Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is the most important lesson learned from this season on The Walking Dead

Don't move into a prison 0.074074074074074 7.4% [ 4 ]
Don't trust a guy who keeps heads in a fish tank 0.18518518518519 18.5% [ 10 ]
Always use contraception during an apocalypse 0.57407407407407 57.4% [ 31 ]
You can kill a person with walker bones 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]

(( I don't work weekends, its amazing ^_^ But I am trying to make up for last year in which we did...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!! It made me so mad >.< ))
Star Bright, Star Light…
User Image

User Image

Entering into the bar, Zara comes to a halt as she inspects her surroundings. Her eyes moving ever so effortlessly surveying the room. With a quick blink and turn of her head she heads to a table to sit.

Sitting in a chair she places her elbows on the table, placing her palms up in the air and cupped. Resting her chin in her up turned hands she smiles slightly watching the others in the room.

User Image

… First Star I See Tonight
((oyes, if only it weren't so late. >< ))
(( Yeah.... sorry Zara, I am going to be going to bed in a few minutes, I really wish you would stop by tomorrow ^_^ ))
Star Bright, Star Light…
User Image

User Image

[[Hehe. It's okay. I understand. Maybe tomorrow than :3 ]]

User Image

… First Star I See Tonight
(( I ish lurking maybe ))
User Image
~ Nyiakole Kuroryutsuki ~

Nyiakole walked out of the kitchen with a large bowl of ice cream smothered in chocolate and caramel syrup, and with sprinkles, gummy bears and a little cherry on top. She set in on the bar counter ans she sat on a stool while turning on the overhead tv and began to enjoy her large desert. She had finally started have constant cravings, which she was glad it wasn't for anythings strange, no, all she wanted were sweet things. Nyiakole ate and watched mindless tv, trying to keep her mind clear from all the events of last week. The main one that kept trying to nibble at her mind was the situation with her and Junyaho.
A series of thumps could be heard from the steps as Rei moved along in a wheelchair Nukha provided. Ami was close beside her brother as he said he wanted to do it himself. Rei seemed to have no problem controlling the wheels due to his upper body strength, but he'd be lying if he said it wasn't tricky. They finally reach the bar as Rei sighs in relief of smoother flooring. Then seeing Nyiakole, he smiles a bit more delightfully than expected and moves beside Nyiakole. Ami then takes a seat at Nyiakole's other side...

I guess nothing passes the time like before, huh?

((now I want ice cream. >< *goes for a Napoleon* ))
User Image

Nyiakole looked over her shoulder as she sees Rei and Ami. "Well I am glad to see you finally made it out of the bed" she said with a soft smile. "Well... Normally I would be out causing mischief, plundering villages, setting crops on fire, taking angry farmer's livestock, but" she said in a playful smile. "...I got.... oh what do you humans say..... bun in the oven?" she asked. When she had heard that for the first time, she found it delightfully funny. She smiled and rubs her stomach before returning to her ice cream.
Rei smiles back as Ami lays back beside Nyiakole, watching the tv...

Well, I couldn't stay in a bed the rest of my life, now could I? I figured I should get used to this thing while I can...I know it's a little drastic of a topic, but...What's Junyaho been doing since I've been confined?

Rei wanted to know since he was still on edge with him, despite his newfound sentimentality.
User Image

Nyiakole smiled. "Well I am glad you decided not to stay in bed" she said. Nyiakole then slid the remote over to AMi. "Watch whatever, it doesn't matter to me" she told Ami. She then looked at rei and back down at her bowl of ice cream. "He comes and goes, he mostly spends the day over in his territory dealing with you know, business and stuff, he is the clan leader of his group., But he usually comes back at night, makes sure nothing happens while I am sleeping, He is usually on his best behavior, I am getting use to him being around and hardly pay any attention to him.... but I still keep my guard up you know..." She said with a sigh.There seemed like there was perhaps a little more to her story than what she was letting on.

( *glomps the shadow* ))
(Hi^^ Hmm, mind if I jump in?)
(( not at all ^_^ ))
((by all means Shadow. ^_^ mmmm...Strawberry, Vanilla, and chocolate ice cream all at once...I blame you Silver. xP ))

Hearing Nyiakole, Rei had a hunch that that wasn't all Junyaho was doing, especially around Nyiakole. He kept a calm expression and tried to keep as much tension away from the conversation as he could...

Really? I wouldn't think Junyaho to simply be here only to protect you. He isn't trying to feed you any weird ideas, is he?

Ami took the remote and proceeded to change it, not paying attention to the conversation beside her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff