7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
ImNoHero

☽ The π•°π–›π–†π–“π–Šπ–˜π–ˆπ–Šπ–“π–™ Princess ☾

β™‹
"Eis quos amo."

─ R a v e e n a L a v e n d r a S e n a r i a ─────────────────────────── β™‹ ─ ─ ─

Raveena smirked, had she not thought that deception was the key? The recovery of her stance never happened as she continued the follow-through, twisting as the cocked elbow tucked down around his leg, the woman sinking to kneel on the right and catching into the leg. His heel grazed harshly along her ribs as she brought it back down yet she firmly squeezed, the leg trapped between elbow and ribs near the knee before it came to slam into her hip. Her ribs were a small sacrifice for the damage that would have occurred if he successfully kicked into her hip. It had been a close, split decision, yet Raveena was most like her element of water, able to adapt in such short notice.

The right heel recovered its stance as she had sank into the kneel but not before she initiated her swift movement, using the kneel to launch them both backwards, unbalancing the brawler on his one-standing leg. Raveena back-pedaled hard, releasing the leg and thrusting back to knock Jinsoku into the Jukebox itself. She spun around to face him again, a hand lightly grazing where his kick would have made worse impact. At best, there'd be an ugly bruise along the bones there. By now, adrenaline was coursing through her. Her wide, blue eyes were alert and on edge, fingers trembling with excitement. He was cutting her down easily and for the first time, she was enjoying it.

─ ─────────────────────────── ─ ─ ─

☽ β™‹ ☾
"My will is absolute."

Dangerous Businessman

Raven Kanzaki

's**t!'

T
he single word passed through his mind as he was yanked forward and directed straight at the Jukebox. With a loud thud his foot had returned down and his arms opened their fists. Slamming into the box with extreme prejudice, Jinsoku grit his teeth as his jaw clinched, his arms absorbing the shock of the impact. Pushing back off of it, he sharply turned about face on his heels, expecting a follow up. Though once he turned around he saw the woman touching the spot his kick had caught. Rushing back the direction he came from, his fists reset into their guard. Hovering about his chin as he came Raven once again. She wasn't currently in the position to make a good call for a kick, for he would be upon her way to fast. She had a split moment to try and attack him before he made his choice. Though the next option made would be one to potentially make or break her.

"!"
Cyberweasel89

User Image

Cicily sipped the water, seeing as the milk was gone, and she shook her head, β€œNope, not gross at all. It’s some of the freshest milk I have tasted in a long time.” She said as she wiped her mouth with a napkin, and pushed the empty plates away. She sighed as she ignored the fights going on around them. She was so used to the fights around them, from the Carnival and the places that she visited. She moved her glass out of the way as someone almost made contact with the bar, and only to be thrown towards the jukebox. She really hoped that no one would break that, she needed that for entertainment. She sipped her water, and reached for one of the pitchers filled with water. She made a mental note about how much water she drank, and realized she needed to start more intake. She sighed as she poured the water, and set the pitcher back down. She sipped the water as she looked at Ushiko, β€œSeriously though, this is amazing food. And It’s ok, I know some people would be grossed out, but it’s milk. Better than the crap you buy in stores from just regular cows.”

She brushed the crumbs from her hand, and looked over her shoulder at the others. She figured that she should start to get drinks ready. She knew that people would want something to drink after a fight. She was nice and full now, and she wished she could just crawl into a ball and nap. But at the moment, she needed to be here, and make sure things were going smooth. She sighed as she picked up the dishes and grabbed up the dirty silver wear and made her way back into the kitchen. She set them in the sink, she rinsed them off, and set them aside to put in the dishwasher later. She looked around in the large fridge and grabbed up a few slices of celery and munched on those as she made her way out to the bar once more. She set her celery sticks under the counter so no one could get them, and grabbed up her water glass. She sipped that as she looked over at Ushiko, β€œWell all you need to do right now, is just cook for whoever orders. And if you want, you can take stock of what is in the kitchen and what we need.”

Cicily handed the Minotaur the clip board for the kitchen stock and looked around. β€œBut for now since no one seems to want to order something at the moment, you can relax out here, get yourself something to eat.” She said as she motioned to the fight. β€œEnjoy the show while you’re at it.” She giggled as she washed her hands, and soon started to make sure things were stocked in the bar.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. OUTFIT

Fluffy Codger

ImNoHero

"Sign me up." Was all James said, nodding his head to Bishop before turning and walking off. It was time to go give his brother a visit.

(Short exit post to free you up as well as make me not feel bad for making you wait.)

In a relationship with Lukan Wolf

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
ImNoHero
fragile goodbyes
User ImageUshiko smiled a bright smile, though she was still tapping her fingers together. Really? It wasn't gross? Either she had the wrong ideas about non-minotaurs and their tastes, or Cici was the nicest, most open-minded women she had ever met. And she was her boss!

"Um... Th-Thank you, Cici, ma'am. They're all my mother's recipes. She owned a restaurant in Labyrinth City. Though, anything with meat I had to learn from imported cookbooks, s-so my burgers and steaks aren't as good as some of my other dishes."

She lowered her head, blushing, though still looking up at Cicily.

"I l-like to think that my specialties are soups and pastas. But people say my desserts are really good, too. P-Probably because I use, um... my milk... in them..."

In truth, Ushiko's milk actually had light curative properties. It tended to lift one's mood, curing even heavy cases of depression, and even cured headaches, stomachaches, heartburn, nausea, and hangovers. It also kept for a while, so long as it was refrigerated. When used to make milk chocolate, it even had a light aphrodisiac effect. Which is... why Ushiko tended to use storebought milk to make her signature choco cake, choco pasta, love noodles, and lovely chocolate dishes. Her heartful cake, though, was intended for love confessions, but she never made it herself. She would just let any girl who wanted to confess to a guy use her recipe, and if they wanted a little extra insurance, her milk to make the chocolate needed for the cake.

Ushiko, lost in thought again, snapped out of it when Cici handed her the clipboard for the kitchen's stock.

"Um... Y-Yes, ma'am. I'll get right to it, right away." she assured her boss.

Turning, Ushiko was about to head to the kitchen when she looked to see Mr. Bishop was still there. He had just finished up talking with a new sign-up for the Beatdown, so now was as good a time as any.

"Oh! Um... Mr. Bishop, sir. I'm... sorry... for, um... spewing... all over you... uh, last night." she told him, hugging the clipboard against her hefty chest and blushing in shame.

"Um, but just to clarify... i-it wasn't vomit. It was cudd. Which... now that I think about it... isn't much better... might even be worse..." she sighed.

Mood: Happy -> Shameful
Thinking: I can't believe Cici likes my milk! Yay!
Wearing: Link + Apron

((For a full list of Ushiko's specialty recipes, please see my journal. ^.^ ))

Dangerous Businessman

User Image
Bishop merely obliged James with a nod before watching him limp away. No doubt the dog was going to find his bite. He was happy for him, in ways he couldn't explain. This was because he was aware of his James felt, where he was currently. He was young. Not much younger than Bishop but still younger. And Bishop was sure James' life wasn't as hard as his own growing up. Not judging by his outlook on life from the one meeting he had had with him thus far. He wasn't left to think much at all for long. Out of left field, Ushiko came forth, saying she was sorry for spewing chunks all over him the night before. He was trying to forget about it, though she didn't seem to be capable of letting it go.

"It's fine Ushiko, le's jus' not talk 'bout it a'ight."

H
e didn't ask, he told her. Dismissing himself from her rather abruptly, he would be on his way over to Cici. With a smirk on his face he noticed Raven throwing down with some small Asian guy. It looked intense from here, though he hadn't the want to tell them to take it down stairs. This didn't start a spar from the looks of it after all. And brawls were welcomed. Even if s**t got destroyed in the process. With a light chuckle as the guy was slung at the Jukebox, he shook his head as he tried to ignore them for the moment.

"You good?"

H
e questioned Cici as he stepped up to her. Of course she was, but he had to ask. It was impulse for him to provide for her as the Bible demanded of men seeking to woo a woman. Though they were not married, it did not mean he didn't want to be with her. And as such, he had to fit the part of taking care of her, otherwise she might leave again. And he honestly felt like it had a lot to do with him even though none of it did. Though he was past it, she was here now, and he planned to keep it that way. If she tried to leave this time, she would be followed. His connections would ensure that.
ImNoHero

User Image

Cicily pushed her bangs back from her face as she soon finished up the stock. There was nothing missing thank goodness. She sighed as she let out a little yawn, all the food she ate had caught up with her. She knew that she didn’t need to worry about eating too much. She pushed her hair from her face as she stretched her arms over her head. She looked over to see Bishop making his way through the bar towards him. She couldn’t help but look at him, and smile. He was so good to her. She reached up to her necklace around her neck, the one Bishop had given to her. She smiled as he came up to her, and she wrapped her arms around his neck, gently kissing him as she smiled at him. β€œIt seems like the bar is going to be a great success.” She said as she smoothed her hand over his back as she smiled at him. She watched as the others started to mess around, a fight going on. She looked over to Ushiko and smiled at her. Poor dear was still embarrassed about last night.

Cicily ran her fingers through her hair as she looked at Bishop. β€œOh, and I am doing okay. I am just making sure everything is going smooth, and taking inventory on what is being damaged.” She said as she smoothed her dress down. She knew that she should learn to just wear normal clothes to work, instead of dressing in her nicer clothes. She kissed Bishop’s cheek, and grabbed her bag, and motioned that she would be right back. She sighed as she went into the back room, and soon slipped into her normal clothes. She threw her dress back into the bag, and slipped her tennis shoes back on. She kept the necklace on though. She kept her hair the same way, and she decided that now would be a good time to go and help the others. She turned around in the mirror and admired herself. She had to admit, she looked pretty good lately. She smiled as she walked back out into the main area and headed over to Bishop. She sighed in content as she stretched her calves, appreciating the pain that went away with the heels. She was back to her smaller height now, and she looked up at Bishop. He was only a few inches taller than her. β€œSo what is on the schedule for today?” she asked. β€œOh and Ushiko is a great cook, just might wanna keep it to ourselves that the milk she serves is from her..uh…you know.” She giggled as she didn’t want to say out loud in case anyone heard them.

Dangerous Businessman

User Image
"But tha' is kinda' gross. Only cause she's more human than cow."

H
e mused low to Cici. He was giving his honest opinion, but he thought it was funny for some unseen reason. Perhaps the precognition of what would probably be Cici telling him to stop it or be nice. As he spoke with her, he noticed another person entering the bar, no, two men. These men carried hard hats and utility belts with a bunch of tools. Nodding at them and pointing to the hole in the floor, they nodded back to him. The work order was in, and they would be down pretty fast. They just had to smooth the hole into a perfect circle in the floor, and fit it with some ultra durable bullet proof glass. Then it would be blocked off by a 3 foot tall double railing. To anyone that would see it in the near future they couldn't miss it. This would allow more people to see the fights on fight night.

"So I'm one short on the roster fo' the tournament. Hopefully I'll fill tha' spot in and get this thing on the road. Then again, maybe I could enter jus' as an eliminator?

W
ith a ten man brackets, there would be five fighters for round two. If he could beat one person in round one, he would just drop out of the mix round 2, and let the remaining four duke it out, and then the final match. It be a quick and painless process. Or not. If ten did sign, he would just have to jump into round two as an eliminator. Though the gamble would make it to were if he lost, the brackets were still uneven.

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
Raven Kanzaki
ImNoHero
fragile goodbyes
User ImageThe telltale rumbling of a motorcycle engine would alert many to one fact:

Vivian Addon was back.

She had signed up for the Beatdown last time she was here, but avoided actually fighting anyone. In fact, she had attempted to lead many to believe that she had little to no fighting experience without her twin maces. All part of her ploy. Unlike some of the other sign-ups for the Beatdown, she didn't intend to give all her secrets away outside of the tournament. No, the element of surprise was on her side, or so she liked to believe.

After Club SadistFaction closed last night, Vivian enjoyed a nice night on the town, getting drunk, smoking blunts, and getting laid, big time. She had slept in for quite a while, which was why she was only arriving at the club now. She was a dark elf, and they were naturally creatures of the night.

Sadly, despite a city-wide search, she had yet to find her favorite brand of cigarettes, Big Boss. Which was surprising, actually. This was an interdimensional city, wasn't it? It should've gotten imports from all over. As a result, she was having some serious nicotine withdrawals. Every other brand of ash just tasted like s**t.

But to the dark elf from yesterday's rage, a motorcycle was already parked outside Club SadistFaction. And she had to admit... It was pretty badass.

She parked and locked her hog next to it and stood up, still wearing her helmet and leather jacket, examining the bike parked there.

Hm... Maybe... No. Her's was cooler. Definitely. No doubt about it.

At least, that's what she would tell herself.

She was tempted to track down whoever owned it... Nah. She wasn't that jealous.

Then again...

So, enhancing her olfactory senses, she gave the bike a nice whiff, turning and seeing the scent trail led into Club SadistFaction itself. And... whoever own the bike... was female.

s**t, now she was pissed. If there was one thing she couldn't stand, it was women with motorbikes. That was her thing. Besides, most women were bitches.

Making her way into the club, she would find herself faced with the owner of the bike right away. Except she was engaged in a fight with some Asian kid.

Ugh... She'd wait until the b***h was done. For now, she needed a drink.

Stepping up to the bar, Vivian sat down, removing her helmet and shaking her long white hair free, setting it on the stool next to her, discarding her jacket atop it.

"Barkeep! Gimme a goddamn whiskey and a cola. And ya better not ********' mix 'em together!"

Location: Streets of Sigil -> Outside Club SadistFaction -> Bar
Mood: Pissed
Thinking: Goddamn whores and their bikes...
Wearing: Pictured
ImNoHero

Cyberweasel89"[/q
x61i0c7i:2="Cyberweasel89"[/quote]

User Image

Cicily smiled as she looked up at Bishop, gently brushing her hand against his cheek. β€œDon’t worry about it hunny.” She giggled as she thought about how Bishop felt after the cud was spewed all over him. He smelled awful, but she couldn’t help how hilarious it was. She kissed his cheek as she leaned over the bar, and grabbed up some empty glasses. She soon had everything placed into the sink, and was about to start cleaning when Bishop spoke up once more. She raised an eyebrow, at him wanting to join. She leaned against the bar, and crossed her arms. β€œWell if you really want to join then do it babe. Just go easy on some the newbies.” She said softly. She mainly meant Ushiko, she didn’t want their only employee to be demolished into oblivion. She sighed as she started to clean some of the glasses, and set them to the side and dry. She was definitely under dressed now, but she felt more comfortable now though. She stretched her arms over her head, the tank top riding up slightly. On her hips, her new piercings. The surface piercings caressed her hips, and of course her belly ring.

She unzipped her hoodie to reveal her slim curvaceous figure. She fanned herself with the flaps of the hoodie to cool herself off, glad she had put on her deodorant. She looked up to see the elf from the day before stomp in. She sighed as she looked to bishop, and motioned that she got it. She put a smile on her face, and set the tall glass of coke down in front of her, and then reached behind her with ease, and poured out a shot of whiskey. She set that down next to her, and nodded. β€œHello again to you as well.” She said as she wiped her hands on the side of her shorts. She grabbed up a hand towel, wiped her hands again, and shoved it in her back pocket, β€œCan I get you anything to eat or anything at all? We have a brand new cook, who is amazing at what she does.” She said as she finished drying up the rest of the glasses, and set the bottle of whiskey back up onto the shelf.

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
fragile goodbyes
User ImageVivian looked to see a glass of cola placed on the bar. Excellent. But she needed that shot of whiskey first. Which soon came next.

Ugh... Skinny-a** human-girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. Could it get any worse? She honestly felt sorry for the b***h... She'd take pity on the skinny-a** and be nice to her. At least, nice by Vivian's standards.

"Thanks, skinny-a**. You're a ********' pal."

The dark elf reached into her pocket and placed the money on the table. She grasped the glass and whiskey and lifted it to her lips, guzzling it in one shot.

With a sigh and a burp, she slammed the empty glass firmly onto the counter, wiping her mouth with her sleeve.

"Really? Brand new cook, eh? Then gimme a goddamn steak, if ya got it. Medium-rare." she ordered.

Vivian grasped her glass of cola, sipping it gingerly and allowing the magic elixir to swirl around her tongue. When she pulled the glass away, she was blushing, letting a sigh escape her lips.

Goddamn, that stuff was good... And it had everything she needed to function, too. Nothing could beat cola!

Mood: Irritated
Thinking: Mmmm... ********' cola. <3
Wearing: Pictured

((Ugh... My posts are all so short today... I shouldn't have slept in so long... Dulled my sharp senses... -_-U ))

Fashionable Lunatic

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
ImNoHero

☽ The π•°π–›π–†π–“π–Šπ–˜π–ˆπ–Šπ–“π–™ Princess ☾

β™‹
"Eis quos amo."

─ R a v e e n a L a v e n d r a S e n a r i a ─────────────────────────── β™‹ ─ ─ ─

There he goes, coming back around for more. Raveena's lips twitched into an amused smile. Back and forth they went, yet she was still fairly certain that until the Tournament, she could not reveal everything she had in store. As a dancer, she possessed a fluid grace to her lithe that allowed her to out-maneuver an opponent she could calculate against. What she hoped for was exactly what she was getting. To test out the serum and see how well she fared without Corvus' ability to use Swift Speed, and the remarkably wild and unpredictable character she batted around with. She could bear no anger now, she was in too deep and the repercussions were phenomenal.

There was no time to dwell on the throbbing pain from his kick, or the bruises she'd have as he came right back into her range. Her focus honed in on Jinsoku--his guard was up again. This time Raveena chose to mirror his stance, fists up. It was hard to imagine that the exiled Princess would even dream of bar-brawling across the multi-verse. Her exiled defected her to the Warrior class, and her reputation as the living weapon made this moment savory. Her features contorted, laser-focused, a predator's intent. Like Raven, she did not look him in the eye, choosing to extend her ability to it's more natural domain: reading his body language. She saw only with her peripherals, and had to be wary of her blind spots. His next attack would a striking blow for her, and she wanted to be ready.

"It is that you should come closer. You should not keep a--what is it that you call me...? a b***h waiting, zir'denta."

She purred her words quietly, melodically--the natural accent of her Matreyan language flowing, the Senarian dialect a strange one to conjugate and arrange into an acceptable translation. Most often the woman decided the most literal translation was best and to the point. She also decided to call Jinsoku a piece of trash.

─ ─────────────────────────── ─ ─ ─

☽ β™‹ ☾
"My will is absolute."

Dangerous Businessman

Levana Eclair

Her words were moot. Most if not all of them would not find the light of day as he would go on the offensive once again. Though he didn't bet on this attack to land, he would execute it regardless. The fact being that this b***h was too keen for a feint, despite how real it looked. A right straight slammed forward. Despite her guard he aimed for her face. Block or not, he was ready for his attack to fail. and depending on her reaction, she would be settling into an intense trap. One that would open her up for a world of hurt. The one punch would be a precursor for one of to things, a combination attempt, or a grappling attempt. One way or another, he was going to ruin this b***h. And to think he started this petty brawl over literally nothing. Just pretending she insulted him. Perhaps his anger swelled because he seemed to have possibly bit off more than he could chew.

Dangerous Businessman

User Image
A short while passed. The contractors had completed the floor piece as instructed and it looked really good. And so as Cici had been dealing with Vivian, Bishop dealt with paying the contractors with the same cash Hideo had given him. If it was more than enough, the contractors got a rather generous tip. Bidding them adieu, Bishop turned on his heels to witness the brawl again. The two were squaring up fist to fist it would seem, though they were hella close to the jukebox and pool table still. Shame that b***h didn't slam him into the jukebox, that would have been a sight to see. Not matter, the two seemed far from finished. Neither of them bleeding profusely or necessarily tiring from the looks. Returning behind the bar, Bishop would fetch a fresh beer, another of his favorite brand. OnPoint! Premium Gaian Lager.

Popping the cap, he flicked it from his fingers and it bounced off of the wall behind a trash can, perfectly landing the cap in said trash. Sipping the beer he would catch the end a** of Vivian's request. He didn't quite enjoy the way the b***h was chatting to his girl, though if Cici wasn't bothered by it, it wasn't a problem. Hopefully fighting as an eliminator would grant Bishop the fate of tearing this b***h to pieces for all the trouble she totally wasn't worth. Going up to the roster at the end of the bar farthest of Cici, he would snatch the roster off of the wall, counting the participants before he was sure. The roster was full, and that brought a smile to his face. Shouting in glee, he would announce to the bar.

"A'ight people listen up! The roster fo' The Beatdown is full! Next five rounds is on me!"

fragile goodbyes

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Free drinks...now that was very inviting indeed. The brawler took up residence beside the bar in a small booth, happily ordering a glass of whiskey while reclining on the cushioned chair, well sort of, just enough so she could bring her boots up to rest on the table surface. Closing her eyes and simply relaxing for a moment, taking in the moment...the slots were filled, meaning soon she would be fighting in the pit for real. No more play fights, no more interruptions.

Although if she were to face Hideo again, the temptation to make it a little fun would probably be too hard to resist.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff