Welcome to Gaia! ::

teatimeHITLER

Soon the memory did fade away, but Mohan was left with the aftermath of what that memory did to him. It soured his mood, and reminded him of his own bad memories, which were now beginning to flow. He remained where he was, half-on Fray as he still desperately wanted to hold on to the high, hoping it would come back, but unsure how to proceed. Fray would begin to see him, alone, doing his research. He drowned out his feelings in his research. He believed that Fray had left him, not knowing that she had been kidnapped, and he blamed himself. He thought himself foolish for ever believing someone as wonderful as she could ever love a dork like him. The amount of self loathing was unexpected as he inwardly tried to redeem himself via scientific discovery. His loneliness drove him into the mountains, researching other species, mostly beings called Time Lords and how they could manipulate the time vortex. The morality of time travel challenged him as he had to continually fight the urge to go back just to see her face. There were many sleepless nights, many hours spent lost in computer screens and black coffee as the good doctor trucked on, believing he was only worth as much as his intelligence could take him.

He growled, now climbing off of Fray completely, ignoring her desire for a kiss. "How long is this supposed to last?" he groaned, bringing his hands up to his head in an attempt to soothe out the headache that was growing. Because he was so inexperienced and unable to control what was shared, he couldn't seem to stop the flow of negativity that was sparked from Fray's memory.

Kawaii Hunter

Mohan Yorke_x

Fray held onto him still with her eyes closed, watching the memories of him working in the lab, feeling his deep-rooted heartache while she was gone. The heartache she never meant to cause... . She ran her hands along his neck, down his shoulders towards his midsection.. knowing at the least the heightened physical awareness would feel good despite the emotional torment. She felt like she was having an out of body experience, so aware of her body and Mohan's. It would be something he'd never experienced as a human.

Then she felt his weight lift off of her and opened her eyes, adjusting herself as Mohan's guilt seeped into her. "Your self-loathing is suffocating you," She said quietly, slowly standing up and leaving the blanket on the chair. Fray started to saunter over to him, her green eyes hazy as she tried to think of some way to console him. "I don't know," She replied truthfully about how long it would last, She was still feeling the high from Mohan's blood coursing through her, but her mood was beginning to plummet as his did and there was little could be done to stop it. Fray certainly was more experienced than him though, she could explore his ins and outs further. And with his mood now sour, she could read his thoughts quite easily. Something like nostalgia transferred over from him, mixed with longing.. his intense desire was quite different from hers, although she had already suspected it long aog.

"When you look at me, all you see is a broken toy that needs fixed," She said quietly.
teatimeHITLER

"You're not a toy, but you are broken." Mohan responded, hands still on his head. He was looking down at the floor, trying to hold out the waves of hurt that kept crashing on top of him, mixed with lingering highs and physical wants. "You're not you. But that's not your fault, and I don't hold it against you. We're so close to fixing things."

His voice was soft, partly because of his headache and partly because he was speaking a truth that he knew she didn't like, because he could feel it through her. He knew that she desired to be loved despite the condition she was in, and he did love her, but it was no secret that he loved her far more as a kitsune than as a vampire.

"You're the one that doesn't understand. How can you understand when you can't feel at all? You don't even know what you're doing." His words were harsher than he meant due to the pain.

Kawaii Hunter

Mohan Yorke_x

Frayda stared at Mohan with a defeated expression.. He still didn't get it and she had grown tired of waiting for him to long ago, hence why she turned her emotions off in the first place. "I am so damn sick of everyone begging me to turn my emotions back on. You don't get to make that decision for me," she said finally once he'd said his part. She reached for his arm to see if he was wearing a vervain bracelet or anything. "What am I to you? Who am I to you?" She wasn't compelling him to answer, it was more of a rhetorical question.

"Even if I could be kitsune again, I wouldn't be the person that I was. So it's about time that I accept what I am and figure out a way to live the rest of my life, whether it's till tomorrow morning or 20 years from now." She ran her hands through her long red tresses, glaring out the window. Bentley was out there, she knew he was somewhere listening and watching.. Mohan was right that she didn't know what she was doing. Bentley was in her mind confusing the s**t out of her.

She started for the door, feeling that arguing would be fruitless. "You don't need to love me like this. This is who I am now. The old Frayda died. Let her go." Harsh and straight to the point---Fray would take the whisky bottle from the table and then headed for the stairs.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
teatimeHITLER

Kai had put herself at a window that faced their general direction, bottomless eyes piercing through the darkness. She could feel Kira out there, her alarm, her concern. But, after weighing the pros and cons, the darker angel reined her annoyance back enough to suggest Kira stay by Bentley for now. She had her plans forming, but Kira wasn't giving much on what the b*****d was doing. Kai understood that Bentley had a connection to Fray, as most sires would with their blooded cult. So if he wasn't advancing in the ways of an attack, she would assume he was doing something Fray-related. Which could be just as bad, depending on his target.

And just where was Mohan? Of course... with Fray...

"What would I warn them of? You acting like a peeping Tom?" Kira attempted a joke to see how well it would work, hands on her hips. Her dark eyes looked between the building and Bentley, worried as she would over her friends. She wasn't entirely ignorant. Like Kai, she could sense and 'taste' energies. The top level of the building was beginning to taste of negative energies.

Kawaii Hunter

_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_

Bentley laughed and shook his head at Kira's comment. "Enough from the peanut gallery,." He said in a sarcastic tone as he began to walk closer to the Manor. His morals didn't align with Kiras but he wasn't looking for approval for his actions. =He could tell Fray had done some sort of spell to keep from entering. "Apparently we can't do this like civilized adults..." He said but he had a feeling that he wouldn't have to go inside. He entered the dark cemetery where several heartless were hanging out, his impatience becoming apparent as he paced back and forth.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Vicious`Mistress

Yuni giggled, peeking out of the kitchen as Kai had left the basement. Ooo, that wasn't a good look. The Nekojin blinked owlishly at that, then looked at Alyssa. She grinned to her. "Okie dokie! I'll leave a little plate out for 'im."

Yuni's slate haired head popped back into the kitchen to finish prepping the stew, putting the lid on so it could just simmer and cook for a little while. She cut a few strips of left over beef, laying them on a plate before washing her hands and moving both herself and the plate back into the bar room. The plate was put onto the bar counter.

"Meaties for Sky! The pot needs to sit for a bit. Then e'eryone can has yummy foods!"
teatimeHITLER

Mohan watched as Fray walked off. He winced to himself, knowing that he had offended her. He had not intended to offend her, but the two of them were on two different pages. He remained where he was, waiting for her blood to leave his system.

Yes, this was a terrible idea. Why did he even want to do this again? He growled to himself, wondering when these awful feelings would pass.

Kawaii Hunter

Mohan Yorke_x
teatimeHITLER

Fray left the attic and walked down to the bottom of the stairs where she paused and put her face in her hands. She sighed and walked slowly to the back door, pushing it open and stepping outside for some air. She didn't think Mohan would follow.

The moment Fray had closed the door behind her, Bentley had sauntered silently up the path from the cemetery. Neither of them looked happy. She pitched the bottle of whisky at him and he quickly threw up his arm to deflect it, glass and booze spilling all over him. He looked impressed with how fast she'd thrown it, a grin showing that he was amused with her little temper-tantrum. "You know, this would all be a lot more civilized if I was just invited inside."

"It's bad enough I'm out here talking to you," She snapped at him, reaching in her pocket and fishing out her lighter. She wasn't afraid of him and stepped down off the porch beyond the protective ward, watching his curious look about the lighter. "You want someone dead, go ahead. Kill me. I’d rather die anyway then end up as one of your sired little bitches," She said through her teeth as a taunt. She wouldn't let him win this, if she was going to die.. well she'd die with dignity, as long as he would, too. She had hardly noticed Kira's presence, or the heartless that were watching the scene unfold from behind the graves.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Kai moved to a window that faced the graveyard over yonder, following Kira and her energy signature like a hawk on a mouse. The lighter angel couldn't help herself but to follow Bentley. What else was she to do? She's certainly not going to kill anyone, but she could help prevent a death or two if she was nearby. However, when Fray left the Manor, Kai figured all bets were off. Her too skinny figure trailed after the peeved vampiress, giving Kira a rather nasty glare.

Kira gave a little shrug with her palms showing, a little lost angel. A fool angel. Kai almost facepalmed. Almost. At least Kira gave the two vampires enough of a girth in case they did get into a fight... And to avoid glass and whiskey hitting her, apparently. That was a hell of a throw.

Kawaii Hunter

_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_

Bentley noticed Kai had followed Fray out, feeling her chill sweep across the porch. But his gaze remained on Fray.. "Don't tempt me, love," He said, his grin fading and a more serious expression taking over his face. He glanced back from Kira and Kai, feeling the tension between them and observing Kai's near face-palm.

Fray looked like she had a lot to say and wasn't bashful in the presence of the angels. "I remember everything. How about this... One of the highlights of my transition? Remembering everything you compelled me to forget. Like how you and I met first.. you were a stranger that told me you wanted me to get everything I wanted from life. Bentley, why didn’t you tell me?" Her tone had calmed down, the grip on her lighter loose.

Bentley sighed... he didn't know what to say. That was a long time ago when he compelled her and he hadn't quite considered the consequences of turning her into a vampire until now when forced to think of it. "Would it have made a difference?" He asked as he brushed pieces of glass from his coat... Fray said nothing. "Didn't think so."

She turned her to gaze to Kira, wondering if she had successfully obtained Bentley's blood. Bentley could tell what Fray was wondering, and felt even more used now. Kira had planned to get his blood after all, hadn't she. "You're coming with me," He would tell Fray sternly. "I can do whatever I want. I’m not sired to you anymore," She'd respond shortly. There was no way in hell she'd leave with him.

"Fair enough. Though I do happen to know your weaknesses. I kept that to myself. I’m sorry, mate." He cocked an eyebrow when she didnt say anything. "Are you going to answer or should I just assume you’re back to being… How did you phrase it? Oh, yes. My little b***h." His grin returned. This time Fray would throw a punch at him resulting in a scuffle until he'd restrain her from trying to burn him.. tearing the lighter from her hand.

Edit to move things along:

Without the lighter, Fray couldn't set him ablaze. Since she'd turned, she was unable to conjure fire but she could still manipulate it. She struggled in his grasp trying to get the lighter back but Bentley, now smelling like booze and annoyed, yanked her arms behind her back trying to keep her still. She managed to snatch a shard of glass from the broken bottle and stab him in the hand. He cursed angrily and pushed her back forcefully, causing her to nearly lose her balance. "You tried to kill him," She said accusingly once she'd caught her breath, meaning Mohan... the "weakness" he was referring to.

Bentley removed the glass from his hand and threw it on the ground, "Yeah the guy just won't die," He said callously, uncaring of whether Mohan lived or died. He didn't have time to sympathize with Fray, nor did he desire to be burned alive. He could tell she wasn't going to let it be.

"It was my choice to save him, don't you see that??!" Fray was now yelling at him, referring to the recent incident when he compelled her to put a gun to Mohan's head. Still thinking of her and Mohan's argument moments ago, she felt sick and tired of everyone trying to make choices for her. Bentley especially, he was the worst of all, using her in attempt to kill him..

"It's a little hard to keep track of all your "choices" lately Frayda," He said as his light blue eyes glared at her with wonder, unsure if she would try and attack again. She was hesitant, and he knew why. Remembering how they met wasn't all that she had seen during the transition. The vampiric girl looked like she was conflicted, recalling how he'd cared for her. There was an awkward silence.. Kira could probably imagine some things Fray remembered after she'd seen some of Bentley's memories (and Kai through Kira).
Ralic's eyes narrowed at Saria as she said she can't be around. While her presence made life more nerve-wrecking, he never intended on her leaving. He only wished that she was under constant surveillance. "You need to get it together, Saria," he stated simply, his voice low but with an edge to it. He rarely fought Saria on anything and this was not something he wished to do so quickly after they made up, but he would not stand down. He had stepped back, fighting the urge to shake her out of her. Instead, he folded his arms across his chest, tension visible in his muscles as he attempted to contain himself. She was still vulnerable and confused, but she needed to focus because the world wasn't waiting for her.

"I will not have her removed from her stability for who knows how long because her parents can't pull it together!" His volume never raised but his tone became more domineering and threatening as he continued to speak. "There are other dangers in the world, Saria, and I will not subject her to others so we can protect her from one. She will not be pushed onto another pack of wolves she does not now and of whom I do not trust. She is as safe as she is going to get with Bran and that will have to be enough for us." The intensity was leaving the flow of his words, leaving it only with a sense of finality.

He let out a sigh as his hands dropped, his posture switching from dominant to submissive, his eyes pleading as he lost his urge to fight her. "I can't feel her, Saria. I used to be tied to her, much like I am tied to you, but I lost it. We've found her and I don't want to lose her again because of Jayke." He spat his name out with disgust. "Besides, Bran would never send her off. He may control the alphas, but he cannot watch everyone at one time and they all have their own issues to deal with...and you should know by now that wolves are possessive."
Heidi was sitting on the bed in her room, her hair was damp from the hot shower she had just taken, and all along the floor were bags of clothes she had bought the night before. Thinking back to the night she was suppose to cook for Tyler, he had soon went into a daze after she asked him what he was craving. Shrugging her shoulders, Heidi got up from the bed and walked over to the bags, kneeling down and going through them. After a few minutes Heidi decided on a pair of frayed jeans and a black button up shirt. Getting dressed, she glanced over at her shoes, she had not thought about shoes at the time, but wish she had, her feet growing old of the flats. Slipping her fingers through her hair she sighed, her hair was naturally curly; the loose ringlets starting to form, and frame her face. "Wonder whose around." Heidi mumbled as she slipped her flats on and walked out of her room.

Thieving Rogue

Teh Queer Musketeer

Saria pursed her lips together as Ralic spoke to her. He rarely spoke in such a manner, so it made her listen when she did. She chewed on her bottom lip as he spoke his piece, and she had to force herself to calm down with some deep breaths.

"Fine," She growled, knowing that Ralic was right. And even if he wasn't right, he wasn't going to back down. She just didn't know how to handle everything that was going on. As long as Jayke was still around, Saria essentially had to act like she had no weaknesses - and then her biggest weakness just shows up? Her eyes shifted from orange to green as she thought to herself, vines writhing on the walls as an outward sign of her inward struggle.

"I.. okay. Yes. I need to focus. We have the white oak. We just need to make sure we have Jayke's blood to cure Fray... and then Mohan has to deal the final blow... Oh. Wait. You weren't in that conversation."

Saria shook her head as she tried to remember.
"If anyone magical kills Jayke, it will kill them too. It has to be a human. Which, the only one we have is Mohan. So we need to protect him, and give him the best chance to kill Jayke."

Fashionable Warrior

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My thoughts/Feelings:
Who I'm with: Yuni, Sky (her bird)
[Character Image]

[ℜ] Alyssa patiently waited, understanding it took time to prepare food. She hadn't noticed much, just kinda stared off into lala land. The sound of Yuni's voice awoke her and she smiled. Before she could reply, the girl had dashed back into the kitchen. She just blinked then gave a grin, 'What a silly girl' A few moments later then girl returned with Sky's food. "Thanks, I'm sure he'll love it." Glancing to Sky she whistled once and quick, immediately the bird perked up, and glided to her and the meat. Close enough, he started pecking at the food and gobbling the meat pieces down. "Normaly he just hunts for his food, but certain nights I keep him inside, depends on the weather." She lifted a finger slightly to pet a wing feather of his, the bird didn't even notice.
_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces