Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is the most important lesson learned from this season on The Walking Dead

Don't move into a prison 0.074074074074074 7.4% [ 4 ]
Don't trust a guy who keeps heads in a fish tank 0.18518518518519 18.5% [ 10 ]
Always use contraception during an apocalypse 0.57407407407407 57.4% [ 31 ]
You can kill a person with walker bones 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]

Hilarious Informer

(( Nighters guys, sorry for getting of so early, I have been feeling really drained lately. ))

Dapper Daredevil

Pear sighed as she pinched her nose, "It'll take a bit to get her i know a few spells... But I'm worried we might not be dealing with Twila, it could be Ellipse... The alter ego Mace created. I'm sure she would care for the children but I don't know about everyone else." She listened to Mochi, before shouting, "Then get some water fill a big bucket or bowl, and some towels." She tilted her head as the phone was finally picked up, she heard Mocsha's voice on the other side. "Hello Mocsha, long time no talk. I'm calling to offer a proposition I'm sure you heard of the mass panic going on. It's caused by that pirate Marcus. He just ate the equivalent of a demi god. Your daughters already in the middle of the fray. Do you want the coordinates?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael did expect something of the sort from his father he just wanted to make sure Harley wouldn't have been hit. As He was kicked in the chest he stumbled back letting go of the gun. He couldn't help but grin as his father said he would have to do what he needed to, "Alright then..." He was surprised Nayh showed up but didn't question it. "Knock him out Nayh." He told her, he knew better than to approach his father close again. "Sorry dad."

Fashionable Fatcat

As Nayh bound Nukha the clone took swift action hacking a ball of slime at his feet in would quickly harden into a stiff resin, the clone then fired more at it's hands, and body to lock him up tight down as well. "Okay that should keep him still." The clone said not wanting to fully knock him out if it could be helped. The clone then shattered and dissipated.

~~~~

As Marcus dodged back the two clones rushed in only to be out down. From the cuts two waves of vines rushed out from his left and right arcing up over him. Nill then teleported behind him her fist glowing bright she swings hard at the small of Marcus's back.

~~~~

As Nyiakole made a mental like all she would hear for a moment was the sounds of chanting from a large group of female voices. The voices then faded away to the back ground as a single voice spoke. "You fought hard to help end the terror that killed so many of our people. Now we help to do the same. The connection between our realms is not fully severed and we can help Nill. She has the backing of all of the wood nymphs. Our power trickles across to your realm and into her. This battle has just begun, bid your time and gather your strength. If the time comes to strike then do so. Just be careful, Nill's body can take a lot of punishment before there is a chance of death, yours may not be so lucky. I must go now though, and resume lending my power to Nill." The voice then faded out and back into the chanting. Nill's voice would then chime in for a brief moment. "What they said."

Hilarious Informer

(( I lurks ))

Hilarious Informer

Ziri sighed as she looked at Twila. "Either way these babies need to eat, they will start to get sick if they don't." She hummed as she rocked the little girl dragon before looking at Beth. "Do you want to help me find something they can drink?" She asked.

At hearing Pear's answer Mochi sighed as she looked for something to put water in. Finding a semi large pot she filled it with water as she found a few towels. Carrying it all carefully back to Pear she set everything down. "Here" she said. "Is that my grandfather on the phone? "

Dapper Daredevil

"Yes it is Mochi, do want to talk to him?" Pear asked as she put in an ear bud so she could use her hands and talk to Mocsha. She set the towels aside on the floor before taking a deep breath. She drew a few runes with her pen in the air and she held her hands over it. After a few moments the water rose out of the bucket glowing a green and a blue color. She directed the water over Twila cleaning her wounds the first go around and began working on healing her. "Girls go help Beth and Ziri find the little ones some food."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Catherine and Cleo nodded both extremely quiet while this whole ordeal was happening. But they didn't seem worried one bit. "Yes mama." They took off to search the kitchen Mochi had come from.

Dapper Daredevil

Hilarious Informer

(( I lurks as well. Trying to wait for others to post ))

Dapper Daredevil

((Same :3 *bounces while waiting* ))

Hilarious Informer

(( * bounces around with the perja * ))

Fashionable Fatcat

((*Inflates a bouncy house so we can all bounce together.*))

Dapper Daredevil

((welp this is productive..lol i keep watching anime and refreshing the page XD ))

Hilarious Informer

(( Anime!!! ))

Dapper Daredevil

((mm hmm right now I'm watching Chihayafuru it's not bad, kind of like hikaru no go or prince of tennis.))

Fashionable Fatcat

((I am reading the looking for group comic, that and debating on what food to get for dinner. I hate when i get super hunger cause then the thought of eating makes me nauseous. Stupid body.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff