derp 1 100.0% [ 105 ]
Total Votes:[ 105 ]

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
ImNoHero

The woman took a few moments and another glass of whiskey before replying with a fairly simple answer.

"You can't.."

You can't? Well sure, because no matter what happened she always managed to survive and whether he had been there or not the same things probably still would of happened to her at some point. Much like the whole 'Can't escape fate' crap she had been roped into believing for years.

"I will always have your back, but I think at the moment I just need to find my man and make sure he is safe. Too much crazy s**t is happening in the city right now, I am beginning to think surviving is all we can do at the moment until the big ******** kill each other off."

Well if that wasn't a blow to their combined pride then what was. It was good that she had helped him realise that they were spread to thin to complete their original purpose, although much like always Jay was now curious as to what Bishop had previously planned to do to her... It wasn't like she had been lazy, in fact if anything she as a little faster and a lot wiser than when they had first met.

"I am fine as is. I am alive so that is proof I am not weak, just on a lower level compared to what likes to lurk about in the city I guess. Either way, I am only a phone call away if you need me to stop by. City ain't so big that we can't catch up every now and then. I will make more of an effort."

With a devilish smile she waved to Cici before rising to her feet and grabbing the now half empty bottle of Jack.

"You look after her Bishop, and ******** live. If I get wind that you are slacking off or thinking about giving up I swear by all the god damned gods on gaia I will come back here and kick your a**."

Did she really just threaten him... Of course she did. the thought of him not being in her life made the poor woman's heart ache something terrible. Without him she might of still been bar tending in Durem or more than likely dead in an alley somewhere.

Beloved Sex Symbol

The wind held a copper scent to it as it brushed under the females nose. Feet carried the girl down the street in a gentle strut. The kind that turned heads of both males and females, the attention was welcomed with opened arms. It was a compliment after all! If you liked someones features the appropriate response was to openly stare or comment. Blue orbs shifted across the faces of people while lips twitched into a smile. But time was short and there was a place she needed to head to. So with an extra pick up in her step the girl moved forward, okay she shook her a** a little more with each step! Flipping back a few strands of hair Ania made her way down the block till a familiar door sprung up. The club had become a second home, and a place to unwind after a shitty couple of days. Pushing open the door and stepping inside there was no hesitation. Nope Ania glanced around quickly before making a bee line to the bar. A nice cold ******** beer was desperately needed!

Smoker

Bigby was smoking at the bar.

Dangerous Businessman

Detective Bigby Wolf
Bigby was smoking at the bar.

"Detective..."

B
ishop said with a nod of he head as he walked out from the kitchen drying his hands with a towel. Draping it over his shoulder once finished with it, he made quick, easy work of lighting up a fresh cigarette with a reassuring drag. A light sigh came to pass as he hazel eyes looked to the wolf in human's clothing.

"Wha' can I get ya'?"

Beloved Sex Symbol

The door swung open and allowed the female to enter the bar. The smell never seemed to change, blood and sweat even stale cigarettes. Ah home away from home! Big smile spread across lips parting them slightly to flash white teeth. Shuffling further into the room the sound of heels clicked upon the bar's floor, making way to the bar a slight swing in her step making hips thrust out a little more then normal. Blue orbs swept across the room wondering what had been going on since she had left.

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

arrow PIME-TARADOX

"Yeah, this is the place....I mean, I'm pretty sure it's the right place. Looks like it's been closed for a while too. I knew that The Ripper wasn't fighting anymore, but I didn't think his club would be shut down. Oh well, at least we can still get in."

O
ne adolescent spoke to another, standing before the locked doors to The SadistFaction. The boy whom had just spoke placed a hand upon the other's shoulder. And the pair of them would seemingly vanish into thin air, blinking into the veil only to cross back out of it and into the club itself. Releasing his cousin, he took off in a sprint for the display glass centered in the dining room. Each thud leaving a foot print on the dusty hardwood floor. Dropping to the ground, his hands swiped at the dusty glass, and despite it being a dark ******** basement, Lucius was the type of monster that could see within any level of darkness. Standing up, Lucius would jump, placing himself above the glass with his legs pulled up about knees to chest. On his descent, his legs ejected beneath him, slamming his boots* upon the glass. Despite this one's surprising strength for his age, the boots were to blame for the effortless shattering of itself. The glass rained down like glitter. So long as it didn't get in any orifices, it was harmless. Landing in a three point stance, he slowly rose, leaving the dim main floor and basking in the darkness as he would begin to become one with it, his voice booming out from all surrounding darkness as he would mask the noise from within his immediate area of darkness.

"C'mon cousin. Let's see what we've learned in our time apart. If you manage to beat me, I'll give you a wicked awesome surprise!"

OutlawD One

Beloved Sex Symbol

Blue eyes opened to the world not that the girl cares about the world. It had been what months, maybe a few years? Time had been a thing that she couldn't grasp at the moment. A fleeting thought lost in a chaotic mind. Slipping from the comforts of black and golden cotton sheets the body next to her own rolled over. Something deep in the chest called to the girl, made her uncomfortable. Standing in the moonlight her skin glowed in the likeness of Moon beams, raven hair brushing against her back. As if there was purpose to the girls step she dressed and slipped from the warmth of the apartment. Streets washed in muted tones greeted her like an old friend as feet moved on the concrete. Ania felt old, for the first time in a very long time she felt the restless butterfly flap itself mad in the stomach. Streets blended into one another till her feet stopped in front of a building. Red lips pulled back in a small almost sadden smile. It was a building that use to hold comfort and the stale smell of blood. Now it Looked like a shell of it's former self. Slipping into the shadows and around the back, hand hesitating on the handle of the back door. It had been sealed shut for so long it took more force then she had originally thought. But soon Ania was stumbling into the familiar building, shoulder throbbing in a skull ache from the brute force it endured to open the damn door. Dust covered every surface and soon the nostalgic feeling welled up in her chest, the choking emotion filled to the brim. Fingers danced across the surface of the counter tops as feet danced across the floor. Oblivious to the other in the bar.

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

What's that? A new presence entering the abandoned club? In an instant, it would seem his cousin made like a cat and got out of dodge. Lucius might have done the same, though this one felt familiar to him. Odd for sure, considering he never met the woman. Yes, it was a woman. Ah....it was her. Mother to the one of the last few remaining children of his father. This brought an eerie fanged grin to his face. His scarlet eyes narrowed in delight as he became one with the shadows, literally. Surrounding her he spoke. His voice coming from all around her as she fumbled around in the dark.

"I never would have dreamed in a million years that I would actually run into you...But since you are here, tell me, where is he?"

W
ould she understand of whom he was talking about. Hell, would she somehow know him? Well, he was literally a combination of his parents, and felt equally parts of both. Regardless, he remained beyond the veil. Bonded with the darkness so that he might traverse the establishment undetected. And remain as such until he took his course of action.

BrokenDollEyes

Beloved Sex Symbol

"He is such a broad term dearie. One must actually broaden the search. He could be anyone and everyone. For instance, he as in your father considering you have the same scent. Even mixed in the shadows I know that scent anywhere. Or he as in my son your half brother. Either case they both elude me. Sorry"

She stated with little care as those blue eyes shut and her hearing became better along with her nose. This one would be tricky, not knowing if the little ******** would decide to attack or was a rather neutral party. But there was a strong doubt that ran in the veins. He seemed to be the type to go head to head with conflict. Then again she had thought the same with her son and yet he was the opposite of it. Ah her sweet Dante had grown into a sarcastic a**. Must of taken that from his father. Turning back to the current situation she waited for him to make what ever move he was gonna make.

"Well, what do you want?"

["stillnohero"]

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

The boy appeared behind her without a trace. His toothy grin fading into a frown, his narrowed scarlet eyes gazing over Ania. Already standing at approximately five and half feet tall, and weighing 118lbs soaking wet. He allowed her to linger in silence for a moment, mulling the question over in his mind as he tried to decide how sarcastic to be.

"What I want is such a broad question. But if you mean what do I want with your son, I simply wish to kill him. He is one of the last two remaining heirs to my father's seat on the throne, and to his lineage. As his Chosen, It is my unspoken duty to slay my undeserving siblings. A simple case of survival of the fittest."

H
e mentioned without a move, a blink, a smile. He was exactly as he was before speaking. When he spoke, his voice was only coming from his mouth as the source now. Of course he hoped to have startled her. He was a predatory creature, plain and simple. And those not like him were simply categorized as prey. Still, he wasn't interested in doing anything to this woman so long as she didn't see it in her place to try and stop him.

"Perhaps you can at least give me the courtesy of his last known where abouts?"

BrokenDollEyes

Beloved Sex Symbol

If startling was his goal it failed greatly, nothing startled her anymore. Well maybe one thing did and that was their father. This boy, no he did not introduce fear into her, not one ounce. Sadly she hadn't seen her own flesh and blood in what seemed like ages. "If you wish to hunt him, be my guest. I will only give you a warning, he won't be easy to slay you and him are much more alike then you think. As for where he is...I Don't even know." she replied while gazing down. Those red eyes the Pendragon line was good for shown brightly. So much like Dante so much like their father. For a beat of the heart she was taken back to the first time she laid eyes on him. But reality snatched her back, no use living in fleeting memories. "Good luck in hunting." If he was so threatened by Dante then it would be a fight worth seeing. The boy was a monster and his power was unknown even to her. "So do I get the name of the one hell bent on killing my offspring?"

Smoker

5 AM

With the flicker of the hardened door, stumbled through a somewhat forgotten figure. Standing in his usual six foot something, slightly slouched, demeanor as he traversed the bar's flooring. Eyes shifting to not only trace a path towards the nearest bar stool but to gain some sort of balance and equilibrium that his drinking seemed to have zapped since the beginning of his festivities. With an inconsistent step of each foot, he quickly plopped his body onto a stool. Hands lazily fishing through each pocket on his person he would shoot a welcoming gaze towards the bartender. It was in that initial look that would emit this sort of warmth, though his words fell short as his hands gripped both a cigarette and a lighter. "Mind if I get a double of your shittiest whiskey, make it neat please."

Flashing an unyielding grin as he placed the cigarette between his lips, then with a flick of the lighter saturated the opposite end of the cigarette creating a glowing orange ember. Puffing on the cigarette before pulling the smoke through his nose he placed a means of payment on the bar top as he awaited the bartenders inconclusive response. It was in that failed attempt at a charming customer that a short pause pursued. Silence shortly cut by the bartending grabbing a short glass and the bottom shelf whiskey they filled the wells tap with. Yielding no words as he slid the glass towards the man. The man's hand that had yet to return the lighter to his pocket would snap into the air as he brought it down with considerable force. Cigarette rolled to the corner of his mouth as he shouted once the metallic object smashed against the bar top, stopping the drink in its track just adjacent to it. "A DIME!!!!!!". A usual alliterative phrase people used whilst playing dominoes. A splash of whiskey would splatter across his knuckles as he clenched his teeth. A torrent of smoke spewing from his nostrils with his exhale. Leaving the lighter embedded in the hard lacquered wood of the bar as he gripped the glass and nodded towards the bartender. Simultaneously the man would tilt his head back as he slammed the double whiskey in an instant before slamming the glass back down on the bar top. "Ugh..a damn nickel!" he exclaimed as he ushered the bartender for another.

Returning that same grin as he rolled his lowly gaze towards the rest of the space that the establishment occupied. Even drenched in his drunken state, he found it hard to there be little to no people in the bar. Shrugging as he took another drag of his cigarette. Crimson hue returning to the bartender, placing a single boot on the adjacent bar stool. Allowing another shroud of smoke to engulf his figure while waiting for his second round.

The background music unbecoming of such a generic bar as he chuckled about this thought. Though his travels most certainly could say the same especially if it is any indication of the man he is supposed to be. We all end up doing something we are not proud of, that is the sins we bare, and for himself the only one eased with the sweet embrace of whiskey. The impetuous Hideo kun.

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

OOC: I know you worked hard on your post, but the bar is abandoned Hideo. sweatdrop

Smoker

ooc

Chyea bruh, I'm getting to that wink

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

BrokenDollEyes
If startling was his goal it failed greatly, nothing startled her anymore. Well maybe one thing did and that was their father. This boy, no he did not introduce fear into her, not one ounce. Sadly she hadn't seen her own flesh and blood in what seemed like ages. "If you wish to hunt him, be my guest. I will only give you a warning, he won't be easy to slay you and him are much more alike then you think. As for where he is...I Don't even know." she replied while gazing down. Those red eyes the Pendragon line was good for shown brightly. So much like Dante so much like their father. For a beat of the heart she was taken back to the first time she laid eyes on him. But reality snatched her back, no use living in fleeting memories. "Good luck in hunting." If he was so threatened by Dante then it would be a fight worth seeing. The boy was a monster and his power was unknown even to her. "So do I get the name of the one hell bent on killing my offspring?"

Seriously? A mother that wouldn't die for her child? He could sense that she wasn't human. But not even the likes of elf'kin nor fae were that cold hearted. Not as far as he knew anyway, which wasn't a lot in his short life. Perhaps she simply accepted that it was a matter completely out of her control. After all, she asked for his name, yet she didn't seem to even want to know why he wished to slay her son.

"Monster.....abomination, I have many names. My given name is Lucius."

H
e paused as he flashed a grin to the woman, his arms crossing over his chest as he stood straight, not locking his knees of course.

"But we aren't here to talk about me we're discussing Dante. When and where did you last see him? Did you have any clue as to where he might be going?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff