Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
seeming that the lady left, Ewarde walked back outside the inn to see nii-san suddenly throw up all over the ground. ewarde jumped back in shock took of fhis jacket and gave it to nii- san.

"Here take my jacket." Ewarde smiled and looked around after realizing he yet again jumped in the middle of an conversation.

"Sorry for interupting."Ewarde stood where he was. looking alittle sheepish.

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
✿Tsubasa✿Myou✿
User Image
Myou went straight to Nii-san's side and held him close. "I'm here.." she kissed his forehead and waited for him to stop shivering. Myou studied the orbs that continued to float. Why couldn't 13 be destroyed? Myou contiued to warm Nii-san's body, she then thought of a crazy idea. Myo held out her hand and tried to shatter the orb itself.
User Image
14 / Nii-san

Nii-san hugged the coat tightly and leaned against Myou. "What happened? I was in pain then everything went dark" He took a deep breath then looked to the scythe and the orbs. "And in an instant I knew everything" Nii-san took Myou's hand and brought it away from the orbs. "I know everything they knew" Nii-san hugged Myou tightly, leaning more of his weight against her. "Please don't try to do anything with their souls yet. And this time, please just listen to me" Nii-san never wanted to say anything but every time he had a plan, it seemed Myou was more likely to ignore his instruction.

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
✿Tsubasa✿Myou✿
User Image
Myou stopped and waited to listen to what Nii-san had to say. "I'm listening..." Within all the small chaos right now, she was really enjoying the close contact with Nii-san. What knowledge did Nii-san gain?
User Image
14 / Nii-san

Nii-san closed his eyes and tried to fight the urge to fall asleep. He pointed to the scythe as his vision started to blur. "That weapon. It's my power. I made it out of 13. If you finish him right now I'll be completely normal. I wont..be able.....to protect anyone" The rest of Nii-san's wait started to lean against Myou as he passed out. He wanted to say so much more but it was better to get out the more important detail.

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
✿Tsubasa✿Myou✿
User Image
Myou caught Nii-san as he passed out. His weapon? Thirteen could come back to his maniacal life and try to kill Nii-san. Myou tried to pick up the scythe and it burned her. "Itdai.." she examined her hand and saw the light sting. Nii-san was really tired, but what about Seven? "I'll take you home..." she kissed his forehead and attempted to lift him up. "Gomen Minna... I called you for nothing."
User Image
14 / Nii-san

The scythe faded away into nothing as the orbs drifted off into the sky then followed Nii-san closely. Nii-san would occasionally open his eyes and try to lift himself up to help Myou carry him. But every time he would slip out of consciousness again and again.

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ewarde saw the whole heartwarming scene take place before his eyes and his jacket was part of it. it wasa like watching a movie. As Myou toke in Nii-san into the tavern Ewarde smiled and simply went back inside without saying a word. Not once has he ever seen Myou so nice to someone, which was uncommon. it not rare but it's seen in the most critical moments.

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
✿Tsubasa✿Myou✿
User Image
"Oh Nii-san..." Myou anted to burst into tears. She truly missed Nii-san's vibrant blue and yellow eyes. They were so sweet and loving. His cute smile when he enjoyed their time together. Now his eyes were closed from unconsciousness, she didn't know when he was going to wake up. "We're almost home Nii-san." she whispered to him. No sooner did they reach the doors to their home. "I should've asked Aniki for some help." she cried a little. Myou laid Nii-san on his favorite couch and cried on his stomach. "Gomen... Gomen Nii-san." She felt that she couldn't help him; Myou only let the whole thing just happen. It hurt her so much how she couldn't help someone who needed her.
User Image
14 / Nii-san

Nii-san laid lifeless on the couch with an occasional twitch as he fought to wake himself up. It was as if he was trying to out muscle his own body's limitations just to come back to Myou. But after a short time, Nii-san started to relax and spend his time cycling threw his memories. He did not regenerate, his injuries did not heal, and he was sleeping more peaceful than ever.

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Timid 100

It was all very weird.

Nii-san's oscillating energies. His cryptic words. His passing out. And the inevitable gush of emotion and compassion that occured thereafter. Bonny looked on with haughty detachment, taking mental notes of Nii-san's behaviour. So the punk-a** kid was a weapon? She smiled. Perhaps he wasn't so pathetic after all. "What exactly is he?" she muttered to Seishou, placing the back of her hand on her chin.

Once it was over, the kids walked inside. Hitomi trailed behind them. That left Ricki and some lady Bonny didn't know.

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
☪Tsubasa☪Seishou☪
Seishou looked to Nii-san before him and Myou disappeared into the Inn. Bonny seemed to be calculating the situation. Before he could answer her question, she was already walking back. Seishou could only think that the boy had a few secrets he needed to share.
Seishou walked next to his aunt that could look to be his younger cousin. "Don't you ver get tired of being reborn?" Seishou pushed her lightly. "You look younger than before." she gave him a mean look and Seishou smiled, "So did you find what you're looking for? Hattori is long gone." Seishou ruffled his aunt's hair and smiled, "Put your bow away, the kid is unconscious."

✿Tsubasa✿Myou✿
User Image
Myou took adeep breath as a silver glow enveloped Nii-san's body. Nii-san, please be okay.. She asked for nothing else but his health. Myou's forehead started to become drenched with sweat as she healed him. Her pink hair became matted to her scalp slowly but surely as her breathing slowed down. Myou's body slumped visibly hie Nii-san's body healed up. "I'm almost done, please be okay."

heart Hinote heart
The Infinite Phoenix
User Image
Hinote wanted nothing more to punch her nephew in the stomach. "Whatever, if I wasn't born again, you'd have no one to look after your sorry a**." She put her bow away, "I know Hattori is long gone, but I still need to find the rest of my children. I promised that they would live with me when I found them. Hitomi is so sweet, I could cry." Hinote started walking with Seishou to the inn. "I don't trust this new woman of yours, she seems crafty."
User Image
14 / Nii-san

Nii-san started to twitch his eyes then after a minute he opened them as he groaned. He wanted to speak at the sight of Myou but the words couldn't form in his head. So he gathered as much strength as he could to lift up his arms and drape them over Myou for a hug.

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
☪Tsubasa☪Seishou☪
Seishou rolled is eyes, Hinote would never get enough of trying to kick his a**. "Well Bonny may have a crafty aura but she likes me. She doesn't want to admit it but I can see it in the way she hates me." Seishou then bent down to bite his aun'ts ear,"If I remember correctly, someone used to love me the same way until Hattori showed up." The obvious blush creeping up Hiote's neck made him laugh. The walk to the Inn as boring and Seishou was in a rush to smooth his way into Bonny's mind. He ran toward the Korean Tirgess and scooped her into his arms ith his wings wide open. "Want a ride?" he smiled at her.

✿Tsubasa✿Myou✿
User Image
Myou welcomed Nii-san's hug and continued to heal his wounds. Her body was covered in sweat when she healed the outer wounds and proclaimed that she was done. Sleep attacked her unmercilessly and Myou laid her head on Nii-san's chest. It didn't take her long to start dreaming about Nii-san's smile.

heart Hinote heart
The Infinite Phoenix
User Image
Hinote pushed her Seishou away, "Baka, that was a long time ago and you weren't an Infinite Angel." Memories flooded her from when Seishou would see her all time in the gardens. Her mind snapped back to the present when Seishou scooped up the pigtailed woman. "He's so stupid..." she sighed. Hinote followed suit and opened her sapphire wings, easily keeping pace with her dummy of a nephew.
User Image
14 / Nii-san

Nii-san held Myou tightly as he stared into the ceiling. By this time Nii-san's memories had returned from the memories of the other two individuals. The only thing he didn't remember was how he ended up on the couch with Myou on top of him. "Can someone tell me, why I feel like I've been hit by a truck"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff