Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Welcome to Celestial Midnights!

User Image

In the woods you seem to have been walking forever. Fear not Child of Earth, for I shall guide you. With wings of light while you are lost in the shadows, follow me, dance with me. Oh look, a bridge. It's safe enough to cross. A castle that can fit as your home or your resting place.

As you enter, the marble tile is dark as the fathomless universe. Columns tall as they hold up a roof that resembles the stars themselves. Go down the hall, you will see a mural that acts as a fork in the road.But take a minute to appreciate the to the art a blur of colors, contrasting one another hugely. Flashing, crimson reds. Ice cold blues. The shadowiest of blacks, flashing pure whites. It began off in the lower left corner, a huge blackish tree with no leaves reaching out, it's shadowy, twisted branches extended. In the background of the tree was a vibrant, contrasting red sun, spreading out it's rays until they turned into far off stars, attaching themselves to the branches of the tree like blossoms about to bloom. And bloom they did, further out, transforming into the most magnificent flowers, floating in clouds of shadowy gray and black, growing bigger and bigger until they seemed to create their own orbit, transforming into a large blue-black, deep purple, and flashing burgundy planet... But upon closer inspection, the planet appeared to be a raven in mid-flight, the trails of smoke and asteroid belts coming off of it it's outstretched wings. Almost everything in the mural could be seen in many different ways... Except for the beginning tree. That deep root into the ground remained steady and strong.
Now you may go ahead; to your left, you will see rooms meant to be home, but to your right, you will have a resting place filled with fun and laughter.

I am Tsubaba Myou, your Guardian Angel.
Welcome to Celestial Midnights.

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Welcome!~

Please do sit down and relax. We are a Cafe & Inn that hosts all races no matter what. (: So please do enjoy yourself. Also,we have rooms available in our inn to host as many people that are here. Anyone is welcomed here as long as they do not disturb, bother, or harrass other people. So, please do come and go as you please; and do remember to come back. (:

Okay here are some things you should know:
- Respect Others; Obviously
- Keep it PG-16; Please and Thank You (: *
- You will NOT need a profile if you are a customer. However, you WILL need a profile if you want to be a resident at the inn or you want to work here.
- Respect the staff
- All races are welcome (:
- This is a literate thread. Please don't write one word sentences. try to make a few sentences. It's okay if you only make one sentence per post though.
- Please do not 133t post. If you talk OOC, please use the OOC thread Click Here for OOC
-Respect Gaia TOS and Rules and Guidlines. We can and will report your a**.
* This rule may be changed; if the rule does change, please respect the change.

However, it is unlikely that any of these rules will be changed XxMidnightXVirgoxX feels the need to change the rules. If the rules do change it would be appreciated if you respect the changes made. Rules can be added as seen fit by XxMidnightXVirgoxX.

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Staff and Work

Staff*~

Here are the current staff:

- XxMidnightXVirgoxX ((Owner))
-Waiter Position ((Open: 3)): Damian J Valien
-Waitress ((Open: 3)): Yuki
-Bartenders ((Open: 1))Ewarde Sirraux
-Housekeeper ((Open: 4))
-Clerk ((Open: 2))
-Entertainer* ((Open: 3)): Bong-Cha 'Bonny' Paik
Okay, because we love all of our past employees, here are a list of there names, too! So that they will always be remembered:
Kale Stahaa

Job Positions Open:25

*If you would like to be part of the staff please inform XxMidnightXVirgoxX, through a PM and you will be added to the list of current staff. If you decide to no longer be with us, which will be a pity, please inform XxMidnightXVirgoxX.
Please Note:
- You will NOT be getting paid for these jobs. Having these jobs are just for fun.

There will be a continuation with the form below. If you are applying for the job please include in your form that you will be applying for a job. Please include the job you want.

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Konbanwa minna! Since I'm just opening I need employees. If you want to work here or if you want a room and want to be a resident send in the info below:
G-Name:
Name:
Bio:
Appearance:
Room:
Send a Pm to me ((Myou)) with the subject: The Song of Angelic Wings.

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Here are the rooms, the lobby, and the bathes (No co-ed bathes sorry guys):
102. Bong-Cha 'Bonny' Paik
103. Yuki and Damian J Valen
104.Nii-san and Tsubasa Myou
200. Ewarde Sirraux
202. Kale Stahaa
204.Kerian Wedge
302.Yana
v-Choices-v
User Image<or>User Image
((Trust us, we have greater taste than this))
heart Bath House heart
User Image
heart Lobby heart
User Image
^Pretty girls not included^

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Alright dudes, dudettes, ravers, punks,goths, jocks, cheerleaders, sains,hip-hoppers. rappers, whatever!! Here are the current employees and residents:
heart Employees heart
Name: Tsubasa Myou
Ability: Telepathy, weaponry, Celestial prowess.
Bio: Myou and her friend Rebecca ran Midnight together after her parents died. Rebecca somehow came down to a fatal illness. Rebecca died two years ago and Myou has inherited Midnight. She has opened the shop and hopes to take good care of the place.
Appearance:Myou
Rm: 104
----------
G-Name:Inu Harrlance
Name: Ewarde Sirraux
Ability:
Swordmage, the power to wield and summon multiple swords at any given time using Arcane magic. Alchemy, the power to even craft swords or any other object from scratch. may it be a tv or a anything else
and the ability to dazzle and charm any women with his charming good looks and sleek professional stlye of dress. Catioun ladies he's a lady killer.
Bio:"well where do I begin... ok well first off I was just a poor kid that lived on the streets. heck I was born on the streets. I stole from the rich, rupugnent folk when they were'nt looking and watched out for others. up until I was 10, I was picked up from a man That I stole from. Come to find out he was a well-known swordmage named Jarriad Sirraux. AkA Crimson striker. Back then I didn't know what I was getting into. But he took me in and raised me as his son. He taught me everything he knew. the great art of Swordmage. he even told me how to wield a sword. 7 years later well Here I am. only thing missing is him. He never came back from a mission he had 5 years ago. I went to go search for him and I wind up here. "
Appearance:A sharp dresser. dressed from head to toe in Black tuxedo. along with rose colored vest, and rose tinted glasses and a fedoren hat. and I'm an african american with devilish good looks.
Room: 200
---------
G-Name: MaterialFiction
Name: Chiba, Hitomi/千葉 瞳
Age: Well over 500 years old. However, the digits above her head do poor justice to the puerile and innocent-looking body below that moves with the clumsiness of childhood and the grace of a tiger on the prowl. Suspended, she has been in a 15 year old's body for centuries.
Ability: molecular rearranging of body mass into blades; fire; accelerated (but by no means instant) regeneration.
Bio:
At this moment, we will ask Father Time to hit his rewind button. Yes, you will travel into the past, but only as a passive observer. See yet do not touch.

The year is 15 something or other. Yes, as in the 1500s. It is a land probably very much unlike the one you know; the natives called it 'Nippon.' One day, it would become a united Empire of Japan. But for now, let's just call it the Land of the Rising Sun. The daimyo and shogun of the land fought fiercely in this land known as the Sengoku, or Warring States, period.

Deadly saboteurs and assassins called shinobi were employed by the powerful shogun rulers. Under the dripping sun, and on the blood-soaked battlefields stabbed with the katanas of defeated samurai, we see a lone girl, drenched in the purest vermilion. Not an inch of her remains unpainted by the vitae of man. Oddly enough, she looks to be about 9 or 10 years old, yet she walks amidst the carcasses as if inspecting her artwork. Well, viewer, the fact is, she is nothing less than an artist of death admiring her latest masterpiece - and this one really 'knocked 'em dead.'

Fishnets cast about her bare legs and chest, along with the manner of garb, tell us that she is one of those female ninja called a 'kunoichi.' Her name is Hitomi Chiba, the Girl from Hell. Her name stretches from cold Hokkaido's farthest tip to the sweltering fingertips of Okinawa. At first glance, it seems she bears no weapons. A little history will tell you that, well....she is the weapon.

Hitomi started out as an orphaned runt. She was found by the famed Hattori Hanzo and raised to be a deadly assassin. Unfortunately, the art of murder seemed to already be too embedded in Hitomi's psyche, though 98% of the time she was the sweetest little girl on earth. Sure, she talked to herself a lot, and had other behaviours that made her sanity suspect, but she was sweet. Only after blood was shed would people realise that Hitomi had a psychotic side. Music seemed to abate the tides of psychotic violence, but without this 'medication' she would kill anyone and anything in sight.

Hitomi grew out of the control of her father Hattori, and she became a scourge to men everywhere. Armies would rise against her, some even managing to conquer her, and (so they thought) killing her. But days later, she would rise again and terrorise cities and countrysides. Eventually, Hattori, along with a few brave men who still cared for Hitomi (for truly, the sweet side was just as real as the violent one) staged a precise and well-thought out assault on the Girl from Hell. Their intention was not to kill her, but to use powerful magicks to put her under suspension. Hanzo's men met their deaths at Hitomi's blades, but he managed to wrangle her down and bind her with ropes that would kept her frozen in time. The saddened Hattori carried his young pupil on his shoulder and mournfully placed her body within the deepest of caverns he could find. Upon her forehead, he placed a small parchment sheet that covered half of her eyes, her nose, and mouth.

It read: ”危ない” Dangerous.

As we fast forward several centuries, we see Elaine Longherin, scientist, traversing the caverns of Japan to find evidence of ancient cultures. Well, she found what she was looking for...though its form was very unexpected.
Appearance:Hitomi
Room: 305
----------
G-Name: LovelyxMiss
Name: Damian J Valen
Ability: Gifts of the elements, though his strongest is that of wind.
Bio: Damian grew up all his life going through acadimes learning to perfect his ability. Though his parents do not actually share the same gift as he does, neither does his 2 younger siblings. It was odd, but they managed to raise him accepting his abilities and recognizing them as gift. I guess you could say he was very fortunate. What was unfortunate is that he may be gifted, he was losing something along the way. His sight. At the age of 10, his vision would blur, or completely black out. It was bad enough he had horrible sense of direction so it would take him hours to get to school, run errands, and would constantly be late to important events. He doesn't mind losing his vision as much as before. It comes and goes, and yet no one knows why or how. All he does is wait for the day when he will open his eyes, and permanently see nothing.

So what brought him to the cafe? A place to start something knew, just for the fun of it. A place where he could see many faces, before it's all gone.
Appearance: Here I am. xDamian, at your service.
Room: 103

----------

G-Name: RICK STEEL
Name: Bong-Cha 'Bonny' Paik; also known as 'Tea', derived from the word for tea in Japanese - 'cha.'
Ability: Lagrangian Subjugation. In layman's terms, she has made all forms of energy her domain of control.
Bio: First, let's get one thing straight: Bonny-Cha is a highly-trained agent of espionage from a North Korean intelligence agency. She is a skilled liar, fine-tuned for killing and not leaving a trace of death, and is frighteningly intelligent. Bonny was studying physics and quantum engineering in a university in Pyongyang when Kim Jong-Il's eyes set upon her grades and her mysterious skill of manipulating energy. She was the perfect candidate for his new intelligence agency, named simply 'Juche' ('self reliance'). The military snatched the young college student from her surroundings and told her to either join them or they would kill her family.

Bonny, in fact, cared nothing for her family because they cared nothing for her. Bonny cared for no one but herself. Thus far in her life a spiteful, ornery, and abrasive witch, the young overachiever beamed at the prospect of such a lucrative and powerful opportunity.

Several years later, she's on her eighth mission at 26 years old. Intelligence reports speak of a lavish cafe and inn filled with extraordinary people...some of them inhuman. What, pray tell, could such people be of use to the North Korean army?
Appearance: Dreaded Dragon Lady
Room: 102

--------

heart Residents heart
---------
G-Name: Alkario
Name: Fourteen
Ability: His abilities are hidden and suppressed in his straight jacket.
Bio: A mysterious young man that recently escaped from a facility that has left him traumatized and inept for real society.
Room: 104
Appearance:
[Fourteen]
-------
G-Name: We Could Be Heroes
Name: Chance Arden
Ability: [Full Profile]
Bio: See abilities.
Appearance: ^
Room: Just passing through
---------
-------

*Just so you know every other room is doubles, meaning two beds. So if you have like room 103 you have two beds, but Rm.102 is a single full size bed. Reservations for honeymoons, weddings, dates, or love-making((no cybering or else!! and use time-skip)) please send a PM to XxMidnightXVirgoxX. Got a problem I'm not obligated to solve it so don't complain. Results may vary...

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
-ace of the black flames' profile has been terminated due to laziness. The Rp has started over from when Myou sealed Nii-san's arm. This announcement has been made so there wouldn't be any confusion.

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
((Reserved))

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
✿Tsubasa✿Myou✿
User Image
It was an early mornig as te sunlight shone through the curtains. Myou slept halfway of her bed; upper body on the floor while snuggling a pillow. Her silver hair disheveled as she slept wildly. "Hehehe... sukiyaki..." she mumbled in her sleep. Her dreams interrupted by an annoying beeping sound. Myou's silver eyes popped open as she sat up quickly, "Nani?" Myou looked around for the dream smasher. "There you are." Her hand lashed out toward the alarm clock. "You wake me up from the most delicious dream, and it's only--" Her eyes went wide, "eight!! Dammit I slept in!!" Myou threw her blankets off while she scrambled to get up, her footing loose under her weight. A sheet underneath her left foot caused her to fall and her her forehead on the wooden floor. "Itdai..." she whined rubbing her forehead, "Okay let's do this slowly Myou." She told herself. Myou took a deep breath and got up in a graceful motion, completely different from her movements 10 seconds earlier. Her big night shirt swayed as she headed for the bathroom.
"Ah, a new day!" Myou smiled as she emerged from the bathroom 30 minutes later. Her silver hair straightened with two navy blue ribbons on the side. Her body was dressed in the cafe's new unifrom; puffed shoulder lining that lead to three quarter sleeves long jacket with black wings attached, a white blouse and navy blue skirt and knee high boots.
Myou headed downstairs and swtiched the closed sign to open.

4,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
ace opens the door to this room and walks down stairs looking around for some one wondering where he can get some food then he sees a girl and walks up to her "hello do you know where i can get some breakfast?"

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
✿Tsubasa✿Myou✿
User Image
Myou turned around to see her new customer. The face was unfamiliar so she took out her notebook of customers. Hm... this is the only customer as of now, so this is Ace. Room 100.She finally got out of her thinking moment. "Yes, this morning we're having sweet rice and fried egg, scrambled is optional." she announced. "Would you like tea or coffee, sugar, cream and are you eating it in the cafe or would you like it to be delivered to your room?" Myou held out her pen so that she was ready to write down his order.

4,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
looks at my watch "well i got time ill take it in the cafe and a would like a little of everything please" walks off to the cafe

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff