Don't move into a prison 0.074074074074074 7.4% [ 4 ]
Don't trust a guy who keeps heads in a fish tank 0.18518518518519 18.5% [ 10 ]
Always use contraception during an apocalypse 0.57407407407407 57.4% [ 31 ]
You can kill a person with walker bones 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 1490 1491 1492 > >> >>> »|

User Image
~ Nyiakole Kuroryutsuki ~

Nyiakole opened her dark green eyes and looked over at Rei as he prepared her some sort of drink. She sat up, clenching her sore abdomen for a moment. She had a daily routine that kept her body in shape, but never as straining as this, which was part of her punishment. She took a few sips of the drink and then took a sigh "Thanks Rei" she said with a smile. "Breakfast was good this morning, will you cook tonight or do you want take out?" she said with a giggle. Nyiakole had other reasons to get take out besides Raven's bad cooking, though at this point she would never admit them
Rei kept braiding his hair as he listens to Nyiakole, satisfied that she enjoyed his cooking...

Whichever you two prefer. I've no problems with either. In fact, I could put in a good word with some fancier restaurants I'm affiliated with.

One look at Rei's figure suggested he didn't train his arms that much. They looked lean and well trimmed, but his entire torso was quite lean and very narrow and triangular. With a shirt on, he may have had the body of a leaner man, but without one...he seemed like quite the fit being.
User Image

Nyiakole finished the drink then grinned "Alright!" she said. She then leaned back tossed her legs in the air and then over her body, She balanced and pushed herself with her hands, doing a somersault/ backflip from her seated position and landed easily and gracefully on her feet. "And she lands it" she said with a smile. "Maybe we will try them later, I know this great little place." She said as she walked of the fighting arena and behind the bar counter. Under the counter was a little folder with menus and numbers, it didn't take her to find the one she wanted. "Do you like Asian styled food Rei" Nyiakole asked. "I like this little place, here pick out what you want" she said as she handed him the menu.
Atra was smiling. Smiling as she walked down the street in some obscure city, sneaking looks at the man beside her every so often. Every time she did this, the woman's smile would become softer before returning to the previous curvature of the lips as soon as she looked away. It was quite obvious that the woman loved the man with whom she was clasping hands. They were quite a good looking pair. Not too tall, but still worth a second glance. She stood a few inches shorter than him, short black hair cut into feathered layers that fell just down to her chin. Her skin was pale, but not unbecomingly so. And her eyes. Well, Atra's eyes were probably the first thing one would look at after the first precursory glance. They were wide, with long black lashes framing those big blue eyes. The smile just added to her beauty, especially in those stolen moments where she looked at her partner. Why, during those few seconds, Atra was simply radiant.

Her outfit was fitting for the fall season that was rapidly approaching. A knit dress of an off-white hue, the collar opened up and folded down to leave Atra's shoulders exposed. The sleeves halted just below her elbows, and the bottom of the dress stopped several inches below her knee. Grey leggings shot from below the knee to out of sight under the dress. An on the feet, one last claim to summer, a pair of wedges that had thick brown staps wrapping an inch or two up Atra's slender ankles. Three tiny amber stones hovered below a larger rock hanging from the each of the woman's ears, peeking out through the black locks. And then we had the customary gold ring around one finger, and the silver locket around Atra's neck. She, of course, had no idea what the words inscribed inside it meant. They were in German, and Heinrel had only said he would clue her in when the time was right. She could have looked them up online, but chose not to. This would be one of Heinrel's surprises for her.

They were upon their destination now, a rather run down building. Atra would prolong her next glance into the German's face, eyebrows raised. "Are you sure this is the right place?" Upon entering (he opened the door), her doubts would only be reinforced. It looked decrepit. Almost abandoned. Blue eyes steady upon Heinrel's face, she would consent to being led for once, led down the grand staircase and into the bar, which held the first hints of life in the old building.
Rei heads over to her, finishing his braiding and looks at the restaurant Nyiakole chose. Looking at it for a moment, he recalled seeing this place once or twice before, but only as he was passing by. He then glances at Nyiakole with a smirk...

I'm half Korean, Nyiakole, I would be quite the abomination if I didn't like food from the Far East...I'd try me some Mongolian Beef and the Sweet and Sour Pork...double orders and extra sweet and sour sauce.

With a smile, Rei knew his appetite would be considered out of the ordinary.
User Image

Nyiakole nodded "Well I didn't know that" she said with a grin. The comment was partially true. She could mostly tell what races people were, not could not pinpoint the region they originated from just my looks. "Alrighty then" She said as she picked up the phone. It ran a few times before the other line picked up "Hello there, Its Nyiakole, I would like to place a delivery order" she said. It was apparent she got food from this place so often that they knew her by name "Yes I would like double order of the Mongolian Beef and Sweet and sour Pork with extra sauce, General Tso' Chicken, with fried rice and lo mien noddles and a large order of egg rolls, Yeah that will be fine, okay see you then" She said with a happy face. She hung up the phone and smiled at Rei "It should be here soon" She said. Nyiakole then heard footsteps coming down the stairs and looked over to see two people, male and female. She gave a small wave "Hello and welcome" she said rather nicely.
User Image
< R a v e n >

------------------------------------------------------

Raven ascended from the stairway leading beneath the bar level. Her raiment and the fine layer of perspiration glistening on her skin made her previous location completely clear: she had been working out, persevering with one of the few areas in her life to which she devoted complete discipline. She casually dabbed at her brow with a white towel that intertwined through her fingers.

"Rei. Nyia." she greeted each with a nod. Her lips curled upwards into a smile, but its usual warmth was distant. Working out was a time of release for her, but remnants of her emotions while working out still lingered at times. Once she recuperated, so too would her spirits.

However, the arrival of the couple proved to be fodder enough for her to snap back into her wry demeanor. Her eyes flashed and she hurried behind the bar, casting the two a toothy grin. These were the first intentional customers. Rei had found the bar by accident, but there was something purposeful about the couple that told Raven such was not the case with these too.

"Welcome to Chaotic Nights. How may I help you?"

Any other girl would have chagrined at the timing of these customers, but Raven didn't seem to mind that she was in strictly casual garb: gym shorts, camisole, and a sheath for her swords that somehow threw the look off. She sidled behind the bar. Her fingertips pressed against its cool surface as she awaited a response.

------------------------------------------------------

Eloquent Seeker

16,750 Points
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Champion 300
    • First step to fame 200
    A couple of inconspicuous brunettes stood in the street facing the run-down looking building, still handsome despite the faded state of what seemed to have been stately glory in years past. The taller of the two wore a sleeveless grey hoodie that allowed the dark silver mesh that covered her lean arms to glitter in the weak sunlight while the deep hood shrouded the greater part of her face in shadow; she held a tattered map in one hand and a sturdy canvas backpack in the other, casually holding in position where it was slung over one shoulder. The other leaned against a light post as she frowned boredly at the old structure, her snug grey shirt and loose black pants blending her easily into her urban backdrop. Behind the girls stood a large wolf that bore an intelligent air to air to anyone who came close enough to care.

The silence was shattered. "Lot," the shorter grumbled. "Why do you always pick such dreary places for us to stay. Ever since we left the Blue Moon it's been nothing but shoddy hole after seedy hotel. Why can't we ever go some place lively, like a club or something."

Lot, as the taller was addressed, turned a slight smirk to her disgruntled companion. "Come now Claws, it's not all bad. I'm sure you'd rather scurry from one faded-untrustworthy place to another than risk loosing your head." she chuckled lightly and folded the map before tucking it away. "Besides I have a feeling that this place just might be different." She shifted her pack and stepped out into the street, crossing it in a number of lengthy strides, Claws and the wolf close in tow.

The small party quietly slipped through the door and into the empty front room, pausing only a moment before Lot led the way down the stairs to the Underground.

((WOOT...Long post.))
    ((I'm gonna take a break for a while. I'm kinda out of it right now. >< ))
    (( Lame, Hankitty. Lameeeeee. xd Oh! Another joins us from the Blue Moon by the looks of it. Hi there. I'll wait for a few responses before greeting you IC.))

Eloquent Seeker

16,750 Points
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Champion 300
    • First step to fame 200
    ((Awww, right as I get here too. Well enjoy your break Han. Yeash, LadySilver invited me, and I was glad for it, what with my absence from the Blue Moon and all....but that is a story for another time, I'll wait. *jeopardy theme plays* ))
    User Image

Nyiakole was headed up the stairs to get the delivery order when she encounter two females and what looked like to be their pet wolf. She smiled warmly "Hello and welcome to Chaotic Nights" She said. "If you take a seat, someone will be right with you" She said as she ran up the stairs, outside the delivery boy was there. He grinned when he saw Nyiakole "I should have guessed you were the one to place the order" He said. Nyaikole smiled warmly "Yup, sorry I can't talk right now, a little busy and a little hungry" She said as she took the food and paid the boy, "See you later Elric" she said to the blonde headed elf. She took the food and went back down the stairs and set the food on the counter. She located the two girls and their pet and walked over to them "Hello, My name is Nyiakole, is there anything I can do for you today?"

(( Bye Hankitty *glomps the Para* ))
    I'm in t r o u b l e, I'm an a d d i c t. I'm addicted to this g i r l.

Heinrel caught the looks. He always did. He was practically searching for them, all the time. Because for Heinrel, these looks were like a drug. They certainly did many of the same things, like stopping his heart, making his brain rush with thoughts unknown, his stomach being sent a-flutter, along with many other loving things. It was cute, he guessed. How they acted together. They were tall enough. And did height matter when the pair looked that good? If looks could kill, well, they wouldn't be serial killers, but they would be up there. They were an odd pair, though. Atra's dark black hair contrasted with Heinrel's bright red. Her pale skin was different from his lightly tanned tone. He had freckles, her skin was unblemished. Heinrel had piercings all over, Atra did not. She had big blue eyes, Heinrel had smaller, smiling eyes. And yet, as they walked along, anyone could comment on how perfect a couple they were.

And usually, they did not match. Unusually, today they did. Atra wore her knit dress, with Heinrel wearing a knit cardigan. It was grey, matching her tights, the sleeves coming all the way down with a cuff at the end. Underneath was a simple white tshirt, with a small v-neck. His pants were dark dressier pants, looking crisp and fresh. Which they should look. Heinrel rarely wore the same things twice, he had so many clothes it was easy for him to not reuse. Black boat shoes were on his feet, with a black lace. They weren't dressy, but they fit the look. His dog tags, ring, and aviators nestled into his bright hair topped off the look. It was easy to see the man was ready for fall. Atra was turning her locket, Heinrel catching it in one of his own glimpses. He smiled, it was kind of cute. "Want to know what's in it?" Besides Ohne Dich kann ich nicht atmen. Du bist mein Wunder der Natur. Wir zusammengehören. Eine Seele kombinierte. He was just teasing. Heinrel was surprised she hadn't checked herself, but it was nice to let it be a surprise, he guessed. Well, it would be, if she didn't ask what was in it every night.

As they came upon the building, Heinrel looked it up and down. It looked abandoned, but that had never stopped them before. He shrugged, leading them in and down the stairs. He noticed Atra's look of worriment as she saw what he did. Chipped paint, cob webs, the like. But as they headed down the stairs, idle chatter could be heard and he squeezed her hand as a sign that he was right, and it was okay. He smiled as they walked in, raising his free hand. "Hello to all of you, too." He'd nod, his hand falling. "This is Atra, and I'm Heinrel."

She's got my h e a r t tied in a k n o t, and my s t o m a c h in a w h i r l.

Eloquent Seeker

16,750 Points
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Champion 300
    • First step to fame 200
    Lot smirked triumphantly at her companion when the underground room proved to be a well furnished and modern looking bar with at least one friendly worker. Claws simply rolled her stormy grey eyes and plopped down at the first table she saw, the wolf trotting over to rest his head on her knees. The hooded brunette followed suit and sat down shortly before the woman named Nyiakole came back.

"Yes, actually. My sister and I could do with some food and a place to spend the night if you could."
    Lot smiled slightly at Nyiakole and slipped her bag to the ground. "We're plenty able to pay for your trouble."

((Ahhh *ish glomped* ))
    Atra's eyes slid over to the freckled face, intentional this time. No sneaking about, just looking at Heinrel as her fingers stopped twirling the little pendant around her neck and instead clasped over it, shielding it from view. She narrowed those blue eyes, making a face at the German. "Shut up. You know I do!" Her voice was a match to his, light, teasing. It was obvious they'd been over this before, each time as lighthearted as this. The hand holding Heinrel would push against him, shoving the man away. The effect was ruined, though, byt he simple fact that Atra seemed unwilling to let his hand go. He might move a few inches away, even a foot, but Atra would soon be back at her spot by Heinrel's side, as always.

Inside and down the stairs, Atra would offer her free hand up in a quick wave. "Hey," the pair made their way over to the bar, taking neighboring seats. Atra smiled at the woman who had introduced the bar but not herself. "Uhm. Could I have a Moscow Mule?" Always with the named drinks, never a simple 'Vodka.' That was Atra. She looked towards Heinrel, raising her eyebrows again. "Two, maybe? 'Rel?"

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff