slim hands rose higher, curling into the top folds of white gossamer and pulling her blindfold down slowly. The flutter of black lashes as her thin fingers brushed against them, causing her to blink rapidly while she giggled to herself. Then upward cast her black eyes, a black that gave an eerie and haunting weight to her gaze since many described her gaze as dead. It was something within that perpetual black, something that seemed to lurk like some fiendish nightmare waiting to ensnare and drag you back into that abyss. Yet her candy coated smile would elevate any such implications of ill intent that the usual bystander found in her gaze as she looked at the Russian with her own gaze.

"Found but are you happy with yourself?"

Ghost would play with her gossamer blindfold, teasing it beneath her fingers for a few moments before tucking it into a small pocket that had been sewn into her lace skirt. Once more, she laced her fingers behind her back which expanded her shoulders out. Despite the tense atmosphere of the brawlers' playground, she was at ease and self assured of herself and as he asked of her name, she laughed. The laugh so light and whimsical as she turned to face him and curtsied.

"I'm Ghost," such pride was reflected in her voice as she stated her name lovingly. Standing upright once more, she cocked her head to the side and inquired back the identity of her pleasant companion, "what's your name mister?"

Generous Businessman

13,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
[!]Club SadistFaction[!]
Frayed threads…
[]~O~[]

User Image
Eric noticed Bishop heading back his way, which meant he must've been acting as bar tender for the moment.

Interesting. Must be a hobby...

As it were, he didn't have much coin to waste; Being unemployed as he was. However, he could spare a bit from his modest funds to at least buy some piss water swill. The flavor wasn't of any concern...

"Yo...What do you have that's cheap?"

The notion clearly didn't embarass him, nor was he guarded in the approach. Having gone hungry before, Eric didn't feel inclined to keep his mouth closed in shame...Nor bother feeling ashamed.

In fact, it would be nice if he could avoid feeling all together.

ImNoHero

User Image

Cicily pushed her long blonde hair from her face. She looked at the girl in front of her. She knew that there were so many different kind of magical races, but this one was new to her. She kind of reminded her of those neko races where they were just races with cat ears and tails. She listened to the young girl, and nodded. She smiled as she reached out to shake the woman’s hand. “My name is Cicily, but you can call me Cici. I am a manger here at SadistFaction.” She said as she gave her a charming smile. She waved her hand over to the two brawling, “Those two are just having fun. Here at Sadistfaction, we encourage brawling. As long as there are no weapons though.” She said as she looked at the woman, and then back across the club. “There will be fighting here regularly, so be prepared for lots of blood.” She said as she smiled sweetly at her. She was not trying to scare the poor trembling dear off, she was just stating the facts. She tilted her head as she wondered about this one. She seemed timid, but for some reason she felt like she would fit here.

“Well tonight is an opening night for the club, but if you come in tomorrow we can give you a test run. I am sure you will fit right in here. We would love to have you on board.” She said as she looked at the woman and nodded towards the others. “Well the woman fighting with the other man there is Jay. She is a good friend of Bishop’s.” she said as she looked around for her man. She bit her lip, she looked about and finally saw him. He looked to be speaking to a young girl, and she tilted her head. She never seen someone that young come on in to an establishment like this. She knew to never judge a book by it’s cover, so she kept quiet and pointed over to Bishop. “That is Bishop. You will report to him for anything. IF you have any questions, you can ask me or him.” She said as she looked around for who else to introduce her to. She pointed over to the large dog and the Griffin rolling around in the corner. “The Griffin is Skittles, that is Jay’s partner, and the pup next to him is Dzul. That is Bishop’s dog.” She said as she turned her attention back to her. They didn’t judge here, and they always gave everyone an equal chance.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. OUTFIT

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
fragile goodbyes
User ImageThis place was clearly a den of violence and vice... But this woman... Cici... She seemed like a serene eye in the heart of the storm. She smiled at Ushiko, and she felt oddly at ease. Gently, the cow-like girl took Cici's hand to reciprocate her shake.

She was warm, too.

"Um... N-Nice to meet you, Cici." she told her in response to her name. She was about to give her name back, but then remembered she already had.

This was clearly a fight club... Blood, sweat, and tears would be frequent sights here. But she could make drinks that replenished bodily fluids, and food that helped heal boody wounds. Maybe it wasn't that she needed this place for a job... Maybe this place needed her.

The bovine girl's face grew into a small smile, her eyes quivering as Cici spoke.

"Y-You mean... I can work here? R-R-Really?"

Ushiko would have jumped out and hugged her new manager... but luckily for Cici, there was a counter between them.

She leaned a little to watch her new boss, Bishop, talk to a little girl. Ushiko loved children, but... something was off about this one. Call it her prey instincts. But she'd learned that demonic entities couldn't touch children, because they were too pure, right? Right?

Anyway, she'd have to talk to her new boss later.

Okay, a griffin and a dog. Ushiko could handle that. She had a few recipes for animals in her repertoire. Not only various dog biscuit recipes, but if Dzul ever had tummy troubles, she could whip up some boiled ground beef and rice, and she had plenty of meat dishes for a griffin.

She was an herbivore, though, which meant she wouldn't actually taste her meat-related concoctions... but people told her they were good.

"Um... Cici, ma'am?" she began, hands clasped in her lap and gazing down shyly. She was always embarrassed when she asked questions. She tended to think they were probably obvious to the person she was asking. "Um... It seems a bit... crowded in here. I-Is there something going on here besides a grand opening?"

She had no idea about the tournament. Folks on the street had only mentioned SadistFaction looking for employees, because that's what she asked. She didn't ask about a tournament, so they didn't tell her.

But if there was a cash prize... She might just give it a shot and sign up. She didn't have her Demolitioner, but it was still worth a try, right? Especially if there was something just for participating...

Mood: Overjoyed
Thinking: I can't believe I have a job! I've never been this happy before!

Dangerous Businessman

User Image
"Mos' def'!"

H
ell Cici was back and didn't seem to be going anywhere. His new business was flourishing. As a man, a simple man, he could only be happier should his brothers decided to come around. Not like they could just make that choice as of the moment. But yeah, despite things happening to him that made him mad or upset, overall, he was happy. Always tried to be with his non nonchalant day by day living methods. His words were mused, and after them he chuckled a little, still smoking on his blunt. It was approaching the half way mark.

Sine Deus
"I'm Ghost...what's your name mister?"

"I am called Bishop. It's nice t' meet ya'. Let me know if ya' need anythin'. And if you dont mind...."

H
e spoke as he dug some gold coins from his pocket. Offering the small handful to the girl with a cheeky grin as he requested her service surprisingly.

"Play somethin' on th' Jukebox."

J
ust after he would here Eric ask about the cheap s**t. No worries. If he was to be in the tournament, maybe he would sign on as a resident fighter. No way to prime him for it than by hooking him up. Some Japanese Kirin Beer would be given to him on the house. As Bishop retrieved the drink and set it before him, he would let the blunt idle betwixt his lips before he asked him an important question.

"You hungry bruh?"
User Image

Cicily smiled warmly at the young girl. She seemed awfully excited to work here at SadistFaction. She had to admit, it did intrigue her on why a young woman like this would want to work here. She brushed it off and looked around. She knew that it was going to be hell to clean up tonight, but she knew that it all came with the job. She looked over at Ushiko when the young woman asked her a question. She leaned on the counter, and pointed over to Bishop, “He likes to throw tournaments. Tonight will be an open tournament, in celebration of opening SadistFAction. Anyone is welcome to join. Sadly though, I do not participate in those anymore. I am merely here to look pretty and for support.” She giggled as she looked up at Ushiko. She straightened up, adjusting the deep red and black blouse and looked at the woman. “Can I get you something to drink? Anything to eat at all?” she asked as she grabbed up a cool glass, and filled it with ice and water and set it in front of the woman. She would get her something else when she requested it, all she knew was, that she herself, liked having some water on hand.

She emptied her own water bottle shortly after, and filled it up again. She cleared her throat as she reached up and adjusted her blouse again, her black bracelet flashing in the light. She turned to grab another water bottle. With that, it exposed the slight scars peeking above the back of her blouse. She had completely forgotten about them, her past life. It was Bishop that helped her get through it. She turned back around and looked at the woman and smiled at her. “I sometimes do some of the cooking around here, but mostly stay behind the bar. When Bishop is in the tournaments, I stay here and look after the place.” She said as she smiled warmly as Bishop approached. She watched him talk to a customer, and when he brushed by her, she let her fingers run down his arm. She smiled at him as he went back over to the other male and she sipped the water, watching him. She couldn’t believe that he let her stay after her disappearing so much. She pushed her hair from her face and held up a finger to Ushiko, “I’ll be right back.” She said as she slowly made her way over to Bishop.

She smiled at the gentleman, and turned her back to him really fast, and quickly spoke in Bishop’s ear, “I have a feeling we have a new employee. When you get a chance, come on over there. It’s the lovely little cow-girl. Her name is Ushiko.” She said as she gently grazed her lips across his cheek, squeezed his hand lovingly. She turned back around and smiled at the guy Bishop had been talking to and gave him a small nod and almost seemed to float back over to Ushiko. “Bishop will be over here shortly, and you can meet him.” She said as she finished off that water bottle. She had been drinking water like crazy since she had come back. She knew that it was because of stuff that happened after she had left the club, but she didn’t want to say anything. She straightened up, and cleared her throat and picked up a glass. She soon was polishing and drying glasses, every movement she made was smooth and fluid. She looked up at Ushiko and smiled, “So tell me a little bit about yourself. I can honestly say I have never met a person of your race.” She said as she smiled warmly at her.

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
fragile goodbyes
User ImageHm... Well, Cici didn't look like much of a fighter. But appearances could be deceiving. She was highly considering signing up for this tournament, especially if there was a cash prize. She really needed the money... Granted, there were probably people here who needed it more than her, or so she liked to think. The girl really had no sense of entitlement...

When her new manager offered her something to eat or drink, Ushiko smiled shyly, a small pink blush on her face.

"Um, th-thank you, but... I'm fine. J-Just some water, please, i-if it's no trouble."

She just didn't have the money for a full meal or drink right now...

The cow-like girl waited patiently while Cici went to speak to a large, imposing man on the other end of the bar. He was big and mean-looking, but he had been talking with that little girl, and Cici seemed very close with him, so he couldn't be bad, right?

She just tended to... take people at face value. It was almost a little superficial of her. If someone was intimidating-looking, she was scared of them, or at least nervous around them.

Cici returned, and apparently decided to get to know Ushiko better. She had to say, Cici was really making this place seem a lot friendlier, despite the heavy odor of testosterone and sweat in the air.

Ah, a lot of people didn't quite know what she was. Most assumed she was a relative of the neko, but that couldn't be farther from the truth.

"Um... I'm a m-minotaur, Cici, ma'am." she explained. "I come from Labyrinth City. It was originally an actual labyrinth with a single minotaur to guard it, but as minotaurs began to flock there, it became a very bustling metropolis with a very large minotaur population. Most minotaurs you might meet probably come from there, or at least have relatives there."

Ushiko tended to stutter less when she was really into what she was saying. And the history of her proud people was something she held close to her heart.

Granted, she certainly didn't look much like one of those monstrous bull creatures that guarded labyrinths from would-be heroes. But then again, if a male minotaur was a bull, it stood to reason that a female minotaur would be a cow, right?

"Um... I left Labyrinth City for... um... reasons... And made my way to Sigil. But, um..."

Again, you don't sell yourself to an employer with a sob story. But she was already hired, wasn't she?

"I... was just as Sigil's port looking for a ride deeper into the city when a v-very large man made of rock and stone drove up in his car and o-offered me a ride. I... agreed, but when we stopped in the city, h-he demanded I... give him everything I had."

Ushiko wrapped her arms around herself, shuddering at the memory.

"I tried to protest, but he was much stronger than me. He took everything but the clothes I was wearing and the one hundred gold I had tucked away in a... private place."

She blushed at the thought. It was... very difficult to tell people that she kept an emergency stash of money in her... cleavage... She just didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea. Female minotaurs were naturally well-endowed, so this was somewhat normal for the people of Labyrinth City. Ushiko was a bit of a runt among miontaurs in both the height and endowment department, so she was shyer about her body than most other minotaurs, and didn't like others to know she used her cleavage to store emergency valuables. So... "Private place" hopefully wouldn't imply anything.

"I... was really depending on the idea I would get this job, so... Thank you, Cici, ma'am."

Ushiko blushed, tapping her index fingers together. She truly was extremely grateful... She didn't know how she'd ever repay her new boss.

Mood: Bashful
Thinking: I hope she doesn't think less of me for being such a fool...
User Image

Cicily listened intently to the young woman as she spoke. She set the glasses down, and the rag down as she leaned against the counter listening to her. The poor dear. She had heard of minotaurs before, but she always picture more cow features than what Ushiko was showing. She tucked a strand of hair from her face as she poured the girl another glass of water. She looked over at Bishop, and she knew that she had to hire this girl. Most definitely. She looked at her and nodded as she tried to think about how minotaurs looked, and how she compared to the others. She never been around a lot of bovine before, she had been on a farm once, but the docile, doe eyed creatures kind of made her nervous. She knew they were bigger than her, but again, Ushiko was different than them. She smiled at her as she wondered if they had anything in the back. She knew that some of the staff from the mansion had brought food over, since they weren’t very well staffed at the moment. She bit her lip, thinking about the smells she had smelled in her sleep wafting from the kitchen of the mansion.

She then stopped thinking about the food when the young woman started to tell her why she was here. She felt her eyes start to brim with tears, she had been there before, but then again, the large man had taken everything from her. She looked at the poor dear, and she knew that she had to help her. Ushiko was lucky that the man only took what he took, it could’ve gotten worse. She ducked under the counter and crossed over to the young woman. She looked at Ushiko and listened to her tell the rest of her story. That’s it, she couldn’t take it anymore. Cici was one never to take in anybody’s opinion about personal space. She wrapped her arms around the young woman, and gave her a tight hug. “I am so sorry what happened when you came here. You are welcome to stay here and work for us. And I am sure Bishop would be able to help you with a place to stay as well until you get back on your feet.” She said as she smiled at her warmly. She thought about what else she could do for her.

She held up a finger, signaling she would be back in a minute, and ran back into the kitchen. For a woman in tall heels, she could move quickly. She grabbed whatever food she could find, knowing that Bishop wouldn’t mind. She had money stored in another place, and how she got it, no one knew. She grabbed what seemed like a salad of sorts, and when she went to go grab a meat dish, she stopped herself. She figured that the young woman wouldn’t want to eat a steak of sorts, so she started to fish around for some more, asking others about vegetarian dishes. They served her some cooked greans, they upgraded the salad to more vegetables, and a Lentil-Barley Burgers with Fiery Fruit. It was a lovely dish that one of the cooks provided. It was a main dish type of burger made from lentils, veggies, and seasoning. The vegetarian type burger was served on a whole wheat bun and topped with spicy, sweet salsa. Cici grabbed up as much as she could, and grabbed a few things of fresh fruit and made her way out to the main area. Dzul bounded over to her, sniffing up at the steaming plate, and whined.

Laughing, Cici turned to him and shook her head. Dzul looked disappointed for a second, but when he saw the look Cici gave him, he bounded off, knowing Cici would give him a treat later. Cicily came over to the young woman, and set the plates down in front of her, and motioned towards her. “This will be my treat. You need to eat something, and there is no reason to pay for it, it’s on me.” She said as she smiled at her. She looked at the glass near Ushiko and ran her finger down the side. Soon the glass was chilled, and had a frosty look to it. She settled in the seat next to Ushiko and grabbed up her own water glass, and sipped on it. “Eat up.” She said as she motioned to the food, “Everything is vegetarian. Was not quite sure what you ate, so I figured try this, and if you want something else, that would be fine. We can whip you up something.” She said as she smiled at her.

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
fragile goodbyes
User ImageUshiko paused a little when Cici ducked under the bar and went to stand behind her during her story. But she finished telling it, blushing a deep crimson when her new manager hugged her.

If she thought Cici's handshakes were warm, her hugs were like a blanket of spring sunshine... She felt all her worries and inhibitions leave her like fireflies released from a jar.

A place to stay? She... That was more than she hoped for. She'd feel bad accepting too much... But it would be rude to refuse, wouldn't it?

"That... That would be amazing, Cici, ma'am. Th-Thank you... so much..."

As Cici left, Ushiko was left with a warm, fuzzing feeling deep in her chest... It made the wait for her new manager's return seem like no time at all. She looked up to see her return with a rather elaborate veggie burger.

Oh... Come to think of it, she hadn't eaten since arriving in Sigil... Her stomach gurgled at the sight of the food. She was an herbivore, like you would expect from a cow, or species of prey in general. But she was reluctant to eat at present if she was planning to stick around for the tournament... Ushiko, like most minotaurs, had a... cow tendency... related to digestion. With four stomachs, she couldn't digest her food in one "trip," so she... spit it up againt after a while to chew as... well, cud.

However, she really was hungry, and she couldn't refuse Cici's kindness. Heck, her mother was watering at the sight of it.

"Um... Th-Thank you, Cici, ma'am." Ushiko sqeaked, wiping some tears from her eyes. She gently took the bruger in her hand, giving it a whif to savor the smell. Awww... it smelled like heaven. And when she took a bite from it, revealing teeth typically characteristic of an herbivore, it tasted like heaven, too. It was true, she supposed. Extreme hunger made the best foods taste ever better. She swallowed before speaking.

"Th-Th-Thank you, Cici, ma'am." she squeaked, her eyes big, watery, and doe-like.

Wait... Did Cici chill that glass of water just by touching it? So that meant...

Smiling, Ushiko set her burger down and held her hand up, snapping her fingers. A small flame, really no larger than that produced by a lighter, appeared above her thumb. She blew it out with a little puff of breath soon after.

"Um... D-Don't tell anyone... please?" she requested, her voice tiny and quiet, though she was still smiling.

Mood: Touched
Thinking: It's better that my daddy used to make it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces