Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Explorer

<< Tsume Yve >>

He smiled up at Tetsu as she placed the meal down in front of him. "I don't mean it that way. It's just not that often we have a bar fight between a dwarf and an angered orc who just lost in a card game." He said with a laugh as he seemed to recall the incident. "That was quite the mess they made, ya know. Did they ever pay you back?" He took the sake and pulled out a small clay cup from his kimono, filling it with sake and then quickly drinking it. "Tetsu this gets better every time." He said giving her a cheers motion before refilling it and turning to face Ryven. He blinked a few times as she was no long hidden behind her cloak. Her features were captivating as he noticed her tail and the color of her skin. "I could tell you about the time Tetsu wrestled a lizard folk out of the Inn, or the time some gnomes nearly crashed their zeppelin into my forge. The list goes on just ask away." He said between sips from his cup. He picked up a piece of raw meat and began to eat it as he looked over the others that began to enter the Inn. His Tail swayed as his body relaxed from the sake and he re-filled the cup once more. As he watched a woman caught his eye causing his ears to perk up as she darted to the corner of the inn. He watched her for a quick second before returning his attention to Ryven.

Wicked Trickster

LanceX

Astrid FrostWind
Astrid's head swiveled to follow Lance as he set a plate of food down, right beside her . Her eyes widened, and out from underneath her skirt..a long, peculiar tail began to sway back and forth like a pups. Sit...food....relax...hungry. She nodded, and pulled one of the chairs out, crawling right onto the seat, perching there,"Astrid.", she said, before pulling the plate close, staring at it once again. There were a few things she recognized, and some she didn't...but it all smelled amazing to her nose, which crinkled a bit.

Lance then did something..rather strange, strange to Astrid's knowledge. He began to make noises..very primitive sounding ones, a pair of mugs( hah! ) floating over from the counter. What was this...this....magic!? Astrid stared warily, one hand shifting to her axe. She had never seen an official use of magic...so, it unnerved her a bit. But, the mugs merely landed on the table . Leaning forward, she growled curiously, curling her hands around either side of the mug, and brought it up to her nose, taking a sniff. She assumed that the open part went to her mouth..usually Astrid stuck to using her hands as a form of support for water, so this...thing....was foreign to her. Yet, nice. Less trouble, and her hands wouldn't get wet. And so, pressing the ridge of the mug to her mouth, she tipped her head back and began to chug.

Distinct Werewolf

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Crystalina Elizabeta Serena
call me Crys if you must

Her feet, trapped in the heeled boots for a good hundred miles, burned and ached. Her stomach clawed at her to eat whatever she could see. Her entire body longed to stop and sleep a while, but she had not yet found where the moon mother had bid her go. She continued walking up through the town until she came to the Inn. Her vision returned in a flash, confirming the location as she saw it in front of her. With tired steps, she stepped through the front door of the tavern inn and fell back into a chair near a window. Crys slid her black cloak from her shoulders with a heavy sigh. She leaned against the sill of the window to enjoy the cool night air at rest instead of walking through it. Her eyes slid closed slowly, not fully aware that there were other people around
User Image

Elwood

A man walked through the town dawning crimson red and gold robes, brown utility belt with a sword in its sheeth dangling from it, and wore brown boots. Across his eyes was a sash that matched his waredrobe and yet stunning golden hair. In his hand he carried a walking stick and seemed to stroll through allowing his cane to touch corners, nooks, cranies, and other things near by to get his bearing as he tapped each one. Although through this he was able to hear and see what was around him to a certain distance. He could tell after a while this town was rather small.

Elwood took a deep breath of the air and smelled a sulfer type smell. He tilted his head and laughed a little, "Strong smell..tells me that I am near or in a dormant like vocano area. Heh...almost like home...," he said as he continued walking through the streets. He kept humming to himself and let the sounds bouce off of nearby objects and people to head back to his ears to gain visuals of them. Sonar the number one way to know what is around a person who is so called, "blind as a bat."

LanceX's Waifu

Enduring Survivor

14,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image
[Tetsu]
[Currently: Scurrying Around ]
[Mood: Thrilled ]

Tetsu could not help but to start laughing from the story that Tsume had brought up. The fight had certainly been entertaining, and while no, she had not been paid, she did not answer the question.
Instead, she scurried off to the kitchen to grab another tray, which she filled with plates of food for all of the newcomers. She seemed to maneuver easily through the inn, even when the town cat (who had taken to calling the inn its new home) scurried under her feet. She left a plate on the table in front of the girl who had gone directly to the back of the inn, as well as a mug, and gave the girl a soft smile, without saying a word.
Heading for the woman who had just come in, she placed the same things on the table and, seeing that her eyes were closed and she seemed exhausted. Without a word to her either, just a smile of happiness, seeing that there were finally more customers in the inn, she headed back for the bar to prepare a few more meals.

((Edit:
OOC: I'm headed off to bed. Hoping some sleep will get rid of this confounded headache. See you all tomorrow!))

Distinct Werewolf

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Saber vampire
Crystalina Elizabeta Serena
call me Crys if you must

Crys looked up from the cold window as she heard the click of shoes approach and disappear. When she looked down at the table in front of her, seeing the food and drink, her mouth began to water dangerously and tears threatened to come out. The goddess had led her to a place of hospitality and kindness without judgement. She said a silent prayer of thanks for the woman that had given her the food, and a blessing upon her for good fortune. Once the prayer was finished, she dug into the meal to satisfy her aching stomach. Crys, once full, began to sip the mug she was given. It left a burning trail to her core, making her sigh in happiness. This was going to be wonderful if everyone was just as beautiful and kind as the woman who had served her

Cute Master

xxUser Image
Nyitia xxx
Dragon Priestess

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx〖↘⋱↘⋱↘⋱↘〗
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

A man with large, black wings walked towards a large building known as Dragon's Nook Inn. He was closely followed by a girl with white hair and horns. She gripped his hand loosely and only seemed to stare forward. Her eyes were a light blue and completely empty. "Jack, where are you taking me? We still need to find her." The woman whispered close to his ear. "You need rest Nyitia, that last one tore you up pretty bad." He said with a heavy sigh. "That poor creature was demented.." She muttered with a sad look. When they finally reached the inn, Jack held open the door and lead her in. Nyitia smiled softly as the scents hit her nose, and then sighed as her stomach began to growl. Jack laughed softly and led her over to a table. "Sit down, we're going to get something to eat before we rest. You seem a bit hungry." He said with a soft chuckle as he sat down across from her. Her head fell in shame, "I am not hungry." She lied.

Jack
xxxx▇▇▇▇▇xxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇xxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇

User Image♥Ooc:: well it's seems we have two blind characters xD
Hello everyone c:
♥

LanceX's Waifu

Enduring Survivor

14,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Megathread 100
~Ryven~

~Currently: Eating ~
~Mood: Content ~

Ryven could not help but to laugh at the thought of the woman running the inn, Tetsu, wrestling a lizard person out the door of the inn itself. The sound of her laugh was different from that of many other women, it was far from dainty, and yet seemed to have a mixture of sounds to it, as though it were more than just her laughing. She could hear a particular tone in Tsume's voice as he spoke of Tetsu, and she grinned.
"You know, compliments and jokes do not make our intentions clear. Perhaps I am mistaken, but if you should be interested in the lady, perhaps you should just say it to her." She was smirking slightly, tail swaying ever so slowly.
"In any case, I should love to hear whichever story you would like to tell. It has been a long ride without company, and I am enjoying it." Ryven looked around the slowly filling inn, and, with a touch of surprise, noticed the newest arrivals, namely a woman with horns very similar to her own. I am not the only one? She thought, unsure of whether this was a good thing or not.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image
[Tetsu]
[Currently: Busy ]
[Mood: Happy ]

Tetsu had forgotten how much could happen in a full inn. With the incoming visitors, she was reunited with the familiar rush of customers. She quickly retrieved two of the extra plates she had been preparing, and carried them out to the newest additions to the room. Setting them down, she gave a kind smile.
"You both look absolutely exhausted. Stay as long as you wish, and get the much needed rest that you deserve. If you should need anything else from me, just shout and I will be over as soon as I am able." She bowed her head slightly before heading back behind the bar counter to resume her work.

((OOC: Would anyone like me to put together an OOC thread where we can chat among ourselves without doing so after a post in here?))

Cute Master

xxUser Image
Nyitia xxx
Dragon Priestess

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx〖↘⋱↘⋱↘⋱↘〗
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Jack smiled and thanked the woman who brought out the food. "Thank you ma'am." He slid one of the plates closer to Nyitia, and began to devour what was on the plate in front of him. Nyitia smelled the air around her and caught the scent of food, she reached out and felt around for a utensil. "You know.. you can use your hands. There's no need for formalities here." Jack mumbled in between bites. "This place isn't your old village." Nyitia sighed and reached for her plate, bringing it closer to her. She picked up a piece of meat and tasted it. "You're right, my dear Jack. This food is much more delicious." She said with a soft smile. She began eating more of the food as she listened to the commotions around her. "Are we going to stay here long?" she asked the fairy. "Most likely, I will be right back. I'm going to scout out the town and see if we can get your sword fixed..." He stood up and disappeared. Nyitia sighed and finished eating what was on her plate.

ooc:: That may be a good idea ; A ;

Jack
xxxx▇▇▇▇▇xxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇xxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇

User Image♥Ooc:: well it's seems we have two blind characters xD
Hello everyone c:
♥

LanceX's Waifu

Enduring Survivor

14,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Megathread 100
OOC THREAD HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE FIRST POST!

Aged Explorer

User Image
[Lance]

He chuckled to himself as he watched Astrid examine the mug as if she'd never seen one before. His eyes scanned the tavern as people seemed to enter one after another. He waited for some space as people passed by before he stretched out his wings and let out a long yawn. "So you must be one of few words. Do you plan to stay here for a while? Or will you be off and about tomorrow?" He said to her not really knowing what else to talk about. He then smiled as he watched her finish her drink. "You're quite the thirsty one, would you like more?" he asked her as he awaited his mug of water. He took a few bites of the food from his plate. His eyes widening as he found the taste of the fresh food to be overwhelming "It's so nice to have a real meal again." He thought to himself as he continued to eat and observe the rest of the patrons. Pulling a long wooden pipe from his cloak he looked over to Tetsu as she seemed to move faster with each pass. When he got the chance he tapped her with his tail "Excuse me Miss is it ok if I smoke in here?" He said to her as he held up his pipe.

LanceX's Waifu

Enduring Survivor

14,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image
[Tetsu]
[Currently: Running around the tavern ]
[Mood: Still happy ]

Tetsu smiled at the winged man who had thanked her, taking a brief look at the woman sitting with him, before moving onward.
Feeling the tap, she was momentarily startled and nearly dropped the tray she was carrying back. Looking over to Lance, she blinked a couple of times.
"Oh, oh yes! That's fine!" What kind of a tavern would it have been if she did not allow that? She smiled for a second, before she realized that she had completely forgotten the water he had asked for. She waved her hand over the mug that was in front of him, and gave a nod. "There you are, as well. Water is an easy fix, one of the few things that I can easily change another drink into! I hope you enjoy!"

Wicked Trickster

LanceX

Astrid FrostWind
Astrid set the mug aside as soon as she drained the last of its contents, then went to work on her plate, plucking up a chunk of meat and tearing into it. At least this she knew...it was...warm, and cooked, lacking blood...but, Astrid knew how to kill it. She seemed to not be listening as Lance spoke...however, upon his questions, the female paused and glanced up,"...I come to know people, what creatures...and humans are like.", she started, after gulping down her mouthful of food,"If I can stay and learn from the ones here....it help me get on in this world. I live alone my life, since I was knee height..until big enough to leave, and see what is beyond my home...travelers give me this.", Astrid gestured to her garb, meaning she had been bare bodied when first venturing from her homeland,"..I make this after seeing one males weapon, but...bigger..", she nodded then at the large axe propped against their table.

Ah....more...water? Astrid glanced down at her empty mug silently, and nodded, both her long ears flicking.
                        User Image
                        BORIS.
                        I AM: Just arriving in town.

His evening was not very eventful but Boris was already in a sour mood. He had found nothing during his venture following a lead that may have been false. He couldn't stop thinking about the two humans he met a few days ago. They had offered to trade his gold for information about the well, and Boris was desperate, so he gave them the last of his coins. They told him a story that seemed true enough and he went searching like an idiot. He cursed under his breath pulling his cloak closer to his body. He had been in a human's body for almost three years and he still could not get use to their hairless skin. His brows seemed to be in a permeant pinch upon his forehead the more and more angry he got. However, it did lighten his mood when he notice a village up ahead. Normally, a person would be happy to see a place of shelter but he was not. He had no coins to buy food or a place to sleep and hunting was nearly impossible. Still, he walked into the village to see what he could find.

Aged Explorer

<< Tsume Yve >>

In mid sip he looked down at Ryven, his face now had a slight tint of red, which the sake was helping with. As he finished the cup he set it down on the counter. "Alright then, I'll begin with the story of how I almost got my tail chopped off." Pausing, he refilled his cup and took another sip of sake. "It started as another day working the smith as a customer came in. He was an odd one, maybe the first and only customer like him. He was a gnome and only stood three feet tall at best. I felt bad because I heard the bell ring when the door was open but saw no one and returned to work. Then, after a few minutes, he yelled for my attention. He nearly caused me to fall over from shock because it seemed to come out of nowhere." Taking another bite of the raw meat he continued with his story. "He talked for nearly an hour about the hill giant that stole his pony, and how he wanted to go fight it and reclaim his prize animal. I tried to talk him out of it, but he insisted in purchasing a great sword for his duel with the giant. He then paid me, promptly picked the sword up, and began to carry it to the door. I turned to go back to my work, when suddenly I heard a soft thump as the sword hit the top of the door frame it was quickly followed by the gnome yelling obscenities, I think in gnomish, as the sword fell quickly and landed right behind me cutting the tip of the fur off my tail." Now holding his tail as he looked down at it for a moment. "The gnome apologized and I refunded his money, which he then used to just buy another pony." He laughed as he finished his story. He raised his cup in cheers to Ryven and finished it off.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff