Woman 0.31034482758621 31.0% [ 9 ]
Unicorn 0.48275862068966 48.3% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 59 60 61 > >>

Desirable Shapeshifter

User Image
T h e ■ D e l i c a t e ■ F l o w e r
Arris Belikov

When the delightful man apologized to her she had to give a small giggle and shake her head with a smile. The fact that he thought he had disturbed her and seemed to feel bad about it made her like him as a person already.

"No, I have been trying to write for a while now, but I fear I have writters block."

Another small giggle left her before she lifted her cup of tea for a small sip. She was just about finished with her beverage too it would seem. Her chocolate eyes stared into the cup as she gave a small frown to the fact that she was almost out and would need to get up from her comfortable spot to get more. Arris hardly, if ever, called for Alfonse to get her anything. She preferred to get it herself since she wasn't a spoiled little brat. Her arms and legs worked just fine, or at least that was how she was raised. Looking away from her mostly empty cup she returns her attention to the doctor.

"Are you waiting for someone?"

Shy Healer

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Healer 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
"T h e ■ L a d y ■ O f ■ C h a i n s"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Foiled: teasing the Melody about the encounter in front of others could caused her trouble later anyway though - still the missed opportunity resulted in the briefest of frowns as she turned her attention back to the man from the shadows. With the moment passed and her mind refocused on the business at hand she resumed her learned smiling and manners.

Again the young woman gave a curtsy - you never knew whom was secretly important. "You must be Alfonse, if I'm not mistaken - a pleasure to meet you sir, please call me Ar. I just arrived and was wondering if you could direct me to a 'Madame Chevalier'? I have been told she is seeking employees and have been hoping she could make use of one of my skill sets... preferably the legal ones if at all possible."

Newbie Regular

User Image
Shiro Sokolov
The reliable one

In midst of literature in languages that the Russian had never seen before, the sound of music made him turn around. So he wasn't the only one in the library. Slowly and quietly he moved through from one end of the library to where the grand baby piano and it's user where. "Hmph." Grey eyes settled on Mel as she played Beethoven. For a brat she certainly didn't seem the type to play beautiful music. "We all have hidden depths don't we?" He asked the eye in the sky. The bodyguard titled his head up and smiled at the 'hidden' camera observing the library.
User Image

Hitotsu casually walked up the dirt path leading to the gates into the old looking villa. His trusty dagger sheathed on the left side of his waist. His backpack slung over his shoulder.

"What have I stumbled onto here?"

He thought to himself, dropping his pack on the ground and tightening his bandana.

"An old abandoned building?"

He gave the general area a lookaround. Things looked old to be sure but he could not tell whether or not the place was inhabited. With a sigh he picked his pack back up and threw it back over his shoulder and continued on inside.

"Might as well see what treasure may be found...."

Upon entering the first thing he noticed was the large screen. He tilted his head in confusion for a moment, skimming through names, faces and personality types. His mind raced as he tried to piece together what was going on but there was no foreseeable answer. He didn't catch himself in time, he spoke aloud.

"What the hell is this place? What are they hosting?"

He looked around a bit more before shrugging and plopping down into one of the lounge chairs and just relaxed for a moment to gather his bearings.

"I'll look for the party in a minute.. I'm tired..."

It was unlike him not to take in his surroundings entirely and highly possible that in his fatigue to have missed anyone. If no one is there he would probably just fall asleep in the chair and snore lightly for a brief moment.

Desirable Shapeshifter

User Image

M | E | L | O | D | Y

The hostess reaches up and takes a piece of the toast from the plate that waited for her and put it in her mouth so that it hung out slightly. Every now and then she would chew on it but mostly it just sat between her lips as she continued to play. When Beethoven was finished she moved into Motzart's Requiem. It sucked that she could not play the piano and the violin at the same time, but she still did enjoy the music. She was feeling rather mellowed out and she had a feeling the sedation had something to do with it all. With a deep breath she closes her eyes and lets her fingers play. In her mind she could hear the violin joining in the duet. And oddly enough.. her brother's face came to mind. It seemed that her music was tied to her twin.

Motzart's Requiem - Piano and Violin duet.. this is what she hears in her mind.. xD

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
N.P.C
[ Alfonse ]

Left alone with the only lady there, Alfonse looked at her with polite curiosity. He boed his head when his name was mentioned and nodded to this confirmation. His listened on keenly and when word came to the Madame he stopped his nodding and straightened almost as if the Madame were in the same room. He understood and didn't waste anymore time,

"Very well. This way."

He motioned towards the staircase to her left hand side and then promptly lead her up to the Mistress' room.

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100

He watched her motions. Watched how a small frown plagued the wonderful smiling face. He was an analytic animal, always had been and always would be. So even in the silence that had gathered around the solarium, he took noticed of her entirety. Her clothes, the manner in which her hair fell, her everything. He had noticed the blank page but didn't comment on it, he knew an answer would be given without his word. And 'ah' there it was. He kept his space, not wanting to invade the invisible bubble that most people had and walked over to sit on an empty seat; just adjacent to her own. He placed his case at his feet and for the first time, he relaxed his shoulders. A weary expression weighed his smile though he still struggled to keep it etched on his face. He was tired, but even his small snack from earlier hadn't replenished him. It was at the decoding of her next words that he sat up, if just slightly.

"Me? Why yes, how did you know?"

He gave her a surprised yet charming smile waiting for her to tell him how he was so obvious.

Desirable Shapeshifter

User Image
T h e ■ D e l i c a t e ■ F l o w e r
Arris Belikov

"Well it was either that or you are just extremely curious about the room."

She motions slightly to the fact that he had looked at the walls rather than look at her. Most people when they were waiting for someone else tended to look anywhere but at the one person in the room. Most feared being distracted or didn't want to miss when the person they were looking for entered or neared. With a little more watching him she noticed his shoulder relax and then stiffen once more. Another giggle came out of her.

"Would you like to sit with me on the couch. It's more comfortable."

To emphasis on her offer she patted the cushion next to her. Arris was always kind to others and trying to help them be at ease or happy. An odd habbit of hers but one she'd rather keep. When her patting was done she flips her journal closed and moves it out of the way should the man want to take her offer. In the process of her movements she notices the bulky thing he placed on the floor. Instantly she thought of a few things.

"So you are here on business then? A shame, this is a nice place to enjoy the company of others and relax."

Shy Healer

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Healer 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
"T h e ■ L a d y ■ O f ■ C h a i n s"

Lady glanced back with a slight smirk at the man behind her - it wasn't her job to answer him though... at least not yet... was it? She wasn't sure.

Either way she found herself following Alfonse up the stairway and when stopped in front of a door she gave a polite nod and a "Thank you," before knocking at the door. "Excuse me, I was told I should speak with a Madame Chevalier? I was directed here by a contact of mine - he apparently swiped one of your contractor's wallets, which had instructions how to get here..." she paused, uncertain of how to continue. "... Um... and I brought the wallet." Digging in her pockets she pulled out the wallet and held it up for the Madame to see if she were to be at the door, then started rocking back and forth on her feet as she waited for an answer.

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
N.P.C
[ Alfonse ]

The old man waited out the knock and only walked to Madame's double doors once he heard the sultry,

Come in

He bowed his head and pulled open the doors for the woman to walk in. Once the girl was inside, the madame excused him and he closed the doors behind her. The old man was able to steal a glance into the Mistress' room. Everything was the same, the bottles and papers littered the corners of her room and the fireplace.. the fireplace was back in place. He let a little breath leave him in relief as he hobbled his way back down stairs only to find a young man slumped comfortably in a chair. The butler quickly made his way to the guests side and gave a deep bow.

"Young Master, Welcome to Chevalier's a host club. Are you here to enjoy the commodities or do you have an appointment with the Madame?"

The old man cleared his throat before continuing.

"-If so..would you like anything to eat or drink while you wait?"

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
OOC : Posting as Madame Daxie~
User Image

Hitotsu was just about to find himself sleeping when suddenly a voice rung out to him. At least he assumed it was to him, He didn't notice anyone in the room before. He practically jumped out of the chair with a yelp of surprise. He blinked at the old man and thought for a moment.

"Clearly inhabited now."

He ran his right hand through his hair and rest his brown eyed gaze on the old man.

"I'm sorry! I didn't m... well.. I meant to. I didn't think anyone was here... uh.."

So many questions ran through his head and it seemed this old man had the answers. At least now he knew where he was at, and clearly the place was owned by a woman. A rich woman it would seem...

No no no... That life is in the past."

It was hard sometimes to resist the thoughts of unknown riches. He grabbed the bridge of his nose for a moment then smiled brightly at the welcoming old fellow.

"Clearly I'm not intruding too much to be welcomed here. I thank you for your kindness, I'm afraid I don't understand. Host club? I don't have an appointment with anyone. I just kind of showed up but if it is preferred I will speak to your Madame."

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100

M A D A M E ■ C H E V A L I E R

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The woman in red stood in the middle of her room. With the new face welcomed into her den she lowered her pale pink gaze to the young one. Her lips stretched out, in their painted matching hue, in a wicked smile. The alluring woman looked at her from head to toe, drinking her in even as she began to ramble off and explain her presence. She tipped her head to the side and curtly crossed her long arms over her near revealing breast; luckily the tank tops fabric covered most of the unmentionables. She cocked a brow and chuckled lightly.

"My dear, you have quite a story."

She stalked forward and reached out a few slender digits to take a lock of her hair. The few strands slipped out of her fingers slowly as she spoke.

"The wallet of a thief? You didn't just come here to return this, did you?"

"Though a noble cause, I doubt that's it."

She let go of her and offered her a hand.

"Excuse me, where are my manners? I am Madame Chevalier. You may address me as the 'Madame'. I own this establishment. This Host club, now tell me dear birdie.. What is your true reason fro coming here?.."

She inclined her head to the other side, still waiting to greet her with a handshake but still inspecting her all the same.

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100

"Ah-hah. I see.."

The doctor smiled at the emptiness. He does not look up until the offer to change seats arises. His brows shoot up in genuine wonder.

"Is it?"

The curious man stands up and snatches the case from his feet. He walks over to her and smiles with his eyes closed.

"Then with your permission."

He takes a seat next to her and dumps the case by the sofas legs. He sinks into the cushions and chuckled lightly at this. "..you a very observant, Miss."

"Yes, I am here on business. Nothing too serious I hope, but my job doesn't entitle much frivolities in it."

"Ah. Please excuse me. My name is Yanto. Doctor Yanto Toshiko. Pleasure to make your acquaintance."

Newbie Regular

User Image
Shiro Sokolov
The reliable one

"You shouldn't eat while playing." Shiro said as he came into view of the oh so lovable Melody. "You might get some crumbs in the thing." Taking a few more steps the bodyguard looked around and then up. Good, if he was attacked again it would be caught on tape, self-defense was a go. "A pianist like yourself doesn't suit being a hostess I would think."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff