Don't move into a prison 0.074074074074074 7.4% [ 4 ]
Don't trust a guy who keeps heads in a fish tank 0.18518518518519 18.5% [ 10 ]
Always use contraception during an apocalypse 0.57407407407407 57.4% [ 31 ]
You can kill a person with walker bones 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]

User Image
~ Nyiakole Kuroryutsuki ~

(( 4laugh ))

Nyiakole shrugged, "I don't know, He seems to enjoy the idea of having a child, so you know, why not protect the one carrying it... I am just having a hard time trusting that that is his intentions...." Nyiakole said. Nyiakole then sighed.... "No... he isn't really pressing any weird ideas on me... but..." she said with a pause. She didn't really want to bring it up, as she was sure people would figure it out eventually, nor did she want to tell Rei, because she didn't want him to be mad at her or anything. "... but we are trying to comprise of a few things is all..." she said.
Rei hums and nods, not really upset at all. All he really wanted was for Nyiakole to be alright and happy...why would he be upset at progress? Granted he didn't entirely trust Junyaho like Nyiakole didn't, but he'd only go as far as to protect her rather than run her life. He didn't care if she even took her father's legacy and kept with illegal activity...he wouldn't. Rei simply lays back a bit blankly and shrugs...

It is interesting. I'm not so sure of him either, but at least it's somewhat a step forward.
User Image

Nyiakole finishes her ice creams and pushes the bowl away. "I guess.... he is being extremely considerate of my feelings I guess." Nyiakole sighed "He wants to try and work a few things out with me so we are both the parents and in this child's life, you know." She said. "I could aways up and run away, He could always take it when its born, I guess we are trying to please each other" Nyiakole then shrugged. "Even if its all a lie and a trick and he really is just waiting to take it, Its a lie that makes me feel better" she said.
Rei paused at hearing Nyiakole's last statement. He wasn't sure what to think of it. It wasn't his place to ask, nor was it the smartest idea to do so. He says nothing and moves his hand to Nyiakole's far shoulder and rubs it to comfort her, knowing it wasn't an easy feeling to have...

...One can only hope it's not.
User Image

"Yeah...." She said. She closed her eyes at feeling Rei rub her shoulder "I can only just hope for the best and that Junyaho isn't as much as an a** he seems like" She said. She let out a sigh. "On another note..." she said as she took Rei's hand that was on her shoulder and moved it to the lower part of her stomach. She wasn't really flat anymore, but she wasn't really showing either. "I don't know how sensitive you humans are, but can you feel the heartbeat?" she asked, she could feel the constant light flutter without placing her hand on it.
This isn't a battle anymore

User Image
Aiden had been miserable eve since he had gotten back into his old routines.But after about a week of sulking Aiden was different, changed if you would. He was quiet and to himself. He moved about like a ghost one second he was there and the next he was gone. Standing ina a dark room he stood looking down at the floor. '' I came like you asked. What do you want with me now. '' Aiden said his voice low. He wasn't at the bar. As a matter of fact he was very far from there. Aiden wore all black. A long leather overcoat, a tight fitting black tank-top, loose black jeans, and black boots. He even had his black claymore strapped to his back. Aiden never made eye contact with his informant but he would listen well. He had something he didn't want to loose and some hoe this man had gotten his hands on it.

it's a mother ******** war
User Image

~ Lord Junyaho ~

Junyaho leaned against the wall with his arms crossed as he waited for his new little employee. "Ahh... glad you could finally make it Aiden" he said rather smoothly "Now I didn't ask you here to just dilly dally in talk, I do have another small task for you. Not really an assassination, though you might have to kill a few people, but anyways" Junyaho said. "A few weeks ago, Nyiakole was attacked on a job for her father, on outward appearances, it just looked like some makeshift gang, though I traced them back a little and they belonged to a bigger gang ran by a drow woman named Daiyulean. Apparently she is new in the underground world in which we live in and she has also known as the Spider Queen." Junyaho said taking a pause to let Aiden memorize the information, "I would like you to get some information on her, I want to know why her little minions attacked Nyiakole and if she has any other intentions, Kill whoever you need to get the information, but try not to kill Daiyulean herself..." Junyaho ordered. "I would love to see how she reacts and if she squeals out any more information while feeling threaten."
Rei caressed his hand as Nyiakole held it and indeed felt a healthy heartbeat. He didn't know how to feel about it though. The only other pregnant woman he had ever seen was his mother with Ami. He looks back at Nyiakole and nods softly with a gentle smile...

Yes, I do...I'm guessing you are too?
User Image

Nyiakole smiled and nodded. "Cool" she said. "Yes I feel it all the time, not by putting my hand there, but like on the inside..." She said. "Its hard to explain.... its gentle, but its like a constant fluttering sensation" She said. "Sometimes just feeling it helps me sleep at night because I know its safe and alive, but other times it keeps me up making me feel the reality of the whole situation..." she said.

User Image
Aiden listened as the man spoke. A drow woman named Daiyulean had been apart of some attacking on Nyiakole. bowing his head slightly he spoke. '' I understand. I am aloud to kill whoever necessary to obtain the requested information. The only target I am not aloud to kill is Daiyulean, The Spider Queen herself. All else are possible targets. Requesting to threaten Daiyulean herself to get the requested information. '' Aiden requested as he stood not looking at Junyaho. '' Also I need information regarding her location. If I am not given sufficient information regarding her location I will abort this task and take on a new one. If you understand my terms and request's then I will fulfill the task requested of me. Do you agree Sir Junyaho? '' Krad asked. This was his business speech and he would talk to Junyaho any other way.

User Image

~ Lord Junyaho ~

Junyaho thought about it "Yes, request granted" He said. He then reached into his pocket and pulled out a sheet of paper and handed it to Aiden. "No one but her members know where she actually resides, as far as I know," He said. "But on the sheet of paper there is where a lot of her gang members are seen, or make themselves known, find one and get that information from them, If I could take a guess, she would be in a dark place, as most drows don't do well in the day light.
Rei caressed his hand along her stomach more and looked at her calmly...

You shouldn't think about the conflicts when you think about your child, Nyiakole. You know that...It wouldn't be too healthy if you were always so stressed.
User Image

Nyiakole closed her eyes at feeling Rei's hand caress her stomach, it felt nice and relaxing. "I know... but sometimes I just can't help but be like wow... I am going to have a baby? To care for it and feed it, raise it and teach it, its exciting, and scary, I am just so young and ... I don't know if I can do it you know?" she said. She then sighed and smiled. "I know I shouldn't always be so stressed, I have been trying to keep calm. which is very hard to do" she said with a little laugh.

User Image
Aiden took the paper and looked it over. He now knew where he needed to go to get the information requested of him. '' Alright, I will set out immediately. Just to make sure you understand my rules and polices, you are allowing me to kill whoever it takes to get the requested information. If I am caught I am not obligated to your safety. If you accept the terms I will set out. If not then I will carry out another task asked of me. '' Aiden said folding the paper given to him and putting it in a inside pocket. Aiden had a soulless look in his eyes as he looked past Junyaho.

User Image

~ Lord Junyaho ~

Junyaho waved his hand, "Sure Sure, if you get caught" He said with a half smile. "I just know you are one of the best, and do your work carefully, even more so now that.... she .... is involved" He said. "Just now that if you not obligated for my safety, then I am not to hers. Her safety depends on your success, I wouldn't mess up if I were you" Junyaho said.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff