Welcome to Gaia! ::

GRAND OPENING! Check out the OOC thread!

Yessir! 1 100.0% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

BunnieJae's Partner In Crime

Shy Kitten

24,790 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Pet Lover 100
User ImageKira had been waiting for her friend for a while now. She just stood and watched as more people entered. At one point a man appeared bleeding and shirtless. What is going on here!? She looked around again, hoping to see at least one familiar face; but as suspected, she did not. Kira slowly sidled towards the bar, but not sitting.
"Hope I'm not standing out too much..." She mumbled.

OOC: Sorry I just kinda disappeared. ^^;

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Aria heard some talk under their breath and turned to see who it was."Kira!",she squealed,reching over to hug her.She had ben so caught up with her gambling plans that she completely forgot about her birthday plans with Kira.Kira was on of those friends that were just fun to have around.She loved to dress her up and always pestered her to go clubbing with her.She finally agreed when Aria mentioned it was her birthday.She sat her down and looked up at Boss,"I'll have some vodka shots with my friend here,just put it on my card."She then turned her attention back to Kira,finally noticing her attire under the flashing strobe lights."Awww",she pouted,"Your not wearing the outfit I picked out.It looked sexy on you!"She was teasing on the last part She loved to play,teasing about the little things.It was worth it when she saw the reactions,it was either shock or embarrassment.She sighed and waved her hand absentley."It doesn't matter,all that matters is that I have one of my friends here with me.Aria didn't have much friends to begin with,they either came to her because of her family's money or stayed clear of her because of her gambling reputation.Kira was different.She was simple,perfect for a girl like her.And she was careful not to let on about her..hobby.She grinened at the brunette,"So,I thought maybe after a couple drinks,we could get out there and dance."

Shy Kitten

24,790 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Pet Lover 100
User ImageKira was suddenly having a hard time breathing as her friend hugged her tight. When she was allowed some oxygen, what little there was in the club, she tugged at her shirt again.
"Your not wearing the outfit I picked out.It looked sexy on you!"
She knew Aria was teasing her, but the emotion that crossed her face could not be helped. In front of them! She thought, trying to supress a blush.
Aria asked her a question that pulled her out of her mollified trance.
"Well... I don't drink much."She glanced warily at the dance floor, "And you of all people know I can not dance to save my life." she chuckled. Kira noticed Aria seemed a little...happy at the moment, which means the night could get pretty interesting quick. Then she tried thinking about the last time she had 'danced', if that's what it had indeed been called.

Slimy Control

User Image

Boss turned at the return of the lovely little birthday girl and waved amiably until he saw what she held in his arms. Slightly in shock, his face couldn't decide between happiness and disappointment. It wasn't who he hoped would be bringing them to him, but he was glad for his shoes. Taking a quick peek at his bare feet, very glad. Looking back up he smiled, "You're an angel...could you see who was fighting when you were in there out of curiosity?"

He grabbed his cowboy boots first, taking the socks out of the boots, below the counter out of eyesight. Shoving his feet in the socks, then the boots and then fixing his jeans over them with a soft tug. He wiggled his toes happily with a boyish grin. Taking his shirt he loosely put it on, buttoning it up, but leaving a few undone at the top, and rolling his sleeves up to his elbows.

Watching as the two girls met up and talked to one another, he heard mention of vodka shots and went to business. Grabbing two blue-tinted shot glasses and a bottle of vodka. He filled them up and slid them over to his angel, who he still hadn't gotten a name for, but he heard her call the new girl a name, Kira.

He tipped his hat at her when she first made eye contact with him, with his classic smile and playful eyes.

After subtracting the two shots from the card he walked back and slid it over the counter with a wink to return the one sent to him earlier, "Angel, this here's your card, you hold on to it close and just wave it in my face or any of the staff here if you need a drink, condom, glow stick, you name it."

OOC: Sleepypostsorry.

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Aria took a shot,slightly shivering as she felt the drink go through her body."Pleease?I just want to have some fun with my friend."She slid off the stool,pulling on Kira's hand.She didn't want to dance alone,in case things were a bust here.She spent most birthdays alone,gambling the night away.It wasn't that gambling was boring(far from it),but it got lonely after a while.Turning 21 was a stepping-stone for her.A chance to be social.She swayed her hips to the music,"We can dance together!I'll lead you through it."She pouted at her friend,batting her eyes.She had used the look countless times for many occasions.Money,clubbing,drinks,ect.You could say that she was hard to say no to.Turning her attention to Boss,she shook her head."Nope,sorry.I don't look at the fighters as much as I do with their fighting tactics."She took her card back with a smile,turning it over in between herfingers.She chuckled when Boss listed off the other uses of the card."Oh,I think I'll just drink for now and see what happens.Who knows?Maybe I'll even get lucky tonight",she said with him in mind.She had a soft spot for bartenders.

EDITED

OOC:Sory for the lame post.I just woke up from a 3-hour car ride to the mountains.Bleh

Shy Kitten

24,790 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Pet Lover 100
User ImageKira saw the man at the bar tip his hat and smile. She turned her head and probably turned red. Even if it wasn't aimed at her, there was something in that playful smirk that made her self consciousness immediately kick in again. She didn't think her playful friend even heard the man tell her about the card. Kira blanched a little upon hearing the list of things she might end up needing or wanting. Aria was too bouncy; and determined to get her out on the dance floor.
Kira was pulled off her newly aquired seat at the bar by Aria.
"We can dance together! I'll lead you through it." Aria looked at her and pouted. There's no refusing her, especially today.
"Yeah, I suppose.. I'll attempt to dance for a bit, but you know I can't do much." she shrugged, resigned.

Ooc: Anyone seen Cerb or Keeper recently? O.o

Slimy Control

User Image

Boss hmmed softly when she responded to him, ah well. Fighting tactics though, eh? He wondered how many other clubs had rooms for fighting in them, feeling a twang of envy at not being the first. Not the first, but the best. He fought the desire to grin madly to himself at the thought. Appearing maniacally was not like him.

"Everyone gets lucky at my club, unless they bet against me." Well, he couldn't help but grin then, but it was charming, so superficial.

He rolled his shoulders feeling a little tense, hoping they'd relax when out the corner of his eye he spotted Jon emerge from the staff door. No bruises, after-fight smile on his face. He had his shoes on but his sweatshirt was off, showing his neon pink tight-fitting circuit board T-shirt. Boss bit the inside of his cheek sharply. Wish I'd get lucky tonight. Jon glanced at him briefly, acknowledging his presence at the bar, although his smile disappeared for that moment until he looked away and went back into his mind. Trudging behind the bar and he snagged a glass and filled it with a local beer they had on tap. Chugging down half the glass he wiped his mouth with his upper arm and set the glass gingerly on the bar. He was about three stools down from Boss, but on the same side of the bar.

OOC: UM. Well Kepp posted in the thread, probably too busy to be in here~

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Aria clapped,"Yaay!"She grinned like crazy and nudged her arm."Drink up and then we can dance.A little buzz with loosen you up!"She spun om her stool,the neon lights and people becoming a blur to her.She giggled and looked up at Boss.He was preoccupied with staring at a new guy drinking a pint at the bar.She groaned inwardly.Again?!How come every guy she hit on tonight was intrested in other glguys?She blew a loose blonde hair out of her eyes and looked out at the club.No matter,she thought.There were plenty of other guys here.

Shy Kitten

24,790 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Pet Lover 100
User ImageKira glanced at the shot glass her friend had gotten her. Ha, like that will make me tipsy. She carefully picked up the glass and downed the shot quickly so she didn't taste much. Ugh, I'm back home again.. She set down the empty glass, vaguely wondering how many more she'd be made to drink before she left.

"Happy? Let's do this before you fall over and I have to carry you out of here or something." Kira said, throwing on a happy face for her friend. Aria looked slightly perturbed about the man wearing the hat, though it seemed ike she was trying to hide it. He seemed fascinated by another man who appeared out of practially nowhere. This guy had a really bright pink shirt on with a cool design. Kira was mildly curious when he suddenly stopped grinning when he looked at the first man, but she caught herself staring and turned away quickly hoping she hadn't been seen. I don't think I'll get comfortable here... she thought, adjusting her shirt again for probably the thousandth time that night.

Slimy Control

User Image
Jon recognized the one girl, the blond. He'd seen her grab Boss' clothes. His eyes narrowed, still grinning from the fight. To anyone who might have caught his face then, they'd think him a maniac. His eyebrows stopped scrunching at his forehead as he downed the rest of his glass fluidly. He cocked his head, looking down at Boss. Concentrating, he lowered his head to the bar table's height, and squinted, sliding his glass back and forth twice and then letting it go towards Boss' hand palm down on the bar. Instinctively Boss quickly moved his hand up catching the glass perfectly. Turning his head, Jon had propelled himself over the bar table with a kick and a step landing on the bar stool and then down to the ground.

He then disappeared into the crowd of people dancing. Boss shook his head slightly as he went to work cleaning the glass. Boys will be boys..

OOC: Derp.

Shy Kitten

24,790 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Pet Lover 100
User ImageDone adjusting her shirt, Kira looked over at Aria. She seems to be out of it.. Well, while she's busy zoning out, I'll just go ahead. She thought.
She glanced over to the dance floor she had seen earlier. "That's a lot of people..uh..dancing." She mumbled. Kira had never truly liked crowds, and a liquored up group of people partying slightly frightened her. She forced her anxiety down and spoke to her friend. "Hey Aria, find me when you're done gawking. I'll be... somewhere over there."
Kira took a deep breath and started cautiously towards the floor. Bad idea to wear a skirt..

OOC: Idon'tknowwhatIjustwrote.. *shot*

Slimy Control

User Image
OOC: New night.

Boss stood up on the stage of oneCLUB, a surprised band behind him all holding their instruments tightly as if he'd take them next. Boss had calmly set his drink down only moments ago and danced his way through the crowd but then at the stage he had propelled himself up. He had calmed grabbed the microphone from their singer's hands. Now, the band, crowd, and Boss stood, silent.

"That's my song." Boss stated plainly at first, then grinned cockily, "Start from the beginning, I'll show you how a real gay sings Lambert!" The singer scowled and venomously shot Boss a luck before making a big huff about leaving. Once he was out of sight back stage, he chuckled to himself and grabbed a bottle of water. Smiling to himself he wondered if he'd ever get a chance to sing that song in oneCLUB.

On stage, Boss' smile only grew as the music started. His cowboy boots instantly began to tap as the band started again, "So I got my boots on, got the right amount of leather-"

At the bar, Jon was downing the rest of the gin and tonic Boss had abandoned. It was fair game in his opinion. Everything at the bar was fair game for Jon, and he'd need the alcohol if Boss was in a mood. This song, this song meant a mood. When the chorus started, Jon made a strong point to disappear into the bar table, hunched and back turned to the stage. Jon was used to Boss flirting with everything that moved...and having guests over in their apartment for the night...but when he sang, he sang to Jon. He grumbled as he realized he wouldn't be able to grab another drink without turning around and possibly making eye contact. He'd wait.

"But if I had you-"

Shy Kitten

24,790 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Pet Lover 100
User ImageKira walked down the street and came to a familiar black door; a door to the club she had been in only once before. She walked through the door and had a sense of deja'vu as she elevator descended. She felt nervous again, but forced that feeling down. I'm no fun huh? She mused. Her friend Matt had told her she had to relax more, not take everything so seriously. So she decided on another night at oneClub, probably because it was the only club she had been to.
Kira checked herself over before the doors opened. She had modified the midnight blue leather ensemble so it wasn't as constricting as it was when given to her by Aria. She figured she might as well wear it at least once. "Let's just hope I don't run into anyone I actually know.."she muttered. When the doors opened, Kira slowly walked around. She saw the man from the other night singing o the stage. She supressed a giggle, she hadn't seen that coming. Turning around from where she was, Kira meandered on over to the bar and sat herself down on an empty stool, adjusting her outfit where needed.

ooc: I haven't even figured out her outfit yet. xD Imagination may be needed for now. ^^;

Slimy Control

User Image

Jon turned slightly when he heard the elevator open. He saw a girl he briefly remembered from the other night step out and and sit down at the bar alone. She seemed nervous, fiddling with her clothes. Jon grunted quietly over his drink.

'Fever' was just starting. Boss was still on stage, not that he dared look. He grunted louder as he propped his elbows up on the bar and turned towards her with a glare. He would have attempted a smile but he was told that his smiles were a lot worse than his frowns.

"Do you need a drink?" To elaborate without speaking, those 5 words were painful enough, Jon pointed to his name-tag pinned to his sweatshirt. He didn't want to climb up over to behind the bar because it'd be harder to avoid Boss' eyes there, but Jon had work ethic. He would not have been succeeding in medical skill if he hadn't.

OOC: Derppp. JON SPEAKS? Probably not much more though.

Shy Kitten

24,790 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Pet Lover 100
User ImageKira slightly jumped when she heard someone speak. She recognized the man speaking from the other night. He was the one with the pink shirt and black and blue-green hair. She forced herself to stop fiddling with her clothes and look at him to answer.

"Umm, I don't think I'll be needing one right now.. But thank you." she said smiling, not looking him in the eyes. Kira wondered why he was all alone over here, but didn't ask. She looked around herself at the rest of the bar area. "Oh, would you prefer I move somewhere else if I'm not getting anything right now?" She suddenly asked, thinking she might be in the way. There were other places to sit if need be. She had yet to decide what she was going to do while here, but she had time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff