Don't move into a prison 0.074074074074074 7.4% [ 4 ]
Don't trust a guy who keeps heads in a fish tank 0.18518518518519 18.5% [ 10 ]
Always use contraception during an apocalypse 0.57407407407407 57.4% [ 31 ]
You can kill a person with walker bones 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 1490 1491 1492 > >> >>> »|

User Image
~ Nyiakole Kuroryutsuki ~

Nyiakole sighed and ran her hand through her short black hair before crossing them under her chest "Ahhh.... and or cook just took off for the night, sorry, I am no grand chef, but he didn't get to eat his order if you would like if, there is plenty, do you to happen to like Chinese food, other wise the best thing I can do is some sandwiches or if you like burnt food, then I can cook" she said with a grin. "But a room can be aranged for you as well, are you two going to share, your do you need separate rooms?" Nyiakole asked, wanting to make their stay comfortable. She then waved her hand "Its no trouble at all, money is always good" she said with a warm smile and a light laugh.

Eloquent Seeker

16,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Champion 300
  • First step to fame 200
Claws slipped out a wide grin at the mention of food. "Chinese sounds great. I'm always up for eating someone else's tasty food." she leaned an elbow against the table and glanced at her sister. "And if it's perfectly aright with you, I'd like a room of my own, preferably something where Warrick will be comfortable too." she patted the wolf's head and he looked up at her smile and returned with and animal one of his own.

Lot leaned back in her chair and chuckled softly. "Anything will do for me, so I guess it's pilfered Chinese food and separate rooms for us then." She reached for the zipper on her bag and looked to Nyiakole expectantly. "How much will we owe you?"
I'm in t r o u b l e, I'm an a d d i c t. I'm addicted to this g i r l.

Heinrel just smiled. He really, truly smiled. Because this game? This was one he liked. He liked the ones where he help the power. "Well, you have been sooo patient.." He squeezed her hand, his free one coming to tug at his own neckless, the engraved dog tags around his neck. He slid them back and forth along the chain. "So, I'll tell you what it says. But not in order. You have to figure that one out yourself." He'd smile, placing a kiss on her cheek. "That works? Okay." Even if Atra didn't agree with this plan, it was too late, as Heinrel was already talking. "One line is 'I can't breathe without you'. Another is 'We belong together'. The third, which is my favourite, happens to be 'a soul combined.' And lastly, 'You're my wonder of nature." It was kind of lame, and sounded better in German. But it still meant something to him, because every line was true and ran through his head every moment of every day.

They were in now, being greeted as Atra pulled him to the bar. She was asking for some drink and Heinrel just shrugged. "Okay, sounds good." A nod, turning to face Atra. "Disappointed by whats in it?"

She's got my h e a r t tied in a k n o t, and my s t o m a c h in a w h i r l.
User Image

Nyiakole nodded and walked back over to the bar counter where her food laid. Her strides where small and graceful. She picked up the back and found Rei's food and brought it over to the two girls. She set the food out and looked down at the wolf and reached down to pat his head. "There is Mongolian beef and Sweet and sour pork" she said telling the two sisters what they had to eat. Well all of out rooms are suits, set with its own sitting area, bathroom and separate bedroom. The beds are large if you wanna share with your sweet doggie, or he can have the whole couch to himself" she said with a smile. She the looked at the other sister. "How long do you plan on staying?" She asked. "By the way? Can I please get yours names?"
User Image
< R a v e n >

------------------------------------------------------

"It's nice to meet you Atra, Heinrel. I am Raven." Raven responded graciously. The couple was rather cute to behold- they were obviously deep in love, yet the sight also caused Raven's heart to twinge at the memories such a sight summoned. Her lips curled into her practiced, bartender smile- a sort of habit, considering that a friendly face often got a better response. She tucked a strand of hair that had slipped from her ponytail beneath her ear as the girl made her choice.

"Two Moscow Mules, then. Let me make sure that we still have ginger beer..."

Raven backed away, and she began to look in every feasible location for the ginger beer. It was no surprise that the process took so long. The shelves behind the bar were filled with a wild assortment of bottles in a myriad of shapes, hues, and labels. At last, Raven divulged the ginger beer, noting with relief that it was still quite full. She twirled the bottle expertly in her palm with a flourish as she set about finding the remaining ingredients: vodka, lime. The task of making the drinks was showy. Raven obviously knew her way around the bar, and she also knew how to make an otherwise mundane job interesting to observe.

"Here you go." Raven announced, placing the drinks before the couple.

Eloquent Seeker

16,750 Points
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Champion 300
    • First step to fame 200
    Claws intimately took hold of the container that held the sweet and sour pork, a laugh bubbling out of her. "Thank ye kindly." She grinned up at Nyiakole before passing Warrick a piece or two of the meat and tucking in herself.

Lot chuckled at her sister's antics before turning her attention back to the gracious hostess. "I'm not sure how long we'll be staying for sure, but I would guess somewhere around a week or so." She ran a hand under her hood, rustling a few long curls in the process. "Well I'm Lot, and this is Claws." She gestured to the shorter brunette. "I can give you more proper names if you need them but that's what we answer to."
    That was an awful thing to enjoy. Holding power over your lover's head and enjoying it. Even if Atra enjoyed the same thing just as much, if not more, than Heinrel did. Atra wold just blink, peering up at Heinrel through her eyelashes. Yes, she was patient. If patient meant nagging every night and even going so far as to hold certain intimate pleasures hostage (which was a stupid idea anyway, since she got just as cranky as Heinrel did so she'd given in). But, yes. Atra was being very patient. "Why do I have to figure out the order? That's so stupid!" But Atra's whining was drowned out by Heinrel relaying the meaning of the words, and she would just trail off and eventually shut up so she could hear. Once he was done speaking, the smile had faded a bit from Atra's face along with every other emotion, leaving Heinrel to figure out what she was thinking without any visible clues. The only betraying signs were the pink dusted across her cheeks and the way she was chewing on her bottom lip, a habit picked up from none other than the redhead himself.

Atra would take a few seconds after the bartendress - Raven, supposedly - turned to look for the ingredients before answering Heinrel, a few seconds she spent twirling the locket. Finally, she would turn to face him. "No." Atra leaned across the small distance between them to place a gentle kiss upon his lips. "I'm not disappointed, Heinrel." She retreated back to her own space, a curious expression on her face. "I love you." And, well. If the look in her eyes didn't covince the man that it was true, than surely nothing would, because those baby blues were practically burning it into him. Or perhaps burning him into her memory. Either way, her gaze was more than enough in the intensity department.

But then Raven had turned back to them, having located the ginger beer, and the moment was broken. Atra's eyes were still warm and friendly, though, as she turned towards the woman. "Thanks." Cupping the glass with both hands, Atra tilted her head a bit. "Raven? Why is upstairs so...run down? Is there a reason?" Surely it must drive some customers away, make them worry that they were in the wrong location, like Atra had.
    User Image

Nyiakole smiled "You are most welcome" she said as she then looked at the one that said their names. "Nope Lot and Claws will do just fine.... a week eh?" Nyiakole said as she did some quick math in her head She told them the price and the left to get the two keys for their rooms. She found them and walked back over to the pair of sisters after grabbing her own food. "Here you go, your rooms are eleven and twelve" she said handing Lot the keys and then sitting down at the table with them. She crossed her legs in a very lady like and polite fashion and began to eat her own food. "So what brings you two here?" She asked "What is your furry companion's name if you don't mind me asking."
    User Image
    < R a v e n >

Raven's left shoulder jerked up and down in a half-shrug. She laced her fingers together, palms outward, and cracked her knuckles. She was starting to feel good- that much was apparent. The post-workout euphoria was her favorite state of mind to be in, and Raven was skirting just along its edges.

"It's that way because I haven't gotten around to fixing it up. Plus, it scares off the boring people. "

Like her clothing, Raven didn't seem to mind that she'd confessed to being somewhat lazy. She knew that she was diligent where it counted. Her eyes shot over to Nyiakole, who seemed quite taken with the other new face present. She watched long enough to make sure that Nyia didn't need any assistance. Catching Lot's eye briefly, Raven offered a curt nod before returning her attention to the couple before her.

"We just opened. I figure that it'll take time to get this place on its feet." Raven concluded.

Eloquent Seeker

16,750 Points
      • Treasure Hunter 100
      • Champion 300
      • First step to fame 200
      Lot popped a piece of beef into her mouth and chewed thoughtfully. "Our furry friend is Warrick, he likes to follow us around as we roam. Which is really why we're here, just sort of passing through on our way to nowhere in particular." she smiled softly and took another bite. "Every now and again we'll stop some place interesting and stay a little while before moving on. Sometimes we come back, sometimes we don't." she smiled wryly and glanced at Claws who was busy eating and laughing at the wolf's antics as he followed suit. "I was once nicknamed the Wind for such behaviour."

((Edit))

Lot caught sight of a lady who seemed to be the bartender or some such thing, and returned her brief nod for one of her own before turning back to the warm food in front of her.
      User Image

Nyiakole grinned as she finished her food "Well I hope your stay is an enjoyable one" she said "And that goes for you to Warrick" She added with a smile. Nyiakole ever the conversation that Raven was having with the couple "I like it that way" she said with a playful grin "I love seeing people's expressions coming down here" She turned her attention back to Lot, Claws and Warrick. " Well if you need anything, let me know, I think I am going to take my leave now, hopefully I will see you guys tomorrow. Night" Nyiakole said "Night Raven" She called out to her friend as she then disappeared up the stairs and to her room.

(( I am beat, going to bed early, nighters everyone ))
      I'm in t r o u b l e, I'm an a d d i c t. I'm addicted to this g i r l.

Well, they both were just awful then, weren't they? Well, yeah. But besides all that, she was patient. Patient enough to wait for him and not just go find out herself. That was patience! Heinrel just ignored her protest, because he knew it was stupid. But it still let him have some power, and that was all that really mattered right now. Besides his love for her, of course. But then, as he finished, Atra went dead. Like, emotionally dead. Besides the light blush, she showed no emotion at all. Well..that was scary. Not what he was expecting for sure. A smile, a frown, a face for him being so lame. But not this. This, right here, really bothered him. It made him feel like he had done something wrong.

Heinrel watched her, not watching the bartender and her tricks. Which was a shame, because Heinrel was sure they were amazing. But this was more important. He watched Atra twirl the locket with a frown on his face. He didn't like this. And he didn't like brevity of her answers. His frown stayed, Heinrel looking to the ground for a second then back up. "Then what?" If she wasn't disappointed, then why was she so silent? So contained? But, there was that look. That maybe, possibly, made a lot of things better. "I love you, too, Atra. Really."

When he turned away again, their drinks were there. Heinrel took a sip[, not really liking it. But he didn't make a face, or say anything. He would just drink. The bartender, named Raven, was speaking about how she hasn't had time or whatever to fix it up. And how it scared away the boring people. Heinrel half smiled. "Was that a compliment?"

She's got my h e a r t tied in a k n o t, and my s t o m a c h in a w h i r l.
      User Image
      < R a v e n >

((Yeah...sorry folks, but I have my early classes tomorrow. gonk I'm turning in for the night as well.))

Raven never got to fully enjoy the endorphin ride following her workout. She waved at Nyiakole as she went upstairs towards her room, and then the yawn struck her. The siren quickly stifled it with a gloved hand, but the yawn had already placed its blow, and it had done so well. She was exhausted. Another yawn shortly continued the siege after the first. It were as though tiredness was completely contagious, and it seemed to have targeted Raven in particular. The workout, rather than its usual effect, had only lowered her defenses.

"Well, that settles it. I'm going to turn in for the night too."

She set the ingredients for the Moscow Mules on the counter in front of the couple, and she also gave them a key to a room if they needed a place to rest.

"You two look smart. Don't mess up the place, and you won't have any trouble." Raven instructed with a wink. "And, yeah, I guess that would qualify as a compliment for both of you."

She nodded again at the girls and their pet before waving a hurried goodnight to Atra and Heinrel. With that, she ascended quickly up the stairs, eager to turn in for the night.

Eloquent Seeker

16,750 Points
        • Treasure Hunter 100
        • Champion 300
        • First step to fame 200
        ((I'm going to follow suit. Night ya'll.))

The sisters and the wolf finished eating in relative quiet, the occasional laugh or amused word passing between them as they polished off the succulent meat. When the food was gone they stood and Lot picked the keys up off the table while Claws disposed of the take out boxes. "Good night everyone." the grey eyed girl laughed out and headed up the stairs, her sister close behind.
        Atra shrugged, too preoccupied within her own mind to notice the frown. That in itself was worrying. Usually she was so intune with Heinrel, always aware of things that were bothering him and then rushing to fix them. But not right now. "It's nothing, 'Rel. I just...I believe you." And then she would shrug a single shoulder, tilting her head towards it as she gave him a little smile. Little, but still genuine. Honestly, she did believe him. And it was wonderful. But also a little worrying. Because this was Atra, after all. And the ease with which she believed Heinrel to be telling the truth, without a moment's hesitation? With no doubts whatsoever? It wasn't like her. Usually Atra reserved this kind of thinking for nights where she couldn't sleep, left to think things over in Heinrel's arms. But now it was out there. She had gotten herself in way over her head with this one, and she wasn't sure what to do with that.

She nodded at Raven. The woman was talking about how they had just opened, and hadn't found it necessary to fix up the entrance hall. Well, that was understandable. Scaring off the boring people? Fair enough. Still. "You could put, like, those plug-in things up there. You know, the ones that spray out air freshener every half hour or whatever. Because, no offense, but it kind of stinks up there." Atra would wrinkle her nose before taking a swig of her drink, as though to emphasize her point. But, really. For normal people? The moldy thing might not be too bad. But it could be kind of disgusting for those with an enhanced sense of smell. Like, say, the two werewolves in front of Raven.

But then, all at once everyone seemed to have been hit with a wave of sleepiness. Like, seriously. The place just emptied. Atra would shrug, waving towards the other worker and the two girls with the wolf. She shot a crooked grin at Raven as the other woman took her leave. "Thanks. We won't screw anything up. Night!" And then there were two.

Quick Reply

Submit
        Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items
        Where Everyone Hangs Out
        Other Community Areas
        Virtual Spaces
        Fun Stuff