Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timely Phantom

KristienTier
User ImageKristien turned to examine a bookshelf, his keen hearing easily picking up the conversation elsewhere in the room. He shrugged to himself, figuring he was on his own to find things, and ran a fingertip along the available titles before him, selecting one and flipping through it. He placed it carefully back on the shelf and sidled over to another area, again perusing the titles and flipping through a few books.

User Image

"Anything specific I can help you find?" his voice asked from behind. He had neglected to tell them he could split form.

User Image

Timely Phantom

Lupine Gargoyle
User Image
dan schatz maxwell

Zee followed Clockwork as he was lead by the hand, and he lowered his black-tipped ears as he felt a slight warmth starting to come to them at how the other man's thumb was brushing against his soft hand. "Hm? Oh! Thank you." he said, a little bashfully, before starting to look at the various tomes in front of them curiously.

User Image

Clockwork smiled once more and nodded. "Anytime. I'm here to serve." he spoked with a bow.

User Image
User ImageKristien turned to examine a bookshelf, his keen hearing easily picking up the conversation elsewhere in the room. He shrugged to himself, figuring he was on his own to find things, and ran a fingertip along the available titles before him, selecting one and flipping through it. He placed it carefully back on the shelf and sidled over to another area, again perusing the titles and flipping through a few books.
User Image
dan schatz maxwell

Zee followed Clockwork as he was lead by the hand, and he lowered his black-tipped ears as he felt a slight warmth starting to come to them at how the other man's thumb was brushing against his soft hand. "Hm? Oh! Thank you." he said, a little bashfully, before starting to look at the various tomes in front of them curiously.

Timely Phantom

((Post lost because of my own stupidity. Sorry. ))
User Image
dan schatz maxwell

Seeing the hand held out to him, the beast's gaze landed upon the intricate tattoos on that arm once again, and he was caught up in them for a moment, before shaking his head lightly as if to snap out of it, and cautiously accepted that offered hand, lightly gasping hold of it in his own velveteen furred hand with a little nod.

Timely Phantom

Lupine Gargoyle
User Image
dan schatz maxwell

The first word that came to his mind was 'old', but it didn't make it out of his mouth as he furrowed his brows at himself, realizing that wasn't much help of an answer. "Uhh.." he started, giving himself another few seconds to think, "Umm.. Magic, I guess? Especially energy types.. I'm kind of afraid of fire, so I don't really mess with that kind." Saying he was 'kind of' afraid of fire was a vast understatement.

User Image

"Energy. Hm." he nodded and seemed to be thinking. He then held a hand out to Zee. "Right this way."

User Image
User Image
dan schatz maxwell

The first word that came to his mind was 'old', but it didn't make it out of his mouth as he furrowed his brows at himself, realizing that wasn't much help of an answer. "Uhh.." he started, giving himself another few seconds to think, "Umm.. Magic, I guess? Especially energy types.. I'm kind of afraid of fire, so I don't really mess with that kind." Saying he was 'kind of' afraid of fire was a vast understatement.

Timely Phantom

Lupine Gargoyle
User Image
dan schatz maxwell

Considering the ghost man had just been sitting elsewhere and looking at a book, one of the last things that Zee was expecting was for Clockwork to suddenly be in front of him. He blinked with a stifled half-startled sound as he backed up a step so as not to run into the other man. "It's.. It's awesome! I've never seen another like it."

User Image

"Do you have a preference of tome? I may can show you where it is." he said smiling a little. He had barely held in the chuckle that startling the other man had caused.

User Image
User Image
dan schatz maxwell

Considering the ghost man had just been sitting elsewhere and looking at a book, one of the last things that Zee was expecting was for Clockwork to suddenly be in front of him. He blinked with a stifled half-startled sound as he backed up a step so as not to run into the other man. "It's.. It's awesome! I've never seen another like it."

Timely Phantom

Lupine Gargoyle
User Image
kristientier
dan schatz maxwell

"I definitely agree with you, there," he replied to Kristien, even if he hadn't exactly been speaking to the beast himself. His eyes ran along the many titles along the spines of the books as he padded down an aisle and disappeared around the bookshelf corner.

User Image

Clockwork would appear in front of Zee just as the beast man had turned the corner. "How do you like my library so far?" he asked.

User Image
User Image
kristientier
dan schatz maxwell

"I definitely agree with you, there," he replied to Kristien, even if he hadn't exactly been speaking to the beast himself. His eyes ran along the many titles along the spines of the books as he padded down an aisle and disappeared around the bookshelf corner.

Timely Phantom

User Image

Clockwork watched the two and soon followed them in, the wall going back to normal as he took his hand from it. He walked over to a table and sat on top of it, picking up the nearest book and thumbing through it. A smile crossed his lips as he heard the men reacting to the library. He was quite proud of his collection himself. He had a bit of everything. History, biographys, fiction, non fiction, magic tomes, religious books, all kinds of things.

User Image
User ImageKristien followed the beastly man into the room, pausing slightly to shoot a questioning look at Clockwork on his way past. Once he'd stepped into the room, he looked around, turning full circle to take in the entirety of the room. "This.. this is incredible" He breathed, speaking in an almost reverent hush.
User Image
kristientier
dan schatz maxwell
Jen-Anne

Zee paused at the entrance to the first door and glanced back at Setsu, giving her a little nod, "Okay, enjoy your delicious drink," he said with a little smile before following the other two men down the stairs and to where the secret wall was. His maw hung slightly agape as he watched what appeared to be a wall seemingly vanish at Clockwork's touch. "Wooow.." he breathed in a hushed sort of whisper of awe at the sight beyond the wall. Normally he'd find it a little off for the person leading to not go in the room first, but at the moment his eyes were only on the dusty shelves filled with beautiful tomes, and he padded quickly inside to one of the nearest aisles and started seeping his gaze over the spines of the countless volumes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff