Total Votes:[ 105 ]

Powerhouse

11,375 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
Detective Bigby Wolf

count_zantara

This is where it got weird. Where one would expect a mashed face, a torn shoulder, a headlock even, to fell a guy, Drew kept chugging along, huffing and puffing away. He was powerful, strong, and even with his vision flashing in brief spurts of black and white, he attempted bringing in one more breath to help him through.

(Clarification; Super-Human Durability-Drew is able to withstand incredible amounts of punishment, pain, and can keep active beyond what a majority of most meta humans are able to withstand.)

There it was. Bigby flinched, just enough, with the pain, with everything else, the how slick his head, neck, and torso had become and the rapidly changing physiognomy of the would-be were-wolf, Drew would finally be able to tug, and tug, his chin bending down, and finally, pull free.

There was lancing pain across his shoulder. But it went mostly ignored, at this point, drugs and adrenaline, dopomine and hormones running through his blood at such a rate he could hardly feel how his muscles threatened to disappear into the ready abyss of his body.

(clarification; I think you got your sides mixed up. Drew is crushing the kidney with his right hand, meaning if you were to attack that arm, you'd go for the right shoulder. Furthermore. Severing muscles in the shoulder would not weaken the forearm and hand strength inherent to an attack of this sort.)

If he had, in fact, managed to pull out, there was a mighty tug, a pull, in his lower back, lifting Drew just enough to bring the left arm that had been pinned underneath of him, and slam it into Bigby's face/snout before he finally, graciously, went slipping into an unconscious stupor. He had to put the icing on the cake.

His nose, broken, his mouth a wreck and his teeth probably in need of a dental job of magnanimous proportions, a ruined shoulder senting blood and core everywhere, and a severe influx of blood to the brain took it out of a guy, it did.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Not Roen

A coy smile slithered across her mouth as his hand took liberty with her hip. Drawing her in closer to his person, so much so her side now pressed against his. Oh Ania had many years of training with males like him. Liking woman whom held beauty but held tongues. Defiantly more like her sister then herself.

"Oh dear once you have mastered the art you never forget it. No matter how put of practice you are!"

Another charming smile as her body molded against hisown. Eyes dance across the action going on with the wolf in human cclothes. What a messy ordeal, they all wanted a piece of the action. Nose twitching ever so slightly as eyes took glance up at the stairs, watching Saint come down. Someone new that Ania yet to met, speaking of met where the hell was her blonde at? It had been a while since the female last spoke with Cici.

"Oh positively swooning, can you not tell dear?"

Speaking with put missing a beat her blue eyes flashed back to him. The fae started too slide back into her old self. The typical woman every dominant male could want. Beauty, soft spoken bit yet would match wit and take in information. This was the woman that had been the Apple of the courts eyes for years. It made her perfect for spying. Made her skilled for it, slowly her head titles off to the side. Causing black hair to shift and frame that perfect face of hers.

Eyes noting the twitch of his hand upon that sword of his.

Dangerous Businessman

BrokenDollEyes

"How right you are," the Outsider whispered in reply concerning mastering the art and never being able to forget it. He could be coquettish when he liked, this fiend; but boldness suited him best. It was with boldness that he took his thumb and slid it beneath the hem of Ania's shirt, the calloused digit sliding across her creamy skin with reckless abandon. She was cool to the touch as most creatures were, and he delighted in the texture. He followed her attention when it wandered, privately displeased that she could have eyes for anything but him, but nonetheless kept his peace concerning it. He would have her soon enough, this dainty creature.

"Mmm," he hummed, rolling his shoulders in the approximation of a shrug as he looked at her, his free hand, which he had used to gesture obscenely at Hayl and his crew now raising to brush aside an errant forelock, "no, no I can't. You're doing an excellent job of concealing your swoons, Ania. I might have to do better." He lowered that hand and reached for her, fingertips slipping below her chin and tilting it up to raise her face. She had delicate features, which he enjoyed. Nice hair, too, he felt. He took his fingers from her chin and cupped her cheek, swiping his thumb across the delicate skin while his other hand drifted erstwhile, lifting her shirt albeit barely.

"I don't scare you, do I?" he asked almost shyly, full of wickedness as he held her in his ruby gaze.

Dangerous Businessman

Good, the soldiers were leaving. Not like they were much of an issue anyway. As Drew recovered, Bishop pick himself back up standing at roughly 5'10", barely peaking at about 165lbs soaking wet. Sizing up the detective as he wolfed out, Bishop saw this as a lucrative moment to abuse as an excuse to feed into his feral mind for once. A single hand reached to the buckle of his utility belt and released it. He discarded it by tossing it to the site. Removing his vest to fully expose his scarred and tattooed torso. The olde English letters inked across his shoulder reading ACHERON was a testament to who he was. A tattoo that had been upon him since arriving on Gaia Primus. And he had done quite the job to earn the title as well. Tzak Bishop is The River of Pain.

"Drew, I'm gonna' try sumthin' out. If I get outta' control jus' back ******** up."

H
e mentioned plainly as he took big breaths in through his mouth and out through his nose in a fast fashion. Fast deep breaths. His heart rate began to climb as his blood pumped with adrenaline, bursting that illustrious Compound V through his veins at an accelerated rate which proved to boost all of his qualities. Pushing his strength, speed, senses via Hyperkinesis, everything became supercharged. Bishop's entire body seemed to flex in unison, like one giant muscle. His bulk made him swell out, resembling a baby hulk. His pupils dilated to almost shroud the entire hazel brown iris' of his eyes. His skin began to turn red from the excess travel of blood through his body, veins reveling themselves all over the damn place. Starring at the Wolfman, Bishop growled while exposing his chrome fangs, his arms coming up as he began his approach on the beast.

YummyBiscuits
Detective Bigby Wolf

Beloved Sex Symbol

Not Roen

Bold male wasn't he, if the hip grab wasn't the first clue then slipping his hand up her shirt was. But if she were anything but a Fae it would be an insult instead of the compliment it truly was. But still a bold move on his ends! Blue orbs rested on his face watching the emotions flicker across them. Most hard to truly tell what he was thinking. He had control over every thing it seemed like. Yet the woman knew deep down in the pit of her tummy he didn't like her looking.

Men with egos bigger then their cocks tended to do that, and normally Ania was right on the money. Call it Fae intuition. Part of her wondered what he would do if the real her came forth. All pretty and glowing? But it was when he brushed the hair away and cupped her face. That reality slammed into her, heart twisting in pain that she thought was buries deep down.

Affection she had only let one other show her, that led down a path of pain. To finally find someone whom stole your heart and then get told you didn't hold there's. Like a slap to the face it was! All that emotion boiled back up with simple caress. The rough hand against cheek causing breath to hitch in throat. Body to slightly shiver in excitement. Men had touched her before but only one other causes this type of reation in her. Painful reminder it was.

"Sorry love. But a lady has to keep composure in public"

A breathy laugh, head falling into open Palm as she watched him. Smile slightly softer then before, amazing he had caused such a reaction in her. Normal women would have returned his affection with there own. Rubbing against him, doe eyed and explicit thoughts running in the mind. Ania played as little harder too get as a lady should.

"Scare? Heaven's no love"

The words falling of lips like honey. What did this guy have in mind. Ania had her curiosity peeked and like the cat it might just kill her finding out. Then her eyes locked in to his own. That ruby gaze had stilled her to the core. Slamming the breath from her lungs; why Sid they have to be ruby?

Dangerous Businessman

BrokenDollEyes

"That's a shame," the Outsider sighed, his face an artful repose designed to look as dramatic as devilishly possible, "I had hoped for a little fear. It would have colored your cheeks most prettily." Chest rising and falling with the dramatic intake and release of breath, Roen slid his hand higher and began stroking the marble skin along Ania's ribcage, his calloused fingers a startling, rough contrast to her fair skin. "I'll have to put some in you eventually," he promised with a leer. Taking her cheek between his thumb and forefinger, the fiend pinched it just slightly before releasing it and combing her hair back.

"Time's up, I'm afraid, sweetling. Any longer and I'll be shoving you under this table, or inviting you to some lounge. I can be awfully persuasive when I put my mind to it, I would have you know." He raised his hand and set his palm to her cheek, patting it fondly even as his hand reached up her shirt to cup her breast, squeezing it with a familiarity to was most characteristic of his kind. "Trust me, we're better off this way, you and I. You would not remain a lady long around me, and I, well, I have responsibilities to take care of. It was a very distinct pleasure making your acquaintance, Ania. Do keep your doors bolted until we meet again, lest I be tempted to steal into your bedroom as you sleep. Pesky thing, a devil's wanton desire. Up now, off with you back to your duties, leave me to my cranberry and lonesome."

He took his hand from her shirt and gave her bosom a gentle pat before gesturing for her to leave him. "Be wary of the Big Bad Wolf, dear. He seems to be in a bad mood."

Beloved Sex Symbol

Not Roen

"I'm not easily scared"

The lie slipped past her mouth as her eyes shifted away from his own. The ruby shades different from the owns she use to have fondness for. Yet it still shook her to the core. But the fear that gripped her heart was cast to the way side as something. Correction his hand cupped as very sensitive body part.

A flush coated those cheek bones in a mix of shock and anger. How the hell was this a** just going to grab her tit! But words died on her tongue as he spoke of her dismissal like nothing. Insulted, angered, slight fear and...excitement all boiled with in. Amazing really that this male had caused so much emotion with in her.

"Locks are for the weak and scared dear"

Removing herself from his side the girl moved back to the bar. Having a feeling that this was not going to be the last time she would see him. A shaky breath uttered the fae slipped behind the bar. Uninterested in the brawl taking place in front of her.

Hands picking up the glasses and bottles that where left from the men in power armor. Tossing them away with out mmuch thought. That was till Roens words circled around the mind a few time.

Duties.

She didn't even work here! Hell she had been filling in till Bishop had gotten back in. So why the hell was she still playing bartender?

Smoker

ImNoHero

YummyBiscuits

"God damn," Bigby muttered nasally, Drew's last-ditch punch breaking his nose and sending spurts of blood dripping down his face. Grabbing his aching side with one hand and rolling the unconscious Drew off of him with the other, Bigby grunted with the effort of sitting up and took a quick look around, yellow eyes searching for Hayl. He grunted when he found the man in power armor, the idea of fighting him after having a toss with Drew not a very appealing one. Reaching up and grabbing his nose, the wolf snapped it back into place with a satisfying crunch and wiped his face of blood before standing up on unsteady feet. The residual pain in his side was excruciating, forcing him to hobble back to the bar where he leaned against it with a grunt.

"Whiskey," he demanded, smelling the air, sniffing Bishop's approach. Turning his head and regarding the proprietor out of one eye, Bigby growled. It was a menacing thing, hearing the growl of a wolfman. Low in timbre, it was the primordial sound of a hunter on the prowl that sent lesser forms of life fleeing. He didn't expect Bishop to. It was just a warning, and a promise: ******** with the Big Bad Wolf, and Bishop would end up the same way as Drew, beaten and bloody on the barroom floor.

Mini-hulk or not, Bigby was pissed, and there was much and more to say of the pissed off detective than bushier eyebrows and longer nails. He turned to face Bishop as he waited for the whiskey to be fished out, and left no room to doubt just who the Alpha was in the SadistFaction. Raising a hand and pointing one thick finger at the approaching brawler, Bigby barked. "Back off, a*****e. You're about to take out a ********' loan, and you're not going to like the interest. I'll put you down if I have to." Bloodied, Bigby's shirt stuck gummed to his chest, revealing thick, matted hair and the hard, lean and sculpted body beneath; it was the hungry look of a predator, definition without the bulk.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Detective Bigby

A brow rose when the call of whiskey came from the wolf. Considering she was still playing tender the girl grasped the neck of the bottle and placed it on the counter. With out hesitation a tumbler was provided along with it. If she was correct a bottle was what would be needed. The contents seemed to last a bit better then a tumbler did.

Blood was high in the air, the coppery scent tickling the nose. Hard to tell which blood was who's, it mixed together. Almost being able to taste it. Soon a rag w as placed beside the bottle. For the wolf to clean up a bit...god knows what her once.clean floor looked like.

Dangerous Businessman

Detective Bigby Wolf
"Back off, a*****e. You're about to take out a ********' loan, and you're not going to like the interest. I'll put you down if I have to."
YummyBiscuits

The trick to Bishop was, he was always angry, always pissed, absolutely positively ******** LIVID. The only thing that changed was his ability to contain his raw anger and hate. The only time these feelings almost didn't exist was when he was either with his Goons, or with Cicily. But this particular moment put him on the edge, especially with the soldiers gone. One of his boys just went down to the detective. And if he was even half the investigator he claimed to be, then he would know all about that Gang Mentality. You see, inadvertently, Bigby had seemed to place him self in an knigga-moment that led him into another awkward knigga-moment, and hinted at what it known as knigga-synthesis. Basic street rules here, no sugar coating. His freak out moment was much more than a show. It wouldn't be long now before Bishop managed to reach the big bad wolf. Surely when he got done with him this mother ******** would only be good to huff, puff, and drink everything he ingest through a straw for well.....the rest of his life. Or at least, that would be much of the case for a human if the human's face wasn't outright removed from his skull. (Not that there is an attack here.)

By the time the detective was half way through his threats, Bishop showed no cognitive semblance of even hearing him. He was lost in the abyss of his Feral Mind, his Primal Fury. The Meta mutated in accordance with his base skills and was put at his best, which was also his worst. His arms up, out, forth, and in. Aiming to grab up the detective from his sideways sitting position, where his bulky arms would lock at the hands, applying a bear hug with his monstrous strength. There were no more words, just grunts and growls rumbling from the chest as the brute zeroed in on it's target. To Bishop, in his right mind if he had one, it didn't mattered who started what, The River Styx was the kind of gang to finish it. Ya dig?

Smoker

ImNoHero

It was said that those who made beasts of themselves got rid of the pain of being men. Bigby reached behind him for the tumbler of whisky, eyeing Bishop's approach erstwhile he drank the contents of the glass. The aroma preceded the flavor and burn, liquid silk lit aflame snaking down his chest to light a fire in his stomach.

Bigby focused on this feeling, sighing out the animal and embracing the man until his hair shortened and his eyes grew darker, amber once more. He wondered what people would say of beasts who made men of themselves as he tossed the glass aside with a shatter and stepped forward to meet Bishop, hands flexing in preparation for combat.

Bishop went in for his hug, and Bigby side-stepped the man and ducked out of his reach, mouthing off the entire time as he circled away from the counter and into the SadisFaction proper, keeping both he and the brawler more-or-less face to face. "Oh. Good. ********' roid rage over here. You're all style and no substance, a*****e. I'm going to tell you again, back down, or I'll put you down!"

Familiar Lunatic

OutlawD One
YummyBiscuits
Detective Bigby Wolf
ImNoHero
Not Roen
BrokenDollEyes
Viice

Mooks in Power Armor

Listening to the voxbead in his head, Hayl was in the midst of subvocally sending out orders to his various squads as he heard the television begin to rise in volume. Not turning around, he pulled his Hell Pistol and fired, turning the square box on the wall into slag, instantly replacing the pistol on his hip continuing as if nothing had happened.

He wasn't in a mood anymore for that level of s**t.

Half his attention on the room with Bishop 'hulking out', Hayl wondered when it was ever going to get to his people that sort of techno-wizardry. He wanted to be the Winter Soldier, for crying out loud. Pulling over a napkin and a pen out of the bowl on the counter, Hayl wrote out a note for Drew

Brosef

When you wake up, come find me over at the Library. I've got called in for a protection detail on this Raven chick. Seems like some shits gone down and Bravot's keeping an eye on her. HQ says something about you being tight with the lady or some s**t. I donno.

Anyways, you got my number. Hit me up when you wake up and we'll talk.

Hayl

Looking over at Ania, Hayl pulled a hundred denomination bill from his pocket and tucked it in with the note, holding it out towards her.

Make sure Drew gets this when he wakes up, if you don't mind. Me and him have business later.

With a nod in thanks as he replaced his gauntlets, Hayl sighed as he finished his drink and headed for the door, his personal squad of ten men forming up behind him as he headed out the door leaving Bishop and the Motherbreather Bigby out of his thoughts for now.

Hayl had issues to deal with.

Dangerous Businessman

Suddenly a TV exploded. As if never concerned with Bigby, The hulking meta turned away from him, following the source of all the noise and destruction. Hayl. Stalking into a jog, into a sprint. The baby hulk charged at the man in power armor. He would take a very small amount of time to reach him. This wasn't Bishop's intent, though in Feral Mind, aggro was a big concern. The wolf was targeted, but by not engaging him fully prior to the big bang. Hayl simply called attention to himself. Attention coming from a man turned beast for the moment.

"grrRAHHH!!!"

count_zantara

Smoker

"Yeah," Bigby muttered under his breath as he turned away, fishing in his back pocket for his wallet, "that's what I thought." Sniffling up blood and mucus, the detective hocked out a loogie of gore and filth onto the barroom floor and dipped his chin to examine the contents of his wallet. Finding it empty, he groaned inwardly. Not for the second time this afternoon, Bigby cursed himself for leaving his investigative stipend back at the office. Putting his wallet away and leaning against the bar for support, Bigby looked at Ania.

"I want to open a tab, miss. I'm good for it, I promise. Here," he fished inside his shirt pocket and pulled out a business card, sticky with blood, both his and Drew's. "Here's my number and where I live, in case you need to call."

Big B Wolf, P.I
004 - 978 - 3322
Nancy's China, Guildhall Ward, 2nd Floor

He laid the card down on the counter and rolled away, nearly falling over a stool. With the adrenaline wearing off and Bishop's crown-buster wearing on him, Bigby stumbled away and out of the SadistFaction's backdoor, standing in an alleyway. Smoothing his hands through his bloody, wild hair and fingering the split in the skin atop his skull, the detective grunted.

It was a piss poor way to conduct an investigation.

Lighting up a Lho-stick and inhaling the acrid flavor, Bigby sighed out his stress, fixed his tie, jammed his hands into his pockets, and went home. He'd catch up to Hayl sooner or later, and then the two of them were going to have a nice, long chat.

[exit: Bigby Wolf]

Beloved Sex Symbol

count_zantara

Detective Bigby

YummyBiscuits"

Glancing at Hayl and then the letter she simply nodded her head. Taking it with care the girl tucked it into her back pocket. Drew should be waking up soon..least she hoped so. Turning attention back to the wolf a brow rose. The comeback stuck in her throat when he asked for a tab. Rule of thumb always make sure you have money!

Taking a tumbler from the shelf she placed his card inside of it. Noting the one he had broken earlier. "The ********, there was a ******** trash can right there!" The chick exclaimed. The bloody snort sticking to the floor hands placed angry on hips. Men!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff