Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
✿Tsubasa✿Myou✿
User Image
Myou sighed as finished fixing the jacket. "How are you going to bathe with that thing on?" she asked. Myou seriously doubted water could get through. "And you were supposed to sleep in the bed. Not the floor." Speaking of which, she needed to have her floor fixed thanks to a certain magick user. Myou sighed in agitation.
"But...but....but if I take the jacket off. This big black thing comes out and it hurts people and I can't do anything about it" He began to stare at the floor, bringing his knees to his chest. "And I get these bad headaches and all I hear is someone screaming. And I never remember anything that happens. That's why I'm the only one with the jacket. The others don't do that...anymore"

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
✿Tsubasa✿Myou✿
User Image
Myou gave him a hug. "I can put a seal on it." She offered. The seal would depend on the inhabitant. The stronger the captive the stronger the seal. It could rid hm of whatever he's scared of. "I'll let you think about it over breakfast." she got up and went to the kitchen to cook for everyone that was here.
Nii-san's face turned red when she hugged him. "That sounds like it will hurt" He sighed and watched her run off then tipped of to lay on the floor. "I wounder what six would do. I bet he could blow up that place and free every body" He yawned and closed his eyes. "Then again, mathematically speaking, if the goal was to make something stronger than 6 wouldn't that be 7? And the next strongest would be 8 then 9. And I bet they just get more powerful. 13 was so strong it was scary. But I'm 14, and I can't really do anything"

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
✿Tsubasa✿Myou✿
User Image
Myou ducked her head in, she knew Nii-san would try to sleep on the floor. "On the bed, sleepy head." she smiled.Myou flew down the steps and into the kitchen. She decided to go wih an American breakfast. Hash browns, a choice of waffles or pancakes, eggs, sausage and sausage patties. Tea and coffee were on the pots, she just need menu for lunch and dinner then all wil be well.
Nii-san picked himself up off the floor and plopped himself on the bed. "Oh my. This is so comfy"

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
✿Tsubasa✿Myou✿
User Image
Myou fixed a plate for Nii-san and came back upstairs. "Breakfast for you." she smiled. Myousat the plate on a nearby desk. "Are you going to eat?" She asked while sitting next to him on the bed. "And did you want tea or coffe this time?
Nii-san sat up and looked over the food. "Why are you being so nice to me? This feels weird. It has to be a dream or somthing" He looked over the food and sniffed at it while waiting for her reply. "Your not ganna feed me this time, are you?"

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
✿Tsubasa✿Myou✿
User Image
"It's not a dream, and I'm being nice because I want to." Myou explained. She did understand why he was skeptical but she explained that it wasn't a dream. "And I'm only going to feed you if you want me to."
"Id prefer it if you didn't feed me. Sorry" He looked over the food Myou prepared, again decided what was easiest to eat before taking a bite. He at like a dog would, just as he did with the squid. "You're cooking is really good"

4,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
calls out "hey can i order some lunch please?" he said as his stomach grumbled with hunger
"Hmm?" The blond boy in the black straight jacket sat up and poked his head outside of his room. "Who's that?" Without waiting for a response he began walking down the voice. "Hello?"

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
✿Tsubasa✿Myou✿
User Image
"Calm down Ace, I'm coming." Myou grumbled. She looked at Nii-san, "Did you wanna meet the other guest? He's okay, just destructive." She explained. Myou walked down the hallway and down the stairs, "Would you rather have tea or coffee?"
Nii-san followed Myou closely behind. "Destructive? I hope that characteristic doesn't cause something bad" At the bottom step Nii-san tripped and fell over. But he managed to pick himself up and continued to follow Myou. "I'm fine. I don't need either"

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
✿Tsubasa✿Myou✿
User Image
Myou was startled by Nii-san's fall. When he said he was fine, she could only sigh. That damn jacket was inhibiting his movements, or that's the theory anyway. "Nii-san did you ever think about the sealing idea?' Myou asked.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff