Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is the most important lesson learned from this season on The Walking Dead

Don't move into a prison 0.074074074074074 7.4% [ 4 ]
Don't trust a guy who keeps heads in a fish tank 0.18518518518519 18.5% [ 10 ]
Always use contraception during an apocalypse 0.57407407407407 57.4% [ 31 ]
You can kill a person with walker bones 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]

Dapper Daredevil

Twila walked in with a wave, "Congratulations to you. Nyiakole." she said quietly looking at the ice cream. "Mmm I actually was coming for a bit of that. At least originally." She told the dragon queen. Sghe looked over at the Nymph and chuckled a bit, "As I ran into you now I also Like to ask a favor. Would you like to watch the kids for a few hours? Anari and I wanted to get a way for a small bit before everything got started."

Fashionable Fatcat

"Sure." Nill said with a smile. "I would be honored to watch the little ones. You and Anari deserve some alone time."

Hilarious Informer

"Thank you Twila." Nyiakole said. She stood up and pushed the ice cream to the middle of the table. "Here... I didn't eat a lot.... I am going up to try and get some sleep.... you all have a nice night." Nyiakole said. She left the kitchen and headed up the stairs. As she walked down the hallway, Nyiakole stopped at Brix's door. She was going to check on him, but she caught a few sounds that alerted her to what was happening behind the door. She stood debating on interrupting and sending mochi back home but she just sighed and walked to her own room. Shutting the door she walked across the dark room to the bed. Laying down next to Rei, Nyiakole wrapped her arms around him and kissed the side of his face.

Dapper Daredevil

Twila picked up the ice cream tub and found a spoon for herself. She dug into the sweet delicious diary product before sitting down. "Thanks, have a good night" She told Nyiakole before looking over to Nill. "Really you would? That's great." She said with a grin. She set the ice cream down hugging the nymph before returning to the ice cream.
As Nyiakole came back to bed and gently woke him up, Rei gently opens his eyes seeing his mate embrace him. Kissing her back, Rei then tiredly mutters, "Hm? You okay?"

((lame >< ))

Hilarious Informer

Nyiakole closed her eyes. "Yeah.... I will be just fine." She said as she kissed his shoulder. "We are just going to get back a couple of screaming trouble makers.... well there will be two but only one will be screaming."
Rei brings an arm around Nyiakole as she stayed against him. He then gives a small frown of confusion as to what Nyiakole was talking about, "Couple troublemakers? What are you talking about? Are we needing to suddenly babysit Riot?" he asks not having any idea what Nyiakole was saying.

Hilarious Informer

Nyiakole nuzzled against Rei more. "I am pregnant with twins, Nill confirmed that." She said softly. "Chaos came to me and said our family will truly be complete now."
Hearing his mate say she was pregnant made Rei pause and lift his head slightly to look at her bewildered. How was it possible, he thought to himself, "...Didn't you say you were no longer fertile because of what your father and Chaos did to save you? Truly complete?" Rei asks as it made him think that to say their family was incomplete would be referring to their first children together, of which Rei's eyes widen in realization of what that meant, "You couldn't mean..." Rei says unable to say out loud the idea of Rurynn and Baya returning.

Hilarious Informer

Nyiakole smiled softly and nodded. "Yes..." she said. "Chaos said we still cant create life between us but we can get back the life we already created." She explained. She kissed Rei. "We are getting our babies back."
As Nyiakole explained further and kissed him, Rei pauses before smiling back and turning over atop of Nyiakole before laughing gently and kissing her deeply, "Oh Nyiakole...I don't...I don't know what to say. That's so wonderful." he says still grinning and kissing all along Nyiakole's lips and cheeks.

Hilarious Informer

As Rei rolled over on top of her, Nyiakole kissed him back wrapping her arms around him. Seeing his reaction caused happiness and excitement flutter in her as well. She smiled and she just enjoyed being in his embrace. "I know.... oh Rei.... I love you so much."
"And I love you Nyiakole." Rei replies as he purrs loudly being in Nyiakole's embrace and kissing her repeatedly, "Oh I'm so excited now. I...never thought we could get this lucky. Everything we've wanted...it's coming together." Rei then laughs before giving a deeper kiss to Nyiakole and nuzzling against her neck with a smile and purring still.

Hilarious Informer

Nyiakole smiled and hugged Rei tightly. "I never thought we could get this lucky either.... it always seems like fate deals us a bad hand.... I am so excited." Nyiakole said. She paused for a moment before kissing Rei. "Chaosisees did tell me something else... and I just wanted you to know because I don't like keeping things from you." she said. "Chaos said we wouldn't be able to create any more children between us.... but.... you know... you can still create off spring with others and she said I can bear children.... as long as they are full blooded dragons."

Fashionable Fatcat

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces