• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Є ɭ ε ș α ɳ α - 'Ϩαɳα' - W ʀ y ʈ ʜ ϻ α ʀ ε

'I will not bow. I will not break.
I will shut the world away.
I will not fall. I will not fade.
I will take your breath away.'

Elesana was pissed. She wasn't even bothering to hide it, really. That match should not have gone that way, in her opinion. She shouldn't be here cradling her arm because, goddammit, how the ******** had he grabbed her arm like that? It made no sense. Thankfully, her arm wasn't broken. At least he hadn't managed that. She slowly rolled her shoulder, but it only made her grimace with pain. She held her right forearm across her stomach, keeping it still as if in a sling. She slid into a seat at the bar. She couldn't say she wanted to stay long, but she wanted a drink. Or a few.

The bartender was already taking care of someone else, so she waited for now, leaning forward so that her right arm rested in her lap. Her left elbow rested on the bar so she could rest her chin in it. Her green eyes roved over the list of alcohol, wondering what she should start herself off with.

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
"A glass of Jack please, got to get rid of this headache somehow.."

She watched as Raven came in after her and then the girl Bishop had been talking to earlier. The same one who had faced Hideo...she didn't look as though she was in the best mood. To be fair she was the only one in the room who was celebrating.

And now she felt a little uneasy about it, she was always a soft touch. Nice to everyone. So she wanted everyone to enjoy the night. But it didn't look like an easy task to complete, it had been a long day and she had no idea of how the other matches had ended. Not yet.

But if the girl was here then Hideo couldn't be far away. She wanted to talk to him...just talk.

Instead she would take a deep breath and make conversation with the three people who were here.

"So...uh...anyone want to have a drink with me?"

Fanatical Star

11,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
◁ ◀ Ѧɀɑηυяє 'Ȥɑηє' Ɍнɣșтнɑɪη ▶ ▷
'The truths that we all try to hide are so much clearer when it's not our lives'

Azanure nodded to Jay, then looked to Raven and Elesana for their orders. Sana ordered an LIT, so he pulled out two glasses. Following the first come, first serve rule, Jay's drink was placed in front of her first, filled to the top with no room to spare. He had remembered her wanting her last drink filled to top after all. Then he made Sana's Long Island Iced Tea and put it in front of her, telling her quietly, "Drink's on me. You deserve it." He missed her suspicious look since he was soon called on to serve other patrons. He gave her a small smile before heading off to the other end of the bar, taking orders and mixing drinks with just a touch of flair for show.

Fanatical Star

11,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Elesana's green gaze flickered up to the bartender when he said her drink was on her. It wasn't like she won this round. "I can take care of my own drinks, thanks," she assured him, her tone firm but not unfriendly. She didn't want to entice any more drama from anyone associated with this club. Speaking of which... She shook her head and took a large sip of her drink. She wanted the buzz, and she wanted to see who won the tournament, but there were certainly some people she didn't want to see.

She looked up at Jay when she invited people to drink with her. She hadn't properly met Jay, though she remembered seeing her in the crowd with Bishop at Hell's Stride and watching her first match earlier today. Sana mustered up a smile. She may have been angry with her match -- with herself -- but she knew how to not direct her anger at the wrong people. Jay had done nothing to her, after all. And so, Elesana picked up her drink in her left hand, right arm still across her torso, and moved a few seats down to sit next to Jay.

The redhead took another sip of her drink before speaking. "Congrats on moving on, Jay. You must be excited," she said with a smile.

Dangerous Businessman

The day started hella early for the Russian Meta. He had allowed Cici to remain home today unless/until she felt like making an appearance. After last night she needed quite a bit of rest. So many emotions flarring one right after the other could be over whelming to say the least. Though once the day was started, and the fighters arrived, The Beatdown was in full swing. Bishop spent all of round one preparing to play his role of the eliminator for the end of said round. In the end, he made extremely quick work of Quan. Other than this he hears round one was okay, but it left the crowd craving more.

In the second round, Bishop selected a volunteer as the eliminator for that round. This made him able to watch the entire thing. And to make up for the first round, he offered excitment by changing venue to the alley behind the club. Perched on the peak of the fire escape, with the door behind him propped open, he looked down on the fighters one by one as they all came to test their mettle once more. He wasn't incredibly impressed. Though a few fighters caught his attention. After all was seen and considered, he would make his judgement call. Announcing the finals match to the club as Hideo and Jay. Fate saw fit to deliver them to one another again. The crowd would love their fight, hell they had already seen them rival things up in the club quite a bit. All the while developing some strange relationship.

In the here and now though, Bishop was allowing for a major break before the finals match. Each fighter would have enough time to eat, drink, and do whatever else they wanted. Simply enjoy themselves for a moment before the final Beatdown. As Bishop emerged on the scene, He was swagged out today rocking mostly black and yellow. Some gray and gold splashed in there, though it didn't do anything to throw off his outfit. The strange thing about him today was his choice of accessories. Three gold chains all different from one another dnagled around his neck, One of them even the classic Donkey Rope. His bloodshot and narrowed hazel eyes peered out from behind yellow lenses as headed straight to the bar.

"Wha's good ya'll?"

H
    e simply greeted his patrons, homies, and employees alike. Fetching himself a fresh OnPoint Premium Gaian Lager. Disposing properly of the bottle cap, he swipped the bear before setting it on the counter. Reaching up, he would slide a ready to smoke blunt that was tucked behind his ear, masked by his hair and hat though not intentionally. Placing it betwixt his lips, he took a reassuring drag to light it. Most of them time his gaze fixed on Elesana. She hadn't spoken a word to him since last night, and he was curious as to how today would be around her. After all, she still had no clue what the reality was behind her assumptions. Strange. It normally wasn't his style to give two shits what anybody thought....ever. What made this girl so special? Chances were, just like Jay and the rest of his homies and crew, he sees a part of himself inside of her. Somehow, someway. And just like himself and Jay....the rest of his crew, he wished to push her to the next level. Hopefully last night didn't derail the train so to speak.

Fanatical Star

11,075 Points
    • Person of Interest 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Forum Dabbler 200
    User Image

Elesana looked up as Bishop entered the scene, eyes glancing over his...attention-grabbing outfit. She rolled her eyes subtly and took another drink, just hoping he wouldn't talk to her. Quite honestly, she wanted nothing to do with him right now. She was angry and a little hurt after learning what she did yesterday. She was angry with him for making moves on her when he was in a relationship and angry with herself for being stupid enough to fall for it. She was a little, just a little hurt over the fact that she had become 'that girl', the one that was cheated with. She would've felt more sorry for it if Cici hadn't tried laying blame on her for something that wasn't her fault.

Her grip on her glass tightened a little, just enough to show tension in her knuckles. Sana didn't look at Bishop as he got his drink or lit whatever the hell it was that he lit. When he asked what was good, she couldn't stop the sarcastic words that slipped quietly past her lips. "Certainly not you." The words were far from friendly, but they weren't as biting as one might have expected from the redhead. She lifted her drink to her lips again, taking a few long sips this time. Her glass was nearly empty now. She slid it forward, and when the bartender walked by to get someone else's drinks, asked for another when he got the chance. She grimaced as she tried again to move her right arm. Nothing seemed to be broken, but it still hurt like a b***h. She looked at other people at the bar, purposely not looking at Bishop. She needed to take the edge of her anger and the bit of disappointment mixed with it. This alcohol wasn't working fast enough to give it to her.

Fashionable Lunatic

7,950 Points
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • First step to fame 200
    • Person of Interest 200
    ImNoHero
    DarkestSilver

The 𝕰𝖛𝖆𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 Princess

"Eis quos amo."

R a v e e n a L a v e n d r a S e n a r i a ─────────────────────────── ─ ─ ─

She shook her head and laughed, pulling a glove from her hand to inspect the glass damage. She was even able to pluck a tiny fragment out, flicking it away. "You smacked Corvus with a fish. That is worth a whole lot of drink. Congratulations, really!" She glanced back and Bishop and shook her head and grin, "I want to try that on you some day soon:find the most disgusting, rotten fish and smack you with it." Glancing back at Jay, she smiled sincerely, "You gave me a lot to look over. The entire match was recorded so that I can study it later. I have a lot of grappling to brush up on from my first match." In all honesty, Raveena was incredibly excited for Jay. Where she came from, female brawlers and fighters were exceptionally rare, and she herself was often underestimated. She gingerly brushed the cuts along her fingers, smearing the blood around until it flaked away.

"Bishop, it was you that was matched with Xiao-Quan, is that correct? I wish you had seen what he had done after the match was over. It would have made your fight with him a little more interesting. I think the dead body has gone already, though."

─ ─────────────────────────── ─ ─ ─

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
    • Risky Lifestyle 100
    • Invisibility 100
    • Brandisher 100
    "Yeah I am excited, never made it this far before. Hopefully I can win it and finally be recognised ad more than a piece of a**."

Jay chuckled after her reapinse, lightening the mood as much as she could. Taking a decent mouthful of her drink and managed to swallow it with a slight cringe, glancing around her to see her best friend waltz on in wearing a jewlery store. He looked good, flashy but good. It made it hard for her not to laugh at his demenour though, his first tournamnet and his own gang member was still in the running...she had to be making him proud.

To win though would be a win for TRS too. In her eyes anyway, it would mean that her hard work and training was worth it, that the broken bones and nights bleeding and beaten in the cold had finally paid off. It wasn't all for nothing.

"Don't take him too seriously hun, I take it you aren't too happy with him? "

She whispered to Elesana before hearing Raven speak up. She was different now to what she was in the alley and the mere mentiom of the fish was enough to force the brawler to choke on her drink while hunching over to laugh. She had gotten lucky with the fish, but no way would she ever go dumpster diving again...ever! It was bad enough she still had some of the smell on her, that and the dried blood on her collar bone...luckily a quick brush through of her hair meant she didn't look terrible, just ********.

"I am sure he would oive to be slapped with a fish, might wipe the smile off eh?"

Jesting about the whole thing, since it was really too funny not to. Turning to the bartender she smiled warmly.

"You know, I have to say I am surprised you can't smell it? Or are you just being polite Mr Kitty."

Yeah...she didn't know his name yet, and had already largly noticed the ears and eyepatch, little did she know he had been the one to pick her up and put her in the booth to recover after being knocked out at the bar.

Fanatical Star

11,075 Points
    • Person of Interest 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Forum Dabbler 200
    User Image
    ◁ ◀ Ѧɀɑηυяє 'Ȥɑηє' Ɍнɣșтнɑɪη ▶ ▷
    'The truths that we all try to hide are so much clearer when it's not our lives'

Azanure passed out drinks and went to make Sana a new LIT. He slid it in front of her, barely raising his eyebrows at her murmured half-insult to Bishop. Obviously, she wasn't over what he had overheard yesterday, but from what he had gleaned, he couldn't blame her really. There was a huge misunderstanding somewhere in the whole thing. She took the drink and immediately knocked down a large mouthful. He turned to Jay, lips pressing into a line though he gave a smile that hid his slight annoyance at 'Mr. Kitty.' He had heard worse from drunk patrons over the years, after all. "Oh, I smell it just fine. I have better hearing than smell, but I can still pick up the scent of trash on you," he answered in an amused tone. "M'name's Azanure, but you can call me Zane, by the way," he said to the trio of women. After all, he knew all their names from the tournament, but he doubted any of them knew his yet.

Fashionable Lunatic

7,950 Points
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • First step to fame 200
    • Person of Interest 200
    The 𝕰𝖛𝖆𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 Princess

"Eis quos amo."

"You will make us proud whether you win or lose. Hope can only get you so far, the rest is up to you." Raveena nodded, as it was very true. Or perhaps that was just the way she viewed the world. Of the three minds, Raveena was perhaps the eternal optimist. She wanted to recognize the good in people, and encourage them to rise up to be the best they could be--an on going battle.

"Grieevos, Zane! For now, I am Raveena, and I think it is safe to say that we are all fortunate you are working here." Belatedly, Raveena felt a stab of embarrassment that she had greeted him in a language he was more than likely not familiar with. The Matreyan language was a strange one, fluid and filled with double-vowels with the occasionally accented staccato of a broken word. The conjugation alone was mind boggling. Though it was a basic greeting, the meaning behind it was slightly more complex. Even in her use of English, the Matreyan arrangement of word crept through. It left a lot of people wondering what century she was from.

She would change attire once Raven resurfaced, her blue eyes studying her scar again. It already seemed to stop bleeding, and would heal over nicely. So long ago, Raven never allowed the scar to be visible, mostly out of shame. Back then, it was too ugly, taking up her entire arm from wrist to shoulder. Now it was in plain display, no longer afraid nor ashamed of it. It had taken a hit from the first round, but her natural healing process was taking care of that. Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted the drying blood along Jay, quickly recognizing Corvus' work. Part of her nearly unconsciously moved to offer and heal it, but then she realized in her state, because of the serum suppressing her abilities, she would not be able to until it filtered out of her system.

"I think I would like a shot of Wild Turkey Honey, if you please."

Dangerous Businessman

Bishop would look up real fast, eye balling Sana with distaste. He wanted to explain himself if she would listen. But only if she would listen. Sipping his beer again he set it on the counter and sighed lightly before he would speak directly at her as she was making it a point to ignore him.

"Ya' know, instead o' bein' some childish lit'l b***h, ya' could jus' listen t'me. I ensure you I can explain myself."

H
    e was being honest, though at the same time why would the truth make her feel any better? Regardless of Cici, Bishop just wanted to get a piece of a** that night. He could never have a relationship with Sana, but he would hit that time and time again under proper circumstances such as before. Though he still didn't just view her as an attractive female, he saw a bit of himself within her, like he did with all the people he tried to recruit. What made her more desirable in every way possible was the fact that she was playing hard to get.

Punk Phantom Cat

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
    • Risky Lifestyle 100
    • Invisibility 100
    • Brandisher 100
    Jay listened and was about to start rambling but Bishop had made his presence known...as well as taking a specific interest in Elesana. Not that she minded, it meant that she could simply drink with her former competitor before her next round. Speaking of which..there was still no sign of Hideo, the man whom the young woman was smitten with. Even if she would never let on that that was how she felt, instead he would be greeted with the same old confident smartass Jay! The woman who people loved, and hated..all in one tidy parcel.

"Hope is for people who believe, I get by on my own just fine without some god to look after me. To be fair, I have worked too harf not to want to finish this. Hopefully I can, would be nice to have a woman win right?"

She would say to Raven, unaware of what or who, she was at thw moment, considering she hadn't had a chance to speak to her befor the match she just assumed that this was how she spoke normally. Niave but ever willing to learn Jay even flashed the bartender one of her genuinely happy smiles.

"So Azanure...How are you liking it here so far? Not so quiet and placid right? Amd umm..."

Pausing to finish the glass before her she wriggled th empty vessel in the air before continuing.

"Do you drink? Pretty sure the boss man wont mind you having one with me."

Fashionable Lunatic

7,950 Points
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • First step to fame 200
    • Person of Interest 200
    Darkest Silver

The 𝕰𝖛𝖆𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 Princess

"Eis quos amo."

"I think love is a very powerful, driving force in this world, that not even Gods or Goddesses can tame," Raveena smiled, a knowing look in her gaze as she briefly regarded Jay, a slender brow arched. Nodding slowly, she exhaled a long sigh, "I do agree, though. Would be nice for a woman to win. Show him what a remarkable woman you are! Give it your everything." Crossing her arms, she leaned into the bar with a roguish grin. The blue of her eyes were beginning to change, the yellow and brown pigments mingling with the blue. The most outstanding feature about Raveena was her sincerity and compassion, even for people she did not know well. While she was no fool, she wanted to see the good in everyone along with the bad. It was how Love had become her strongest virtue. She knew that thoughtful look in Jay's eyes, even without her ethereal abilities, it was very clear this opponent was someone important to her.

Leaning back and away from the bar, the pads of her fingertips would knead at the flesh of her temples. Already the searing headache was starting again, though this time Raveena felt prepared. She pried the fingerless gloves off, stretching the long, slender fingers before shifting uncomfortably in her chair. Pulling the long braid over her right shoulder, she focused on tugging it thoughtfully, lapsing back into a familiar, comfortable routine as she sat in on conversation around her, the lids of her eyes falling shut.

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
    • Risky Lifestyle 100
    • Invisibility 100
    • Brandisher 100
    Jay raised an eyebrow at Raven, wondering why she mentioned love. Sure she liked Hideo, but love...no. People like her didn't get to love, not in a romantic sense anyway, she was far to flaky and troublesome for any man to deal with. Well no sane man at least.
    Nodding as she agreed with her the brawler once again found herself smiling.

"I wouldn't do any less than my best. But there will be no love during the fight, only determination."

Simple enough.

Fashionable Lunatic

7,950 Points
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • First step to fame 200
    • Person of Interest 200
    Darkest Silver

The 𝕰𝖛𝖆𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 Princess

"Eis quos amo."

With her eyes still shut, a slender brow arched in amusement, "It is that you love what you do, no? Love is not always a means between people. Not on an intimate level, anyway. Love of friends, love of family. Love of interests and hobbies. So long as its something you truly love, I don't believe a force in existence can stop you."

Now Raveena tilted her head back, the ebony bangs falling out of her line of vision as her lidded gaze looked up at the ceiling. "It is that I do not enjoy fighting at all. What I do simply requires I be able to fight and succeed."

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces